Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This World to the Next (private. mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:36 am

Westwood looked down at Roxy with a hint of confusion to his face, "Wings? What ar-"He cut himself off before looking back, "Well that's new to me." He spoke before moving along, "Trust me. Everything here is more new to me than it will ever be for you." He spoke before rushing through the pathways, one wing on occasion would scrape into the wall all while he rushed through the halls, "If anyone comes by I'll smash their heads in like everything else." He said to her avoiding noises he heard.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:32 am

Roxy blushed as he picked he r up and was holding her quite close. She snuggled agaisn his chest his scales though scaly they were warm to her body. Her energy coming back alittle at a time. She didn’t know how she got so weak like this did the ritual take a lot of her energy when it was suppose to kill her her she sighed as she said “this is Avalonia. As for getting us out of here why don’t you fly you got wings.” Or there looks like a path that way though the guard may come that way.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:20 am

Westwood was still in his confusion while Roxy was recovering from what had happened to her. His tirade ended when he suddenly felt Roxy attempt to grab his claw. He turned his body enough so that she had fallen into his chest which he caught her to keep her from hurting herself, "It's fine." He said to her wondering what she went through to weaken her body to the point of dropping like she had, "I don't know where I am." He spoke picking up Roxy's form, it was then that he noticed that he was much stronger than he was since her body felt near weightless to him, "So I need you to tell me how to get out of here." He said to her as he held her up against his body.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 am

Roxy sat up as her vision cleared some. She was confused and unsure what happen. All she remember was the ceremony beginning then blank it all went dark. She gasped seeing the surrounding area. She was abit scared. She then looked at westwood and gasped again seeing what she thought was a dragon but it wasn’t one they were extinct and they couldn’t talk or act like a person. she wojnder what went wrong. She knew the spell was suppose to bring the fated to the higher being as it was destine but what if the spell worked in reverse and it brought the god to her and he thought he was a human. She didn’t know . she heard the alarm bell sounding and said”we need to go.” She grabbed his vlaw hand trying to stand only to fall against him her nude body pressed agains hist body. She said “im sorry.” She blushed brightly she then composed herself andsiad “the guards are coming we better go if they see this place like this and us uharm they may think we kille dhthem instead of some accident if that was what it is. I dunno.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:51 am

Westwood jumped back hearing what she said, "No no. I'm no god. I'm just a normal gu-" He looked at his hands that were now claws, "What the fuck?!" He shouted while holding his arms out in front of him. It was then that he started staring at the sharp claws that were now his hands, "What the hell just happened?" He asked continuing to stare, "What the hell is going on?" He continued in his tirade of confusion. In his position he was in, it was clear that he was no god and that nothing went the way it should have.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 am

Roxy was still quite dazed. She continued to stare at the being before her unaware it was westwood and that she was nude before him. She said “I dunno I blacked out. Did the ritual work did I trasend. Are you he? Are you our god?” she reached up to feel him. She could see her retile eyes they seem sad/ she said “if you are him I am your bride.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:31 am

Westwood felt as he was rocketed through time and space, the new body he possessed seeming to stretch as he traveled through the dark void around him. Suddenly a bright light seemed to appear out of the darkness around him and his body was rocketed into the light. As his body passed through the light, he felt all the pressure leave his body and he was finally back on his feet.

Westwood looked around at the new world that he was in. There was blood on the ground and symbols nearly everywhere around him, "What the?" He asked at first before hearing the voice of a young woman. He snapped his head to look at the young woman, the dark scales keeping him from showing any sort of reaction he may have subconsciously made, "What happened?" He parroted the question back at Rozy, "I have no idea." He spoke trying to keep from staring at Rozy.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:10 am

This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 Animeg10

Rozy fallowed the priest reluctant but willingly.  She knew if she fought it she be forced to do it.  Plus she knew if it work her soul would reach a high meaning.  At least she hoped.  The only thing she really hated aside for what was fated for her was her cloths or there lack of.  She shivered slightly as the corridor was cold and a small breezy of air passed by them swaying the see through white silk robe she worse under it was her body nude and pure. Earlier having gone through the process of bathing in potions and oils.  She sighed as they arrived at the room.  She had never been to the sacrifice area of the temple she saw the bed of flowers and under the bed laid a giant symbol she hadn’t seen before she was really getting scared now the further she enter the more she saw the symbol was out stretched to 8 pillars around the area. She was taking it all in.  she saw the priest stop and seeing the bed before her.  She had known that there had been several virigin sacrifices before her but all had failed.  Everyone was determined her families bloodline and power witch was the strongest around was the answer so she was chosen for this tasked trained and readied herself.  

She laid down on the bed hearing the priest talking to each other but she tuned them out trying not to think  of anything especially what was about the happen.  she waited as she watched the priests put bows around her symbolizing the elements. the priestess came forth and pulled aside her robe painting symbols all over her body then they put see through robe back on her and left.  She then heard it the ceremony bell ring meaning the time approached for what her people called the Ceremony of the bride of the god.  A priest walked down the isle carrying the Ceremonial knife as a priest read from the pagan book.  As Rozy watched all this her nerves were getting to her she then felt it the sensation she felt when her magic always goes haywire.  It was a curse far ago placed on the females in her family long ago. She didn’t know why it was happening now she felt her body tingling all over sparks began to shoot from her, her eyes glowed a bright yellow she began to speak in a weird tone yelling and suddenly a bright light surround her and the sacrifice area as a loud explosion and she blacked out.  She didn’t know how long she had been out but when she open her eyes her vision was blurry all she could see was a figure standing about her but he didn’t look right .  the area was in rumbles everyone in the sacrifice area had been killed by the ballast but her she was untouched and the bed was untouched. The ancient symbols that had been painted on her seem to meld into her skin like tattoos.  She looked at the figure and said “what happen?” her eyes trying to focus on him but she felt a bit dazed
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:09 am

This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 Westy_10
The world around remained dark. All that was present was the echoing noise of the what sounded like animals roaring, clanging sounds of claws hitting the metal of bars of what seemed to be a prison. In the darkness, two glowing yellow eyes pierced through and then a loud yelling, "Would you all shut the hell up!" The voice roared out through the dark hallway which soon after the hall fell silent.

The dark world inside was suddenly lit up by bright yellow light. The eyes from before were shown to be a human, further examination would show that he was the only human in that hallway and the others were horrid monstrous beasts that looked either deformed or decayed to the point they looked like they were the creations of some sort of horror movie or story. The light blinded the human in a cell showing a military uniform that was tattered and ripped, three patches existed on his jacket. One patch reading U.S Marine, the other reading Westwood and the last one showing his rank as a staff sergeant.

The official story behind his imprisonment was that he had murdered a harmless village in cold blood after his fire team was called in to investigate the possible appearance of a terrorist VIP. The mission went south and his fireteam was killed in the process. What happened after that lead to him becoming a prisoner of war for three days, he suffered stabs, cuts and burns trying to get information out of him. After the third day, he blacked out and by the time he came to he was covered in blood and bodies scattered throughout the village. After that day he was haunted by images of what happened while he was out. The severed limbs, disembodied organs and spineless bodies scattered throughout.

Two men with restraining devices had walked through the long hallway, both wore grey uniforms with no defining features and gas masks, "Happy birthday Westwood. Our boys in the labs have got something special for you." One of the men spoke through the now silent hall which echoed through the long hall to reach Westwood in the mid point of the hallway, "Who knows, this long torture you've gone through might even end this time." The same male's voice echoed as his steel toed boots clacked the cold hard concrete of the ground.

Westwood looked up recovering from the temporary blindness that the sudden lights had given him, his gaze looked at the guards concealed from head to toe in suits, "What makes you think that this one will do me in? The surgeries they did on me all these years couldn't kill me, and I swear those bastards actually wanted to kill me." He spoke with a grin before standing up and holding his hands together for the restraints to be applied to his wrists and his neck like the other times he was removed from his cold dark cell.

The guard laughed lightly through his mask, "We'll see that when it's over. These trips are getting exhausting." He spoke opening the cell doors and attaching the neck brace to Westwood's neck and then attaching the same brace to his wrists, "I'll see about getting you a little extra chow if you survive." He spoke before pulling the restraints to guide the human down the halls of the prison.
Westwood didn't care, death was a gift at this point and if his death finally gave him his freedom he would welcome the reaper to take his soul.

The hallway came to it's end and a large door opened to sterilize the three subjects. After the clouds of gas had sterilized the subjects, the second set of doors opened up showing the new device that many men and women in lab coats were performing the finishing touches on the machine. Soon the prisoner was pulled along to get to a chamber in the center. His restraints were removed again which lead to pushing the soldier into the glass looking chamber where the male stood quiet inside.

One of the men in lab coats had moved to the glass chamber, "Welcome back my favorite test subject. I'm sure that you're wondering what this place is." The man spoke to Westwood.
"All honesty. I don't give two shits about it. I'm just waiting for another chance to have the grim reaper try and take me again." Westwood spoke keeping himself still inside the chamber.
The scientist groaned at Westwood's attitude, "Well. Just so you know. Teleportation is still a science fiction subject, this is to bring us this much closer to the goal of potentially sending soldiers to new places. Imagine a battalion of soldiers instantly taken from the states to a warzone like what you had to go through." The male spoke, "You are going to be our little lab rat for the evening to make sure we can make the science fiction reality."

Westwood smirked to the scientist, "Then throw that switch and send me already. I want to go back in the dark so I don't have to see your ugly mugs." He spoke with distane for the scientist.

With a huff, the scientist turned his back and shouted which was now absent of tone while Westwood shut his eyes waiting for the test to end. Switches were flipped, wheels were turned and sparks began flying around the glass chamber. Westwood stood still as the sparks flew around him. One of these sparks struck Westwood's arm, his arm now was charred from the lightning bolt like spark.

Westwood's arm began regenerating at a quick pace leaving not skin, but into black scales that began spreading over his arm even to the places not struck by the lightning. More lightning bolts began striking his body leaving more of his body in the black scales. As the scales spread over his body, his body began mutating to appear more reptile like down to his head forming a triangular shape with horns sprouting from his head into a crown of horns. Westwood's hands began forming into claws as well as his feet forming elongated claws as well. The final touches were a long tail sprouting from the base of his spine and leather like wings shooting out from his back.
Lightning began sparking from Westwood's body and moments later his body began disintegrating, now screams of pain began filling the room while Westwood was slowly vanishing.

*In another world*
A sanction of priests had been walking down a pathway, their chanting echoing through the field of view that they were in. A young woman in between the chanting priests that guided the young woman to what would be her ultimate fate. While not in chains, it was easy to tell that she did not want to be in the situation. The priest that was in the lead had his hands around a pagan book, the look on his face showing that of determination, "Do not fear young one." The priest spoke, "This shall bring the world to the state we all desire. Your life will give our world the sanctity that we all desire." He spoke trying to be comforting while he walked the young woman to what would be her doom.

(I'll let you go ahead and set up what happens before my character appears. That way the scenario goes the way we both want)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World to the Next (private. mature)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4