Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 8:49 pm

as they head back to the guild Mirajane said"oh grace a package arrive for you it is from some one named Pandora" grace froze"that my mother she goes to the pacage it was big grace open s it to pull out a letter and an egg"OK this is a test for me from my mother it says i am to take care of the egg and hatch a baby dragon WAIT WHAT"she says taking another look everyone stares in awe that grace had received an authentic dragon egg she looks to see what kind of dragon"so a flora dragon egg cool"grace says as she pulls a blanket from her bag and wraps the egg in it
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 8:24 pm

blinking slowly, he let out a heavy huff of air that ruffled her hair. Shaking his head suddenly, he disappeared from sight for a minute. There were some rustling sounds to her right, and Hatori stepped into view, back in his human form. "One of your parents... was human. You were never told... what your body could do. I can teach you, later." He managed a weak smile. "Good thing you came to our guild, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Grace was scared but stood her ground she looks into the dragons eye and gasps she know those belong to one person as she says to the Dragon "Hatori is that you?"she asked getting closer to him she then comes face to face with him she then takes off her cloak to reveal her secret to him her white dragon wings and a tail"i can not transform but i have this secret well i was going to show everyone can you come back with me for support "she asks him
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:49 am

Hatori winced as he fell hard against a boulder. He could feel the pain inside rise with each shift of his bones. Quick to draw out his sword, the blade's hidden magic created a veil around him just as it happened. The barrier dropped and when she showed up, she'd see a magnificent red and black dragon, with this white stripes down his spine. Breathing heavily, the dragon froze when heard footsteps. Trembling down to the top of his tail, he turned slowly and looked down at Grace, silent and worried. Had she seen anything?
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:48 am

Grace smiles and turn around to find that hatori was gone she desides to go find him she goes to the forest to look for him she was worried about him sure they were completele stranger to one another but she felt the need to check on him
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:18 am

Hatori froze in place, his gaze on the girl's arm. Blinking slowly, he looked down as he felt a unseen fire crawl its way up his arm, the pain so intense it robbed him of his breath. "Hatori, are you alright?" Lucy asked with concern on her face, and Hatori turned quickly, running out of the guildhall and down Magnolia's main street. I have to get to the forest! I have to... hurry. No one in Fairy Tail knew his secret, not even the master.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:08 am

Grace smiles and thanks him as she goes to Mirajane as she explains the rules and the terms if Grace were to leave fairy tail Grace nods understanding the rules and were she wanted her symbol shocked everyone "I would like it over my heart "she says as Mira smiles and puts it there Grace smiles and takes her cloak off her right arm had a scar all the way down to her pointer finger
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 8:33 am

"Hey Hatori!" The white haired man turned around and smiled hen he saw Carla walk up. "Here you go." The deceptive small cat held up a small white package. "Thank you, Carla." He then turned to take a drink, but he was stopped mid sip. "Wait a minute! There already are four slayers here, right?!" Natsu said, recognizing that Hatori had not counted himself. "What about Ruan, Hatori? He raised you, right?" Hatoti let out a heavy sigh. "Yes. Yes he did." "So doesn't that make you a-" Natsu went flying into a table as Hatori suddenly used the bottom of his sword's sheath to hit him. "Hatori!" The man touched slightly when the Master suddenly glared at him. Makarov sighed heavily, then turned and smiled at Grace. "See Mirajane about the rules. Welcome to our family."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:32 pm

"wow and ice would make four dragon slayers in this guild she says as she sees the master come in and asks"is that the master of this guild"she asks him Mira nods then talks to Makarov "master were having a new guild member joining us to day grace come here and meet the master"grace calmly comes over her movements ghost like and elegant "hello I am Grace Praia I am an Ice dragon slayer and may I ask for your permission to join this Guild"she ask politely with determination in those deep blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Hatori let out a soft laugh, reaching up to take off his glasses with his free hand and stow them away in his back pocket. He blinked golden eyes at her, his pupils contracting into thin slits as he adopted a slight smile. "You see that idiot right there?" He pointed at Natsu. "His dad was a dragon. Also, that guy sulking in the corner over there because Levi isn't here today?" He said, nodding in Gajeel's direction. "Screw you, Hatori!" "That's Gajeel. His father was a dragon. And that little missy right there?" He pointed over to Wendy. "That is Wendy. Her mom was a dragon. Fire, Iron, Sky."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:54 pm

