Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the bar maid of the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

the bar maid of the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:28 pm

And she does it very slowly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Talban ran his claws along his lover's hips and slowly glided the tips gently over her swollen belly, "Now take it slower than we usually do, don't want to hurt the pups."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:10 pm

She guide his coach into her sacred peach
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:02 pm

Talban lowered himself onto his back and started to run his claws over her hips while he made sure she laid on top of him, "Well, I'm waiting for you." He whispered in her ear now running a claw tip over the swelling clit
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:48 am

"you making a very good offer"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:50 am

Talban chuckles before placing a small lick on her cheek, "More the whole woman, but I have to admit that there's a certain appeal that a pregnant woman has. Especially when she's carrying my pups." His claw tips slowly drifted down right above her flower, "Since we have a moment, want to put me on my back after all the times I put you on yours?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:41 pm

"really now you find my belly sexy~"she smirks
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:15 pm

Talban eased Mildred up into his lap and let her rest on him while he tried working her tense muscles. After a minute a paw ran over her swollen belly, "I don't know why. I just can't stop touching." He spoke now reaching into her dress to rub her belly without her clothes in the way.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:06 pm

She melts into his touch happyly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Talban softly rubbed over her back, "Think of it less of being a burden and more that you're making sure that our family grows up nicely." He looked to the window. The sun still had yet to rise, "How about I give you a nice, relaxing rub down?" He asked now running his claw tips along the strained muscles in her back, "Maybe get you to stop thinking so much about me helping you with making sure we can keep our coming family happy."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 11:22 pm

She kissed Him back"I know but I feel bad I mean your running the inn and taking care of me I feel like im burden to you"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 10:15 pm

Talban sighed then licked her cheek affectionately, "I don't have problems if you want to move a little, but those are my pups and I don't want you overexerting yourself." He continued rubbing her swelling belly,
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 9:42 am

"Taliban please let me help you today?"it was a good idea but they both knew what the doctor said it would be a strain on her and the bed rest was the best option they had
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:08 am

Talban's paws gently stroked the slowly growing belly his lover had. A smile curled up his lip while he kept her close to him, at least while they had this moment before they opened their shop once more, "A few more minutes?" He asked nuzzling his lover.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:16 am

5 months pass and she was told by the healer that she was carrying 6 pups and put her on bed rest she was asleep and was very Happy that Taliban was helping out more and kinda felt bad she could not help
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:05 am

Talban grinned at the thought of his reward tonight, "I guess carrying pups hasn't lowered that appetite of yours in the slightest." With one more lick he released her though couldn't peel his eyes off her now that he knew.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:02 am

She blushed and smile"well how about a little reward for you tonight"she says and kisses his neck
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Talban chuckles to her question before running a hand under her clothing to softly stroke her belly, "I'm definitely sure you'll still be beautiful with a belly full of pups." He licked her cheek while continuing to stroke her belly, "I may still feel attracted enough to offer a little stress relief later on."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:54 pm

She smiled and kisses him deeply"so I was thinking if we had a whole litter of pups would I still look beautiful?"she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:48 pm

It took a second to register what Mildred had told him. It was so soon after they met and now a week after he took her as his mate. He wrapped his arms tightly around his woman, "Oh I am so ready." He spoke now picking her up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:39 pm

"well I just say hope your ready to be called Daddy"she says in his ear happyly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Talban sighed in relief hearing that she was fine now, "So, what did the healer end up doing or saying when he stopped by?" He asked now moving his paws up and rubbing her shoulders like the thought of her unwell was triggering a more affectionate wolf to come up without the thought of putting her on her back once more.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:28 pm

"I'm fine oh I had a healer come while you went hunting"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Talban tilted his head hearing that Mildred had her morning spoiled, "Are you feeling alright now?" He asked trying to look cute despite his monstrous size. His paw now slowly stroked Mildred's back seeing if he could help her relax.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 11:19 pm

"yes until this morning when I thewr up last night dinner"she said washing dishes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bar maid of the forest   the bar maid of the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the bar maid of the forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next