Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Curse of Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Curse of Love - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 4:09 am

The Curse of Love - Page 5 F5929225421fef521c528f54f7cb5562-d6l479n
狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang had already trekked his way to the borderland between cityscape and the forest. He stopped briefly, but he did not look back. He did not have any words or expressions to bestow his complex of negative emotions. When she got to see his face, it had already began to morph from these intense emotion. He looked down at the ground and frowned. "My mother was a witch...when her coven found out that she had married my father and chose to become a werewolf. They ostracized her...just because she was no longer pure. They view my father to be unworthy of someone with such femininity and beauty. They saw that his charm made her intoxicated, and she could never give consent to being a werewolf or even to be his mate" he muttered. He closed his eyes saddened. "I suspect they aided the hunters in finding us...just to spite him for tainting their most powerful witch" he mentioned.
bgcolor=000045 bordercolor=003300
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-11-09

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 3:51 am

The Curse of Love - Page 5 14947484_10209342932644587_8547808509258374985_n
Is breá a aimsiú ar shiúl - love will find away

Aishling Brady calls back trying not to cry, and does not know why. GranMama Katie... How did Papa really die?”
Catraoine Mac Brádaigh gasps looking at her granchild crying like that. She sighs, and tells the truth. “Your Father was mauled by a Werewolf that Sided with a Warlock. This warlock Disliked that your Mother married an outsider. He wanted her for himself. We went to the Local Pack to ask for help. They knew of the traitor that killed Your Father. He was a Wolf Cast out for serial Killings of Humans. I don’t know what the deal was between them child. Even so id ended up with your Father’s death. I hold no grudge. Your Mother asked you have a Normal Life away from all of this. And Sadly we failed. We never thought it would find you. We hold no grudge against The Wolfs. Truly we do not. The Pack helped us... Killed both the Warlock, and The wroge Wolf. In Return I was their wich to call whenever they needed Magical assistance. Now child ye go after him. Do not explain with words. You are a Wolf with Magic now. Somehow you can show him. I know it. Just feel it see what we talked about in your mind, and show him. Trust in yourself. We Love you. No matter what.”
Aishling Brady nods sniffling a soft whimper ending the call, and going after him. Following her instinct to find him. “FANG! FANG!!!”

bgcolor=660066 bordercolor="ff0000"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd05mMi_ZX8XTGVBvP36fhw?view_as
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 3:40 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang looked at her skeptically. "That usually something a bigot says after they spoke their true feelings" he said before he got up and walked out the door. "Good bye..." he said before he left her home. He walked back avoiding the people staring at him, which her words running through his head made him more pissed off, and it fed itself into a loop. His mother was a witch, and she was cast away like moldy bread once they found out she got bitten. He let a person's merit tell him whether or not to trust them and not a preconceived notion. The pain in his heart was too great to bear standing in that environment and being marginalized like that by his mate sent him past the breaking point.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 3:20 am

Aishling Brady growls herself glaring at him. “Oh if that’s so then you should've heard her say that she knows there are good wolfs out there. Packs, and all. My Gran has never lied to me. Maybe tried to keep me out of the Witch stuff... Even so I still know stuff... Folklore. Maybe my Mom had something to do with keeping me out of it... Maybe my Dad didn’t really die how they told me maybe it was supernatural. I don’t know... All I know is they wanted me to have a normal Life. It’s to late for that now. So now they embrace what I am. I’m good. Your good. You said Your pack is good. And she said she knew there were some good pack out there. So don’t twist someone's words just to suit your own bigoted hate of humans. And Apparently Witches as well.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 3:14 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang looked back at her aggressively and growled out loud. "I heard what she said! That's not what she meant! If she didn't, then why would she intentionally leave out Ireland in her wording? Why word it like we all act the same? I can read the subtext to her speech, and it is quite clear she hates werewolves and the supernatural. Why else would she try to hide it from you?" he said before he pointed to himself. "My family was killed off because of people who think like that! Where were the witches to help them? Hmm? I know my parents asked for their help...no one came. You don't have to apologize for them...I can see nothing's changed with public opinion" he said before he sat down on the couch. "Go ahead and talk to them...I can hear them from out here perfectly" he said.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 2:59 am

Aishling Brady waited till the call was answered by her Mother. “Mum Hi. I know I’m calling early, but I... I have a question.”
Hannah Mac Brádaigh answers the call with a smile that slowly fades into concern eyes darting to the man next to her daughter. “I believe I already know your question. Mama told me of a dream she had... You, and a Wolf... So... Is her dream true... Are your spirit now conjoined with that of a beast of nature?”
Aishling Brady listened to her grand mother for a few moment surprised about all this new stuff... That they were witches... They just wanted her to have a Normal Life away from the chaos magic, and the supernatural could bring. It found her anyways. “I... I’ll call ya back granmama.” She nodded to her grandmother telling her to go after him, and then hung up going after him. “Fang... Fang wait. Please. They know you're not a Bad wolf. That the ones Your... We’re with aren't bad wolfs. She was only saying that most in Ireland were not so nice. I’m guessing she helps the nice ones when they call on a Witch's help otherwise why bring something like that up... I... I’m surprised to know that... I am, or was a Witch... She was not putting you down.... I Promise....”

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 2:48 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang watched the screen carefully as she explained the internet to him. "I see...sounds like it could be difficult what you're looking for if this technology can potentially have an infinite amount of information...how can you be sure the thing you find isn't corrupted or misinformative? Newspapers, Books, and TV broadcasts do it all the time" he mentioned, but he went quiet when her family appeared on the screen. Unknown to him, his aura could be transmitted through the video call; although, he caught on once they cued in on him almost instantaneously. He scratched the back of his head oddly not hearing that way of talking in a very long time. He crossed his arms over his chest and scowled at them taking offense to being called "very ravagers of beasts", "Kill and change people without mercy", and other things to that effect. "My kind? You know...I would have expected less bigoted sentiments from your kind; moreover, She's already a part of your world, so your gamble to keep her in the dark didn't pay off. I am disappoint in your fear of the supernatural, for it has generated a disconnect between us. You can go ahead and join the rest of man..." he said before he shook his head. "You already think like them" he said as he walked off not bothering to answer their request. He did not like having the atrocities of what a few werewolves did pinned on the whole race. It was exactly this that got his family killed off in the first place.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Hannah Mac Brádaigh (Mom)

Catraoine Mac Brádaigh (GrandMother) (GranMama Katie)

Brady / Mac Brádaigh = Meaning - Spirited
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Aishling Brady waited till the call was answered by her Mother. “Mum Hi. I know I’m calling early, but I... I have a question.”
Hannah Mac Brádaigh answers the call with a smile that slowly fades into concern eyes darting to the man next to her daughter. “I believe I already know your question. Mama told me of a dream she had... You, and a Wolf... So... Is her dream true... Are your spirit now conjoined with that of a beast of nature?”
Aishling Brady looked surprised swallowing hard nodding. “Mum... What are the lore about werewolfs?”
Hannah Mac Brádaigh sighs getting up. “I will get your GrandMother. She will answer your questions.” Moments later an older female came into view.
Catraoine Mac Brádaigh looked her granddaughter over, and nodded. “The likes of your kind sir are very ravagers of beasts. Kill, or change whom the choose. WIthout mercy. Yes I know of some packs that are not like that. Keeping to themselves unless ineed of guidance from witches. I, and my child have done what we could to teach Aishling what we could without bringing her into our world... We thought it best... But it seems the world has found her instead. I can see the threads of destiny connecting you. You are not the one whom changed her, and yet you hold a conection. Will you take kind, and good care of my Granddaughter?” Without truly saying She was saying they were of the witches blood. He would understand. Even if Aishling didn’t.

Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 11:33 pm

Aishling Brady swallowed hard nodding. “Yes The internet is worldwide. National, and International. You can find all sort of things if you look hard enough. Or even well enough.” The was a screen, and some beeping as the Skype began to call.

(Who’s playing who in the family?)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 1:46 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang stared at her in shock. "This is a computer!? This thing is fucking tiny! Where's your cards?" he asked. Back in his day computers took up an entire room, and it needed cards with holes punched in them in order to perform a function. He scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "Well ya...I've noticed some new things, but...I have to get out more" he said as he looked over her shoulder at her screen curiously. "So, this internet connects to other computers then?" he asked. It was pretty clear that he was pretty smart even for being sheltered. He set his hand on her arm trying to be intimate with her, and it would show her mother how strong their bond was.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Aishling Brady blushed trying not to giggle. “This is a computer. I can go onto the Internet and contact my Mum. The internet is... Hard to explain, but it’s a very nifty sort of thing.” She pulled up Skype, and tried to call her family. “I’m not famous, and... I guess teck has just grown up alot since the last time you’ve seen it.”

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 5:42 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang looked around the computer room confused as he had never seen this sort of technology before. He looked back at her oddly as he pointed to her computer monitor. "That's the most funniest lookin' tv I've ever seen. It's flat! Is skype a tv channel? Are you famous?" he asked. He shrugged to her question about being on camera. "I don't mind...I'm not transformed am I?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Aishling Brady nods and takes him to the computer room. “Um... Do you mind being on camera? Um... I call them on Skype... Um... Do you know what Skype is?” She blushed not sure what he knew of technology, and all the new stuff in human life if he’s lived in the woods for so long.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 3:27 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang smiled at her when she said that she thought that werewolves were very bad before she got attacked. He cocked his head cutely when she mentioned the tv show. He scratched at the back of his head as a new thought crept in the back of his head. "So are you able to get into contact with your family right now, and see what they think?" he asked. He was curious to what her family's interpretation of werewolves, which he could then gauge what they could do at that point.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 2:48 am

Aishling Brady swallowed hard looking down “Before you... Before the attack... There was so much... Mostly bad things.... I never thought Lycanthropes would be real.... But here you are. Here I am... And you said My beast can be controlled... Be as one... I saw that in a tv show once, but the character still had issues accidentally attacked his pregnant fiance and she lost the baby... Just Monstrous animalistic beasts.... Now I know better...” She sigh and the looked at him. “I never bothered asking my family about it... So I don’t know what they would say.”

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 2:15 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang smiled to her seeing her confusion. "I'm only teasing" he said before he sighed heavily. "I can't walk past humans no problem...it's the interaction that I'm most concerned over" he said. He leaned back into her couch more and sighed to her explanation. "Nothing's wrong with it. I just never seen so many stuff revolving around them" he said plainly. He scratched behind the ear and thought for a moment further. "So what did you think of werewolves before?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 2:03 am

Aishling Brady blinks confused not sure what he meant by parading him around, and then looked at what he was looking at. “I just wanted to show you around where I live. So you could get used to being around humans so you could one day meet my family.... Um...” She blushed. “The Fay at least the Light Fay can be good Luck. As are Unicorns... I... I have done some study’s... Even tho I didn’t think much of it... Just folk lore child's stories myths, and of the sort... But... I guess now knowing it’s real I guess I am a fan. Is that a bad thing?” She looked at him worried not sure if it was, or not. “Just... Something to help me remember home with Mama, and Grand Mama.”

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 1:55 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang looked at the burger, and he wasted no time digging into it. He murred with approval when he devoured the meal that she put her heart and soul into. He cocked his head cutely not sure where this was going. "So...you're going to parade me around to let everyone know that you're happy now?" he asked. He shrugged his shoulders not having a problem with it as he wore it like a badge of honor to have a happy mate. He tapped at his plate and thought for a moment. "So are you some sort of supernatural fan?" he asked as he looked at her fairies and unicorns.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 1:39 am

Aishling Brady got out some meat from the fridge, and made burgers. Changed her clothing, and then went to Fanf giving him his burger. “I guess walk around campus, and see what you think. Then maybe walk down mainstreet together?” She said blushing finding it weird she’s never had a boyfriend before... Let alone what they were going to have. She sat, and ate with him smiling.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 1:33 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang looked around the tiny apartment unit, which he could reach up and touch the ceiling without a problem. "It's a bit small" he commented as he touched the ceiling. His stomach growled loudly, which he did not need to say anything at all. He was hungry, but he chuckled to himself. "You do know I eat a lot of food. I'm sure I'll want something later" he said before he sat down onto the couch. "So just what did you have in mind on this adventure?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 1:19 am

Aishling Brady got dressed knowing she would have to take some clothing with her. Good thing it was the weekend, and didn't have to worry about classes till after the moon. She hoped. She then took Fang’s hand, and let him lead her out of the woods then she took over taking him with her holding his hands onto campus towards her apartment her uncle paid for. “Well here we are home sweet home. I do have a roommate to help with bills... But they don’t really come here during the day.” She looked at him smiling as she looked around the place mostly decorated as she liked. Feeling more like Ireland the country side touches, and all the good luck charms. Some things that seemed a little girly with Fairies, and Unicorn type things. “Ya hungry. I could cook up us a wee bit of food if ya like?”

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 1:00 am

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang nodded slowly to her question, and he wagged his tail. "You will be fine...I know just when to head back before you'll turn wolf" he comforted her. He scratched his head and looked around, which he remembered retrieving her torn clothes. He shuffled some things around before he found them. They were not too far torn, he just helped her wolf get out of them so she could relax. "Here you go...I'll fetch you one of my shirts. That way it'll give you more cover" he said. He waited for her to get dressed before he allowed her to take his hand to escort him to her place. While they got onto campus, everyone stared at the huge man that Aishling brought home with her.
Back to top Go down
FrodoMadon
Nice Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 12:51 am

Aishling Bradyblushed knowing a while a go she had kissed him... He didn’t seem fazed. “Um... Sure. I won’t turn furry till tonight right? So... I’ll be ok?” She got up swallowing hard. “Um.... Do... Do you have anything I can get dressed in?” She looked at her naked self, and felt strangely comfortable, and didn't know why. Normally she would be shy about her body, but somehow now it just felt natural. “Can’t quite go to my School naked as a babie on a wee summers day.”

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 9:37 pm

狼人間 Okaminingen
Fang let out a deep heavy sigh as she cupped his face. "Yea, well...getting cozy is a good way to get to know a werewolf. I can get pretty fearsome when I'm irritated or pissed off, so don't fear me if I'm stressed out" he said before he paused thinking about how her family would react to him. "Well...they will probably not like that I don't abide by human accustoms, but I will sure produce strong pups that's for sure" he said lowly. He laid there in bed with her for what seemed like minutes, but indeed it was hours. He sat up feeling refreshed and upbeat before he looked down at his new mate. "So...are you up for showing me around?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of Love   The Curse of Love - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curse of Love
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next