Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 12:43 am

(( yeah sounds good, I have catch up on the show. @ tower of hevean arc right now)
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 10:46 pm

(I think she's not replying to this rp any more but if you want I can start a different fairy tale rp with you?)
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 11:33 am

All the noise from upstairs awoke Vincent. Getting out of bed and looking around seeing the dim lighting of his smiting equipment lighting the room some what. " The hell is all that noise..." He said groggy and put on his left arm, which its gems gave a faint shimmer. Heading upstairs still shirtless and holding his hammer over his shoulder, "Hey, what's happening?" It didn't take long for him to get informed about the situation. "I see." Vincent nodded streaking he black hair, "I got a job in Era i need to deliver on anyway."

"Wait just a minute." Makarov spoke looking at Vincent, "Your not planning on doing anything else are you?" He gave a smerk as he crossed his arms. "I seem to remember you never join our guild yet have you? I mean I understand not wanting to after what happen to you with Crimson Fang, but.." A bunch of guild members began to whisper about how bad Crimson Fang was.

He looked Makarov in the eyes, "I don't think that really matters, does it." He looked at everyone else in the hall, "I make my pay and stay by doing repairs. BUt maybe when i come back I'll join." Vincent grinned, "I owe you that much." Vincent smiled and gathered his things.

Makarov scoffed, "Fine... just don't cause a mess. ANd put a danm shirt on!"

(( if you guys are still doing this. Vincent is a Maker/Requip wizard ))
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:36 am

She fallows the military outside and waits for Laxus as she played with the baby Dragon as she pets and show it affection she soon got bored and stared to mess around with her magic and acadently frezze the guard "i am so dead" she says trying to unfreeze him which she did "sorry it was an accident"they soon bring her before the council
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:23 am

As they walked down the street, Laxus noticed the frightened looks thrown their way, and the whispers behind hands. Soon they came up to the great building where the magic council was at, and he stopped up short, seeing one of the council's 'military' arm standing there. "Laxus?" "Yes?" He stopped when the man motioned towards Grace. "The woman must wait outside. The Council wishes to see you, alone."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:10 am

Grace looks up and looks around "shit not again "she says as she let's out a high pitched whistle waking everyone one up as she puts away her sketch book and they arrive at thier stop she gets up and fallows Laxus then she heard what was like a child crying "Laxus stop we need to see where that crying is coming from" she says then goes gotowards the sound

Last edited by Samanthatheokami on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:56 am

Laxus looked over his shoulder, glancing around the train cab, looking back at Grace out of the corner of his eyes. "Hey. You might want to watch when you sing." He said in a slightly sharp tone, before looking back out the window. "You put the rest of the train to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:09 am

She gets onto the train and takes out a book and starts to to draw in it and then she looks at Laxus then starts drawing him in her sketch book witch got him curious of what she was doing in said book she watches him intently as she drew his portrait as she hums something like a lulaby which the baby Dragon she brought falls asleep and the other passenger except him and grace
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:17 am

He watched her as they continued towards the train station. He knew Hatori pretty well, and he had done a bit of research on Grace at the guild the last time he was there, and she was out. Apparently, the two or three times Hatori had been at the guild hall for more than a few hours at a time, he spent most of his time with Grace. "I wouldn't say never." He said evenly, getting their tickets once they were at the train station.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 9:39 pm

"Look I know how ya feel I am an only child too "she says as the baby Dragon sleeps on her sholder "and I have very strong feelings for Hatori as well only not in a sibling way more of a romantic way. But he wouldn't fall in love with someone like me "she sighs
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:56 pm

He made a tsh noise at her, keeping his gaze straight ahead as they walked towards the train station. "He is not my friend." He said in an even voice, as it was quite obvious that he was holding tightly to his rage. "He is family. A brother in all but blood."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:50 pm

grace nods as she gets up to go get ready for the trip sge comes back with a bag and  the baby dragon she had hatched from the egg she smiles and waits for the one called Laxus she fell asleep but soon wakes up snesnig another person in the room she meets face to face with a man with bright yellow hair and he was werairing a cape  and something on his ears"are you the one they call Laxus she says looking into his eyes her eyes felt as tho she was looking into his soul she quicly leaves with him on the road to era she asks "so uh my name is grace it is very nice to meet a friend of Hatori" she says shyly
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 2:41 pm

"When my grandson gets here, there will be no stopping him. He will want to go to Era. I would also send Lucy and Greer out as well, but Greer is on an undercover job for a client, and Lucy is out with Natsu and the others. I am counting on you to make sure Laxus doesn't do anything... rash. Hatori saved his and Evergreen's lives a little bit before you arrived, and Laxus sees Hatori as like that other sibling he never had."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 9:36 pm

grace "master may I ask why I am the only one going?"grace asks sternly as she looks up from the table those blue eyes wanting an answer to her question
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 9:17 pm

Makarov closed the letter with a magic seal, then sent it off with a transfer spell. "Taka tells me the Magic Council has him in a hospital in Era. When Laxus gets back, we will check on Hatori again. Then I want you to go with Laxus and his friends to Era."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 9:07 pm

grace soon burst throw the door with tears in her eyes and says"is he ok "she says with sniffles as she looks to the master with worry in her blue eyes as she sits down at a table
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Taka was worried, noting the Master's quietness, eyes closed as he was thinking. "Master... They let me see him... He's in pretty bad shape, but he seems to be recovering well... He's sleeping right now." Makarov let out a heavy sigh. "Taka... Go to him. I need to call back Laxus." Taka nodded slowly, barely keeping herself together as she went to look for Grace.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 8:41 pm

"the master is at  the guild Taka" Mirajane said worry in her voice grace emedetaly asked were "Taka where is Hatori?" she said for fear of a fiend getting in big trouble she goes and runs to find h
Hatori she looks where he first met him shouting"HATORI WERE ARE YOU?" she serches everywhere she then decides to to take an look in the air useing her wings she flys up to see if she can find Hatori"Mirajajane to Maka to the guild hall and tells everyone what happend
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 8:04 pm

"Mirajane!" One could hear Taka's worried yell from a distance. The exotic looking Exceed appeared, her breaths coming in short gasps. "Mira, where is the Master. I bring an urgent summons from the Magic Council." Tears welled up in the cat's eyes. "It's Hatori."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:45 pm

it had been a full year and today marks grace arrival to the guild and Right now she was shoping with Mirajane to keep grace from going to the guild as grace looks at a dress everyone at the giuld was planing something for grace it was her 21 birth day as well as her coming to the guild
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:34 pm

"Why are you crying?" A pretty ice-blue and baby pink spotted cat walked up, having hopped up onto the counter. Taka had arrived around a year ago, immediately taking up with the near absent Hatori. Ever since the Exceed had appeared, Hatori had been hanging out around the guild hall a lot more than he used to. Her tail slowly turned side to side, her eyes unreadable. "Oh... I have seen tears like that before...." The small Exceed managed to pull off a very human like bow with one paw held against her chest at an angle. "Those that were closest to us, taken by time, are never too far from our hearts, as long as we keep them in our memories. I grieve for your loss, lass."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:45 pm

grace returned with Lucy and found out that someone was crumpling paper and the egg was far from hatching so waited a week and she kept the egg warm and safe she wondered when Hatori would return Mirajane sighs"it is OK grace Hatori will be back hey I know how to get him off your mind lets think of names for the dragon"grace smiles and nods and brings her a book of baby names and some paper and a guild grace looked at bot names first and got to the H section and saw Hatori shakes the thought out of her head and looks at girl names they were all pretty but one c
caught her Pandora then Grace remembers this was the date Pandora passed on she unknow to her had tears running down her face
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:20 pm

Hatori stopped, turning suddenly enough to make her almost trip on her own feet. "Do not follow me, Grace! Return to the guild hall! Watch after the egg. You can't come with me." He turned and walked away quickly, soon disappearing in the crowd. There was a slight jingle to her right, and Lucy stood there, letting out a heavy sigh. "He is right, you know. He took an S-class job. That one is... vague." She looked over at Grace. "Hatori has lost a lot. Today makes the... fifteenth year. He doesn't talk about it much, and Natsu is too much of an idiot to take a hint. He is always pestering Hatori about it."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:23 pm

grace saw this and asks"what is wrong Hatori"she ask as a cracking noise is heard "there is no way that its hatching now is there?"she asks looking at the egg she picks up the egg and fallows Hatori despite the many protest she soon catches up with him"Hatori wait were are you going she was curious"she was in the sun boy did it make her eyes shine
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Hatori flinched slightly at the sight of the egg, an unwanted memory coming to the surface of his mind. Shaking his head to clear it, he walked over to where Cana was sitting and swiped her drink. Downing it quickly despite her complaints, he got a job from the S-Class board and then left before he could be subjected to anymore memories. "Oh no... What is today's date?" Lucy asked, worried. "Uh... The fifth I think." Someone said, and Lucy lightly bit her thumb. "Poor Hatori...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next