Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(oc are welcomed )new Espada

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

(oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:23 pm

" Ahahahaha! Well, isn't this a lovely turn of events." He walked to Bara and whispered in her ear, "What's wrong? Can't do it can you?" He smiled and picking uo Kuro and tossed him aside, "Your in the way, if you can't I guess , My Queen, " He grabbed Bara's chin, " I have to do it for you."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:14 pm

"At least I'm not like you your heartless" she swings her sword on the floor and trys to stand up kuro crawls to his sister both hold onto ecother 

"Bara kill me "Kuro says 

Bara froze with fear at those words
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:04 pm

"Of course, how." He smiled "Unkind of me. But in all reality, I was just hungry, Him being your brother was just a convent ." He poked Kuro's back with the tip of his sword, " Bonus. " He rushed Bara with incredible speed, "I don't know hoe you escaped last time, but your joining me." He slashed at Bara and laughed, " Weather you like to or not."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:58 am

"Leave him alone he has nothing to do with this if you want a fight you come ask me you cowerd don't take out on him!"she yells
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:54 am

Seeing the portal open near him. He smiled and waited stepping on Kuro's body. "It's about time, I was getting board hurting you brother." He took out his zanputo and place the blade pointing down at Kuro.

((Around 8-10 pm i get ready for work so, that's why i leave and only reply in the mornings))
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:48 am

Bara just gets up and swings her sword to open a portal to Huceo mundo and goes to find Kuro
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:46 am

Rinmi gave a frown and Sang-sun held his arm, You going to give her a few hours, huh. " He gave a nod.

Grimmjaw laughed," She'll be here." Swiftly kicking him to the ground, "I mean she has to, Or her broth gets eaten alive."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:45 pm

" Well looks like your going to have to kill me "she starts on her way but as soon as she got there he was gone and left was sand "it's my Fault I failed my brother she gets on her knees and cries 

"Ok where is she "he asks Grimmjow
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Rinmi followed Bara and Sang-sun sighed following as well, "Bara Stop. We can't let you leave." He was able to grab her arm, "I know you care for your brother, but there are rules. If you leave... " He looked away and Sang-sun scoffed and gave a sadden frown, "If you leave, the next time we meet. I'll be killing you." He looked at her straight in her eyes, "Don't"

Grimjaw smiled, "Yeah, kid. She's there safe and sound," He smiled and held out his hand to the boy, "I can bring you to her, just take my hand." He combed his hair back and placed it back to his side.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Bara Spiritual pressure was pretty strong and so very pure of any evil "I want you to train me as hard as you can no breaks I want to be stronger I want to be as powerful you can get me "bara says as her eyea widen 

"I TOLD THOSE ESPADA WHERE MY BROTHER LIVES I GOT TO GO NOW !"she gets up and leaves 

Meanwhile kuro is talking with one said Espada "so your saying my sister is at this place Called Hueso Mundo?"he ask looking at an anncar (pick the Espada he is talking to)
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:57 am

Rinmi shook his head, "I forbid it. It means would be going near the 11th squad." Crossing his arms and gave Bara a glare, "Even if you go see her, Yachiru's spirt pressure would blow you away. Let a lone Kenpatchi's."

Sang-sun Chimed in, " A weakling like you wouldn't survive." Scoffing again, but was on guard, "Oh, Yachiru's a vice-captain. by the way."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:49 am

"yachriu mabye I should meet her "bara says a bit to loudly
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:48 am

"yachriu mabye I should meet her "bara says a bit to loudly
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:40 am

The both of them snickered a little. Rinmi smiled and patted Bara, "Trust me your not. Little Yachiru is quite small." He took out his sword and place the tip to the ground. "She's about the height of my sword." He gave a smile as they came to the cafeteria for their squad.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 11:30 am

"Well Sang-sun I have enjoyed meeting you your so cool I wonder am I the shortest Shinigami?"bara asked
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:17 am

He shook his head, "That still depends on the Captain." Leading bara to the pourch and sitting her down, "You may be grouped with Sang-sun or others." He sighed and took out a brush and brushed Bara's no messy hair. " For now I would relax."

Sang-sun sat beside them and took out a brush for her own hair. "I think that vile woman would just the three of us do operations together."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 1:52 am

Bara soon retuns and ask "so after my training will I be staying in this devision?"she ask as the swan colasp of exhaustion
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:03 am

Rinmi stood close to Sang-sun, "So, I think she could do some good. She diffidently has some skills she needs to improve." He watched and gave a sigh, "But I think she will do well."

Sang-sun shook her head, "Most of the skills she had is from her sword. I don't like that." She watched with Rinmi and added, "It's not our decision anyway."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:48 am

Bara starts het laps as she runs it looks like she flying but she was running
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:27 am

"Ow," Sang-sun scowled at the swan. She sighed looking at Bara.

Rinmi smiled, "Good, good." He patted Bara's head. "Okay, I think that's enough today. Do ten laps, then we'll go get something to eat." He smiled, but kinda winced as the others around them booed. "It's her first day. And I'm only teaching her enough for her to get by."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:18 am

The swan goes up to sang-Sun and hisses and bites her ankle the retuns to bara as she fires a Black ceros and hits the dummy
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:46 am

Rinmi watched as the cero arched downward and missed, "that was a good try." Looking at the others in the squad and sighed, "I'll give you one more try."

Sang-sun scoffed, "Your babying her, " she turned away, " She's a spoiled brat anyway." the others agreed.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:39 am

"Yes sir "she aims at the the dummy and shoots a white Ceros this time the swan just watched
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:36 am

Sang-sun tilted her head, " Black Cero, Pretty advanced for a rookie." She raised her arm and fired a white then black Cero as they combined. "Normally Cero is red, but your sword told you how to produce black cero."

Rinmi looked at the dummy and noticed something, "Practice your aim." He went over to Bara and moved her body a little, "Okay, do ypu see that dummy all the way back there? " He pointed to a dummy well over 60 meters away. "Hit it from here, don't miss."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:23 am

She rasied her right arm and fires a Black ceros at the dummy completely inighaling it the swan goes and congrats bara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(oc are welcomed )new Espada
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next