Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claws Against Skin [Tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:17 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Even now as the two beastly lovers felt the joy of their sexual threshold reaching its limit, Ulf with his member dying down in hardness remain inside his cougar lover as she rubbed her swelled belly filled with his seed. "Wondering what it will be like to carry our offspring?" He asked and licked her back and neck."
She nodded as she looked to him as he guessed what had been in her mind "i am" she said then asked if he did the same or if it scared him to think of becoming a father
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Even now as the two beastly lovers felt the joy of their sexual threshold reaching its limit, Ulf with his member dying down in hardness remain inside his cougar lover as she rubbed her swelled belly filled with his seed. "Wondering what it will be like to carry our offspring?" He asked and licked her back and neck."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:53 pm

she gave a beasly noise of triumph as he claimed her like she never been clamed before and made another when he filled her untouched womb with his seed her uterus so full it destended her belly a bit as if she was with shild she rubbed it wondering what it would be like to have this man's offspring
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Firmly but very gently his paw like hands kept to her hips, in-which backed the female cougar into his thrust that drive deeply to climb all that she is, mating her his mate truly despite already being taken by others in the past. “I don’t care if other have had you. All that matters to me is me being your first love. This is more meaningful then pain sex.” Like a the beast that he is, furiously Ulf came harder as she demanded of him and in short his seed will spill in her womb with the way she cupped his beast orb. And so… her womb was fill and swelled up her belly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:35 pm

she blushed "alright but mostly i just closed my eyes and let them have their way the last time i did any skill was long ago with a crush but yes ulf you are my first true love and i will prove it by giving you more then any man " she said and moved her hips taking him as deep as possible crying out as the tip of his huge shaft went past her cervix a place she normally protected from all so she didnt end up pregnent  she cupped and massaged his balls to help him get closer to orgasum  moving along him slow then quick she found herself also nearing another orgasum  roaring as she came she hissed "cum for me" she said and when he did she hissed again as he filled her womb mixing with her fluids and an egg she had released completing her promise of giving him something she gave no other man; a child.... his child.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Slowly his hips clashed into her with each thrust reaching within her inner, deeper per inch. In truth Ulf only asked if she'd been taken or not, for the reason if it were nessary to taking slow and delict with her if this were her first. "I see, we all do what we must do to survive in this world, but I'm glad I'm your first love," those sincere words were ended with a kiss to her shoulder, neck, cheek and lips when Ulf leaned in. "I would love to see your skill in sexual pleasure."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:44 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
And once the cougar did so, turning to present herself to be taken, Ulf immediately brought his harden male-hood to her entrance and slow thrust inside her void to reach the womb. "Is this your first," he asked.
"mating?" she said on a moan of pleasure feeling him inside her it felt so good she couldnt discribe it she nodded a moment later "yes and no i have not mated with a man like you before but i broke my hymen long ago it was youth and curisousity among other things  and being horny at the time didn't help either" she said "and my job as a brothel maiden and prositute to earn a living gave me more experience in sex but thats all it was SEX AND MATING TO ME ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT WITH JUST SEX THERES NO CONNECTION NO EMOTION YOU DO YOUR JOB THEN GET PAID THEN PART WAYS with true mating you talk lay your heart on the table bare your soul and hope the man you mate will stay with you til the end of days"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:21 am

And once the cougar did so, turning to present herself to be taken, Ulf immediately brought his harden male-hood to her entrance and slow thrust inside her void to reach the womb. "Is this your first," he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:16 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
There was no point dragging this out as his longing to mate with her grew pasted sexual frustration. Light his paw like hands drag all over her naked furry body, with a long lick upon her neck before having the leopard girl turn around. His chest pressed into her back as one hand cupped the breast and the other stroked her pussy slits to get her wet. "Bend over for me... if you want it now."
The Cougar nodded to ulf and bent over exposing her warm slit dripping with readyness against his werewolf shaft
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:05 pm

There was no point dragging this out as his longing to mate with her grew pasted sexual frustration. Light his paw like hands drag all over her naked furry body, with a long lick upon her neck before having the leopard girl turn around. His chest pressed into her back as one hand cupped the breast and the other stroked her pussy slits to get her wet. "Bend over for me... if you want it now."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:02 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Making a claim upon her body, the black wolf dug his claws on her ass, but without cutting in flesh or drawing blood, only leaving red marks that will eventually fade. Uft ran his tongue all over her body as her heat drove his lust, “I know you want me, so… how about getting me ready for you,” he hinted towards his wolfhood to be pleasure, if to get hard to mate with her.
she winced slightly to the pressure pain of his claws then kissed him and nodded as he spoke taking his shaft in her paw she began to jerk him off gently to make him as ready for her as she was for him.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Making a claim upon her body, the black wolf dug his claws on her ass, but without cutting in flesh or drawing blood, only leaving red marks that will eventually fade. Uft ran his tongue all over her body as her heat drove his lust, “I know you want me, so… how about getting me ready for you,” he hinted towards his wolfhood to be pleasure, if to get hard to mate with her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
The sight of her body coming nude, once removing her clothing to strip set Ulf mood if he wasn’t already yarning to mate with the one who’s accepted him. Fur to fur he pressed his body against her with a hard kiss, as the hand rub down her body to make her wet.
a soft moan of wanting escaped er as she leaned to his touch wanting more of it
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:52 pm

The sight of her body coming nude, once removing her clothing to strip set Ulf mood if he wasn’t already yarning to mate with the one who’s accepted him. Fur to fur he pressed his body against her with a hard kiss, as the hand rub down her body to make her wet.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Not another word was said to be uttered from the wolf. In truth Ulf didn't know how to respond to her in words, although he felt to reciprocate in expressing his feels as Ulf is greatly touched by cougars words. With a gentle expression being seen within the wolfs golden hues, small steps were taken toward her on the following of his arms drawing themselves around her to embrace. She would find their body at a pressing, fur to fur due to Ulf's hold over her body in a loving manner as if he finds her already his mate. "I too wish to try, for as long as it takes... I want to be your lover... your soulmate..." With those words being whispered in her ear in-which his nuzzling of the cheek to her own, came afterwards a kiss tenderly across the females lips, in proof to make his words true. And as the loving arms remain around her, continually embracingly, Ulf parted his lip in braking the kiss to see her expression, looking her in the eyes wondering whatever shall she do to react in response to his boldness.

the cougress returned his nuzzles and affection and even his kiss giving all of herself to him she brgan to boldly strip for him wanting, desiring all of him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:31 am

Not another word was said to be uttered from the wolf. In truth Ulf didn't know how to respond to her in words, although he felt to reciprocate in expressing his feels as Ulf is greatly touched by cougars words. With a gentle expression being seen within the wolfs golden hues, small steps were taken toward her on the following of his arms drawing themselves around her to embrace. She would find their body at a pressing, fur to fur due to Ulf's hold over her body in a loving manner as if he finds her already his mate. "I too wish to try, for as long as it takes... I want to be your lover... your soulmate..." With those words being whispered in her ear in-which his nuzzling of the cheek to her own, came afterwards a kiss tenderly across the females lips, in proof to make his words true. And as the loving arms remain around her, continually embracingly, Ulf parted his lip in braking the kiss to see her expression, looking her in the eyes wondering whatever shall she do to react in response to his boldness.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:21 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
How right she was with her words, which Ulf always wanted in the need for love, understanding, “soulmate… it seem quite right, so then… are you the one I’ve been looking? If so then… would you… be the one I longed for?”

"i hope so" she said answering both question "i want to be i dont know if that is enough" the cougar replied "but i do have feelings for you they are still fresh and new but they grew every moment we spent together" she said "i like you and would like to be more then friends even lovers no more then that i want to be what you need most a soul mate i dont know if i can but i want to try "
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:50 pm

How right she was with her words, which Ulf always wanted in the need for love, understanding, “soulmate… it seem quite right, so then… are you the one I’ve been looking? If so then… would you… be the one I longed for?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:21 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
With the hug Ulf couldn’t help it, but… he felt the need lick her cheeks softly and did so in the most loving way, “there’s something about you I like, which I haven’t felt before.” He was now afraid of himself, for the heat in his body began to rise with a tingling in the sleath.

the barmaid smiled at the lick "i like you too" she said to him kissing his nose unaware of the effect her body was having on him. "maybe we see the same thing in each other that everyon needs; acceptance, love companionship aa partner or perhaps soulmate..."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:29 pm

With the hug Ulf couldn’t help it, but… he felt the need lick her cheeks softly and did so in the most loving way, “there’s something about you I like, which I haven’t felt before.” He was now afraid of himself, for the heat in his body began to rise with a tingling in the sleath.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:18 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Ulf could see it in her eyes of the longing to hold him and feel her body take in the warmth of his thick black fur, “no need to hold back,” he whispered before bring his arms around to embrace.

she smiled and entered his embrace returning it with one of her own she rubbed her hands and face lovenly into his soft fur it was black soft and beautiful she never felt such fur and gave ulf a gentle squeeze in thanks for allowing her to touch and hold him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Ulf could see it in her eyes of the longing to hold him and feel her body take in the warmth of his thick black fur, “no need to hold back,” he whispered before bring his arms around to embrace.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:39 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Her words came as a surprise to him. Ulf never would have thought he would find someone who would see him anything close to being beautiful, "I don't know what to say but thank you, and I'm quite flattered to be called beautiful by someone who was even more beautiful."
she smiled and slighly blushed "thank you for the compliment" she said she restrained the impulse to hug him she didnt know why but she wanted to hold him right then but didn't unsure how he would percieve the action
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Her words came as a surprise to him. Ulf never would have thought he would find someone who would see him anything close to being beautiful, "I don't know what to say but thank you, and I'm quite flattered to be called beautiful by someone who was even more beautiful."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:58 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
It was surprising to him as was surprising she was seeing his true form, for Ulf though the young woman would be afraid and run. Instead she remain and asked him question, "I know I'm not a werewolf since I can control the change, furthermore... I don't go on rampages unless my life is being threaten. Truthfully... I don't know what I am."
"well i know one thing you are and that is beautiful" she said "other then that and what i learned so far i also dont know what you are but thats okay i love the mysterious"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claws Against Skin [Tai]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: