Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking In (M/M open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5801
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Luna tipped her head to the side when Ronan left and she raised a brow at Alistair when he grabbed her empty bowl for her. It was strange having someone do something nice for her, flinching when she heard the sound of something being rearranged upstairs she looked back at Alistair "He is a bit strange...but then again, aren't we all" she said softly with a small frown. She was of course curious about what he was doing up there but she wasn't going to up there and find out, looking at Alistair when he excused himself Luna looked around the kitchen for a moment before she moved out of the kitchen and began to poke about some of the rooms on the bottom floor curious to see if she could learn a little more about Ronan.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6905
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Alistair smiled faintly as Ronan placed the soup pot into his large stainless steel fridge before leaving the room to head for the stairs. "Ronan... Seems really cold, doesn't he?" Spotting her empty bowl, he stood to his feet and grabbed both of their set of dishes. "Let me get this for you." He said in a light voice before heading to the sink. "He's always been a little... off, I guess you could say. It wasn't until three years ago that he... lost his emotions, I guess." Hearing something moving overhead, he raised an eyebrow before shaking his head with a sigh. "Please excuse me, miss. I better take over the rearranging, before he drives himself to distraction. Ronan isn't... OCD, per say, but he prefers things to be a certain way, especially for guests." Giving her a gentleman's bow and a smile, he turned and left the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Luna frowned at Alistair when he leaned into her making her lean backwards a little, "I highly doubt that my presence would do anything with his disposition" she said with a shake of her head as she glanced towards Ronan wondering to herself why he seemed so cold. When Ronan spoke about Alistair she couldn't help but smile a little at their banter with each other, it was strange seeing people talking to and about each other so calmly as she was used to people screaming and fighting each other which tended to make Luna avoid being around other people so than she couldn't be dragged into a middle of a disagreement.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 1:22 pm

Alistair placed his right elbow on the table and gave a slight nod, seeming to be enthralled by her tiny explanation. "I see." Glancing out of the corner of his eyes at Ronan, he smirked and leaned in to whisper to her, "Between you and me, I think the boss needs a bit more of a feminine presence in his life. Might do his blank stare and crabby nature at the bar some good." He snickered when Ronan seemed to falter a second, before regaining his composure, putting away the now washed and dried dishes. "And maybe a certain red haired Scotsman needs to mind his own business." Ronan said in a cool tone, and Alistair laughed. "Just picking on you, Boss."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Luna looked away from Alistair when he asked how she had met Ronan, "Uh" she said slowly trying to weigh the pros and cons of telling him the truth that she had broken into Ronan's house. Deciding that she didn't care what he thought of her Luna shrugged her shoulders as she finished off the rest of her water "I broke in, thats how we met" she said once she had finished her bottle of water and put it down. Glancing at Ronan and then looking back at Alistair Luna smirked a little at him "I hid under his bed when he came home" she added. She almost seemed shy with her answer but at the same time confident with her words, she doubted he was going to do anything to her for breaking into Ronan's.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 1:39 am

Ronan felt a slight twinge of embarrassment when he saw her finally take in his height. He never really had problems with people in regards to his height, but he still felt self conscious about it. When he was fourteen, he was already six foot eight and one day he asked his mother why was he so tall. Had his father been that tall? She had laughed lightly and shook her head, saying that it just marked him as special as she thought him to be. If he was honest with himself, he had been resentful of his height, because it made him naturally off putting to others. Then again, had he not been this tall, he would have never become a clothes designer, and Petite Lamour would have never gotten so big. He blinked, pulled back into reality when he heard Alistair sit down after he had got some of the soup. "So, Miss Luna. How did you meet Boss here?" He raised an eyebrow when Ronan jerked slightly before turning to wash up the dishes he cooked with.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 1:17 pm

She didn't care if he thought her eating habits were funny but it had been a long time since she had tasted soup as good as what he had made. Luna looked at Ronan when she heard a knock on the door wondering who else she was going to meet since she had broken in, slowly finishing what was left in her bowl as he went to answer the door. Looking at the two of them when they came in her eyes widened as she fully took in how tall the two men were making her feel very small at only five foot three in height. In ways being as small as she was made it hard to do things but it also made hiding in small places very easy. When Alistair said hello to her and introduced himself she gave a meek wave of her hand "Uh...nice to meet you. I'm Luna" she said softly as she finished her soup and put the bowl down to pick up her bottle of water and started to sip it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 1:00 pm

Ronan was inwardly surprised when he heard himself inwardly chuckle at the girl's actions. "You are welcome." When she said it was good he managed a soft smile that did not quite reach his coal black eyes. "Thank you. My mother was the one who taught me how to cook." Hearing a knock at the door, he glanced at his watch and nodded. "On time as usual. You get to meet Alistair." Leaving the kitchen, he was gone for a few minutes before coming back into the room. A man with fiery red hair that reached down to his waist followed in behind him, and it would just become apparent to her how fucking tall Ronan really was. Alistair stood at six feet five inches tall, and Ronan was several inches taller than that, standing at just two inches short of seven feet. "Ach, sweet! Is that soup Ma Asteria's recipe?" Alistair's Scottish accent was thick with excitement, and Ronan rolled his eyes with a slight smirk. "Yes. You may eat some as well." Alistair grinned, but stopped when Ronan raised an eyebrow at him. Ronan nodded slightly towards Luna, and Alistair blushed faintly in embarassment. "Sorry. Hello, ma'am. My name is Alistair." It was obvious Ronan lived alone, but Alistair didn't seem surprised at the fact that there was someone else there, and a woman at that.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Watching him closely Luna could feel her mouth watering as she watched him dish up the soup, she doubted he knew what it was like to be cold and starving but she wasn't going to so a thing. When he sat the bowl on the counter and said that he had a business meeting and would be eating out she grabbed the bowl and soup and began to devour it hungrily not caring that it was hot and scalding her mouth nor did she care if she looked undignified scoffing it down as if she had never eaten before. When she had finished half of the bowl of soup she grabbed the water bottle, opened it and down half before she finished off the soup in her bowl. Licking her lips she ladled some more out for herself and dug into it again. "Thank you" Luna said lightly when she was almost finished her second bowl "It's good".
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:32 pm

Ronan heard the temporary jump of her pulse, and his eyes narrowed slightly as he thought of what that might mean. "The Masters family has always been honorable and fair. What you have gone though, I can only imagine. Let me say this, though. As long as you are here, you will be safe. As long as you work for me, no one will mess with you." Closing his eyes for a minute, he suppressed his sigh of annoyance and smothered his rage before turning off the fire. "I ask of nothing in return. Just keep yourself safe." Grabbing a deep bowl, he filled the bowl up and sat in on the kitchen island before grabbing a cold bottle of water and sat it next to the bowl with a spoon. "Here, please eat. I have a business meeting tonight, and will being eating out while I am there. You may have as much as you like."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Luna eyed Ronan skeptically as he listed all of the business he owned, she wasn't sure what to make of this man but there was something about him that made her feel safe. "You don't want anything else of me?" she asked with a frown, she had been offered safety and food before by other men who wanted sexual favours from her in return for the 'generosity' they gave her. But Luna never gave them what they wanted and never accepted something that ever sounded too good. "So you'll pay me just to live here while you're gone?" Luna questioned, the offered seemed so good and would mean she wouldn't need to try and sleep on stoops or in alley ways that stunk of trash. Hell it would also mean she would have food and wouldn't be hungry and worrying about where her next meal would be coming from. Hell, she wouldn't need to dig through trash cans for stale food out the back of bakeries.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Ronan looked up at her, something flashing in his eyes as he shut the book with a slight shake of his head. "I am sorry, Miss Luna. I seem to have forgotten my manners. My name is Ronan Masters, and I own the Petite Lamour clothing line and I also own several bars up and down the east coast, with even a few throughout Europe." He looked at the cooking pot for a moment, seeming to being thinking, when he placed the book down on the counter with a gentle tap. "Miss Luna, I have a proposition for you. It benefits me, and will give you the safety and warmth you need. I will be making several trips over the coming months, starting in September. I will need someone to watch over my home. I have a cleaning crew come in and do everything that needs to be done cleaning wise. All you would need to do is live here. On my fridge here is a number for a friend of mine, Alistair. You would call him if something major happens. You would be paid nine dollar an hour, for fifteen hours each day of the week. All I ask is that you use the money I give you to get yourself onto your feet."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 11:14 am

Luna raised a brow at him when he looked at her. "Maybe I didn't have enough time to go for anything else besides clothes" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders. She of course had no plans to actually steal anything besides that shirt that she had taken first from his chest of draws. Watching as he went back to reading the book he had she tipped her head to the side a little, "At least being arrested would mean a bed and hot food" Luna said softly. She knew it would also mean being off the streets for a while. Being quiet for a while as she looked around the kitchen she looked back at him "I'm Luna" she said deciding it was a good idea to at least introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 3:55 am

Ronan looked up from the small book he was reading, his calm expression giving nothing away about what he might be thinking. "You are obviously no threat. You immediately went for clothing, which shows you didn't break in for money or anything you can sell for money. Many thieves try to run, but you hid in fear." Taking a sip from his glass, he went back to reading the book, still talking as he did. "Calling the cops would only do your current situation even more harm. Also, like I said, I was raised to help those in need if I can. I own a highly successful clothing line, so why would I not help? Clothes can be replaced quite easily. Your freedom, not so much."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Hearing the man speak made Luna flinch a little, she knew that he knew that she was in his house but the fact that he knew she was peeking into the kitchen scared her a little. When he said that she was a thief and a law breaker she pursed her lips, even though she was those things she didn't need to be reminded of it. Frowning Luna stayed quiet as she went back up to his bedroom befuddled by how relaxed he was to have some stranger in his house, pulling the dress from the box she pulled off the shirt of his she had grabbed and put the dress on. Looking at herself in the mirror Luna sighed a little seeing how it hung on her, she was naturally thin but living roughly on the streets and having next to nothing to eat had taken its toll on her and she was smaller than she had been before. Shrugging her shoulders Luna walked back downstairs barefoot and peered into the kitchen again "Why are you being...nice?" she asked softly with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 9:37 am

"You really should put that on. You can take a shower first if you want." He tossed over his shoulder as he turned the fire off under the soup pan and pulled down a bowl. Grabbing a glass, he poured a cup of water and sat it on the kitchen island counter before returning to the soup, chopping up vegetables to go into it. "You are an intruder. A thief, a law breaker. But you also a woman, and you need help. I am was raised to help those in need." He put the lid on the boiling soup, and proceeded to break out a very expensive wine bottle and pour himself a small glass. "You can use the shower connected to my room if you want. Towels under the sink. Soaps and similar things are in the shower already."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 8:59 am

Luna couldn't help but tense her body as the person drew closer to the bed, seeing the box placed on the floor she frowned at it and wiggled to the side a little when it was pushed under the bed with her. Waiting until she was sure that the man was gone Luna shoved the box out before she crawled out herself, looking around a little confused she stayed sitting on the floor one of her legs crossed infront of her whilst the other was curved behind her. Looking at the box with a frown she reached out and opened it and slowly pulled out the mass of fabric. Holding it up her mouth dropped open when she saw that it was a rather pretty dress. Chewing on her bottom lip she climbed to her feet after she had gently folded the dress back into the box, tiptoeing out of the room Luna peeked over the banister downstairs trying to see if she could see the man the place belonged to. Not seeing him she crept down the stairs, finding the kitchen she peeked in quietly watching the man with a frown wondering why he would push a dress under the bed, she could only assume, for her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 8:20 am

Pausing just inside the door, coal black eyes narrowed slightly as a scent wafted down the stairs towards him. Setting down his suitcase, he calmly took off his suit jacket and hung it up on the rack by the front door. Stopping again, he frowned as he realized that the scent was female. Obviously a street dweller. Going into one of the back rooms of his first floor, he rummaged through some unlabeled boxes until he found a rather simple but pretty Lolita inspired black and red number. It had a nice length to the skirt, and it was made out of a very smooth and cool fabric. Placing it in a box, he walked upstairs and stepped into his room. Looking around slowly, he walked up to the right side of the bed and put the box on the floor, pushing it under the bed before turning without a word and leaving the room. Going downstairs, Ronan walked over to his fridge and rolled up his sleeves, beginning to cook a rather simple looking meal.

Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 36384d10
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 972c0a966a2892a3d3a03c222ef9aa61--manga-anime-girl-manga-art
Luna had had a hard life growing up, her parents had been more interested in knowing where their next drug hit was coming from than where their daughter was. Because of this she fell in with some bad people at a young age; they taught her how to break into people's houses and what to steal that would get them the most money. At the age of eighteen she left her parents home and began living on the streets, it was easy for her as she had basically been living on the streets since she was a kid. But now the nights were staring to get cold and she didn't like that, climbing her way over people's fences Luna tested windows and doors until she found one that was unlocked. Pushing it open she climbed into the dark house and crept around, finding that no one was home Luna smiled to herself as she found the master bedroom. Going through the draws she grabbed out a button down shirt that obviously belonged to a man she stripped off her raggedy clothes and wandered into the bathroom with the mans shirt. Having a log hot shower she dried herself off and pulled on the button down, as she walked out into the bedroom she grabbed her dirty clothes and started back towards the bathroom wanting to wash her clothes in there Luna stopped still as she heard the front door open. Panicking she opened the nearby wardrobe and shoved her clothes in there before she ran over to the bed and crawled her way under. She had just gotten her feet under the bed as the bedroom light turned on, her heart was racing as she laid on the floor but it skipped a beat when Luna noticed that she hadn't shut the wardrobe door properly and she mimed thumping her head on the floor knowing that whoever owned the house was going to know someone was there now if they didn't already.

She just prayed that they didn't look under the bed straight away and that she could at least attempt to get out of the damn house without them knowing but she doubted that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking In (M/M open)   Breaking In (M/M open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking In (M/M open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5