Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(oc are welcomed )new Espada

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-12-22

(oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:15 am

Rinmi gave a nod and smile, " very good, now fire a cero at that dummy." Sang-sun crossed her arms waited to see what the girl could do. A few others from the division appeared to watch.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 8:56 am

"Yes she told me how to do this and now she telling me how to preform something called ceros "bara says as the blue bubble goes down and the swan nudges her to entice her to do it
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:40 am

Rinmi turned his head and poked the barrier between Bara and himself. "So, her zanputo is defensive by nature." he put his sword away and looked at Sang-sun as she put her's away as well. "So, do you here it talking to you? You may have to concentrate to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:43 pm

She quickly and retrieves her weapon the the blade turns into a blue bubble around Bara as a force Feild
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:38 am

Rinmi watched carefully, " Don't go over board." He began to walk to them.

Sang-sun sighed, "I know. Be quite." She continued as her strikes hit Bara's sword a few more time, "You doing well, how about this?" She spines and hit the sword hard enough to knock out of bara's hand. "What are you going to do now?" She slanted her eyes and raised her sword to Bara.

Rinmi walked to Sang-sun's side, "Hmm... "
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:28 am

The swan turns back to the blade and bara uses it to block her attacker attack
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:21 am

Rinmi looked down and sigh, "Sang-sun, stop her." He took out his zanputo and was ready in case something went wrong.

"Okay, okay. " she scoffed and dropped the wooden sword for her zanputo. She rushed towards Bara and cut her wooden sword, " I'm going to enjoy this. A little i guess." She had no intention or harming Bara, just testing her and what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:10 am

Bara soon lost her footing but her Zumpakto manifested into a beautiful Black swan and Cousions her fall and helps it's master back up
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:07 am

Sang-sun began taking a step to Bara and swing her sword sideways so it would hit Bara's sword. Then doing a followup attack to Bara's right side. "Keep your footing solid, don't relax or tense up." She continued motions, but kept on making gentle hits, "Your breathing, keep it steady."

Rinmi felt movement from his belt, "Hmm? Her Zanputo." He keep a steady hand on the hilt of it in case.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:57 am

Bara gulps and get ready to block but as she starts her Zumpakto Moves a bit as if response to something bara is about to do she can't control
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:54 am

Rinmi looked at Bara and sighed, " We can't give you formal training, but at least some basic will help." He began leading Bara to the 2nd divisions training area. it was a wide open space with various set up, but he brought her to a small area with some training dummies.

Sang-sun handed Bara a wooden sword. "Okay, You are going to block my attacks." she took a two-handed stance and waited for Bara to ready herself. "If you need to doge out of the way."

"She won't go easy on you so be ready." Rinmi said standing on the side lines with a medical kit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 1:13 pm

"I'm so sorry my mistake "she says to San-sung 

She turns rinmi "so how long till we start training "she asked him
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 12:56 pm

Rinmi laughed a little as Bara thinking the woman in front of them was Soifon. he patted her head," This is Sang-sun. She a Arrancar like you." He smiled and added, "Arrancars are evolved Hollows."

Sang-sun sighed looking at Bara, "Your brother is in the living world, Most likely safe." She looked over Rinmi, "Soifon, had a urgent mission to go on. I was instucked to help you keep her under guard." She sighed putting her arms down, "Should be easy."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 12:29 pm

"Hello are you soifon ?"bara asks politely to the woman as she bows "wait where is my brother?"she asked with fear in her voice
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 12:13 pm

He sighed, "I know that is kind of scary, but calm yourself, alright." he continued walking until he saw a familur face approched them

A skinny woman dressed in soul reaper clothing and olive hair looked at them plainly. She put the long sleeve of her dress to her mouth, " It this that rouge one? She's a little chubby." Looking at Rinmi, "does she know the extent of her powers?"

Rinmi shook his head, "I we have to guide her though it."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:59 am

"Look here I just Passed away I was taken her then ran away to be kidnapped by some Pyco with blue hiar tossed into an all white room and goth a death threat if I did not put on those white clothes "she  yells as she feels the air grow cold
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:34 am

He gave a nod looking at Bara, " Yes, that's a duty of every soul reaper. Or is healing Hollows of their suffering." Patting her head and smiled, "Most of the time Arrancar show up to pick fights, but a good handful have called a truce. " He stopped and held, Bara's shoulders, "You however are not on that list of friendly Arrancar." He smiled and petted her again, "So don't do anything to mess up your chances."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:07 am

She keeps walking "so are you some kinda person who goes and finds lost souls "she ask as her Zumpukto(sorry if I misspell)was moving to the sound of her voice
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:55 am

He watched her changes . He was being pretty indifferent mostly because of the events so far. "Yes, your body is dead, But your soul. isn't." Crossing his arms and sighed, "Don't worry about your old life. Just keep walking forward."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:25 am

"Thank you "she gets changed quickly as she walks a bit she asks "am I dead "she says looking down to the floor she was showing some emotion as if there is still some humanity in her
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 9:54 am

He gave a smiled as she put her to sleep so he could transport her to the Soul Society safely. When she woke up and got dressed, he sighed " A little too long then? I be back in a sec." As a hour passed, he opened the sliding door. Here you go." He had her sword on his belt and you could see a few guards by the door. "Hurry and change Captain Soifon would like a word."

(( been busy sorry))
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:27 am

"Do whatever you need to get them to stop stalking me "she says staying still for him soon she was to live in the soul society she was given a black kimono to try on she does and it was long on her it was too long "uh could I get one a bit smaller "she asked blushing brara was actual short for her age she was the size of an 11 year old bit was actually 21
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:19 am

Looking around to make sure no one followed them, " Okay, I'm gonna open the way back." Opening a gate he grabbed her hand and lead her though as the gate closed behind them. He tossed her out into the human world and just slipped by as the gate sealed itself. " Okay, that should do it, "Kneeling down to her, "Sorry about this, But I have to seal your.... hmm. I'm gonna make it so they can't find you alright. Just trust me. okay" He place his hand on her forehead. Hesitating as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:03 am

She ran along side him as fast as she could and she managed to keep up with him without losing breath
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:44 am

He sighed and hugged her, "Less talky more runny" He picked her up on his back, "You'll feel a little sick, alright." He looked around as more guards were walking down the hall, "Okay, here we go, ChronoNox Displace." He looked as everything slowed around them, "Okay we got two minutes to escape." He began moving back to the hole he made on the outside wall. As he made it out with her she continued to run a full sprint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (oc are welcomed )new Espada   (oc are welcomed )new Espada - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(oc are welcomed )new Espada
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next