Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking In (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 12:28 am

Making herself get off of the bed Luna wandered over to the closet and opened it, seeing a few dresses inside she grabbed a simple white one and pulled it on before she headed downstairs. She reached the bottom of the step when she heard Ronan say that something was personal. Shrugging her shoulders a little she wandered into the room the two of them were in, looking between them she clasped her hands behind her back comfortably "So I take it the summons went okay?" She asked quirking a brow wondering what had made Ronan angry so she could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 am

Glancing up at the ceiling, Alistair looked back at Ronan, and the vampire's eyes narrowed slightly at the flash of some kind of smug emotion in his eyes. "Alistair...." The angel shrugged with his good shoulder, turning to grab himself a cup of coffee as well. "Angel business. Can't tell you. Anyway...." He sat down and leaned in, raising a eyebrow. "I know this sounds morbid, but... You once told me every person's blood smells different. What it her unique scent?" Ronan shook his head and looked down at his coffee. "That is... personal." Alistair noted how Ronan was now relaxing the more he thought about it, and he sighed inwardly. The man was finally relaxing, which was a load off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Feeling anger rush through her once again Luna shuddered and thumped a fist down on the edge of the tub "Stop doing that!" she shouted from the bathroom, the fact that Ronan could send such a feeling through her creeped her the hell out as Luna wasn't naturally an angry person but the words that had left her were angry. Taking a few deep breaths to relax her quick paced heart she got out of the bath once she had cleaned herself and wrapped a big fluffy towel around her body which basically made her feel like a small child with how big it was. Wandering into the bedroom Luna sat on the edge of the bed and shook her head a little as she thought about Ronan's anger and the fact that she could feel it she guessed that it really wasn't something he could control.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 11:33 pm

After he finished his glass, he let out a heavy sigh, glancing up towards the general direction of the room he had given her. "He told me to keep a eye on Luna. Apparently her appearance has sent ripples through the immortal world." He let a small laugh escape him. "When I told him of how I met her, he laughed." He closed his eyes, his left hand tightening on top of the kitchen island counter, and he muttered a small thanks as Alistair handed him a fresh cup of coffee. "I just don't understand. So what if I have someone living here taking care of my place? Azrecal hasn't pulled this stunt in so long. Why now? Because of her? She's just a normal human who's world he just destroyed." He muttered, anger leaving him again, but he quickly reigned in his emotions when he heard Alistair give an non-committal grunt.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 11:20 pm

As she dipped in an out of consciousness Luna could hear Alistair pottering about and in a way it was comforting to hear someone moving about, giving up on getting too much more sleep Luna got out of the bed and wandered into the attached bathroom and started filling up the bath as she heard the front door open and close letting her know that Ronan had come back from his meeting with his father. Once the bath was filled she stripped off and climbed into the bath, as she laid in the bath she tried to listen to see if she could hear what Ronan and Alistair were talking about as she could faintly hear them. "I wonder what the King wanted" Luna said out aloud to herself curiosity making her mind run.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 11:12 pm

Unable to go back to sleep, Alistair knocked about the house in silence, determined not to wake Luna with his pacing. The night seemed to last forever, and just as he set up the coffee to start, the front door opened and he turned to see Ronan enter the kitchen. Going to say something, he stopped when he saw Ronan go for the bottle of Golden Ambrosia, the strongest liquor for immortal kind. Waiting for him to drink a bit for his glass, he jerked when he finally noticed the heavy ring on the man's left hand. "Ronan... What happened?" Ronan looked up at him, and for the first time in three years, he noticed uncertainty in that coal black gaze. "He... has Declared me." Alistair froze, realizing the implications of such a thing. "The Queen?" Ronan shook his head, looking down at the ground. "Both are dying...." "Oh, Boss... I'm sorry...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Luna listened intently to Ronan and Alistair curious about how things apparently worked in their world, when Ronan said that he had been summoned personally she frowned a bit before she gave a nod of her head "Alright, see you when you get back" she said and watched him walk out before she went back to her food and finished it off. Getting to her feet she walked over to the sink and washed off her plate before she looked at Alistair "I think...I'm going to go and get a little sleep. Yell if you need someone to itch your back" Luna said with a laugh before she headed out of the kitchen and back to the bedroom she had been in the night before. Instead of taking her clothes off she laid on top of the blankets not caring if she was getting them dirty as she dozed off only napping while Ronan was gone from the house.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Alistair shook his head and returned his attention to the last of his food as Ronan shook his head. "Council summons is one thing. Simply being an immortal can get you on the registry, and therefore they can call on you at any time. The Council Head though, the king... my father... he doesn't summon someone, personally." Alistair damn near fell out of his chair at that line, looking at Ronan in shock. "That was him on the phone?!" Ronan closed his eyes, and there was a moment of silence before he stood to his feet. "He is at the Statesman Hotel right now. I will be back as soon as possible." He said in a low tone before leaving.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 10:37 pm

Luna looked over at Ronan when the plate slipped "Or stupidity, but you know, those two things tend to go hand in hand" she said shrugging as she looked back at her food and continued to eat. Hearing him speak in Russian she raised a brow a little, she had never heard someone speak Russian before and it seemed like an interesting language. Luna looked up at Ronan and Alistair when Ronan got off of the phone and she had finished her food she looked between the two of them she raised a brow "I'm taking it that being summoned isn't a good thing?" Luna asked tilting her head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 10:28 pm

A plate slipped from his right hand, clattering slightly against the other dishes in the sink, when he felt a little shock at her words. "That shows bravery, you know. Staying here knowing what could happen." He said in his normal tone, putting up the clean dishes just in time for his cell to ring. Going over and piking it up, he answered it in Russian and his expression actually flashed with surprise before returning to normal. After a short conversation in Russian, he hung up and Alistair looked at him. "What's up, Boss?" Looking at the ground in silence for a moment, before looking at Alistair. "Summons... From the King." Alistair jerked in his seat, looking slightly worried. "Oh no...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 pm

Luna snorted and shook her head at Alistair "Weird things happen in bars. Especially when free drinks are offered" she said with a laugh, looking up at Ronan when he placed a plate down in front of her she gave him a small smile "Thanks" she said as she picked up her utensils and began to slowly eat. "If I don't stick around I'll keep that in mind, even though digging through the trash for food isn't so bad" Luna said with a shrug of her shoulders as she ate slowly savouring the food that Ronan had made. "But I think I will stick around, after all, you did offer me a job" she added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:55 pm

Alistair looked up from his food mid bite and felt heat flash across his face in the form of a blush. "Yeah... It's not my fault though! I didn't know they were doing some stupid roleplay bullshit." He muttered, poking at his food for a minute before shrugging and returning to eating it. "Here." Ronan set down a plate in front of Luna, setting down a set of utensils next to the plate. "Eat when you have the chance." He said, turning to go to the sink to wash dishes up. "No matter what happens between now or the future, you need food, come here."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:36 pm

"I was confused, not scared. Running from things has kept me alive this long...seems weird not to be running away from all of this right now" Luna said with a shrug. When he said that him and Ronan didn't know what they were because of their mothers she gave small sad smile "Be glad you had a mother who cared". Watching as Ronan set the plate of food down in front of Alistair she could feel her stomach tighten in hunger but she ignored it telling herself she had eaten the night before and that that was enough for now, "You got your ass handed to you by someones boyfriend?" Luna asked with a playful smirk. Whilst living on the street she had seen a lotto fights break out because someone had hit on the wrong person getting on someone else bad side, she had also seen some people get killed over it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Alistair smiled faintly, shaking his head slightly at her words. "It's alright. I would have run myself, back before I knew what I was. That's one thing me and Ronan have in common. I didn't know I was actually an angel ad he didn't know he was the king's son, all because of our mothers. Weird thing to bind over, but still. Ronan saved my ass a long time ago, too." Ronan shook his head as he finished the food and set the plate down in front of Alistair. "That's only because you flirted with the wrong girl that day in my bar. Eat all of that, or Clara will kill you."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Luna shook her head with a small laugh when Alistair said that he just wanted to rub against a wall to make the itching stop, "Being itchy is a good sign" she said with a small smile as she leaned back a little getting comfortably. Glancing at Ronan she shook her head a bit when Alistair said that he was scary looking, "He only left because apparently fighting an angry Ronan isn't in his pay grade". Luna ran a hand through her hair shifting it away from her face as she gave a small yawn and a shake of her head trying to wake herself up more, "Sorry I didn't stick around" she said after a moment of being quiet. Running was a tactic that had kept her alive for years and it had just felt right to run from what was in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Alistair made a face, ignoring the urge to scratch at the part of the bandage that covered his wound. "It itches like hell, and I wanna rub against the wall to make it stop. The pain sucks ass, but I've had worse, so... meh." Walking over to the kitchen island, he lowered himself into a spot across from her with a sigh. "I'm glad you are okay. Azrecal isn't know for letting up when he has his quarry in sight. Good for us, the Boss man here is so scary looking huh?" He said with a grin, trying to lighten the mood of the room.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Luna nodded her head stiffly when Ronan excused himself to go and tend to Alistair she could hear them moving about upstairs but she stayed standing exactly where she was sipping her water slowly trying to get rid of the creeped out feeling that was flowing through her from feeling anger that wasn't hers, looking at the two of then when they came back in she gave a small wave of her hand to Alistair as she drank some more water. "Tired, confused, hungry and sore" she said casually "But thats my normal existence to be honest" Luna added with a shrug of her shoulders as she looked at Alistair taking in his appearance carefully "How...are you going?" Luna asked as she quirked a brow at him wondering how badly he was hurt from the night before or if he was going to be like most men and brush it off as nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Hearing something moving around, Ronan took in a slow deep breath before letting it out with a low sigh as thee was a loud thump from upstairs followed by a Gaelic curse. "Sorry... Let me go check on the red haired idiot. Excuse me." He sounded sad, knowing that her current posture was caused by the fact that he had lost control of his emotions there for a minute. Standing to his feet, he walked out of the room, and was gone for a long time before she could here them coming closer. Poking his head inside, Alistair flashed a grin at her, letting Ronan pass him by to get back into the kitchen, to start making something for him to eat. "There you are, Miss Luna. How are you?" He stepped into sight, his damaged wing braced against his back.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Luna shook her head slowly not wanting to believe anything he was saying, there was no way that vampires could even be real. "Vampires can't be real" she said as she continued to shake her head, feeling the flash of rage run through her she inhaled deeply and her back stiffened. She knew that the anger she felt was not her own, shuddering Luna shook her head more unhappily "Nope, did not like that" Luna said feeling goosebumps rising on her body. The fact that she had felt angrily that wasn't hers made her want to turn tail and run away from Ronan and all of this insanity once again but stay away this time, but for some reason Luna couldn't bring herself to run away.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:14 pm

Ronan felt a chuckle leave him and he gently placed his right hand over his face, ending up in silent laughter. After gathering himself back up, he let out a low sigh and looked at her. "Fangs, speed and strength beyond human means. I am what so many have romanticized in novels, actually getting pretty damn close a couple of times. I am a blue blood vampire. My father is the current king of my people, and my lineage stretches all the way back to the first two, descended from a child of Lucifer." He looked down at his right hand, where a rather small but ornate ring in the shape of an Egyptian ankh on his middle finger. "I didn't even know who my father was until that night three years ago." His hands curled into fists, and she'd feel a flash of rage run through her. "Azrecal... That fucking traitor...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:35 am

Luna looked at Ronan frowning as she tried to follow his words as he mumbled, deciding that following his words weren't going to help her at all she shook her head a little. "Even though I don't think I'm crazy like I did last night I don't believe what I saw" she said bluntly. Seeing his sharp canines she raised a brow trying to tell herself that some people just had longer canines than others and that didn't mean a thing, "Uh, you just have long canines...not sure how that makes you different" Luna said out aloud "Or how that makes you a Prince" she added with a shake of her head. She was trying to be rational about everything crazy that was going on around her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:24 am

Ronan sat the glass down and closed his eyes with a soft sigh. "Him... Azrecal. Blackest of hearts. He would sell his own kids to the highest bidder... if he even had any. Talkative, too. How he knows, I want to know how he found out." He muttered before looking over at her. "I am... in a way. Not in the... normal way. You saw what Alistair is, what those things are. I am something that is even harder to believe, actually." He let the right side of his upper lip lift to quickly flash his abnormally sharp canines. "My father is the King of my people. I didn't even know until three years ago."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:08 am

Luna tipped her head to the side a little when the woman said that she would get her something, taking the bottle of water from her she smiled a little "Thank you" she said lightly. Opening the bottle she sipped it and moved out of the way so the woman could easily leave, "Sure. I think it would be good for me to apologise to him since I was an ass last night" Luna said with a small sigh. She wondered if Alistair was going to be angry with her when he saw her or if he was going to be cool with the fact that she had split. "The man that hurt Alistair said you were the Prince. What did he mean by that?" she asked Ronan with a frown as she sipped some more of her water calmly wanting to know what was really going on around her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 2:02 am

Ronan sipped lightly at his glass, and went to stand up, but Clarissa shook her head, moving over to the fridge. "You relax, Ronan. I can get her something." Ronan winced slightly, still feeling the claw wounds on his back stretching painfully. He normally had fast healing, but lately it had been faultering, and they couldn't figure out why. "Clara says he will be able to do his full job once he heals. He's sleeping right now. She hit him with some pretty sedatives." Clarissa grabbed a bottle of water and walked over, handing it to her. "Here you go. I'm heading back out now, Ronan. Take it easy after last night, okay?" Turning, she left the house and Ronan blinked slowly before looking right at Luna. "If you want to, you can stay here until he gets up. I'm sure he'll like to know you are okay."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 1:44 am

Luna raised a brow when she saw the woman who had given her a chance to get away, when she asked her if the guys were bothering her again she shook her head "No" she said softly before she looked around the woman. When she heard that Ronan said that she could come in she walked into the kitchen and she shoved her hands into her pockets comfortably as she looked at Ronan and glanced away from him down to the floor. "Hi Ronan" Luna started before she shrugged her shoulders "Not really. Slept under a house". Looking up at Ronan again she shuffled her feet a tad as she looked around the kitchen "How is Alistair?" she asked him since she had time to think over everything Luna had come to the conclusion that she wasn't going insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking In (M/M open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next