Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Kiva soon finished drinking her milk then he sighed softly before kissing her lips and rolling his hands down her back, "You taste so sweet my Karin." He said to her running his fingers up and down her spine, "I almost feel jealous that our pups will be the only one having drinks soon."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Kiva then took his lips off of Karin's first breast before going to her second and began drinking from her and enjoying more of the sweet taste that she was producing regularly.

karin gasped to the chill on her wet nipple then moaned as he went to her other one "kiva" she whimpered as he drank from her breasts
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Kiva then took his lips off of Karin's first breast before going to her second and began drinking from her and enjoying more of the sweet taste that she was producing regularly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Kiva then gently slid Karin up his form then when her breasts were level his his mouth, he then began lightly suckling on her breast that was he could get a taste of the milk that his children would soon be drinking for themselves when the pups finally arrived. Her milk was sweet to him and at the same time addicting.

she moaned as he nursed she gripped his hair and arched as he drained her of her first milk releiving pressure that her breasts had been building up in her ever since her pregnancy
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Kiva then gently slid Karin up his form then when her breasts were level his his mouth, he then began lightly suckling on her breast that was he could get a taste of the milk that his children would soon be drinking for themselves when the pups finally arrived. Her milk was sweet to him and at the same time addicting.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Kiva chuckled lightly to her then he said to her, "I'm just wondering about our pups. Who they will take more after and all." He said to her then he gently began rubbing her breasts and feeling that they were full of milk, "Feel like a little alleviation Karin?" He asked her.

She moaned and nodded the thought on his question before answering it "i am sure they will take after both of us i dont know whos will be more dominite but we can discover that together but i hope no matter what they look like that they are whole and healthy
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:37 am

Kiva chuckled lightly to her then he said to her, "I'm just wondering about our pups. Who they will take more after and all." He said to her then he gently began rubbing her breasts and feeling that they were full of milk, "Feel like a little alleviation Karin?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:18 am

she traced his face to bring his attention back to her "i sense you got questions please ask them" she said then to his puzzled look she said "your face it gets all scrunched when you think or are wondering something like now please tell me what it is?" she requested
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Kiva then gently traced his fingers along her spine while she was on top of him then he kissed her lips softly. He then took his lips from hers after a minute and said to her, "I feel just the same way my Karin." He said to her wondering what their children would look like and who the children would look like more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Kiva smiled feeling her nuzzling up into him then he rolled over so that she was on top of him and he wouldn't hurt the pups in her belly, "I missed you so much while I was gone in the war. It's moments like this, where we just cuddled up with one another all day." He said to her with a smile, "That reminds me how much that I love you and our pups in your womb."
karin smiled sweetly "i missed you too i miss these times and all the specila times we share together i love you kiva and i hope you know that and i am glad we met it seemed as if everythign is a dream unless i am with you or like now and in your arms"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Kiva smiled feeling her nuzzling up into him then he rolled over so that she was on top of him and he wouldn't hurt the pups in her belly, "I missed you so much while I was gone in the war. It's moments like this, where we just cuddled up with one another all day." He said to her with a smile, "That reminds me how much that I love you and our pups in your womb."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Kiva continued the steady thrusts now feeling the effects of her body on him. She could feel the steady beat of his heart inside of her with how much he had swollen and the sensitivity of his shaft in her, "Alright Foxy. I'm almost there." He said to her before finally shooting his cum into her and then relaxing against her while he was calming down from his experience with his pregnant wife.

Karin made soft pleasure and pleasing noises as she rubbed his back helping him calm down from their sexual excursion. Shew smiled so content in the moment she nuzzled him lovingly letting him know how much she missed even the small moments they had when he was gone
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Kiva continued the steady thrusts now feeling the effects of her body on him. She could feel the steady beat of his heart inside of her with how much he had swollen and the sensitivity of his shaft in her, "Alright Foxy. I'm almost there." He said to her before finally shooting his cum into her and then relaxing against her while he was calming down from his experience with his pregnant wife.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:43 am

Kiva could feel her cum which he blocked from leaving her body, "Feeling good foxy?" He asked her not quite there yet which he added a slight more speed to his thrust wanting her to feel his release in her when he got to that point.

Karin nodded slowly as she leaned against him "fill me my love" she requested she knew he could not make more young until the ones in her was born but still she wanted to feel him cum and pulse inside her
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Kiva could feel her cum which he blocked from leaving her body, "Feeling good foxy?" He asked her not quite there yet which he added a slight more speed to his thrust wanting her to feel his release in her when he got to that point.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Kiva continued the gentle thrusts into his mate feeling how her body seemed perfect to him no matter what her state was, but with her being pregnant it seemed sweeter than before.
karin gasped to every thrust as she got closer to her orgasum she groaned then came flooding him in her juices
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:58 am

Kiva continued the gentle thrusts into his mate feeling how her body seemed perfect to him no matter what her state was, but with her being pregnant it seemed sweeter than before.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:47 am

Kiva nodded to Karin and then he kissed her lips softly while he began shedding his clothing. His skin pressed up against her fur and her swollen breasts. He then took his lips off of hers and then he got into position between her legs and slowly began thrusting into her welcoming womb that had his pups carrying inside of her.

Karin moaned in pleasure to the mating his body his shaft in her his phallus rubbing against her cervix which protected the young inside remaining closed until time for the birth
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:23 am

Kiva nodded to Karin and then he kissed her lips softly while he began shedding his clothing. His skin pressed up against her fur and her swollen breasts. He then took his lips off of hers and then he got into position between her legs and slowly began thrusting into her welcoming womb that had his pups carrying inside of her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:35 am

Kiva then released her lips from his after a moment then he asked her, "Since I haven't had the company of you for a couple of months my Karin. Would you mind if I mated with you some more?" He asked her already seeing that she was pregnant she couldn't possibly get more on the way than their current litter.

she nodded "i dont think the pups will mind a bit of intimacy and i will know i think when they are ready to come at least i hope so" she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Kiva then released her lips from his after a moment then he asked her, "Since I haven't had the company of you for a couple of months my Karin. Would you mind if I mated with you some more?" He asked her already seeing that she was pregnant she couldn't possibly get more on the way than their current litter.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Kiva then listened and let out a small sigh as he gently traced his fingers on her back, "That is true. I will need to go when I am called to duty. But I will spend as much time as I can with you and our pups." He said to Karin then he softly kissed her lips and then moved his hands to her stomach and began tracing his fingers on her stomach.

"good" Karin said then deepened the kiss he gave her moaning to his touch on her tummy where their children grew inside of her
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Kiva then listened and let out a small sigh as he gently traced his fingers on her back, "That is true. I will need to go when I am called to duty. But I will spend as much time as I can with you and our pups." He said to Karin then he softly kissed her lips and then moved his hands to her stomach and began tracing his fingers on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Kiva chuckled lightly hearing the news then he nodded, "Yes. I mean pups." He said to her before gently setting her down and kissing her softly on her while his arms were around her.

Karin smiled then kissed back holding him gently and murred when her pups seemed to settle down "see" she said then nuzzled him "i hope you can do as you say and stay but your a general dont that mean at times you got to go isnt that your job?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Kiva chuckled lightly hearing the news then he nodded, "Yes. I mean pups." He said to her before gently setting her down and kissing her softly on her while his arms were around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.    A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man whom was forgotten (possible mature later on.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next