Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Kiara smiled at Sebastian when she saw him peting snowball, Kiara looked at Sebastian eyes and sign softly as she picked up the kitty and peted her."Sebastian... please don't hid your emosens.. I don't like that."she said in a mostly angery tone. as she pet the kitty on the head."i love it when your nice to me.. but I want you to spit out what is bothering you."she said darkly.kiara put the kitty down to the floor and wlked over to Sebastian she gave him a nasty look before walking pasted him. locking her room Kiara layed down on her bed looking at the celling putting her hand on her head stoping this odd feeling she was having.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Again with the praying complement of his skill which seems limitless, brought out the smile upon Kiara's now favorite servant. However the smile was kept to a minimum to show humility. “Your whole family line are animal lovers Mistress, therefore I even had to cook high quality pet food. There is nothing I can't do, after all... I’m one hell of a butler.” Yet there is one thing he fails to say he's not good at, being handling pets and animals as he said it before animals don't like demons, so with Snowball responding with Sebastian affectionately continues to puzzle him. “Do forgive me Mistress, this... is sometime all together new to me. So I'm not quite sure how to respond to her,” he said while keeping still as Snowball leaned into his hand after Kiara took it to have Sebastian pet her. In truth he's somewhat scared which hinder a response.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Kiara sat next to the cat and watched Sebastian leave"mm I bet hes oing to give you some food girl"she said peting her . it only took a wlittle bit until Sebastian can back with some homemade cat food which surprised Kiara"is there anything you cant make?"she asked in a cute tone. he kitty looked at the food and started to eat the food up."yes I got her a name..lets see... ummm... snow ball"she said cutely .peting the kitty a little more while the cat eat."aw she must have been hugry.."she said getting up and ran inside getting a old bowl that was never used, Kiara washed it out and put freash water init and next to the food Sebastian gave snowball Kiara put some water too."see Sebastian the kitty likes you too."she said grabing his hand and putting it next to the cat as she kitty start to purr on hishand.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Sebastian wasn't sure about this when Kiara kept insisting the cat will like him, therefore he doubted it. Reasons behind the fact that animals dislike evil sprites and Sebastian is a demon after all. So it came as a surprise the kitten rubbed herself off on his leg while purring, “strange... never has this happen before,” he kept himself still, fearing Kiara would hate him if he kicked her away, as it seem Sebastian was more afraid of the cat suddenly clawing his leg. For now he went to dish up something for Kiara's new pet and made cat food all on his own that's more healthy then what stores sells. “Here you are,” he said and set the small plate down for the cat, “have you thought of a name for her Mistress?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:28 pm

the kitty purred on Kiara as she peted the kitty even more."she could be a outside cat.. and I think cats like demons see"she said putting the cat on the ground and walking over to Sebastian and purring on his lag"meow"the kitty purred on his lag more before sleeping on the floor."awww sooo cute Sebastian lets keep him.. or her.."Kiara said picking  the cat up and cheacking to see if it was a male or female"okay its a she..soo cute.. I'll call you.. what should I call you"she said hugin the cat more ."Sebastian do we have any cat soup?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:21 pm

It didn't help when she brought the kitten before him, which brought Sebastian to back away as she came. “It not that I don't like cat Mistress, animals don't usually like demons,” he explained. “If you wish to keep it that it is your wish and will. Just... allow me to first have it clean up before bring it into the house, again you don't know where it's been.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Kiara looked at sebasitan and smiled"but I thoug you like cats"she said hugging the kitty even more, a few times the kitty would go meow, at seeing how much she was hugging him."but sebasitan.. the kitty looks fine.. its fluffy and fine... oooohhh come on can we keep the kitty. and why don't you wanta come closer and pet th kitty Sebastian"she said walking closer to her butler with the kitty in her hands.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:57 pm

A smile of joy came to his lips upon see his Mistress enjoying herself in the cooking he'd made to enjoy. This is a servants bliss to see their servos praised so Kiara didn't need to say anything but merely see his Mistress's joy. Outside he followed when Kiara came and went from the bedroom as she found a stray cat and cuddled, “Careful Mistress, you don't know where it's been or you could get sickly from it,” Sebastian kept well enough away, for there is another reason he dislikes animals.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:45 pm

after Sebastian dressed her in relaxing clothing, Kiara walked over to the home cooked meal and eat it lovlying. now seeing the sun high up in the sky she smiled a little and ran out side."ehh its a big to bright.."she said she turned her head to see a little kitty siting there sleeping, Kiara gasped and ran to the kitty."here kitty kitty kitty~!!"she yelled then cat woke up and started to run. but to late seeing Kiara was now hugging the kitty."i love cats"she said peting the cat some more."mmm sooo cute soo cute"she said lovlying."hey Sebastian look a kitty."she yelled
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:48 pm

(Kk sure tyt)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:46 pm

Now this is indeed a first for Sebastian when Siara found his sorrow expression, he felt ashamed to bare expression when as a good servant wouldn't while he found it strange he'd lose composure. “It's nothing really Mistress, pleasure excuse me,” he said kindly to act as if noting was wrong as he went to bring Kiara clothing and dressed her. “What is the matter with me,” he asked himself.

Last edited by TaiTakabe on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:28 pm

It wasnt that long of a shower. Seeing that all she wanted was to wash the sweet from her hair.geting out of the shower she walked out with a tawle on."whats with the sad face.. sebastian.."she said walking up to him and smelling the food he made"mmm sebastian it smells nice.. soo nice. I love your cooking."she said taking a peces of yummy food and purr"oohh sebastian it tast soo good"hay sebastian can you dress me?she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:15 pm

It didn't take much time however Sebastian put in a lot of love and care in preparing Kiara's breakfast as she awakened from the moment it was ready to be taken to her. Coming into her room he'd amused his Mistress is now comfortable with him in the nude, that being until it was to Kiara attention and covered up. He even felt a little hurt she went to shower alone and order him not to follow, had she forgotten about last night? “As you wish Mistress,” He tried not to sigh sadly, because he really wanted to take a shower with his mistress.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Kiara was fast asleep when he told her that worrning but she could hear some words that gave her sign of relefe , Kiara was in her dream world, she didn't know seasbtian was up before her getting things ready.once the sun was high in the air and some sun light was piking through the courten she open her eyes softly and got up, and out of her bed. she heard a knock at the door "come in"she said as she saw her butler coming in with a tray with her café "looks good."she said getting up. Kiara completely frgot about her wereing no clothing because of last night.untill Kiara remember when she looked at the mirror "oh.." she said blushing badly.kiara walked to her cavanits and took out some panites and some other clothing."umm before I get to eat am taking a fast shower.. and like always don't get in."she said walking passed her butler and in her room there was a small shower just incase she open the bathroom door and closed it.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:49 pm

There was really no concern nor what was be to alarm at Kiara's fear of getting pregnant, as Seasbtian helped to subside her fear with a kiss to her lips and words. “Be calm Mistress, demons have the ability to control our seed, meaning I can get you pregnant whenever I wish it. So it's of your own choice to bare a child with me.” One more kiss was given for a good night kiss while cuddling up lovingly to sleep with her, till the following morning he woke early to fix her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Kiara smiled at him."am glad."she said as she was closeing her eyes slowly geting ready to sleep untill she gasped."what .. why didnt you told me this before."kiara said a bit worryed."d-dont worry though.. it was just one time.. as long as we dont do it again right?she said making a aosft sign."alright. Now thats out of the systom "she said giving him a kiss ob the check."well am now sleepy sebastian.. "she said as she made a nother yawn and softly put her head on his chest. And her body still close to him cudling him. Before he could say anymore kiara was faat asleep
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 pm

There found to be a misconception when Kiara asked him, if she is his first and at that Seasbtian slowly shook his head with a smile, before the eyes meet and answered her, “no I've have many others quite sometime ago and countless times. But never before has anyone made me cum, so you are the first Mistress.” Join her in the embrace he return the kiss that came to Kiara passionately as well lovingly to show how much he cares for his Mistress. And now that he thinks about it, Seasbtian became concern now that his seed is swimming inside her womb, “I have to warn you, human can easily get pregnant from demons.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:19 pm

Kiara blushed at him and smiled cutiely. as she kissed him deeply."seasbtian.. your the first person I have ever had sex with.."she said hugging him softly, Kiara closed her eyes softly and took a deep breath."Sebastian.. .."she said softly as she could feel the seeds f the demon now inside her."am glad am the only girl that made you cum"she sid laughing a bit she kissed him again and cuddle him."lets see love"she said closeing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:38 pm

What was wished from the Mistress, Sebastian did nothing less to please her and gave her his all. The power in his hip focused it's pleasure, hitting Kiara at her core as her inner walls milked his seed and cum continuously as she came to hard orgasm. Never had he cum inside anyone, so Kiara would be his first when she told him to. In the end his lips locked with hers as the pleasure washed over their bodies, “Mistress... I never climax beofre. I never spill my seed inside anyone.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Kiara moaned much more louder"please cum inside seasbtain.. I wish to feel you inside how much I care for you ahh seasbtain~!"she yelled more , she could feel the bed rock much more ,Kiara could feel feel his hard throbbing cock deep inside her , as she got closer and closer."ah seasbain"she moaned once again as she put her lags around his hips tightly as she came to a powerful climax"ahh Sebastian it.. it feells too good"she said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:19 am

Thought he was already in ever so deep, Sebastian found himself going in deeper within each thrust given to her hole and more so when Kiara became more relaxed with clinging loving embrace. Usually with other Mistress's in his past who wished to have his body, never have they brought Sebastian at his peek to climax. It felt incredible and the first time Sebastian has ever felt something like this as her inner walls milked him whole, thus bring him closer to a climax with Kiara coming to her orgasm. “Ohhh not yet.... ahhhh Mistress don't make me cum before I'm finish pleasuring you,” he gasped out in a moan with words. The body forced the harden it thrust and speed to drive Kiara's body wild to make her juice wet more of bed. Still he held back his cum but his pre-cum wet her walls. The bed made thunderous quake, plowing Kiara further into the bed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Kiara moaned much loudly , as did Sebastian."oh my seasbtian.. your going so deep.. ah ahh"she moaned hugging him tighter into her body she could feel the sweet from him and her self ,it was getting hoter and hoter inthis room. kaira gasped out a cute moan as she could feel smething getting even deeper inside her. making her yell out his name in pleaure "ahh seasbtian.. am ... am greatfull to be the only one to do so am so happy."she moaned once again as her toes curil up and her head whent back as her inter walls got tighter around his shaft and drips of kiaras wetness drops to the bed."cum cum am cuming"she yelled as she came with seasbtain .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:48 pm

The heat of this passion as one with their body heat drawn together, drew up a sweat to Sebastian's body as it was likely Siara came all in a sweat that mixed with his own. How she felt so good to him, allowing a deeper moan to form from his very lips as his body wished to feel more of it's Mistress's embrace pleasure hole. So almost becoming a life and will of it's own, the member thrust Siara ever so deeper and harder to make the bed rock. Harder and harder within each thrust. “I do have a confection Mistress... your... nothing like the others who longed for my body. Ahhhh... never... never have I felt such pleasure... mmmmm Mistress.... my Mistress is so tight.” He felt her milking his pre-cum that felt hot on her inner walls. “I don't believe it... your actually making me cum. No one... has ever made me climax.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:36 pm

making soft moans to each thrust seasbtain made got her to moan louder each time."s..seasbtian.."she moaned loudly as she looked up at him."am..am glad you love this seasbtain.."she said, again this was the best thing that ever happen to her. Kiara never knew this could happen. she wraped her lags around him as they made love with each other. the sound of skin hiting each other was mucie to Kiara ears."mmm"she moaned
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Though often claim that demons are cold hearted, yet for Sebastian it was to his heart only joy to find his Mistress no longer hurting and that she's taking pleasure in her servants body. With her his hips move as Sebastian came deeper within her fold while returning the deep kiss Siara given with more passion. “Mistress... I love the feeling of your body, I can't get enough of it,” moan the demon as he pumped her faster, and within each hard thrust out came his moans, deeper each time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next