Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 10:37 pm

It is fine... Why don't we both join)).

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 9:59 pm

((Umm this is for infinite. Sorry..))
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) - Page 2 Wolf-Knight-03-619998755
Jake comes and says that he could help her in any way she wanted him to "Lizzie can i ask you a question? "He asked her kindly as he sits down to talk
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:19 pm

dressed when important events take place.
Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) - Page 2 Dressed_as_a_high_class_lady_by_ssflowerss-d8jqgyt
normaly
Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) - Page 2 G_by_azulila_by_ssflowerss-daj59kq

generation,after generation aa each flower member passed down took charge of the land, taking control of tax laws, important Taft increase, and much more. After the last generation died a tragic death, wich is rejala mother. Rejala now beinf thw next haire shs mhst follow in her mother foot steps and do hed best to keep the land of Lizzie . Aa there is a other name what people know it as flower villige, becuase each generation has a last name of flower, and it also means pure soul. Before while rejalas mother took charge of the land , her mother was very sexist twords males, and made a rule that disnt allow males on her land . Now that rejala is in charge she disregard that dume law and helped her people with trading goods to other countries.

Every year the other larger countries would gather a report about what they habe been trading dor the past year. As the leader of thw mother land woyld come by to each country and speak with thw leader of the land before jumping to the next one. Rejala knowinf its that time od the year. She dressed  like always, her puffed up dress and coloded dress her long red hair and cute blood color eyes. At the long table two maids walked on each aide of the table asked the gards of the higher gard, in heavy armer as alot of thwm woyld say no and some would just wish for coffie ,as the meeting started, the male pulled out some.paper work and rejala pushed her chair up closer to the table looking at the paper. Rejalaing her arms on the table the neko demoness spoke kindly."welcome, so by readinf the paper we're having a medtinf about mt low share of fundsing and high Taft? " Shook her head to thw side as she lean forward ahoaing her nicely sized breast as her dress is abit tight on the top. "Sadly am not changing it.. unless i get somthing out of it?"
((But u are a anthro wolf have fun))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))   Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love for trade and heavy dept ((for my dear rp taken))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2