Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Money (omu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

In the Money (omu) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Sen merely shrugged his shoulders, at least to the best of his ability since he was missing a chunk of one of them, when the newcomer gave him the barrage of questions, "Who knows? I was a bottom rung employee. If they gave me any insight on how anything worked then I probably wouldn't be in this cell talking with you right now." He answered not really looking like he was agitated or much of anything, "But if I had to wager a guess on why we're so far out, maybe this place is technically illegal. But that's just a guess and knowing my luck I'd probably be wrong."

He glanced out the cell entrance and angled himself to see if there was anyone that cared enough to hear what he was about to say, "But since you're saying that you don't want to be here, and I really don't want to be here. How's about a little deal." He started off with a whisper then leaned in, "If you can restrict that urge to rip things apart, I think I got a plan to get us out of here. And you being a mountain of muscle might be just the ticket. You'd just have to follow some instructions and as I said, restrict that urge to rip and tear."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 2:42 pm

The newcomer growled lowly. "You think I have issues? I don't even know what the fuck I am or where I'm from!" he raised his voice taking it to offense. He stared at him for a moment before he scratched the back of his head. "A day's hyperspace? How can anyone turn a profit with that amount of fuel needed for transport. Who ever came up with this idea is an idiot" he stated. He looked down at his hands. "I can't stay here for long...they'll find me..." he rambled. He listened to the story and huffed. "The idealistic guy? The fuck do you mean? It's an oligarchy system. It ain't about merit...it just boils down to who you know..." he muttered before he stood up. "So why didn't they just simply kill you? It would cost them way more money to keep you alive than that shit they stitched on you"
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 1:19 pm

Sen watched his newcomer take his more unusual seating posture, maybe a more canine related species wouldn't be the first around here. Just never seen anything actually take a seat like a full on dog, "You my friend, have some issues." He joked with the entire idea that he was safe because he had metal bits and enjoyed the sounds of breaking humans. Using his only arm, he scratched at his chin at the brief story, "Wait? This planet?" He asked at as a start while he tried to understand what was going on, "You've been on that transport ship for a lot longer than you think. Nearest planet is at least a day by hyperspace. Though it is impressive." At the mention of a fight going south, he just flat out started laughing, "Oh god no. Former PMC, too many impants that the company offered and got roped into a whole lot of debt. Didn't pay most of it while I was in, had to pay the value almost in full when my contract expired and I didn't renew. So, mostly here because I was an idiot. I didn't think I looked like the idealistic guy." Despite the situation, it was almost kind of funny to talk about.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 5:57 am

In the Money (omu) - Page 5 Ce520ddd54fdf6f3792f314124827db4

There was indeed a rowdy and unruly addition to the prison. Word had gotten around quickly that this new guy had maimed a few cell mates already, and there were no shivs or other weapons used. Once he was placed in his cell, he was revealed to be covered from head to toe in bandages. He had an impressive height and lean muscular build, which he was deceptively light. He wore a mask, which the reason would become quite apparent soon enough. He growled lowly like some animal. "Feh, Metal doesn't taste good. You don't have to worry about me beating people to death. I prefer to rip them apart. I love the sounds of bones snapping and ligaments rupturing. Humans are such fragile creatures" he said.

He sat down like a dog almost like he was squatting, which it was unlike any behavior that any alien has ever exhibited. "My story? Tch, I wish I knew" he said before he pointed to his head. "I took a few too many bullets to the head. Scrambled my brain it did. Doctors don't know how I was able to heal the way I did" he mentioned. "All I remember was getting harassed for not having ID...then they accused me of being on this planet illegally, they don't even know what I am. My race or species isn't in their fancy database, so I ran. They said it took swat to take me down. It took all that to take one person down. Feh, Talk about incompetence" he said. He scratched at the back of his head revealing that he had some serious claws that were not found on a human. They appeared to be filed down but the way they were shaped it was a moot point. "So I guess you're going to tell me your tale of a fight that went south, and it being the reason why you have implants...am I right?" he added somewhat mockingly almost arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 6:11 pm

In the Money (omu) - Page 5 Sddefa10

It's so difficult to tell how long you've been locked up when there was no sun, no clock, no method of seeing what time it was. Not even any celestial body to even see out any window that might be around to at least see something than the everlasting expanse of black with tiny sprinkles of stars that were likely already dead and the light was just barely making it to the space station serving as a prison.

To date it had been maybe five years since Sen had been locked up in his old company's corporate prison for refusing to pay the balance remaining for the cybernetics implanted in him, mostly because said private company refused to pay him enough to live and pay the balance at the same time. Since then most of his implants had been disconnected since surgically removing them would have been lethal, not including the removal of one cybernetic eye and one arm that had been weaponized with hidden weapons. For now it was just him in a cell whistling old tunes to pass the time between ration bars. For those five years, he had been studying his holdings, the guards, everything that had been holding him back from getting out.

Well, that would have continued to be the norm if not for a new measure to combat "overcrowding" by just throwing more prisoners in the cells. Today was the day Sen was getting a new cell mate. No idea who or what was coming in, just a slipped warning that some brute was getting dropped off in Sen's cell and hopefully the guy will just get beaten to death by some thing and put him out of their misery. Wasn't like the he was anxious to try and live out his near eternal sentence to 'pay off' his never ending debt.

And then he came. Not exactly what he was expecting, but hey. Neither was Sen to anyone else, "Yo bud. Not going to beat me to death with your bare hands or anything right?" He waved his one mechanical arm at him, "Not that I'm going to be able to put up a big fight or anything." He chuckled at his own morbid humor, "But if you're not. Mind telling me your story? It's been really boring and I could really use a little talk." It was sort of odd, this guy was decked out in bandages, and somehow was able to wear a mask while incarcerated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Money (omu)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Future-
Jump to: