Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking In (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5780
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Breaking In (M/M open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Luna stayed huddled in the cupboard too scared to move an inch, but as soon as she heard the fear and shock in Gabbi's voice she was out of the small space like a rocket. In her rush she tripped over her feet a little and stumbled into the area where Gabbi and Ronan were, standing in the doorway froze she looked at Gabbi with her lips parted slightly unsure what she needed to do. Yes Luna had seen stab wounds and gunshot wounds before but she had never helped someone deal with them before, "What...what do you need me to do?" Luna asked softly feeling a little scared to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6886
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 8:24 pm

Ronan had managed to get the man into the basement, where they were currently fighting. He landed against someone's Masarati and he winced when he looked at the damage. Turning, he barely dodged one of the man's dark energy blasts, getting a sharp burning pain go across his back. "I will find her, Ronan. You will not stop me." Disappearing, the man suddenly reappeared and stabbed a black obsidian blade into Ronan's ribs before disappearing completely.

Gabbi was pacing in the room that the bathroom was attached to an hour later, getting increasingly worried about Ronan, and why she wasn't hearing sirens or anything. "Stay here! I need to find-" She jumped when she heard the door burst open and the heavy thud that followed it. Running out the door, Luna would hear her voice, pitched with fear and shock. "Oh, god. Ronan!" She was knelt over a now unconscious Ronan. "Luna!"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Luna jumped at the sound, with wide eyes she looked at the back door. Staying still she thought for a moment "I know where to go" she said softly without saying another word to Gabbi she turned and took off running out the front of the store and made her way out of the building leaving her bags of shopping behind not caring in the slightest. As soon as she hit the street outside Luna continued to run towards her old stomping ground. There was a lot of abandoned buildings, some of the buildings homeless stayed in but there were others they avoided. Finding one of the empty ones she shoved her way through a gap the had been kicked into the old wooden door and she climbed and scurried her way over debris inside trying to find a place to hide in the old building that was falling apart. Finding a room that seemed safe Luna made her way into it and went for the bathroom opening the cupboards under the bathroom sink she climbed inside and pulled the doors closed so she was hidden away in the small space.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Gabbi looked at her and blinked, somehow still surprised by what she sad, even after how Gabbi herself had spoken of him earlier. "Did he now? Interesting. I guess he really saw that you were actually a sweet girl." Hearing a far off explosion, she jerked and started for the back door. "We must leave. It has begun, and we need to try and lead them away. That man still can sense you, and we don't want innocents hurt."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Luna tipped her head to the side a little as she watched her looking towards the back door. "His a better man than others I have met" she said shrugging her shoulders, it was insane at how many crappy men she had met before in her life. Seeing the sad look come over Gabbi's face Luna frowned before she shook her head a little "His not going to be alone anymore. His given a job to me to look after his house while his on trips" she said softly she had a feeling that her presence around him would help him a little.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:58 pm

Gabbi chuckled at the girl's retort to what she had said. "Darling, he may be a good man to many, but he doesn't risk possible harm to himself for just anybody. That man that you saw, he is very powerful. Even I would not fight him without a lot of preparation before hand." Looking towards where the door was, a slightly sad look came to her face. "You have not known him for long. He lives in that big home all by himself. He works and then goes home, day in and day out. He lost his spontaneous nature a long time ago...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 2:09 am

Seeing the shimmering image being her Luna's mouth dropped open not sure she could believe her own eyes at seeing wings behind the woman in front of her. As Gabbi explained that Alistair was her younger brother she shuffled her feet and looked down at the ground kind of feeling like a child being chaste for running away from their parents "Running has kept me alive so far so I didn't think anything about running away from it" she said with a shrug of her shoulders as she kept her eyes locked on the ground. Frowning at Gabbi's words Luna looked up at her "I'm pretty sure at this moment I'm more of a hindrance to him" Luna said still frowning as she doubted anyone would fight to try and protect someone like her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 1:19 am

Gabbi smiled sadly at Luna, and just for a moment the girl would see the shimmering outline of her massive wings before they disappeared. "Al is my younger brother. He was quite worried when you ran off." Looking towards the reinforced door, her expression turned to one of thoughtfulness. "Ronan is a lot stronger than he looks. More than he believes he is, certainly. One is even more powerful when we have something or someone we want to protect."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 1:05 am

Luna frowned when Gabbi said she knew what had happened to her, “Did Ronan tell you?” She asked tipping her head to the side before she raised a brow as she explained who the man she had seen was and what he could do. “But Ronan is going to be okay isn’t he?” Luna asked worriedly not wanting anyone to get hurt because he was trying to protect her from everything she now found herself mixed up in.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:55 am

Gabbi let out a low sigh as she walked over to the front door, shutting and locking it, flicking a hidden switch to lower the steel doors that went down over the door and windows. "I heard what happened to you. I do not like it when mortals are dragged into this world of immortals. To have a protector like Ronan is a good thing, though. That... man is a general. A demon general. He can tap into the very core of the elements that make up this world. If he starts a fight here, he will cause great harm to the people in this building and the others around it. He is not a nice man, Xesir."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:44 am

Luna felt a little awkward as she stood off to the side as the two of them hugged, when Ronan said that he would be back as soon as he could she raised a brow at his hesitation before she smiled at him a little “I’ll be here” she said as she shoved her hands into her pockets before she looked at Gabbi awkwardly “Uh...so who was that man with the ice blue eyes?” She asked wanting to know as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 11:57 pm

"My world... The one you have seen in terrifying glimpses... If I could shield you from it, I would. That man is something that should have been locked away, a long time ago. Ask Gabbi anything you wish. I... am not of sound enough mind to explain it." There was a tightness in his voice, as if he was afraid. Once the door opened, his posture and expression instantly relaxed, as if nothing was going on. Three large stores down, they came to a store that could only be described as shoe heaven. Everything from flats to combat boots to high heels lined the shelves. The store was decked out in just the right shades of gold and white as not to be too overwhelming. "Ronan!" A woman came from around the corner, calling his name with a smile. Standing at six foot even, with long flowing blonde hair and bright ocean blue eyes, the woman looked like she stepped right off the cover of a fashion magazine. "Gabriel." He said with a slight smile, leaning in to give her a hug. "You feel them?" Gabbi muttered to him and Ronan turned serious. "One was following us. I have to get him out of here before innocents get hurt. Could you keep Luna safe for me?" The woman nodded, motioning towards the back. "Use the fire escape in the back." Ronan nodded and looked at Luna. "I will be back as soon as I can." He paused, his eyes showing that he wanted to say something else, but he thought better of it, and went out the back door of the store.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Luna looked up at Ronan with a frown when he stepped closer to her, as soon as he said for her to keep her eyes down she obeyed and looked down at the floor until they stepped into the elevator she couldn't stop herself from glancing up from the floor towards the man that was watching them and her eyes widened as she saw his eyes. As soon as the doors closed Luna let out a slow breath that she had been holding for a moment, "Okay" she said with a nod of her head when Ronan said for her to go straight to Gabbi's store and that she would be safe there. "Who, or, what was that man?" she asked as she looked up at him wondering if he would tell her or if he would basically brush off her question and pretend to not answer it. If he did that Luna would ask this Gabbi person who that man could have been and why he was watching her and Ronan so intently.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Ronan blinked slowly, closing his eyes with a low hum as he went through the mental lost of places that sold good quality, comfortable shoes. "Gabbi's Place two floors below would be your best bet. I need to go to the Men's Warehouse next door for a new suit before I fly out anyways." Standing to his feet, he gave the cafe staff a wave goodbye. As they got to the elevators, he stepped closer to her, suddenly giving off a mental wave of alertness. "Keep your gaze down.' He muttered as they stepped inside. As the elevator doors shut, he spotted a man with ice blue eyes watching them, his gaze like that of a bird of prey. Closing his eyes, he took in a slow, deep breath while closing off his mind. "When we get down here, you go to Gabbi's. She'll keep you safe. I need to take care of this before it causes a scene." He knew that man. He knew what he was capable of. He also knew that the man couldn't enter Gabbi's shop. No demon could enter the place of business owned by an angel, and THE top angel, at that.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 11:36 pm

Luna looked over at him when he spoke "I wouldn't mind going with you to see it" she said with a light smile, she had never been out of the city and the idea of being away from it for even a couple of hours interested her. Finishing off her off drink and her cookie she looked at Ronan when he asked where to next "Maybe somewhere the sells some comfortable shoes" Luna said with a shrug, the pair of shoes she was currently wearing she had found years ago outside of a shoe store. They weren't the best but at least they tended to keep her feet warm but they were starting to fall apart from how old they were, another place she knew she needed to go would be to get some new bras and panties.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Sipping quietly at his drink, he watched her out of the corner of his eyes for a long moment before he set his cup down on their table with a light sigh. "If you wish, I do not have to leave for four more days. I recently had some renovations done to the home, and I need to check on them anyway. You can come with me when I do. I'll be leaving Alistair and Antoine there while I am gone. Nature will help Alistair heal better and properly." Checking his time for a moment, he finished off his drink with a satisfied sigh. "The best... so, where would you like to go next?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 8:31 pm

"There's always at least one person who can come out of hard trouble in life unscathed" Luna said with a shrug wishing that she was one of those people who could be one of those lucky people who could easily shake off their hardships in life like apparently Alistair could do. Looking over towards the forest that Ronan mention and she nodded her head a little to show him that she could see it, "Must be nice and peaceful over there. Maybe you should visit it more just to get away from everything now and again" she said as she looked more intently over at the forest imaging just how lovely it would be not to hear the traffic or the people and to just explore the forest without trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 8:12 pm

"Antoine is a good soul. Everyone has had their fair share of set backs and troubles in their lives. He always seem to manage to come out unscathed." He said lightly, looking out over the city. Her last words conjured up some rather complicated memories. "Everyone deserves to have someone there that will keep them together, even as their world crumbles around them." His voice held painful history to it, but he busier himself by looking for his other house. "You see the forest over there that climbs up that mountain? I have another place there. It was my mother's. I... don't go there as often as I probably should."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Luna laughed a little when Ronan said that he could see Alistair calling him saying that Antoine was picking on him, "Mmm I think most men like the attention that they get when their significant other pampers them" she giggled as she ate more of her cookie. "Or smothers them. Depends on how they see it" she added with a shrug of her shoulders, she had seen how some couples tended to drape themselves over each other in public making others uncomfortable. Running a hand through her hair she smiled as she looked Ronan "But it's good that Alistair has someone who will pamper him without fail" Luna said smiling as she relaxed more in the seat as she was enjoying just relaxing and spending time with Ronan.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Ronan closed his eyes as his mind casted itself into the past, remembering the first time they met Antoine. It was in the area known as Rennes le Chateau, rumored resting place of Mary Magdelene. Alistair was trying to find an artifact of his father in the nearby woods, when they had heard a scream. Running down one of the hiking trails, they came across a woman dead, killed by a couple of feral wolf shifters, and her son, the then thirteen year old Antoine trying desperately to defend himself. After that, Antoine was smitten with Alistair, and made his feelings perfectly obvious when he was nineteen. Sighing, he chuckled lightly with a sudden thought. "I can see it now. Alistair calling me, saying Antoine is being mean to him by making him stay still in bed, saying that he's not invalid and can take care of himself. As much as he whines, I know he likes the attention."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Luna glanced at Ronan a little noting how he was sitting with his hands holding tightly onto his latte before she looked back out the windows. When Ronan spoke again she looked at him with a raised brow, "Well that explains why he did seem a little unhappy about you not telling him about Alistair getting hurt" she said with a soft laugh. She had no problem with people loving who they did but it did amuse her a little about how Antoine had reacted to seeing Ronan, "It is good coffee" Luna said with a smile as she sipped more of her coffee and continued to look out on the city.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Ronan was sitting in a chair to her right, his feet crossed at the ankles as he slouched a bit in the seat to hide his height, his hands held tightly around his small latte. Looking out among the city, he blinked slowly twice before looking towards the cafe. Antoine paused, his jacket slung over his shoulder. Ronan raised an eyebrow at him, nodding slightly towards Luna and Antoine smiled faintly, rolling his eyes before walking out of sight through the crowd. Ronan took a sip of his drink and then sighed. "Well, seeing as Antoine and Alistair are an item, I'd say often. Besides, every receipe used in this place is by Antoine. Best in the city."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 6:24 pm

Luna smirked a little and shook her head a tad, walking with Ronan onto the glass balcony she looked down at the city before she looked out at the rest of the city around them. "I've never seen the city like this" Luna said with a smile as she relaxed in the chair and cradled her cappuccino in her hands as she sipped it slowly "It's amazing" she added entranced by the view around them as she had never seen the city like this before. Putting her coffee down she picked up her cookie and nibbled it "I take it you spend a lot of time here" Luna stated as she turned her head and looked at Ronan with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 11:59 pm

Antoine chuckled, giving a slight shrug of his shoulders. "Whatever you say, Miss. Have a nice break, and come see us again." He gave a lazy wave as Ronan returned to her side, and took her out onto the glass balcony. "This is my favorite spot here, in the western corner." Sitting down at the small table, the floor beneath them was a thick blue glass that gave it the illusion of water, and the walls around them were clear, pristine glass, giving them a beautiful view of the city.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Luna frowned more when he explained about auras "Oh" she said slowly as she took her things from him, glancing over at Ronan she shook her head a little with a smile "Sorry, not in my job distraction really" Luna said with a shrug of her shoulders. She was going to tell him that she was working with Ronan so she wasn't living on the streets anymore, "His is big boy and can take care of himself" she added. She knew he could fight from what she had seen the night before and she was sure that he would be better off with a woman who was as well off as he was and not with someone who came from such a fractured home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking In (M/M open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next