Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claws Against Skin [Tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:34 pm

With her kiss Ulf then took her to the bed as the kiss remain on her lips affectionately, as they now lied he lied beside her, "I'm sorry... I just miss you so much. Often times at work when I work the long hours I worry about you my love."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:20 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Whatever it took and whatever it takes... Ulf set up the arrangements to see about she's well taken care of as he set in for long hours of work and over-time to pay for the best. But for the one day he worked a half day, knowing she soon to give birth, and so he returned to her. “How have you been feeling,” he asked and came into her room, drawing near and touched her belly, “I feel it's coming any day now.”

she nods "im okay and your right it should be soon" she said and kissed him as he felt his child move inside of her
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Whatever it took and whatever it takes... Ulf set up the arrangements to see about she's well taken care of as he set in for long hours of work and over-time to pay for the best. But for the one day he worked a half day, knowing she soon to give birth, and so he returned to her. “How have you been feeling,” he asked and came into her room, drawing near and touched her belly, “I feel it's coming any day now.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:45 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
It dose seem as though nothings the matter with her as the pregnancy seem to be coming along nicely. However Ulf's concerns were as the same with his mate, “how about we see a doctor,” he suggested.

she nodded and together they looked for one when they found one she set an apointment for the next day. when that day came she went in while her mate went to work hoping for good news she sat in the waiting room for her turn.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:46 pm

It dose seem as though nothings the matter with her as the pregnancy seem to be coming along nicely. However Ulf's concerns were as the same with his mate, “how about we see a doctor,” he suggested.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:14 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
This was not unheard of but its quite area for anthro's to get pregnant this quickly. Curiously Ulf took his hand to touch her belly and found it full and firm, “could be any day now. But no worry... I'll take care of everything, so rest easy my love.”

OOC: Have we skip a mouth? It seems like we're still coming into the next day since they meet.
yes)

she nodded and rested smiling silently at him a month passed and she still had not gave birth and decided to go to the doctor to find out what could be wrong and find out why she got pregnant and developed so quickly was it her genes, his, or something else
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 pm

This was not unheard of but its quite area for anthro's to get pregnant this quickly. Curiously Ulf took his hand to touch her belly and found it full and firm, “could be any day now. But no worry... I'll take care of everything, so rest easy my love.”

OOC: Have we skip a mouth? It seems like we're still coming into the next day since they meet.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:02 pm

"sorry i gues i didnt warn you as an anthro our prgnencys are shorter then a humans im fine though but i wont be working alot due to this" she said and took his hand she had not expected it to happen this soon but they may have mated last night but this was from their first mating a few months ago
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Responding to the sound of her voice the willing male mate lead himself into the living room where the voice originated and found her as she is. Ulf held quite the shocked expression, considering they only mated last night and within a matter of hours her belly has swelled into the form of a nine month pregnant female. But curiously the hands touched the belly before looking tour with concern, "I heard you left early because you weren't feeling good, now that I see why."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:07 pm

"i am home" she called out as she sat in the living room chair smiling softly her huge belly making her look like she would be carrying twins possibly moreit had been a long time since she had first mated and got pregent and now she was showing it

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:57 pm

What was requested was given, ending the day rather early plus the coming need to take a maternity leave she asked for. So kindly her boss gave into the request and wished her well and she ended her workday early. Once Ulf finished with his work he thought come by to visit during her lunch hour, but found that she already went home, therefore he came rushing home to see about her concussion concerning. "Are you home," Ulf called out.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:28 pm

"thank you sir" she replied she knew they needed the money but also knew if she worked during her pregnancy it could kill their children she asked for fewer hour for now nd a sick leave closer to the time she would give birth thanking him for his kindness and did go ome to rest she had worked hard never taking a vacation or anything since she began working there long ago
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:56 pm

Still the day was long away before the end of the workday, in which Ulf quite busy and still away from his mate as her job also kept her busy. Once her condition began to interrupt her profession, out of concern the manager of the establishment notice and came to her aid, "are you alright? You haven't got sick all of the sudden? You have been working very ever since the first day you came to work for me, so when's the last time you had time off? If you need to go home then go home."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:56 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
On his way out heading into town for a job, Ulf thought carefully over the matter and remembered he can take shape, “that’s right… I came in as a human.” Changing into his human form he met up with the man yesterday and asked if he could help him find a job, thusly the help was accepted and Ulf found himself a job as a wood cutter for business who need fire wood. “I wonder if she’s doing okay,” he asked himself, worrying over his lepers mate.
while he wa gone she returned to her job of barmaid the cougress smiling to customers as she served them drinks time passed for both and eventually she began to show signs of her condition

Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:30 pm

On his way out heading into town for a job, Ulf thought carefully over the matter and remembered he can take shape, “that’s right… I came in as a human.” Changing into his human form he met up with the man yesterday and asked if he could help him find a job, thusly the help was accepted and Ulf found himself a job as a wood cutter for business who need fire wood. “I wonder if she’s doing okay,” he asked himself, worrying over his lepers mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:43 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
The thoughts kept him up all night, thinking what he can do to find work or if anyone would hire a beast such as himself. At first light of dawn Ulf came from bed and outside to do what naturally comes to wolves, hunt and brought back to kill to skin and cook ready for eatting before taking the meat to his mate.

she cooked it up and shared it knowing he would need his strenth to find a job he liked she kissed him and made him lunch then watched him leave for the day.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:42 pm

The thoughts kept him up all night, thinking what he can do to find work or if anyone would hire a beast such as himself. At first light of dawn Ulf came from bed and outside to do what naturally comes to wolves, hunt and brought back to kill to skin and cook ready for eatting before taking the meat to his mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:26 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
In each others arms eventually the Blackwolf came to sleep and slept for a few hours before waking to come at a thought. Now that his mate will bear cubs the responsibility of the provider ways on his shoulders, "I would have to find work but I wonder what difficulties I'll have living among humans," he asked himself while looking towards his leopard female and lick her face. "Whatever the burdens are I'll bare it for the both of us."

"i dont know but i live with them i am sure you can im sure ships need a strong hand i just dont know what i will do with you if you take to the seas" she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:25 pm

In each others arms eventually the Blackwolf came to sleep and slept for a few hours before waking to come at a thought. Now that his mate will bear cubs the responsibility of the provider ways on his shoulders, "I would have to find work but I wonder what difficulties I'll have living among humans," he asked himself while looking towards his leopard female and lick her face. "Whatever the burdens are I'll bare it for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:30 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
In truth Ulf never found himself staying in one place for too long. Normally he would move from place to place like leaving behind himself old memories. “I want to stay…” he whispered and held her tight, “…I want to stay with you,” this time he doesn’t feel to move on. “If we are to have pups, I guess I must start tending to my duties of a mate and father.”
she smiled to his words and nodded nipping and nibbling his ear "i'll hold you to that"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:26 pm

In truth Ulf never found himself staying in one place for too long. Normally he would move from place to place like leaving behind himself old memories. “I want to stay…” he whispered and held her tight, “…I want to stay with you,” this time he doesn’t feel to move on. “If we are to have pups, I guess I must start tending to my duties of a mate and father.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:33 am

she held him as he carried her to their lodgins kissing him happily for she was happy to hear she was and would now forever be his "i hoped not but since my kind are loners and leave after mating i didnt know i just knew what to possibly expect but i am glad you will stay with me" she said and licked him lovenly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Ulf himself return the smile to find her relief in the matter, “do you really think I’d leave you, after I’ve come this far to finally find my life mate?” That question didn’t need an answer from the other, thusly the wolf took the leopard into his arm and carried her off to bed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:37 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Her concerns and feels over the matter was clearly read on her face as Ulf found her expression, "I'd welcome it, I would to have cubs with you," he whispered to ease her worries.
she smiled fully and held him "good then i hope we do" she replied and rested from their erotic excercise
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Her concerns and feels over the matter was clearly read on her face as Ulf found her expression, "I'd welcome it, I would to have cubs with you," he whispered to ease her worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claws Against Skin [Tai]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: