Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the bar maid of the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:14 pm

Talban slowly stopped continuously trying to plant his seeds in Mildred after that first week. It seemed like she had a different scent to her now that the two of them had been together for as long as they had, "Morning Mildred." He spoke softly with a hug coming up behind her. It would be month before he could tell for certain, but perhaps she was carrying, "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:03 pm

Soon after rounds of sex for a week she was pregnant she smiled and was cleaning tables
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Talban chuckled hearing the single word, "Good, because we're trying again tonight. If your legs can move right or not." He licked her ear affectionately while he waited for his shaft to soften enough to pull loose, "I think you'll look pretty with a belly full of pups."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:43 pm

"yes she says in a husky breath
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:31 pm

Keeping his dominance asserted, Talban continued his assault on his newly attached mate. Steady throbbing signalled the impending surge before he thrusted all of his weight into her and forced the knot in her. Heavy spurts of his seeds coated her womb while he leaned in with his body weight pinning her down, "You know I'm going to keep doing this until I get some pups out of you, right?" He stated now rubbing her hips while they were locked together.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:16 pm

She bites onto a a towel and moans loving the lust she received
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Talban pulled his head from her dress with a lick of his now moist lips, "Oh, I know I am." He spoke with a grin before he flipped Mildred so that she was bent over the counter he had just put her up on to lick her just a moment before, "Now, you be a good girl and let the good boy give you a fill." She felt one of his claws hold her down to the counter while the other helped guide his fleshy rod in. With a grunt, Mildred felt as he drove his entire length into her with a steady rhythm after his first thrust.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 3:40 pm

She moans in pleasure and pets his head"good boy"she murrs and pants as she cums
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 pm

Talban let his grin cover his face when Mildred started to kiss his neck. His tongue traced along her neck while he took in her scent. Without notice Mildred felt her feet leave the ground and her back on the counter with her legs spread wide. The next thing she felt was his tongue on her womanhood while his head was hidden under her dress.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:01 am

"Take me" Mildred says in his ear and kisses his neck
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:00 pm

A few hours had passed since Talban left the building to take care of his chore. A hefty sack, filled to the brim with split logs, was draped over his shoulder and, with brief sound of clattering wood, was tossed near where the fireplace would be lit later on. His eyes, and a sultry grip, directed themselves to Mildred. It said one major thing without so much as a word, 'I want you now'.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:37 am

She moans as it was flick she smiled and giggles"thank you love"she says happily
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Talban raised an eye brow before finally arriving and feeling her exposure, "You're such a naughty girl." He teased tempted to try and start playing with her, but at the same time he did need to settle up on the firewood, "As you wish." His claw tip flicked her exposed nub before he released her and left the kitchen to go start chopping and splitting logs.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 11:46 am

she smiles"no i did not"she shivers as he got closer and she ask if he could go chop some fire wood for the fire place
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Talban snickered at the shiver Mildred gave when he started giving her attention again. His claw slowly started reaching under her skirt, mostly to see if she was going to say something to stop him, "So, decide to wear anything under here this time?" He asked trailing his claws up her leg and closer to her flower.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 pm

she smiles as she makes him a hearty breakfast of stek eggs and biscuts and kiss him "i love you so much"she says as she checks on the stew she shiverd in delight frome the claw on her skin
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Talban groaned and pulled himself up only to see that he was alone though the scent of their previous night was still saturated in the sheets. With little real preparation, he made himself presentable and made his way down to the kitchen to see Mildred cooking as she usually did, "Good morning Milly." He greeted as he came up and wrapped his arms around her, "Sleep well?" He asked now drifting one claw down her frame.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:14 pm

mildred wakes the next mornig and cleans the inn happlysweeping and cleaning tables and geting some stew ready for the winter months aheadand she grown to love taliban he was a big help she smiles as she cuts up some deer her mate had caught
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Talban slowly shifted himself to let Mildred feel more comfortable against her mate's chest. He fell asleep not much longer after that, a soft hand rested against her more slender frame
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 3:56 pm

she smiles and lays they lay there cuddleing until the time passes into the wee hours of the morning as she sleeps cuddled to her new mate
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Talban grunted while his shaft started to pulse in rhythm with his heart. The base of his shaft began to swell up as it pushed it's way past her walls until the knot finally locked them together. A bowl of pleasure layer and Mildred could feel his seeds flooding her waiting womb.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 2:03 pm

milly moans moans loudly in plesureas he rides her her brest bounce the harder he went
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:58 am

Talban grunted with the resistance he had as he made each individual thrust as deep as the could go. His claws gripping the sheets as each thrust drove him to a climax, "Don't worry." He spoke softly, "I will." He assured her before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 2:31 am

"oh Taliban"she scream out his name as he took her vrginity she was nice and tight too she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him deeply"please stay she asked into his ear as she maon in pleasure she was coming close to an orgasam as the pair made sweet love
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Talban was once again dumbstruck by the speed that Mildred pushed their last customers out, locked the door and does on up to her room. It didn't take a mastermind to tell that she had been wanting to try again for some time.

Talban entered the room to see Mildred laid up to the bed clearly eager for the wolf to take his prize, "You are something else." He spoke with a grin and climbed atop Milly easily showing how much larger he was than her. The smell of arousal in the room did what was needed as the large, fleshy appendage slipped loose from his sheath, the tip softly prodding her entrance, "And with this. I'm yours." That was when she could feel Talban thrusting as far as her walls would allow him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the bar maid of the forest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next