Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 8:55 pm

"Thank you now before we get home we are going to get groceries "she says starting to leave the town hall
Back to top Go down
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 1:05 pm

He sighed as he looked at her, "I killed on many missions for Crimson, Even a village that was in the way." He started forming the metal around Grace's hand forming a fairly nice gauntlet. "I overheard you still have trouble with your dragon magic." The then inbune the new gauntlet with a few gems, " I don't know how well this will work, but this should help you to focus a bit more." He looked around the guild as people started to leave, "It's a limiter of sorts but it should amplify your powers when you cast it to release."

((last post going to sleep))
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 12:35 pm

She holds her hand out her skin was no pierced by the glass but it scares all the same she was still in her world tears in her eyes "I killed a whole city "was what escaped her lips
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Vincent put his hand on Grace's shoulder, "Its a long road. I doesn't matter if it was an accident or your were forced, People will still see what they want to see." He gave a grim look, "Give me you hand for a second." He took out a bar of iceium-copper and bandages for her hand.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 12:10 pm

"Like you I do have innocent blood on my hands one thing you should never mix is ice and blood especially with a Dragon you would get a horrible monster "Grace says as her grip on the Glass tightens the the cup shatter grace was in her own world as screams of terror filld her mind she had killed a whole city
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:38 am

Giving a chuckle, " Sure!" He held the glass and cling against her's "To our friendship and the many missions we'll be on." Taking a sip and smiled, "So, Grace, anything you want to tell me about?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:14 am

"Sounds like a great name "she smiles"how about a drink to Celebrate?"she asked as she oder some champagne some Murring can be heard from her it was Dragon like
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:01 am

He blushed a little, "I only asked cause i was a bit worried." He smiled lightly looking at her, "I guess, I could accept your offer." He looked over at the board again, "So i guess we should be partners then?" It didn't take long to think up of i nice name, " Team Cold Steel, how about it?" He gave a wide grin and showed off his arm muscle.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:33 am

"Yes I do it's a two bedroom one bath apartment would you like to live with me?"she asked happily she never once treated him different based on his past guild but there was something about that was always off
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:03 am

Meanwhile Vincent was discussing with a few of the guild members with similar magic like him. He gave a smiled as he actually felt happy being in such a cheery guild. It took some time to get away from all the chatter. He was able to take a quick stop at the job board. " Hh, not a lot of good paying ones. " Most of the board had jobs running from 1,000 to 80,000 not a lot to pay the first month rent. Right then he realized he didn't have a place to stay. Walking over to grace and sat down next to her. "do you have a place to stay for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:32 am

Grace walks back to the Guild hall and goes to the bord looking over some jobs and Grace desided to get some water before making a decision she asked for hot water 

Lucy then asks her "why oder hot water Grace "

Grace chuckled "its better if I show you as soon as the glass of hot water came Grace took off a glove from her hand and touch the glass the glass was soon covered in ice on the outside and the water was no longer hot but cold 

"See I don't have total control of my ice when I'm not fighting "she puts the glove back on 

Lucy gasp "relly mabye you should train to get a hold of your magic "
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:27 am

"well, I hoping for more of a fight." He rubbed the back of his head before looking at Grace, "You know he'll just come back again." He sighed and looked at Erza.

She gave Vincent a glare, "You say that like you were wanting to fight him." She sighed, "Well just in case I'll make sure the guild keeps an eye out for him." She put away a picograph with a image of what the guy looked like. "LEt's head back then. So you two can pick your first job alright."

(( Last post for today. I'll be sure to reply tomorrow. ))
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:54 am

Grace freeze him in his tracks and couldn't move "you are to never come for again I will hesitate  kill you now leave"she roars as the man leaves to never return
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:36 am

"Noted, Requip." Erza nodded as she was wearing much more stronger armor. "You, I Hope your ready."

Vincent gave off and dangerous aura as now both gauntlets began to liquefy, "Cuase you're going down."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:26 am

"He is evil he killed my mother to get me I'm half human and half Dragon he hunts rare Creature and absorbs thier power so get ready to fight with your life "she says 

"this man has taken down hundreds of Dragons you need to not have him attack you from behind " she adds as they see him healing himself
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:16 am

(( Thank you, Samanthatheokami . It makes it much easier to understand and make replies.))

Vincent looked at Lucy, "She's right This is a personal matter." Looking at Erza he gave a smiled, "Requip: Right Claw, anti-magic spear." He caught up with Grace and handed her a ring, "Put this on, It's a health restore ring. And mind telling me about the guy who's ass we're gonna kick?"

Erza chimed in, "Yeah, knowing our enemy would be helpful. And Grace, I know you are new, but Guilds are families. You mess with one of us. your mess with all of us." She beamed a little, "We don't leave any one behind or keep secrets." She looked at Grace, "Also I expect both of you to fight harder then you ever had."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:55 am

"I'm coming too "Grace says as she get up and walks to the doors of the hall 

Lucy puts a hand on Grace shoulder "I think you should stay here and rest grace "she says 

"No I'm going to end this even if it kills me he killed my mother and I'm going to make him pay "she says as she walks in the direction the man flew
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:38 am

(( I can see why people don't Rp with you. plz extend your replies. Clarify who is doing what, discribe what is happening, split paragraphs with different speakers, and grammer. Oh and never lead others replies. ))

Erza shook Grace, "Hey! G-Grace!" She picked Grace up and brought her in, "EVERYONE Someone just Attacked Grace!" Laying Grace in a bed in the back and coming back. "Vincent she said you two met on the train right? Do you recall seeing anyone questionable?"

Vincent took a second and thought about it, "I don't remember anyone that stood out, I mean everyone look normal." Thinking a bit harder, "Well, I know there was a guy or was it a woman, Ahh my head." He winced as his head hurt.

"Hmm don't force it," Erza looked at everyone, "Who ever your trying to remember most likely used a false memory magic on that train." Looking at everyone and gave a nod, "Natsu, take lucy and talk to the people by the station. see if any of them remember anything useful. Gray Juvia stay by Grace. Vincent you are with me. were gonna find this guy."

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:07 am

As Grace was bout to answer the man hits her in the back with a ball of light Grace was paralysed "so is that how you want to fight so be it "Grace says as she turns in to a beautiful white Dragoness and simply filks the man with her tail to who knows were she then retuns to her human form and falls to the ground unable to move as he hears shouting from Natsu
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:57 am

He didn't like being read like a book like that, "I guess if you'll have me. I could repair some armor or weapons for the guild." He looked away to find Grace was missing, then back at everyone, "I'm Vincent Metalworker, Adopted son of the great mage weapon maker Grave Metalworker. I hope you don't judge me on my past."

Natsu sighed and Erza pushed him to Vincent, "I not all that good at being wrong, but sorry." He was looking away and sighed.

Vincent however grabbed Natsu's hand with his clawed arm. "You don't have to. I mean a weak little shrimp like yourself has every right to be mad at the world." Natsu immediately turned up the heat and covered his hand in intense flames, "Gotta do better than that, Flame proof arm armor."

"I kinda like that." Natsu smiled

Erza walked out looking for Grace as she saw her fighting someone. She waited and made sure she make eye contact with her, "Who was that? Is there something you what to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:32 am

"Thank you master makarov for welcome "she stoped midsentance and went out side she growls lowly at a man before her "well I have finally found you yet again" he says as he somuns a whip a light as Grace circles around him "listen well Jakarta I'm not and animal to be tamed so stop stalking me "she then Jakarta whips around her arm and pulls her twords him she uses the momentum to her advantage "ICE DRAGON CLAW!"she yells as her fist is in caesd in ice as he skids a good 12 feet "If you want a fight you got one but this time I'm not holding back "she growls angrily
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:16 am

Erza was a bit shock," Oh well I guess it was a coincidence then." She sighed and gave a nod then a spit take," Wait did you just say you are a Ice Dragon Slayer!"

Natsu grinned and cracked his knukles, "Alright, another Dragon Slayer. Man Fairy Tail just gets better."

Vincent just nodded, "Yeah, that does sound pretty cool. " He gave a grin, "But I came here to return a ring to your master Makarov. My father 's last request."

"A Last request eh." Makarov jumped down and looked at Vincent in the eyes, "Hmm, I see. Your Grave Metalworker's son aren't you." He nodded, and that arm isn't for show is it." Poking it then poking the Crimzon Fang mark, "Well in any case I welcome you both to FairyTail. " Miss Paria, I'm very honored you choose to join us. " He gave a smile, " It seems you can bring the best out of people."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:55 am

"Oh sorry were are my manners I am Grace paria I am an ice Dragon slayer I  met him on the the train here and he just happened to be coming here as well so he was kind enough to to carry my luggage as we walked here I am without a guild and I wanted my first Guild to be the best "she says smiling
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:49 am

He was a bit annoyed that she wouldn't even tell him her name, but he sighed and followed her all the way to the guild. He took a breath and looked around, he had no idea what this guy looked like, " Hey, I'm looking for your Guild Master." He looked around at a bunch of mad faces.

" AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HIM! CRIMSON FANG SCUM!" Natsu yelled at Vincent as his fire temper rages a bit.

"Natsu calm down." Erza said grabbing him down, "JUst look. his Guild mark is crossed out. He isn't part of them anymore." Erza approached Vincent, "Sorry for my friend, why do you want to see master Makarov? And You Miss. You walked in with him." She said to Grace.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:31 am

"Sure here "she says handing him an ice blue suite case as they walk Grace tells him "the reason in only part human is I can turn into a Dragon I am an ice Dragon slayer and I have heard there were other slayers in the guild so I am joining fairy tail as my first guild "she says as they enter the guild hall as she goes to registration she could not help but note it was deathly Quiet but she shrugs it off and sings the papers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next