Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness On The Horrizon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Darkness On The Horrizon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy wrote:
She shuddered underneath his touch and scooted even closer to him, putting her left leg over his waist. "Oh... Don't tempt me, darling. I need some sleep. I've got hunting duty in the morning..." And with a yawn, she fell asleep.

he brushed her hair from her face and kissed her "goodnight my princess" he said then slept at her side biut woke early to go hunting he caught 5 fish 3 rabbits and a good sized deer then went back to their home where she still slept and laid the fish and rabbits near a fire he made stuck on sticks to cook while he put the deer away for later
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:30 am

She shuddered underneath his touch and scooted even closer to him, putting her left leg over his waist. "Oh... Don't tempt me, darling. I need some sleep. I've got hunting duty in the morning..." And with a yawn, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:00 am

"Mhn...." She smiled and just savored the quiet and the calm closeness that they were sharing after a minute, she turned on her side facing him, propping her head up on her right arm, a smirk twisted her lips. "It was wonderful, my sweet. Very pleasurable."

"i am glad you enjoyed it " he whispred as hid hand traced her body "let me know whenever you want it again i will be honored to repeat the pleasure" he said as she knew he was a good lovwe he could only hope he was an equal as good father
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:57 am

"Mhn...." She smiled and just savored the quiet and the calm closeness that they were sharing after a minute, she turned on her side facing him, propping her head up on her right arm, a smirk twisted her lips. "It was wonderful, my sweet. Very pleasurable."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:11 am

She panted heavily after the fact and laid there with him still in her for a minute before pulling up off of him and laying on her back, closing her eyes with a smile on her face.
"how was it?" he asked her as he rested beside her like a content kitten watching her rest as he waited patently for her answer he caressed her sides.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 am

She panted heavily after the fact and laid there with him still in her for a minute before pulling up off of him and laying on her back, closing her eyes with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:14 am

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She loved what was happening now, and she also enjoyed the fact that she was going to really have his children. She thought carefully through her pleasured haze before answering in a low voice. "Two.... Twins would be cute." She giggled and closed her eyes as she dropped back into her pleasure.
"sounds like a good number love" he groaned then came filling her womb with his fertale seed in hopes she got pregnent if not this night he would definitly try again
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:30 pm

She loved what was happening now, and she also enjoyed the fact that she was going to really have his children. She thought carefully through her pleasured haze before answering in a low voice. "Two.... Twins would be cute." She giggled and closed her eyes as she dropped back into her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:26 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She let out a loud moan of pleasure and satisfaction as she felt him thrusting into her. She closed her eyes tightly and let him pump into her. After moment, she laughed lowly, the laugh turning into a moan. "Mhn.... Oh, yes. I want to stay with you forever and have your children."
he thrusted faster as he got closer to an orgasum "hmmm well the how many would you like this round" he asked her hinmting they was going to have many more rounds in the future
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 pm

She let out a loud moan of pleasure and satisfaction as she felt him thrusting into her. She closed her eyes tightly and let him pump into her. After moment, she laughed lowly, the laugh turning into a moan. "Mhn.... Oh, yes. I want to stay with you forever and have your children."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:16 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She shifted and sat up a little, pressing a kiss on his chest, humming in satisfaction at his words. "Oh, I know..." Trailing kisses upwards, she suddenly shifted to where she was now looming over himm a smirk on her face while her head was cocked to the side. "And I love you in turn." Pressing her lips to his, she reached behind her and grabbed his shaft, moving it so the tip now presses against her entrance. She ran her thumb over the tip in a loving caress before bending her head backwards as she moaned when she lowered down on him, every inch of him filling her again.

his hands went to her hips and he thrusted hard and fast taking her again "tell me, do you want children my sweet?" he asked as he went for this second bouit of matin fully intending to pleasure her fully and impregnate her if that is what she desired
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:49 pm

She shifted and sat up a little, pressing a kiss on his chest, humming in satisfaction at his words. "Oh, I know..." Trailing kisses upwards, she suddenly shifted to where she was now looming over himm a smirk on her face while her head was cocked to the side. "And I love you in turn." Pressing her lips to his, she reached behind her and grabbed his shaft, moving it so the tip now presses against her entrance. She ran her thumb over the tip in a loving caress before bending her head backwards as she moaned when she lowered down on him, every inch of him filling her again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She settled against him and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to catch her breath. Truth be known, she just wanted to monopolize him all to herself, and quench her sudden sexual urges. In short, she needed him.
he senced her need felt it knew she wanted him all he could do was give in after all what else can you do to the one who holds your heart in their hands "dont worry i am not going anywhere" he told her as he kissed her "im here to stay im yours for life" he told her "you have my heart my beloved" he said "i love you is what i mean " he added and hoped she accepted and returned the feeling
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:49 pm

She settled against him and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to catch her breath. Truth be known, she just wanted to monopolize him all to herself, and quench her sudden sexual urges. In short, she needed him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:27 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She sighed as she felt his hands on her breasts and gave him a sultry, pleasured look. "Give me a minute, my precious wolf, and we can go again.... If you're up to it of course." Challenge ran clear in her voice.
"i guess i can give you that" he said softly cuddling her gently.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

She sighed as she felt his hands on her breasts and gave him a sultry, pleasured look. "Give me a minute, my precious wolf, and we can go again.... If you're up to it of course." Challenge ran clear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:24 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She let out a low moan near his ear before trailing kisses along his jawline, to end by pressing her lips to his tightly. She moved her hips in a circle once before slowly lifting herself off of him and falling over onto her back on his right side, breathing still irregular.
he contiued to hold her caressing rubbing her breass and twirling her nipples "mmm that felt unbeleivable"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:19 pm

She let out a low moan near his ear before trailing kisses along his jawline, to end by pressing her lips to his tightly. She moved her hips in a circle once before slowly lifting herself off of him and falling over onto her back on his right side, breathing still irregular.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 am

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She rode him for a good five minutes before she found herself reaching a dangerous height of pleasure. She kissed him roughly once before tossing her head back, letting out a scream of pleasure as she finally came. She tightened around him as she continued to ride him through her orgasim, hoping for him to reach his own pleasure, and release inside her, as she had been over-come by the desire to have a child with him.

shadow groaned and felt her come he was near his peak at that time and held her as he thrusted hard and fast until he to came filling her fully with his seed
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:24 pm

She rode him for a good five minutes before she found herself reaching a dangerous height of pleasure. She kissed him roughly once before tossing her head back, letting out a scream of pleasure as she finally came. She tightened around him as she continued to ride him through her orgasim, hoping for him to reach his own pleasure, and release inside her, as she had been over-come by the desire to have a child with him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:24 am

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She smiled and narrowed her eyes when she heard him groan. She settled down with him all the way in her, and rocked her hips in a circle, her lip running over her bottom lip, a smirk twisting her lips. "Mhn...." She tilted her head back as she started to bounce on his shaft again.

"ahhh" he moaned his hands resting to her hips as he held her hips and begun to move faster and harder smirking back as they made love together
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 am

She smiled and narrowed her eyes when she heard him groan. She settled down with him all the way in her, and rocked her hips in a circle, her lip running over her bottom lip, a smirk twisting her lips. "Mhn...." She tilted her head back as she started to bounce on his shaft again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 am

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She turned her head and kissed the hollow of his neck. "Hold onto that feeling, love...." She slowly stopped rubbing him, holding him close to her as she started to back him up towards her bed. Just as they got there, she pressed her hands against his chest and bade him fall backwards onto her bed. She looked at him for a momwnt before slowly crawling on top of him, straddling his waist, rocking her hips a little to tease him. After a moment, she put her hands behind her and propped herself up, facing him. She pulled a laughing face before letting out a pleasured moan as she sheathed him within her. Her eyes fluttered as she rolled her hips once and then began to ride him, making sure he could see her face, and the emotions that were flashing over it.

he groaned softly when she teased him and was amazed when she straddled him even if it was a tease, however the teasing didn't last long and heaven was reached when she slid her wet tight pussy over his erect waiting cock . He groaned anew to the feeling of being inside her. his hands cupped her bouncy breasts as he watched the pleasure emotions on her face as she rode him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:06 am

She turned her head and kissed the hollow of his neck. "Hold onto that feeling, love...." She slowly stopped rubbing him, holding him close to her as she started to back him up towards her bed. Just as they got there, she pressed her hands against his chest and bade him fall backwards onto her bed. She looked at him for a momwnt before slowly crawling on top of him, straddling his waist, rocking her hips a little to tease him. After a moment, she put her hands behind her and propped herself up, facing him. She pulled a laughing face before letting out a pleasured moan as she sheathed him within her. Her eyes fluttered as she rolled her hips once and then began to ride him, making sure he could see her face, and the emotions that were flashing over it.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She laughed at the question. Indeed, her name had only come up a few times since they had known each other, so she didn't blaime him for forgetting, but it was still funny. "Maria...." She whispered into his ear, her hand moving a little faster along his shaft, "My name is Maria...."

"maria.. ohhh" he groaned as hshe moved faster he then thrusted into her hand "feels good" he said "dont stop maria" he said grindting the tip against her hip it was hard and his balls swollen with unspent seed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness On The Horrizon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: