Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Money (omu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 3:25 am

(No, it's fine. Work for me got super crazy these past two weeks)

Lily looked towards Sen and cleared her throat. "We are just doing a survey at the moment. We will have drones going out ahead of your groups and search for hostiles or hazards. After the initial drone sweep we will advance and set up a camp. I would be very mindful about these frequencies..." she said before she crossed her arms over her chest. "It doesn't add up. This planet was not very high on the development scale. Those frequencies are radio waves. We have already searched for Gamma radiation or any other ionizing radiation. We have not detected any that were not a natural source; furthermore, I suspect there has been influence from an outside source" she mentioned.

"What does that mean? Are you saying that someone has introduced alien technology to this planet?" Kaz asked.

"I have a hunch" Lily said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 10:59 pm

(Sorry about the wait. Last week has been kind of hectic. Mostly me trying to find my step dad a shotgun since he was in panic buy mood. Been going from store to store from Seattle to Poulsbo looking for the one shop that has a shotgun available. All because I know what's good in regards to weaponry)

Sen kept his gaze forward towards the image, the cybernetic eye naturally taking notes of the surface at the first glance and taking other notes about the surrounding features of the system. It wasn't a bad sight, especially after his long stint in the slammer and dark cells. Sen, unconsciously, snickered at the minor joke that may or may not have touched a nerve on Wolfie. Aside from that he understood that he needed to pay attention to the briefing before they dove down to the planet for the mission, and hopefully not be slated for the 'I pissed off the captain' execution, "Well. Probably be good to know where our entry point is, potential threats, wildlife, what gear we're inserting with, potential air support should things go south, extraction plan. Fairly basic stuff, but that's just the PMC in me talking."

Daxa, listening as well as keeping an eye open for Kaz for later discussion, "As well as those EM frequencies. Anything in the regions where they fire off where it looks like any organic material is damaged or dying. I've done my best to ensure that our local cyborg won't be very well affected by the EM waves, but we will need any additional protection you can offer if the vegetation localized looks like it's dying."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 5:18 am

Once everyone had managed to make it onto the bridge, Lilly scanned around looking at her crew. The screens on the windows deactivated showing a large earth like planet ahead of them were two stars part of a binary solar system. The blue and green planet had three continents, a subcontinent, and many islands indicating that it appeared to have plate tectonics. The atmosphere was blue showing signs of earth like gas composition. "Ahem, we have arrived at Nu3 Canis Majoris b, I'm just going to call it the dog planet for short" she said before she glanced over at Wolfie who scowled at her. She cleared her throat. "Any who, we're going to do some good old data collection and see what level of life, resources, and any tech this planet has" she said before one of the scientists exclaimed.

"Captain...there appears to be an unusual amount of electromagnetic frequencies whose wavelength ranges between 1 to 1000 meters coming from multiple origins. It only goes out as far as ten lightyears"

"Hmmm, interesting...is it a broadcast or something?" Lilly asked.

"I've working on it...appears experimental at the moment"

Lilly looked at her crew. "Alright, any questions so far?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:29 pm

Sen, having gone through plenty of walkarounds throughout the ship to get his bearings while on board, finally got the memo that they were called. Without too much of a wait he did make his way to the bridge not expecting too much for a first task though did have some feeling she was going to try something to get rid of him after the little talk with Kaz hours ago.

Daxa, now waking up from the quivering mess Kaz had put her in, struggled somewhat to pull herself up and wash after the alert system in her room told her she was needed for something or other she didn't quite remember. Now that she was getting her senses back, she glanced down to see her stomach slightly distended though barely noticeable without really paying attention to it. It wasn't quite clear why or how, she didn't remember much after Kaz asked how much she could take, whatever it was she would need to ask Kaz about it when she was done with the meeting.

Daxa and Sen both walked through the bridge pathway and to where Wolfie and Lilly where waiting. Daxa clearly looked a bit ragged after the way Kaz had his way with her, that full feeling never really going away even after cleaning herself in the shower.

"Was wondering when the first exercise was going to start up." Sen stated with something of a less stressed or annoyed look to him, "So what's the mission?" He asked limbering synthetic tendons with a few minor motions for stretches.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:02 pm

Mavis stared at him for a moment. "So you are a part of the caste trying to get on top, but you only found out that you can never get out of it" she said before she sighed heavily. "Such a stupid system if you ask me" she added. She thought about how her family started, and how different everything was.

Kaz continued to ravage her body for all that it was worth until a visible lump in his tentacle passed through then there was another and another. He was pumping her with something, but what?

Later in the day the Lilly called for a meeting on the bridge, she was about the announce their first task to be done since Wolfie, Sen and Daxa joined. Lilly could hardly walk for some reason, and she appeared tired and fatigued. Wolfie stood in the corner by himself arms crossed over his chest defiantly. Lilly shot him glanced cracking a smile every so often while they waited for everyone to arrive.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 6:21 pm

Sen shrugged his shoulders, "Honestly, I'd say I'm more a cautionary tale on being stupid enough to constantly rack up debt to keep up with those that aren't human." With Mavis now playing hopscotch, he subconsciously started stepping over and around any visible lines in the tiles, "Though I can't really gripe too much, met a few friends along the way, got some nifty gadgets."

Daxa's teeth clench while her insides felt stirred by her partner's deep penetrating and widening appendage. It didn't seem like there was much more her insides could spread while he used her. Her eyes started to glaze and almost all of the fight that she had given was almost gone and she wasn't going to argue about anything he wanted to do with her, "I...I want it all... I can take it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 9:59 am

Mavis was not too sure about his dismissal with having a story. "Well...some of you have something happen to start this chain reaction. Even those who were born in debt, there's still an origin of the debt. No?" she suggested. She played hopscotch with the floor panels saying, "Freaks have a straightforward story, but someone like you sounds like a sad story. We've had all walks of life on this ship...ones who steal or are the most terrible and irredeemable don't really last that long. Usually some accident happens" she mentioned.

To Kaz's amusement, her fighting or half-assed way in doing so showed him that she was giving into the pleasure. Her quivering mass was a delightful sight getting him off at the havoc he brought to her being. "No eggs huh?" he asked. His breeding tentacle wiggled and osculated especially over her most sensitive areas. His tentacle was like a lock pick capable of finding every combination and permutation of magic spot or multiple spots and internal or external. "Just how far can I stretch you before you break, I wonder?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 9:02 am

Sen perked his head up at least somewhat after hearing Mavis ask about him, "Nothing too much to tell just like the escape. Wanted to be sure I kept up with the rest of my PMC, kept adding a new component each time I felt I was lagging behind. Ended up in debt prison for it." His answer came curtly and without much in the way of fanfare, "Not everyone is some high tech space wizard or an amalgamation of DNA. Some of us are just kind of boring."

Daxa tried to 'fight' against the restraining tentacles though with each little motion she seemed to be driven back into a quivering mess barely aware as her new partner used her how she liked, "Just...me." She tried answering between caught breaths. Her soft hold dropped off the moment the breeding appendage started to spread out her walls, definitely preparing her for what was probably going to be a fairly common occurrence so long as they stayed on the same ship. If it wasnt already clear, she was all his to use.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 5:05 am

Mavis regressed to a more quiet grumble as she festered in her own frustration with even the concept of having another child to compete with; although, it would not be a contest to her. She did not like being made a fool of, and the damn Wolfie got her good. He waited for her to spill the beans before he let her know he heard her the whole time. "So whats the story with you? How did you end up more machine than man?" she asked.

Kaz's breeding tentacle secreted this slick slime similar to the viscosity of that from a slug. His restraining tentacle continued to assault her nub. He was very fascinated with just how sensitive she was as he kneaded her breasts and nipples. "Is this normal for your kind? I haven't gotten to do anything yet" he stated unaware that he might be just a really good partner. He certainly obliged in going deeper and in fact, he stretched her out in every way making her feel filled whole.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 3:10 pm

Sen offered little more than a dismissive shrug of his shoulders, "Not really for sure, but I thought he might. Never really thought to outright test it out on him by doing something nearly as embarrassing as what you did." Of course when Mavis stopped once again he pressed lightly against the sides of his head like he was actively getting a headache talking now, "No, but unless you see us stopping this entire operation to go drop anyone off we're just going to have to let the adults be the adults."

Daxa's back involuntarily arched the moment the main tentacle drove down thoroughly lubricated by everything she was leaking the moment that she was touched. The touch on her breast did seem to restart her mental faculties somewhat though the much needed attention did dull much of her senses, "I'm just, very sensitive." She answered once she had the capacity to talk. Looking up at the view, she really didn't mind being the bottom this time, "Now come on, I want to feel that tension just flow in me." She added reaching down to softly stroke at the appendage and help coax Kaz into going further.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 4:01 am

Mavis scowled at him after he had messed with her hair. She really did not like being petted or treated like a kid. "Tch, I don't know how well his hearing would be...did you?" she grumbled before she stopped in her tracks mumbling, "Sabotage huh? I'm glad you thought of it. You make up the best ideas" she said spinning his argument against him when he poke fun at her being the inspiration of her sister wanting Wolfie's child. "Accept it? Do you think this place would be somewhere a child should be raised in?" she asked.

Kaz stared at her sort of surprised with how quick she had succumb, but he kept at whatever he was doing. "Well...I guess you have been needing this in a long time huh?" he muttered as his breeding tentacle speared itself up inside her. He grabbed hold of her breasts and thumbed at them hoping he would get a response out of her as she looked almost catatonic.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 8:51 pm

Sen, with something of a grin himself, messed with Mavis's hair, "You said it yourself. He's a mix of a bunch of a bunch of different species. And with a nick name like 'wolfie' he wouldn't have some wolf senses?" He commented right before Mavis started stomping off, "Ah calm down. You did start talking about it. You probably just made it certain because of all that talk." With Sen's arms stretching out with a few audible whirs as the synthetic muscles and joints shifted around, "You going to make a plan trying to sabotage them or just accept it like you probably should?"

Daxa did fight against the natural restraints while the attempted pulling her legs apart only for most of that strength sort of started falling flat once the restraints started rubbing at the extremely sensitive nub. The mount that she had lost most if not all of the dominate position she originally had. The look on her face already showing that she wasn't really thinking too much about making any sort of 'fight' with as little as Kaz did.

(I think I didn't really describe when introduced. Originally thought she was going to be a more one off character.

So, darker blue skin, humanoid in appearance, body/war paint looking birth marks)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 5:24 pm

Mavis was not particularly wanting this to come to pass as she was still a child, and she did like being the attention she got from her sister. "Tch, yea? Well she better not come crawling to me and ask me to watch whatever demon they make" she grumbled. Wolfie shot her a look, which this caused her to flinch realizing that he probably had heard everything that she said; moreover, Lilly seemed to be pretty amused and snickered. Was he telling her everything that was being said? "That bastard!" she muttered. She growled and stomped off with Lilly enjoying the frustrations coming from her sister. "You know...I think having a child wouldn't sound like a bad idea" she told him as she touched his hand. Wolfie was not entirely sure that this premise was a good idea, but she sighed hoping she would get him to see the benefits and satisfaction in life having a child would bring them.

Kaz's long thick restraint tentacles slithered out, driving up between her thighs, and wrapping around her legs spreading them out. He allowed her to have fun with his breeding tentacle. As she did so the tip of his restraint tentacles rubbed against her clit with a great deal of force using her own fluids as lubricant. He grabbed onto her upperbody and attempted to wrestle with her.

(I forgot what Daxa looked like)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 4:48 pm

Sen arched an eye brow at the now conniving nature the little girl had at the mention of 'designer babies' and the gene editor, "You really need to settle down and let them do what they will. They're the adults here." The way that Wolfie and Lilly seemed to work now, he felt happy for the guy. He did manage to find a partner, maybe make a life for himself after everything said and done, "Now come on. Let's leave the love birds to it."

Daxa reached down and helped coax the appendages out with some gentle rubbing and guiding out for their enjoyment, "We like a little roughness. The more the better." She added leaning back so he could get a good look at her body and how similar to a human she looked and functionled, aside from her skin color and the evident strengthdifference,
"Maybe once or twice to get out of the office. Though if you're as enjoyable as they were, you might be finding yourself in my quarters much more." Now having pulled one tentacle loose from the confines, she guided the head to her mouth with a few small kisses to the head clearly inviting him to do some work as well.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 3:40 pm

Mavis rolled her eyes and shook her head about the concept of those two breeding like rabbits. "I don't think she would...Kaz maybe" she stated before she gave it some more thought. "You do know we have a gene editor right?" she asked. She rubbed her hands together and snickered. "It's intended to treat cancer and stuff, but...I suspect it can be hacked and used to make designer babies" she stated.

Kaz gulped as his tentacles struggled to get free. "Tell me...how do Jotun women like it?" he asked seductively. He stared at her body and was not sure what exactly he was looking at or where to start. He laughed at her grabbing her hips. "I don't lay eggs" he told her with a sly grin. "You've bred with my kind before have you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 3:15 pm

Sen shook his head, but at the same time it didn't really seem like he really cared what they did, "No idea. Mostly up to them. So long as the don't start breeding like rabbits and perpetually holding missions back. I've got debts to pay off and rather not constantly run away." With a minor thought, he did wonder if it was even possible for them he was a manufactured weapon. There could have been failsafes to keep him from inadvertently creating more of him by accident.

Daxa slowly lowered her hand down from his chest and started undoing the cloth keeping the pride from coming out, "I'm sure that I can handle what you have. I'm a Jotun, we aren't exactly known for having a weak constitution." She didn't seem to care about the size or even how his appendage moved, she was too far gone to stop right then, "Probe me all you like. I probably need this just as much as you do." Her clothes almost seemed to disappear in an instant and drop to the floor, "Just dont go laying any eggs in me I can't remove"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 2:57 pm

Mavis glanced over at him and raised an eyebrow. "Usually they are more primitives guys. Ones she could easily outsmart, but it was always a fling" she told him before she grumbled to herself realizing that the captain figured out this guy might actually have far more synapses firing off upstairs in the brain department. "I hate it when I'm right..." She glanced over at him annoyed. "You do know what would happen if she decides to have a child with him right?" she asked fearing the unknown with what kind of monster her Sister would spawn.

Kaz cringed now on his back with his breeding tentacle trying to wiggle itself free under his suit; although, with her on top of it, she could get a sense of its strength and size. His restraint tentacles wiggled down his pant legs. "Uh...that sounds inviting, but uh...you think you could handle being probed?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 pm

Sen shrugged his shoulders, "No idea. Everyone has something they're into. Maybe she just likes how warm or soft they are. Captain usually bring other fuzzy dudes on board?" He asked trying not to draw too much attention to himself by leaning into a wall just out of view of the two, "They look happy so I'm not going to intrude on anything."

Daxa slowly inched her hand from his leg to the bulge that formed and with a level of strength she really didn't look like she had Kaz found himself on her bed with her straddled up on top of him, "Then perhaps you need to let out a little pent up frustration to clear that head of yours." Daxa added in looking down at Kaz with her hands planted on his chest to keep him from getting up without a little struggle.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 1:38 pm

Mavis was still weirded out about the whole thing, but she soon shot down his comment saying, "Eh, it's nothing different than being stuck on a boring planet" she was trying to figure out what the hell they were talking about. Did she actually like him? There was not much sharing likes or dislikes as he was not exposed to cultures, sports, arts, music, and hobbies. "Just what is it with her and the furry men?" she asked.

Kaz grinned and put up his fists. "If you ever want a sparring partner, you know who to look up" he told her though he did get a bit excited when she brushed his leg. "Heh heh, yea, well...I've been without a female in quite a while. You could say its made it hard to think for me" he admitted. Though he patted an alien bulge squirming in his neither region. "If you are ever curious" he added.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 12:00 pm

Sen shot a glance up toward Lilly and Wolfie more talking to one another and less her diving into his fluff for a continuous snuggle. Probably going well from the looks of it, of course the little girl's language pulled much of his attention away, "You really have been trapped on this thing a long time." Sen added in wondering whstbitvwas about the couple that shocked Mavis so much.

Daxa's grin finally ended in a bit of a laugh before she gave a small wave, "Oh you are just too much fun to tease." She then picked herself up all the way and leaned in to his ear, "Though if you are interested, I have been lacking some proper male contact. If you decide you need some attention, just give my door a knock." Her hand brushed against Kaz's leg, "I'm sure you have plenty of frustrations to work out too." She then pulled away and took a seat where she was going to be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 6:01 am

Mavis put her finger up to her chin and smiled. "I do have fun by screwing with the crew members. Kaz is so easy to mess with. Lot's of fun" she added. She ended up going to the dining hall with him where she saw Lilly and Wolfie sitting at the table talking much to her surprise. "The hell is going on?" she muttered. She realized she had just cursed, and she covered her mouth. Lilly was actually trying to get to know someone for a change, but she did not know why this was.

Kaz soon laughed at Daxa's explanation. "Aha! So you are quite the fighter huh?" he asked with interest. He got a little flustered with his what-if. "Uh, well...It would be all up to the bride" he said timidly. He was pretty sure this was just bullshitting and not serious, but he convinced himself that it was just something funny...until it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 4:45 am

Sen gave something of a nod, "Yeah, I already assumed that much. Guards didn't much like me, so they thought to get rid of me. Boy did that backfire." Out came a minor snicker, at least until Mavis brought the fact that she more or less spent her entire childhood on board, "Well, that's a bit tragic. Not going to lie about that."

Daxa smirked after the comment about the one proposal, "He got the picture fairly quick after a broken nose, three compound fractures and I'm sure I ended up damaging his diaphragm. I don't remember all the specifics, just the jotun rage setting in when he tried putting a hand on me." With the mention of 'what ifs', Daxa again leaned in with a widening grin, "Well that all depends. How early are you planning on tying the knot so to speak? Or any of the ribbing you might get from your captain for that?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 3:43 am

Mavis stared at him and sighed muttering. "Probably why they stuck you in there..." but she kept that more to herself. She was more concerned with taking her mind off the fact that Lilly was having a moment with Wolfie anyway. She put her hands behind her back and smiled. "Well, I guess you could say that this place isn't something meant for a child. Nothing to play with...got bored and just read stuff and watched videos. I don't have much of a story" she said not sure how to explain herself.

Kaz stared at her with a straight face. "You sure he was not a sleazy guy who was just making up that bullshit to cover his attempt to own you?" he postulated. He shrugged his shoulder. "I get annoyed when someone snaps their fingers...that's a real thing" he said before the scratched the back of his head. "If I said taking the bomb out was a marriage proposal...would you still take it out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 3:34 pm

Sen shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe I'm thinking too much like a PMC then, because letting a mindless savage be as unmonitored as possible sounds like a major mistake." He inserted more or less leaving that as a 'agree to disagree' kind of position, "Though with that thought, I do have to wonder what your story is. You talk way too smart for any little kid I've met before."

Daxa leaned back then twirled a hand trying to think of a proper explanation, "Cultures around the galaxy can be strange. I recall one guy coming into my shop and thinking I proposed to him because I had a coughing fit from his smell. Another thought I insulted him because I snapped my fingers. Almost got summoned for a trial by combat because I whistled an old tune. Just didn't know if I inadvertently requested some odd cultural thing when I offered to remove your bomb problem "
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 9:12 am

Mavis allowed him to continue his logic before she inserted a new piece of information. She twirled around then hopped on one foot. "Remember...you are running one of the largest corporate prisons in the universe. Think about you population and resources. If you have a mindless savage, and he doesn't show anything upstairs. You can become complacent and reallocate your guards to somewhere where needed. Heck I'd be sticking my problem inmates in that cage with the savage as a punishment...or an execution" she said before she let out a cute maniacal laugh. "But of course...I act according to the situation" she stated.

Kaz's head sank down low in sadness. "I'm already dead...what kind of life is it when you are forced to go into hiding?" he asked himself. He gave her a strange look after her last bit of questioning. "Huh? Marriage? Why do you bring that up?" he muttered before he shook his head. "The only reason why you would remove the implant is if you were being discharged" he stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Money (omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Money (omu)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Future-
Jump to: