Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 pm

ooc: they changed it since i been here last that's why i got confused and replied to the wrong post i will fix that

IC:karin smiled at his words she hoped she lived up to his praise she snuggled agaisnt him happy and content
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:32 am

Kiva smiled to Karin then he kissed her lips softly before moving to her ear, "I couldn't have chosen a better mate for myself than you Karin." He spoke to her carressing her sides then moving his fingers along her tail, "And there is no reason for me to lie about that my lovely lady."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:30 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Kiva then gently rubbed her baby bump before he kissed her lips once more. From there he pulled out of her and set himself down next to her tracing his fingers along her stomach more, "I always knew it was the perfect choice to mate with you my darling."

she blushed "really?" she asked "so if you had it to do all over you would still choose me and not a human?" she asked she always wondered why he never mated with his kind but never asked until now
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Kiva then gently rubbed her baby bump before he kissed her lips once more. From there he pulled out of her and set himself down next to her tracing his fingers along her stomach more, "I always knew it was the perfect choice to mate with you my darling."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 am

Kiva finished his drink and soon after closed his eyes and felt his release flow into his mate like a torrent until he was spent from his actions. He then relaxed looking to his mate wish a smile while he was still inside of his mate, "I love you so much my darling." He said to her feeling more proud than ever to have mated her.

Karin nuzzled him lovenly and softly returned his affectionate words knowing she love him for the rest of their lives together each moment like if it was their first time but sometimes like now even more special
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Kiva finished his drink and soon after closed his eyes an d felt his release flow into his mate like a torrent until he was spent from his actions. He then relaxed looking to his mate wish a smile while he was still inside of his mate, "I love you so much my darling." He said to her feeling more proud than ever to have mated her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Kiva felt her pulling him to her breasts then he continued the steady thrusts before taking her nipple into his mouth and began partaking of his wife's milk. The way it tasted was better than he could imagine, thick, creamy and sweet tasting. It seemed perfect.

she moaned his name as he drank her sweet milk ment for their child growing inside her but until it ws born she felt she could spare some for him after that he would have to wit until her young was weaned
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:47 am

Kiva felt her pulling him to her breasts then he continued the steady thrusts before taking her nipple into her mouth and began partaking of his wife's milk. The way it tasted was better than he could imagine, thick, creamy and sweet tasting. It seemed perfect.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:42 am

Kiva kissed Karin's lips then he replied to her continuing the sensations to one another, "I know that they will be just as beautiful as we are." He said to her then he began gently massaging her breasts looking to the nipples that protruded from the fur almost like he was feeling hungry.

karin twitched her ears to his words and nodded silently then she moaned and brought his head to her tender nipples as if wanting him to feed for a time
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Kiva kissed Karin's lips then he replied to her continuing the sensations to one another, "I know that they will be just as beautiful as we are." He said to her then he began gently massaging her breasts looking to the nipples that protruded from the fur almost like he was feeling hungry.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Kiva kept careful just as well as she was. The lives in her womb were precious to him and that couldn't be replaced by any pleasure or any riches that may happen, "You're so beautiful my Karin." He said to her as their tender moment continued.

"as are you" she replied loving him without words then asked "do you think our children will be beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 am

Kiva kept careful just as well as she was. The lives in her womb were precious to him and that couldn't be replaced by any pleasure or any riches that may happen, "You're so beautiful my Karin." He said to her as their tender moment continued.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Kiva then slowly began slipping from his clothing eager to have his mate with him and to bring each of them to their well waited releases. When they were all alone out in the gardens for these moments, it felt more exciting that he was making love with the woman that saved his life over a year ago.

she rubbed his body as they made love she knew to be careful for the life or lives she carried and to treat him very special for there will never be another like him no matter how hard she searched.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:16 am

Kiva then slowly began slipping from his clothing eager to have his mate with him and to bring each of them to their well waited releases. When they were all alone out in the gardens for these moments, it felt more exciting that he was making love with the woman that saved his life over a year ago.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Kiva then kissed along Karin's neck then he slowly began slipping her dress off her form and revealing her body to him. Most would not find it arousing because of her fur, but with Kiva it was like the fur didn't exist and she was just another human despite her appearance, "I swear that you look more beautiful every day I see you." He said to her before leaning down and licking her plump nipples savouring the taste of her skin.

karin gasped like any human she was as sensitive if not more and his touch aroused her every time they was together like this
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:50 am

Kiva then kissed along Karin's neck then he slowly began slipping her dress off her form and revealing her body to him. Most would not find it arousing because of her fur, but with Kiva it was like the fur didn't exist and she was just another human despite her appearance, "I swear that you look more beautiful every day I see you." He said to her before leaning down and licking her plump nipples savouring the taste of her skin.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 am

Kiva then smiled hearing her then he kissed her lips, "It was just a figure of speech Karin." He said to her then he kissed her cheek, "I just love having you as my wife." He said to her then he moved his hand down feeling more frisky with her. His fingers eventually arrived at her opening which he began rubbing her intending to make sure feel good before he'd try anything.

Karin smiled "and i love you with all my heart and i am glad we are together" she moaning to his caress and opening to him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 am

Kiva then smiled hearing her then he kissed her lips, "It was just a figure of speech Karin." He said to her then he kissed her cheek, "I just love having you as my wife." He said to her then he moved his hand down feeling more frisky with her. His fingers eventually arrived at her opening which he began rubbing her intending to make sure feel good before he'd try anything.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:10 am

Kiva chuckled lightly again then he closed his eyes to enjoy the sounds around them, "It's just days like this that you wish that these days could just last forever." He said to her continuing to rub her belly seeing that she liked it.
"well we can make it last as long as we can and do it again later i dunno if it will last forever i doubt it but even though it dont last donrt mean our love wont"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Kiva chuckled lightly again then he closed his eyes to enjoy the sounds around them, "It's just days like this that you wish that these days could just last forever." He said to her continuing to rub her belly seeing that she liked it.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:02 am

Kiva smiled hearing her and continued rubbing her baby bump further, "Is this a new erogenous zone now Karin?" He asked her with a chuckle before giving Karin a kiss on her lips enjoying their time together.

she kissed him back "it is at least for now it is" she said unsure if it would last after their child was born
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:18 am

Kiva smiled hearing her and continued rubbing her baby bump further, "Is this a new erogenous zone now Karin?" He asked her with a chuckle before giving Karin a kiss on her lips enjoying their time together.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:14 am

Kiva smiled feeling her cuddled up against him which he had his hand softly running up and down her back, "I'm sure that they are very healthy Karin." He said to her before moving his free hand to the baby bump with his twin children. He loved these tender moments that they spent together, "I love you my beautiful young lady." He said to her closing his eyes not caring if anyone else looked at him with any disdain.

"and i you" she said sighing in relief to his reassurance their children was fine she moaned as he caressed the bump where the children were and told him that it felt nice and not to stop
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Kiva smiled feeling her cuddled up against him which he had his hand softly running up and down her back, "I'm sure that they are very healthy Karin." He said to her before moving his free hand to the baby bump with his twin children. He loved these tender moments that they spent together, "I love you my beautiful young lady." He said to her closing his eyes not caring if anyone else looked at him with any distain.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Kiva then kissed Karin softly on her neck before he then began rubbing her side, "Let's go ahead and relax here." He said to her while they were in the middle of the rose covered gardens, "I'm sure the twins are weighing you down so it might be good for a little rest." He said to her before kissing her lips softly and wrapping his arms around her form gently.

she smiled and nodded then sat on a bench he had put there for her and cuddled him "i hope they are healthy" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next