Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:38 am

Always delighted, Sebastian followed his Mistress's orders doing so to change his butlers outfit before meeting with her outside. He found she'd had something in mind to buy when Kiara took up handbag purses in-which held her currency. But never he had thought she would buy him anything, let alone clothing, yet at her will he followed her order and tried on what was to her liking. “It's very nice Mistress, thank you for such a kind offer to your lonely servant. I must admit I've never had a Mistress quite like you.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:10 pm

She smirked and walked around him then ran out side the door."come but first you need to get out of the out fit. And  yeaaa oh and don't touch the box "she said as she stopped her self from going and grabs some monie to buy some clothing for Sebastien "come ,.if you can see over there over where the city is . there are large buildings and such and in your past well let's say there are many more rules that you might not like and I have to follow them as well. Sometimes I dont because I don't like doing it any who come."she walked with him into a near by store and tryed some clothing on her butler to belnd in much more then stand out like a male cost player ."like it?"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Showing his curious manner Sebastian cocked his head slightly off to the side when hearing her words, “how interesting, a box that grains wishes how quaint. I'd never would have guess my Mistress has her own mysterious ways,” he said in high regards with Kiara. He would have asked her what she intends to wish for, however Sebastian finds his Mistress wanting to do something else with him. “My my... you sound like quite the festive one Mistress. What do you intend to teach this old demon my Mistress?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:23 pm

She mighty giggled as she looked at the dark butler " this my butler is a wishing box. What you wish for the most well come true once . and close once again and won't open until the next year for a bother wish to be spoken for so yea"she smirked at him as she turned around and put it on the table to make the room more cutier."any who sabby .I have to tech you some new things I saw that you are doing some old things so am going show you how we do it in this time
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Anything at all to her wishes Sebastian was willing without any hesitation. So the arms released his mistress to brake the cuddle when she wanted to do something else in which Kiara felt would be more fun. However their were found interrupted at a knock from the door. Likely the loyal servant answered the door and took what is delivered. Whatever it is it seemed Kiara waited with great anticipation as she is now excited. “What is it mistress,” he asked about the continence inside the package before it was showed, “what an interesting and lovely chest, very fitting for my mistress. Do you know what's inside if I my ask?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Kiara smiled at him and kissed him back lovlying and with every touch.. after giving her butler love and kisses and cuddles she looked at the time and smiled"come sebastian.. ..lets do something else thats fun."she said hearing a knock at the door before ahe got to the door sebastian oped the door to see it was a delivery man giving kiara a packige"for miss.."he said giving the box to her and leaveing bowibg sotly and and whent his way kiara closed the door and smiled"it came!she yeled showing sebastian the box"do u know whats in this box?"she asked as she opened it and to see it was a old chest"yeaaaa. Its my old lucky chest.. the key is to not open it.. but to make the out side look as lovly as u can untill it finlly opens on its on
"She explane
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:35 pm

Her response in words brought the black butler to smile joyfully while happily receiving her return loving kisses which his lips melted into. Soon after his pumping stop to pull out as her pussy gushed of demon's cum as his arm kept to embrace her, till Kiara wished sit up some. “No need to apologies Mistress, it's not your fault but the evil that compels you to do such things. But I'm here to help you, to serve you.” After those words Sebastian kissed his Mistress’s lips firmly and lovingly as his arm took Kiara back into the embraces.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Kiara blushed softly as she moan much louder feeling his hot cum covering her walls. she did a soft sign as she kissed him deeply"yes... Sebastian.. I do feel better"she said hugging him much more. he gave her so much cum, some of it would poor from her pussy lips. Kiara layed there for a moment until she got up and smiled"am sorry Sebastian for not lessioning to you"she said looking to the side and blushing badly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Far from his own pleasure of feeling his Mistress's embraces, the inner wall caressing his member ever so tight which brought out his moans as he held Kiara within his arms, Sebastian also took pleasure in heeding his Mistress's commands to give her what she desires. Thus so the demon's hot and creamy white semen covered her walls and filling the womb, enough to make the belly swell up, as well with the evil aura being eaten up. “Mistress...” he whispered before kissing her passionately on the kiss, “feel better I hope.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:24 pm

Kiara moaned more and more as she was getting closer to her orgasem"ahh Sebastian cum cum in side me I want to feel it all in side !!"she moaned as she felt so hot she liked this she loves it whensebastian is on top of her in contrle of things it made every thing so hot to her, Kiara moved her head a little bit and her body to kiss him deeply as she yelled loudly"am cuming cuming sebasitan I.. ahhh"she moaned as her walls tighten around his cock very tightly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:41 pm

More the a slap on her ass which he did a few more times over, Sebastian also brought the hands to cup her breast under handed, squeezing hard and pulled on the nipple to make it snap back after letting go. Not once did his movement slowed nor did his hard thrust ease up to pound her pussy as she moan out his name. “Mmmm Mistress I love the sounds of your moan. And to have a slut for a Mistress like you.... Ahhh it make me want to cum inside you.” He pound her hard when she said she'll cum soon and wanted her as she drank more of the evil aura. And in the end he let his seed pour in her.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kiara bit her lower lip and moaned loudly."ah yess I never knew you where this dominet"she moaned once more as she got much weter . she made a cute yupe when he slaped her ass ,she liked that for some odd reason. Kiara moved her hips with his , in no time at all Kiara was getting close to her own orgasm"ahh s..s..Sebastian.. am cuming.."she moaned as the think dark aora left her body into sebastians.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:03 pm

At her word as Sebastian await on her permission he set Kiara into a new position down on the bed, setting her on all fours to fuck his Mistress doggy style. He gave her hard smack on the as while thrusting her pussy like a mad horny dog without mercy to give her pussy a good punishment. Doing this Sebastian was sucking up all her evil aura, hoping she'll come back to her normal self.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Kiara moaned much louder and licked her lips."yes yess I want you to be rough.. mm yess s.. seasbtiain you feel soo good"she moaned wraping her lags around his hips tighter as her iner walls grip tighter around his cock the more deeper he got iside her."mm I know one side of me likes it when she is on top but I like it when the male is in power .. ahh yess.. your one hell of a demon~!"she yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Its not often to see Sebastian express self-satisfied, however to hear the evil resigning within Kiara moan in utter delight it help to carry a smug smile upon his lips. So with with her panting moan the demon servant lifted his Mistress's hips at angel, to thrust her deeply in order to make this sex more furious, all the better to suck out her evil. “Demons to tend to be dominant so yes... I love being dominant male. Is my Mistress wanting her servant to be more rough?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Kiara started to moan much more moving her hips the more Sebastian thrusted deep withen her "ahh se..sebastain.. so good too good"she moaned as she tried not to enjoy this to much as her walls start to get wet from this sex between demon and human"ah ah.."Kiara could feel much lighter as sebastin said he was sucking the darkness from her by sex. and how much she loved it"ahh yess am .. soo good"she moaned louder .you love being the domint male do you demon"she said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:11 pm

More unusual Kiara would feel his member warm to the touch inside her walls as something within her is being drained. He smiled evilly as she told him to take it out and instead of doing as told Sebastian started thrusting her deeply while pinning her arms to the bed. “Hmmm your voice tells me otherwise from the words. No... I think I'll stay inside, mmmm your womanhood love me, it wouldn't let me go even if I wanted to.” Her demonic butter thrust her hard to have Kiara shift along the bed as the bed rock in his movement. Her black aura was getting sucked out as Sebastian drank in what came, “you know how a succubus eats the life-force from a man? She dose it while having sex and that's what I'm doing to you Mistress, I'm sucking out all that evil within you with sex.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Kiara gasped seeing sebastian do this. And now seeing him on top of her she made a cute meow she moved alot to get him off her as it was far to lat. She could feel somthing lage inside her once again."get out of me you lustful demon. Aghh let go so deep ah plz ah"she maoned as she was still pushing sebastian away from her."mm l..let go you you gross demon puting your dick in me.. ahh"she moaned.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Rare for ever a time Sebastian would show any emotion, this would be the second time, this time showing an evil leer with eyes that looks like it can cut the air. A rage with the one evil possessing his Mistress and making her say vial things, “have it your way, to be fair... I did warn you however.” Grabbing her back after Kiara forced him off her, Sebastian used his power to rib her clothes into shreds all over the floor into a hundred pieces as he flung her to the bed. Sebastian Also got undress and mounted her, “now if you don't lie still it will hurt,” that said his cock brushed her pussy lips and forced its way inside her, “Don't underestimate me, I'd be-ride demons much stronger then you.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Kiara gasped when she was pined to the bed."let me go demon"she yelled spiting him in the face."come on I don't know what your talking about. it looks like you like me so very much how cute and how gross at the same time. also you cant get read of me am imposible to just eat."she said trying to get out of his grip"ahh Sebastian let go.. now"she yelled as her eyes grow smaller and her eyes go  brighter brown.as she moved her body up and bit him.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:52 am

Though he was given an order by his Mistress, yet Sebastian felt not to heed it while failing to do whats told from Kiara, “I would... naturally if you ask anything of me Mistress... I obey without question just as long I'm am not asked to do you harm. However...” Taking off his gloves while the eyes glowed a deep crimson red, Sebastian approached the bed to pin her down, “...asking me to leave will do you harm, by not upholding the deal we'd made. You asked me to take away this evil and I shall do so at every turn.” That said he opened his mouth to take in the dark aura surrounding Kiara, before devouring and actual evil within her, “now... are you going to come quietly and leave my Mistress, or must I take a violating tact upon my Mistress's body to be ride of her evil?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Kiara layed back down on her bed as she slowly closed her eyes, the dark smoke that covered her got heaveyer ,much darker then before , for some odd reason it wanted to be contrle of Kiara like before. Kiara was lost in her own thought like before. she jurked up when she heard sebastians voice. turning her head to himshe now remembered why she gave her soul to him in the first place. she put her hand on her heart and laughed."...goooo away..."she said in a giggling voice Sebastian could not see her face now that her long hair was covering it.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Behind her door Sebastian felt something is wrong or seem to be of sad matter with Kiara as he felt a dark aura with a chill of darkness when pressing a hand to the door. There was nothing he could do at this point, even if he wished to enter her room he couldn't without a word of permission from the Mistress, above all else if she don't him to go away then he must. Yet then for the first time he found himself disobeying a given order. So instead of obeying her words Sebastian step inside her room, “I can not Mistress, I feel that I can't. Have you forgotten our deal? I am to rid you of your evil.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:27 pm

for a while Kiara was in her own mind thinking things , and wishes for things not to happen, Kiara got up and looked at her self in the miroir and touched her face and body. and sign softly."sometimes I wonder.."she said laying back down on her bed."i never knew I would end up having a demon bulter... but I can tell deep in his eyes he loves me."she said softly."i don't like love.."she said in a darker tone as the dark smoke around her gets darker."how sad.."she said softly .Kiara was slowly getting into her darker mind until Sebastian knocked at the door. she looked at the door for a little bit until she grabed her pillow and throw it at the door."go away."she said in a some what clam voice.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:05 pm

To his eyes Sebastian was sorry to see he'd had disappointed his Mistress, when Kiara took back Snowball and used an angered tone to express her dislike of the lack of emotions he uses as his demeanor. “Forgive me Mistress, but a good servant displays no emotions and remains calm always, despite his or her stresses. And even though I seem emotionless, it doesn’t mean I don't care about my Mistress. I love my mistress very much where I put all her needs before my own.” In the end it didn't seem to lift Kiara's sprites as she remain upset with him, thus so Sebastian left her alone as she went to her room. Given a good hour he came back to her to see how Kiara is doing, “Mistress... you've been by yourself quite awhile, is everything alright?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))   welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome home miss(black bulter bassed (for TaiTakabe only))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next