"sorry Hatori the master is away on some important Business and wont be back till later today"Mira says with a smile
Grace takes her hood off ans looks at him and ask "does that mean I cant join ?" she asks a little sadden as Mira smile "oh a new member what is your name miss"she asks "Grace Praia and it is nice to meet you"Mira smiles"that is a pretty name"grace smiles "really it is the name my dragon gave me" she says as everything goes silent all to suddenly "is something wrong what did i say she asked worried
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:28 pm

Hatori blinked his eyes quickly behind his sunglasses, and he let out a heavy sigh. "Of course." That was just... Wait a minute! From behind his sunglasses, he narrowed his eyes, looking over her closer. If she is... That will put four Slayers in the guild! Oh, shit.... He recovered quickly from his shock and smiled. "Let's go. I will take you to my guild." Turning, he led the way down the street, and soon they came to the guild hall. As he opened the door, he quickly dodged a flying cup. "Grey! Put some damn clothes on!" Hatori picked up the cup and threw it at Grey, the cup bouncing off of his head and hitting Natsu, as the two had been fighting. "Hey, Mira. Is the Master here?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:20 pm

she stops looking at him she uncovers her face and then gives an awkward smile as if it was something new to her
she she speaks in a strong warm and powerful voice"excuse me me sir but could you tell me how to get to fairy tail what he notes that under her cloak was pants not female but male ones her shirt was a women she starts at him with striking dark blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:08 am

Hatori was standing at an apple stand that was open on the main road to the guild hall. His snow white hair drifted lazily in the air, his golden eyes muted by the dark sunglasses that he wore that day. Most people looked at him weird, as he tended to rarely wear 'modern fashion'. Often, Natsu picked on him about it, and always got angry, because not once did Hatori act like Natsu was angering him.Lifting up an apple to inspect it, he heard a quick scuffle of feet. He turned slowly, his right arm shifting under his cloak. In a flash, the end of his katana in its sheath appeared and swung up to stop a fist sent his way. His eyes blinked slowly, and he let out a sigh as his attacker stiffened. On the right side of his neck, one could see the white lined with blue Fairy Tail symbol branded there as his cloak shifted. "Y-You're h-him!" Hatori shook his head, then turned his head quickly. He stared over the cloaked girl's shoulder. "I wouldn't do that."

Behind Grace, a man stood with a magic gun raised halfway towards the girl. "Back away slowly please. I'd hate for this to get ugly." His voice was even toned and the guy swallowed nervously. "F-Fuck you, Ryueis!" He then foolishly dropped his gun and rushed Hatori. Hatori turned his gaze towards the cloaked woman, and smiled faintly. "I apologize. These men are being quite rude." In a flash, both men were tied down into place by black flames, which emanated from the slightly released sword in Hatori's hand. "Please." His voice suddenly turned hard and dark, and one of the men cried out, "Okay! Okay! We're sorry!" Hatori let out a light sigh and closed his sword. The flames disappeared and the men ran off. He turned, and handed the owner of the stall that had been destroyed in the process all of the money that was in his pocket. "I am sorry, Ryusei. You and your wife are good people, and her baked goods are amazing. Use this and open a shop."

He turned, ignoring Ryusei's protests, and looked over at the woman. "Excuse me." As he passed her by, a sudden press of people around them caused him to barely brush her, and after taking five steps he suddenly stopped, as a vision of a massive, majestic ice dragon flashed through his mind. He turned and looked at the woman's cloaked back with wide eyes behind his glasses. W-What was that?!
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:26 am

fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 Loading_lg_w

Grace Praia was a beautiful Twenty year old wizard with white hair dark blue eyes she was a roamer but decide it was time to look into being in a guild she was on her way to Mongolia her fair skin hidden under a cloak her magic was rare she was an ice dragon slayer she came alone not expecting to meet someone to accompany her to the famous guild hall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)   fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fairy tails new members ( oc are welcomed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2