Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

: greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

: greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:29 pm

comit got up"am comit flower and am lost "she said very scered .then looks around "please dont kill me"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:07 pm

: greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 5 Hotsuma_Wikipedia

In a tree just over Comit stood a young man with his long knife brandished while he evaluated the situation. This girl had just about come out of no where and in front of him. He kept himself hidden in the deep, dark leaves while he kept his eyes focused on the woman the was under him. She didn't seem to be a threat, but the fact remained that he knew nothing about her, "Explain what you're doing here before I move in for the kill." The male's strong voice spoke keeping his position hidden through the small movements he made to continue shifting his position to keep the woman in his sights
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:50 am

there was this time travler form the future she was working on some work and made a misstake with her time belt :a time belt is a belt that has every thing she needs to go in and out of time zones:sady when she got in to the past she lost some parts and she has no idea were she is .

: greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 5 Comit_story__title_by_shany332-d5b39gu

comit got up and looked around to see if any one was there "by looking at the trees in this area i must be in the past and i must be in japan "she said to her self then she heard some one comeing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

: greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5