Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This World to the Next (private. mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:24 am

Westwood heard the scream come up from the room and instantly began the sprint up to the room. As if on instinct, a stream of dark matter formed into his hand to take the shape of a combat knife before charging into the room. He saw nothing which then the knife vaporized into the same matter from before, "What's going on?!" He asked in an anxious manner as he moved to Roxy's side.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Though westwood tried to get the images out his mind they seem to stay as if to torment him. Roxy wrapped herself in a blanket. As she was about to leave when she heard a noise in the room and looked around seeing nothing she turned to the door but a hooded figure stood before her making her scream the figure said “…….the beast shall claim his bride or the beast will sacrifice her to the shadow…….the choice must be made….” When the door was flung open the figure was gone .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:02 am

Westwood began pacing back and forth with his cloak draped over his body. He had to shake the images out of his head about what he had just thought up, "You hardly know the girl, lizard." He spoke to himself smacking his face while he was outside the inn, "Just keep her safe. For all you know something could be weird with her." He continued talking with himself as he paced.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Roxy stopped and nodded though her body begged for his attention. She sat up and felt like it was her fault. She didn’t look at him wonder what now it was a weird moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:28 am

The reptile felt his body seem uncomfortable in his current state. Despite the fact that Roxy had started rubbing his organ, he wasn't really wanting to start anything so soon after they had just met, "Let's not go that far." He spoke picking himself up and getting the cloak to give himself some time to calm down and get the images out of his head. It felt like torture to deny himself what he would have enjoyed, but he felt it best to wait.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Roxy mmed as she felt westwoods hand moving along her back her body was getting hotter making her nipples perk up. She blsuehd and then felt something big hot and wet hit her leg . she looked down and gasped. She wondered if she was dreaming again she seemed unfrighten by its size and reach down rubbing it slimy yet hot length. Both could sense they weren’t leaving this room anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Westwood had a hard time ignoring her body the longer their bodies were pressed into each other, "I promise that I will never leave." He said to Roxy while his scaled hands explored the space on her back all while her nipples could be felt poking into his chest. That was when the experience went south and Roxy felt something hot and wet touch her leg. The sight would show that he did have a chance at mating and his organ was hidden by a near invisible flap of scales that kept it protected.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Roxy said “im glad the bad men scare me. I don’t want to be used. I want to stay with you forever westwood.” She blushed at the comfession. She said “I have a feeling danger will always fallow us.” She looked down. She had a feeling the dreams of danger and all were gonna come real but there was other things she saw to that were odd. She shrugged and said “promise never to leave me westwood.” She hugged him closed her nipples poking him her body felt so warm against his.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Westwood watched and felt as Roxy shifted into his body and now she was right there. He then gulped feeling her breasts in his chest, "Yeah." He started when she mentioned that she was alright because of him, "I'm not going to let a nice young woman like yourself get kidnapped by a bad guy and used for nothing." He said to her trying to avoid the images of her moaning to her dreams the previous night
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Roxy blushed feeling how close westwood was but enjoyed it as he was so warm against her body.she turne din his arms and smiled as his hand was now on her back. Her nose almost touching his her breast pressing against his chest. She blushed when he called her beautiful. She said “im only okay because of you handsome.” She reached up and rubbed his cheek looking into his eyes. she said “your always saving me I don’t know how I could ever thank you” she blushed they were so close it kinda reminded her of her dream but thought there was no way that would ever happen.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:16 pm

When Roxy had woken up, she saw and felt the humanoid reptile cuddled up into her back though the dragon was perfectly in control and had his hands on her stomach as opposed to another position on her body. Slowly he opened up his eyes and saw that Roxy was now awake, "Morning beautiful." He spoke feeling a little dazed from lack of sleep until just recently, "Glad you're alright." He said to her keeping his head down.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Roxy dreams still erotic seem to calm some when westwood left the room. Roxy body felt the connectiong between westwood and roxy one they weren’t able to see yet. The spell that brough westwood had bonded the two they would constantly be drawn to each other til the fully sealed the bond. Roxy woke a day later alittle dazed of the attack. She just knew she had westwood to thank .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Westwood grabbed his head feeling something seeming to pull his thoughts towards Roxy. He had to step outside and let her rest so that he wouldn't be thinking of anything that would possibly be considered lewd or sexual to the unconscious young woman. The fresh air seemed to help him if not by much, "Where the hell is all this coming from?" He asked himself rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Roxy mmed in her sleep her slit showing arousel. A light glow seem to surround her a song low andseductive seem to be heard but only by him as if like a sirens song. Roxy moaned again as the dream seem to get more erotic
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Westwood kept his body under control after she seemed to settle down though the sounds of her moans seemed to make it all that much harder. The part that made it feel awkward to him was when she said his name with the moans and her body was posed in a manner that exposed so much of her, "If there's a god up there. Why do you hate me?" He asked mainly to himself trying to keep his mind and eyes off of the nearly naked woman in front of him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Roxy was unaware where she and westwood was. She tossed and turned on the bed as the dreams seem to come to her until her dreams seem to fade and westwood was standing there watching her kissing her running his hands over her.she moaned in her sleep and whispered “westwood.” Her body laid in a tempting manner as if beging hi to cop a feel from her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:05 pm

After some time running, he finally was able to find a small town with an inn. It was going to be hard getting into the town in his current state, but that was fixed by seeing a large cloak that he covered himself with and walked inside the town and inn. His figure managed to get him a room and some emergency care to wrap the wound in cloth and padding. Westwood stayed off of the bed while he let her rest. The fact that she was in barely anything didn't help the fact that he wanted to at least cop a feel while she was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Roxy winces as he leg was bleeding pretty good but not life threating. She held on to westwood as he flew and moved like he done this a million times. When she saw another arrow come and he caught it and threw it back and hit the guard she was shock but impressed. She eventually felt him land and dash into the shadows. She said “thanks.westwood…..” she leaned up and kissed him maybe it was because she was wounded or the adrenaline or something else but she just did it. She then fainted in his arms
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:25 am

Westwood was confused on how his wings suddenly worked for him after he never used them in the small amount of time he had them, but he wasn't going to complain when it was getting them out of a bind. He looked down and grabbed the arrow that next came before throwing it back with expert precision back to one of the shooters which landed directly into the first shooter's chest. Once on the ground again, he jetted forward avoiding being seen in the darkness around them, "You'll be alright. I'll get you some place safe and we can get you taken care of." He said to her as he ran.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Roxy had woke when he had taken off into the air. She was in a bite of a daze at first.” She listened holding him as magic arrows were being shot at them. She was concerned and said “don’t let the arrows hit you they are enchanted. They may not pierce you but they can still….” She winced as a arrow that came by scrapped her leg and burned her leg alittle were the cut had been. She could hear the guards yelling “careful you idiots don’t hit the girl we need her alive.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Westwood picked himself up from the ground and looked up through the opening in the ceiling. He peeked at his wings and took a deep breath, "Don't worry. You aren't going anywhere with them." He spoke before jumping up, his wings shooting him upward through the hole in the ceiling to avoid being caught by the guards after them, "Looks like we have to keep moving after all." He said to her before touching the ground again and taking off in the run.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Roxy seemed to calm as he held her closer to him as if he was protecting her. She was unaware that her dreams could be a prophecy of what was to most likely to come. Deep down she had a sense that it wasn’t just the guards coming after her but something else. She heard a noise that same noise westwood heard and she murmered “don’t let them take me.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Westwood continued attempting to ignore the position that the two were in. As Roxy began to shake, he wrapped his arms around her to comfort her as she slept and keep her warm at the same time. He had no idea what she was dreaming about, but he was going to keep her from shaking as she slept. He looked up at the opening after hearing a noise, his yellow eyes focused on that position and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 am

Roxy smiled in her sleep moving slightly she was practicall straddling him almost now. Roxy whimpered slightly as she began to dream she began to see ancient ruins, then it shifted to seeing drawings on a wall. She couldn’t exactly make out what the drawing were. The dream shifted again this time she was in the middle of a battle. It seem like a war. It was very important. As she dreamed she shivered in westwoods arms as if scared
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 am

Westwood let a smile come up when Roxy finally fell asleep. Seeing that she trusted him, he wasing about to disprove her trust and let himself fall asleep no matter how comfortable she felt against his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World to the Next (private. mature)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next