Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the bar maid of the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:39 pm

"milly nearly shouts happily as she quickly locks up for the night and goes strait to her room and undresses happily and wiats on the bed for him naked and exited "well i am ready big bad wolf"she says from the bed with a sexy silky voice
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Talban was somewhat taken off guard by the sudden deep kiss that she gave him though a small smirk came up as he watched her sway her hips. If it weren't for the customers in the room with him he would see he would try and come up behind her and see how well she would like to feel his claws trying to caress her, "I wouldn't say wait until mated so much. Though now that I've gotten a bit of you, the thought has crossed my mind." He let his wolfish grin widen, "Meet you in your room after we lock up?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 9:46 pm

"that you wanted to wait till we mated"she says and kisses him deeply and smiles as she goes and cleans off tables and giving him a show as her his syayed
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:14 pm

Talban took to assigned works fairly quickly as soon as Mildred let him get on his way to taking care of his duties. As the days passed by, the wolf grew used to many of Mildred's little quirks as he worked with her. It took nearly a week to get a handle on them all, including her penchant for seeming to seduce or tease him as the days rolled by.

The tavern now started to slow down to the point that it was only a few of Mildred's customers talking out while they finished off the last of their paid for drinks. Talban huffed as he set himself near the bar and across from Mildred, "Odd thought rolled in my mind today." He started eyeing the customers first to see when they would leave and then to Mildred seeing the usual cavern that she let pop out of her dress, "That day you first roped me in. What was that test that you said I passed?" He asked passing the time and waiting for the customers to finally leave.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 7:00 pm

soon it way half way into the month and milly was busy with some rowdy costomers and had him cleaning and cooking she showed him how and she waiting tables
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Talban blinked in brief and unveiled confusion on the two simple words she told him. He looked to the still open doorway then to the bed that would be his for the next month, "I'll never understand females." He spoke before flopping belly first on the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 3:10 pm

milly smiles"you pass"then gets dressed and goes to her room to sleepleving him bumfounded as she gets into her bed and lays down and falls asleep happily
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Talban watched as Mildred dropped everything right there in front of him. It would be a lie if he didn't like the view before him, "Milly." He took a breath to calm himself before he did anything, "Go to bed. We'll talk about this in the morning." He felt some relief in that statement, "We just met and you want to mate for life with the wolf that walks in."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:14 pm

she thinks for a moment"i have and i want you to be my first Taliban"she says looking up at him with pleading eyes"and i know if we mate it is for life"she says undressing for him she really wanted to mate with him she waits for him to make the next move before she continues
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:03 pm

Talban shivered getting her voice in his ear then her showing off her cleavage to him. His voice caught in his throat just seeing how eager that Mildred was to have him, "Milly." He started using her offered name then placed his large claws on her shoulders in an effort to ground her, "Take a second and calm down. As flattering as it is that you want to give yourself to me like this, you may want to try and think about this." He looked to her though his eyes would flick back and forth between her eyes and to her breasts unable to keep from staring.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 pm

"if you must know it was last night but im a vrgin so I am nice and tight for you"he wisper in his ear ever so softly her voice like sillk as she show off some more clevage they were a size dd and looked so soft and warm she smiles"go on you can touch themi won't bite"she smirks
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Talban sighed as she left him be after a brief introduction pretty much giving her nickname to her, "Yeah, sure." He answered back before shutting the door when she left the room. His ears flicked to and fro hearing all the small sounds down in the front then coming back to his room, "How long has it been since you've rubbed yourself?" He asked before shaking himself to rid himself of most of the water still stuck to his fur, "I can just about smell you past the door. Seriously."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:26 pm

"oh and plese call me milly"she says going to her room and changes into her night gownand then goes throw her books and wright his name down on the line then she closes the front door and locks it tight then checks on taliban and smiles as he undresses
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Talban groaned at the mention of extra help now that she had him in debt, "Yeah yeah. Pick on th-" he was suddenly interrupted by Mildred jumping on him and her proposition of sex. He couldn't help but to be stunned silent while he started into her eyes, "And while I typically would have no problem with that, I'm still drenched and would like to adjust before I bend you over the bed."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 pm

mildred smirks"and miss out on some help around here?"she says as she then raps her arms around his neck"you know i wouldn't object to having sex"she says looking into his yellow eyes with her baby blues as dhe wauts for his answer to her question
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:10 pm

the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 993de611
Talban followed not far behind Mildred. His melancholy was broken by the first thing she spoke as they made their way to the room he would be getting himself used to for the next month, "Really?" He stated now in a deadpan, "You intended to put me in debt with you so that I would be around you more and then you outright tell me." There was a pause right as she opened the door before he continued, "You're lucky that I really hate being in debt to anyone." He added in as she went to make his bed for him, "Though I suppose free room and board is certainly better than wandering the woods." He spoke letting her explain how things would work tomorrow, only to be distracted as she bent over and seemed to let her dress ride up so he could see under her dress all while she made his bed.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:52 pm

"well taliaban the real reson for this deal is i hav taken a fancy to you and want to get to know you better"she says and leads him to a bedroom with a huge bed"my room is across from yours breafast is at 7:00am"she says makeing the bed for him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:20 pm

The wolf's face almost lost all of its color despite the heavy fur that covered him. His head hit the table again almost in defeat when the fact he was indebted to Mildred for as long as a month because he was caught hungry in the rain, "If that is how long it will take then I suppose I have no choice." His voice hung on that defeated tone though his eyes maintained level with her pronounced cleavage, "It's Talban by the way. If you more or less own me for a month you may as well know my name."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:33 pm

"i kinda want to get to know ya better how we do one month that will also include furture meals"she says and gets him more to drink she did not want to admit it but she fanicied this wolf he was very handsome so her plan was to keep him here and posabily have him fall in love with her and have an intamante relationship she gigglesto that idea
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:56 pm

The wolf watched his meal and his debt to Mildred pile up in front of him. He instinctively drove himself down on his meal as his hunger grew beyond his self control. He looked up from the food and to Mildred seeming to tease him with the way she angled herself on the table. The fact that he had a debt to pay hadn't irked him, but the fact it would take weeks would, "How long will this take to repay?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:25 am

"we can make out a deal for now eat and drink your probably starving"she says hearing his stomach growl as she broght him a meal fit for a wolf as she goes and prepares a room for him"and i will set you up with living arrangments
"and as for payment you will work here ill give you a list once a week"she says sitting across from him he could see her ample brest
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:20 am

The wolf opened the door and stepped inside, a cloak was the only article of clothing he wore to keep the rain off him. A brief shake of his head attempting to rid himself of at least some of the water stuck to him. His claws pulled away at some of the fur hanging over his eyes when he heard Mildrid, "Mostly keeping out of the rain." He started before taking a seat and watching her pour and place the pint down before him. He held up a paw to get her attention, "You don't have to do that. I don't have anything to pay you with." He added in while placing his chin down on the table in front of him with a sigh. His stomach, however, argued with a loud growl, "Or if you have any work you need to be done." He conceded to himself with a shift of his eyes away from Mildred.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:17 pm

the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 10458253mildrid was a woman who ownedan outpost in the woods she provided food and housing for weary traveler from big wolf and demons to small elves and nymps she was human in a world of magic ceatures but she could handle it for she knew a lot about them like knowing a wolf would need a lot of food to sustain them and that some eat certin thing so her menu was vas for her costomerss was not booked at the moment but jumps when a big ceature came in he was huge and handsome she blushes

she could tell it was a wolf so she gets a big oder ready for him and a big mug of mead for the stranger"so what brings ya here big guy surely it is not the seanery"she says settinthe mead infront of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the bar maid of the forest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3