Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Touka looked. "Yeah they do. But... why would a book like this be here?" She looked around to see if there was anything else, but didn't find anything. Touka looked at Kasumi, a little worried. "No, there wasn't anything we said. And no, I din't hear anything. Kasumi, are you ok? You're shaking." Touka was worried for her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:38 am

Kasumi looked at the patterns and frowned. "It looks like...alchemy symbols..." she muttered before she heard something in her mind. "The big bad wolf has awoken!" it said. Kasumi shivered and looked back. "Did you say something?" she asked before she rubbed her shoulders feeling a bit creeped out. "Did any of you hear that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:19 pm

Ayaka scowled at Kasumi with the comment she made though avoided any further conflict with the other female. After hearing about the interesting object that Kasumi had spotted. She looked over her shoulder, her breasts inching close enough for them to start brushing up to Kasumi's back, "Any clues on what it might be?"
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Touka shook her head. one of these days, Kasumi will understand... she thought to herself. She watched as Ayaka practiced her new powers, and then turned her attention to Kasumi after she found the object. Walking over to her, she tried to get a look at the item, but to her dismay the text seemed unreadable.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Kasumi did not say anything but just give Ayaka a hateful glare. 'As if she would ever understand how shitty my life is...' she thought to herself. "Do you see the wolf around?" she muttered lowly. Kasumi soon shook her head. "Are you freaking serious?" she muttered. She was not liking how Ayaka flaunted her power already. She pulled out her cellphone and turned on the flashlight function before she finally found something in a courner tucked away behind a shelf. When she pulled it out, it had a lot of interesting patterns and text on it. "Hey...I think you all want to check this out" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 am

Ayaka glanced to Kasumi with a small, annoyed stare barely intelligible from her typical cold stare, "Are you honestly complaining about who gets what power after a wolf-thing just tried to attack us? You may need to adjust your priorities somewhat." After dusting herself off she looked around herself. Before she could speak again she quickly twisted herself and readied her hand to project another explosion of flames, only she didn't see anything of concern, "We need to get out. If we stay in one place for too long that thing will come after us again." She added before beginning to walk herself out.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:21 pm

"H-hey, Kasumi calm down. i just..." She stopped as Kasumi was apparently not calming down. "I don't know where we are. I've never seen this place before. It definitely doesn't appear on any maps..." Touka said. A small noise behind her made her jump. turning around, she looked to see if she could find the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Kasumi glared at Touko as she once again stepped between business that wasn't even her's. "Why do you always have to have her protect you!?" she shouted. She balled her fist up. "Why does her powers makes the only sense around here? I'm the one who should have the fire powers!" she shouted. Ayaka's calm demeanor only pissed her off even more, but she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "Where and what the hell are we even looking for?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:38 am

Ayaka retained her calm appearance before turning her palm like she was expecting to see the secrets of what had just happened, "I'm not quite sure myself." She spoke calmly before looking to the other two who had managed similar actions, "I suppose a search would yield some results. Just as soon as we are out of this place."
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Touka saw the armor get up and attack the wolf creature. Covering her ears from its roar, she watched as it ran off. The ice disappeared, and she got up, only to hear Kasumi yelling at Ayaka again. "H-hey, let's all just try to calm down and think about this before we get into a fight. I'm just as confused as you guys are, and I'm the one who summoned ice to save myself. And I don't even know how i did it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:32 am

破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction Yande-re-279497-witch_craft_works
Kasumi Takamiya (Left)
Ayaka Kagari (Right)

Kasumi watched the two of them in shock unaware that the samurai armor she landed on had began to move on its own free will. She jumped back in a panic as the armor took a blade and got into a fighting stance. "What the hell is going on!?" she shouted. The armor soon jumped forth and hacked a huge cut into the shoulder of the werewolf creature. It roared out in pain before he looked at the girls bearing his teeth at them. "You haven't heard the last of me!" he shouted before he ran off with his tail between his legs. The samurai armor soon bowed to Kasumi, which she raised an eyebrow. "Okay, what the fuck is going on?" she asked. She looked at Ayaka annoyed. "And how in the hell are you able to shoot out fire!" she shouted pointing her finger out at her in disgust.

bgcolor=660033 bordercolor=ccff55
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:15 am

Touka looked straight at Ayaka, with a face of both confusion and amazement. "Ayaka, how did you do that?" she asked. But she didn't have much time before the monster got back up, and it looked mad. As it rose, it looked dead at her, and charged straight for Touka. Terrified, she fell backwards, raised her arms out in front of her... And felt a slight chill. Opening her eyes, she saw the beast had been held just inches away from her by a small wall of ice.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Ayaka found some annoyance in the retrieval of some students making use of a storage building that in all honesty should have been outright removed or destroyed. It was taking up space, unsightly and more importantly it was a danger for the rebels that decided to use it as some sort of party house.

She begrudgingly entered where the majority of students had wandered into, "You all have to leave. Now." Her cold tone may have sent creeps up some student's spines though what sealed the deal were the glowing yellow eyes that froze her in place. Even as her fellow students were being attacked by the monstrosity.

It was then that Ayaka felt something odd. Like something was trying to tell her what to do. Not knowing what else to do, she followed that feeling's lead and lifted a hand to the beast in front of her. A small magic circle appeared in her palm and an explosion of flames ignited the wolf on front or her launching it back into one of the walls with tremendous force. Part of her couldn't understand what she just did, the part that did almost jumped for joy that she ignited an enemy in a mass of flames.

(Well. Hope I didn't botch it too bad)
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:25 pm

(k)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:34 pm

(I shall see, but I will try to see if this can be a multiple player rp ^^)
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 1:27 pm

(If by 4:25 either today or tomorrow nobody has replied, would it be okay if I did so?)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:26 pm

破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction Yande-re-279497-witch_craft_works
Kasumi Takamiya (Left)
Ayaka Kagari (Right)

Life was tough growing up in the low income section of Tokyo. So much pressure was placed on the children to thrive by the parents, which it was the main driver to why Kasumi was who she was today. She was hot tempered and ambitious, but she was also very altruistic and sweet. She was the self proclaimed rival of Ayaka Kagari who always seemed to do better than her with minimal effort as well being more privileged than her entire extended family. Everything seemed to go her way, and nothing worked out with her. Once she graduated from her high school, she though Ayaka would got to a super expensive University like Harvard or Cambridge. When she got into her sorority house Nu Mu Gamma in Nihon University, she was in the shock of her life as her greatest rival was living next door to her. The two of them butted heads with each other, which they had to be separated with Ayaka's roommate Touko Hio every time.

It was the end of spring break was about to start, which they were having one big party to make the best of the break. Kasumi was with a group of students wondering the grounds of a derelict building used for storage. It was against campus policy to be inside the building in the first place, which the chairwoman made Ayaka and Touko get them before they got got. Touko was not looking forward to going in the building before she was drug in anyway. Kasumi was in the basement with the other women from the university. They were exploring around before a pair of yellow eyes stared them down. There was a loud growl as a werewolf creature emerged from the shadows. The girls shrieked and Kasumi's eyes went wide before she glared at the wolf. "Nice try! I'm not falling for it!" she scolded. Touko arrived just in time to see the wolf swat Kasumi into a samurai armor before turning to the other women stuck in a courner. She looked towards Ayaka scared. "What are we going to do?" she asked. Kasumi got up and gritted her teeth. "The fuck is wrong with you Ayaka!?" she shouted before she saw Ayaka across the room. She was dumbfounded as the wolf went for one of the women. They all ran to the exit leaving the one woman to fend for herself. The wolf snickered before he looked towards Kasumi. "You're next!" he said.

bgcolor=660033 bordercolor=ccff55
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction   破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

破壊の狼神 Wolf God of Destruction
Page 1 of 1