Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 pm

shanyflower wrote:
weeks pasted by and every one in the villige knows her name and is happy to see her
rejala was walking to her friend with a baskic ful of candy
"here you go"

"thanks" karin said accepting it and then shared it with rejala "so raj um do any men come here maybe to claim a mate?" she asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 pm

weeks pasted by and every one in the villige knows her name and is happy to see her
rejala was walking to her friend with a baskic ful of candy
"here you go"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:56 pm

"cute room" karin said as she went in behind Rejala hoping Rajala was right and she just needed to give others time and a chance she knew though she wouldn't find a mate here but least she found one friend. Karin did decide to stay a while to maybe make more maybe by then she could find out what to do next
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 pm

"well people here are kinda shy but dont worry they jest have to know you more thats all"rejala smiled as she ran in to the hall way to her room
once she open the door the light from her room was bright and very cute heart every were and cute colorful wall paper
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 pm

"its fine i had worse most humans and demons hate my kind i guess i should be used to it by now" she said "so far your the only one who has welcomed me or even been the slightest bit friendly"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:06 pm

rejala "now jest leve and lete my new frined in"she grawled
rose"f ine"she gave rejalas new friend a death stare and walked away
rejala walked in the house"am very sorry for what rose said"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Karin stred at rose "im no bug i am a kitsune" she said "and rajala invited me" she added she huffed to rose but was glad she kept her control on her anger least for the most part or rose would been nothing but ashes
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 pm

rejala noded"am the last of the flowers and i keep this villige save "she smiled then turn to see rose in a bad mood
rejala"may we come in?"
rose "what for"
rejala"i live here"she yelled
rose"sorry."she said looking at rejalas new friend"i dont take bugs "she grawled
rejala grawled back at her"dont say that i have more power then you .so i would rather keep your mouth shut"she grawed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 pm

karin maveled at the house and river and flowers and garden "it sure is grand place you must be the head of the village to get place like this" she said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 pm

rejala smiled "come this way"rejala smiled
as they got close to her home .wich was in the biggest house and was in the middle of the flower villige
the house had a little river passing though and a little flower garden
rejala smiled"what do u think?"she asked.then she got up to her door and knocked "helllo rose are you theree???"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:30 pm

neko shin karin smiled almost teariery eyed "yeah" she said so touched. she didnt know why the sates before but then she could understand after all her kind was rare so of course they would stare at her "thanks" she said to rajala
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:21 pm

rejala smiles"hahah sorry but dont be scered every one here is a demon hafe demons and ful the flower villige is for every one"
:love:
rejala smiled" want to come to my home ??"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 pm

"i'm karin" karin said backing up a bit she never had a hum run up to her and greet her like his swords yes spears definitly but never kindness "um thanks" she said still a little wary but seeing everyone else calm a little made her relax a bit oo and she wonderdd if they knew she wasnt human
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:22 pm

rejala ran up to Karin and smiled "hello calm down we are very kind people and welcome to are villige you see there are olny girls and some kids here and there .oh how roud of me am rejala flower and you?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

shanyflower wrote:
there is a big sign saying 'welcom to flower villige' the day sunny and the fild full of flowers meanwhile rejala was checking on every one to see if every thing was ok

everything was fine until karin entered regala could see the tenseness as everyone stopped what they did to watch the demon as she passed by. Karin seemed tense too she tried not to show it as she walked through the village but the tenseness was so tangable even rejala could feel it
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:22 pm

there is a big sign saying 'welcom to flower villige' the day sunny and the fild full of flowers
meanwhile rejala was checking on every one to see if every thing was ok
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:35 pm

in midevil times in the times darkness ruled and demons were a plenty as you all know the story of a demon and a human of kagome and inuyasha this story however isnt about them but it was during the same time this story is about another demon named karin.

karin kitsune walked her forest home on this day she found her path led her to a village. now karin usually avoided villages due to the human and their constent hunt for demons like her but today she had no choise she could not avoid it for the path she was on led her straight through it so she gritted her teeth and hoped nothing bad happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20