Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness On The Horrizon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6886
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 pm

She laughed at the question. Indeed, her name had only come up a few times since they had known each other, so she didn't blaime him for forgetting, but it was still funny. "Maria...." She whispered into his ear, her hand moving a little faster along his shaft, "My name is Maria...."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:29 pm

he moaned lowly to her touch and closed his eyes as he deepened the kiss and drew her closer. he then trailed to her ear again "you know i dont evven think you told me your name, or if you had i lost it due to the lust you have given to me, might i have it again im sure it will sound good to hear it as we continue donmt you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:22 pm

She smiled when she saw the blush appear on his face. She stood up on her toes, pushing her breasts against him. Her left hand came up to allow her to lightly run her hands through his hair, her right hand dropping it brush her fingertips over him teasingly. She laughed lowly and pressed her lips tightly against his, letting her right hand wrap around him and begin to stroke him slowly and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:15 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
Tilting her head away from him slightly, she reached up behind herself and unclasped her bra, tossing it off to the side. She laughed lowly and wrapped her arms around him, dragging her nails down his back. "Well, we'll just have to worry about that later...." Her hands came down and slipped just under the edge of his pants, bringing them around to the front. Her left hand tugged on the edge, while her right slowly moved to undo the button and zipper.

shadow blushed when his pants fell to the ground exposing his manliness to her it was hard and erect waiting begging to e touched caressed and more by the lovly little 'vixen' with him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Tilting her head away from him slightly, she reached up behind herself and unclasped her bra, tossing it off to the side. She laughed lowly and wrapped her arms around him, dragging her nails down his back. "Well, we'll just have to worry about that later...." Her hands came down and slipped just under the edge of his pants, bringing them around to the front. Her left hand tugged on the edge, while her right slowly moved to undo the button and zipper.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She walked up the stairs backwards, her hands holding onto his. she smiled slightly and she bumped her hip against her bedroom door, allowing it to open. She pulled him inside and shut the door with a light kick of her right foot. She pulled off her own shirt to reveal she was wearing a black lace bra that was a little too small for her, serving to press her breasts together. She stepped up and pressed herself up against him, allowing a lusty look fill her eyes as she looked up at him.

he trailed his hads up and slowly pushed up her bra "mm looks like you need a new one dont you" he whispered noting the thing had been to small for her "maybe tomorrow i should take you shopping" he added as he cupped her genous breasts and returned to kissing her neck
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:45 pm

She walked up the stairs backwards, her hands holding onto his. she smiled slightly and she bumped her hip against her bedroom door, allowing it to open. She pulled him inside and shut the door with a light kick of her right foot. She pulled off her own shirt to reveal she was wearing a black lace bra that was a little too small for her, serving to press her breasts together. She stepped up and pressed herself up against him, allowing a lusty look fill her eyes as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She tiled her head back a little and pressed against him, her arms shifting to allow her hands to slide down his back. Her hands eventually ended at his waist and she brought them around, and then let them slide up his chest, dragging his shirt up a little. She tlted her head and leaned down, ligthly biting his ear. "Would you.... like to move to.... my room?" She whispered into his ear, a little of persuasion hidden in her voice.
he nodded "sure" he said removing his shirt and went with her to her room his mucled body for her eyes to see
(i have a pic but i cant seem to upload it - here is the link to it: http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/18421648/sn/1231877485/name/n_a )
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:48 pm

She tiled her head back a little and pressed against him, her arms shifting to allow her hands to slide down his back. Her hands eventually ended at his waist and she brought them around, and then let them slide up his chest, dragging his shirt up a little. She tlted her head and leaned down, ligthly biting his ear. "Would you.... like to move to.... my room?" She whispered into his ear, a little of persuasion hidden in her voice.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She wanted to forget about what Daimon had said to her. She needed someone as her own, someone she could claim that had all of her was their own. She sighed and banished all thoughts from her mind as she concentrated on Shadow, and what she was doing now.

He let out a breath and sighed then kissed lower if she wanted to forget he would allow it even help her if she wanted that
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:49 am

She wanted to forget about what Daimon had said to her. She needed someone as her own, someone she could claim that had all of her was their own. She sighed and banished all thoughts from her mind as she concentrated on Shadow, and what she was doing now.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She sighed and shifted slightly, allowing her right hand to come up and press her fingertips against his cheek. "I just over-reated, that's all...." She smiled slightly and lifted her left hand to allow her to put her arms around his neck losely, shifting to now sit in his lap. "Now...." She kissed his neck lightly before to press her lips against his.
Shadow was surprised and a bit perplexed He knew she kissed him knew what this was he returned it briefly as he kissed he did the one thing he didn't do earlier he delved into her mind his hands on her head as they continued to kiss all the while his thoughts touched hers.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 pm

She sighed and shifted slightly, allowing her right hand to come up and press her fingertips against his cheek. "I just over-reated, that's all...." She smiled slightly and lifted her left hand to allow her to put her arms around his neck losely, shifting to now sit in his lap. "Now...." She kissed his neck lightly before to press her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:50 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
A smile was brought to her lips when she saw that he was a little like his old shy self. She didn't hate it, in fact, it made all of what she was doing right now all that more entertaining. She gave alight huff and crossed her arms over her chest. "Yes I did." She closed her eyes and took in a slow, deep breath when she felt the light bite at her ear and the kisses along her jawline. She was in a throughly good mood when their lips finally came together, but that was whiped away in a second. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, looking away and crossing her arms over her chest. "Just someone who seems to think that it is a stab at him and what he is, just because I refused to let him bite me. Childish really...."

"well that is your right" shadow said with a smile "so if biting is childishj how would you um show someone um what um er " he stammered thinking 'bite what is the dude a vampire, maybe i shouldnt ask anymore seems whatever and whoever he is his name is taboo to her i dont want her mad' "um nevermind i guess but um you didt seem to mid me..." he then blushed "sorry if it is uncomfortable you dont got to say anything " he said wanting her happy moment to return but now was unsure what to do with the air and atmospere so tence
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:12 pm

A smile was brought to her lips when she saw that he was a little like his old shy self. She didn't hate it, in fact, it made all of what she was doing right now all that more entertaining. She gave alight huff and crossed her arms over her chest. "Yes I did." She closed her eyes and took in a slow, deep breath when she felt the light bite at her ear and the kisses along her jawline. She was in a throughly good mood when their lips finally came together, but that was whiped away in a second. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, looking away and crossing her arms over her chest. "Just someone who seems to think that it is a stab at him and what he is, just because I refused to let him bite me. Childish really...."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:38 am

"nothing" he said but wondered who this Daimon was? Her ex? perhaps... maybe one that was still jealous, and so she thought to protect him from the creep. But now they was here she wanted him to what? Continue where he left off? he was flirting good naturally before, maybe a bit of it was also drink induced and now he was sober, he was back to being shy and nervous. He gulped as he looked down to her slowly ad gingerly lowering his face to hers " you didn't have to do that" he said lowly near her ear before nibbling on it then kissed her jawline neck and then back up to her lips which he noted tasted sweet. he broke it then looked into her eyes his filled with compassion and curiousity. "By the way, who is Daimon?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:34 pm

She crossed her arms over her chest and turned her face away him as a half-irrational anger flooded her mind. After a moment, she sighed and looked back at him. There was absolutely no way anyone, not even him, could know about her own special power. She raised her eyebrows slightly. "At the bar.... I snapped at your for your benefit. Daimon still has not worked out his anger issues and I am sure he would have ignored the bar's rules....." Her eyes narrowed and she roamed a mischivious gaze over shadow before looking back up at him. "So that he is not here.... What would be stopping you?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:22 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
Her eyes narrowed slightly and she slowly raised her right hand, allowing the back of his fingers drift down his cheek, turning her hand just in time to drag her fingertips over his lips. "I trust you and I know that you are always watching my back." A smirk twisted up her lips as she lightly rubbed her head against him, her eyes narrowing as her eyes flashed. "In more ways than one...." The last sentence came out as a sort-of purr.
she's drunk' was his thought but he didnt let go of her she almost fell when she tried to stand he didnt want her falling off of him "then talk to me" he said lowly making sure his hands remained in places that one could hold a woman on their lap and not be perverted or harmfull or disrespectfull he made an error earlier and was not going to repeat it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Her eyes narrowed slightly and she slowly raised her right hand, allowing the back of his fingers drift down his cheek, turning her hand just in time to drag her fingertips over his lips. "I trust you and I know that you are always watching my back." A smirk twisted up her lips as she lightly rubbed her head against him, her eyes narrowing as her eyes flashed. "In more ways than one...." The last sentence came out as a sort-of purr.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Shadow smiled down at her "i dot think you should stand right now" he said as he brushed some stray hair from her face he didnt force any issues he lknew if she wanted to talk or something else she would only when she was ready and not a moment sooner
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:27 pm

She sighed as she settled back into the cushony goodness that was her couch. She cracked open the bottle and took a long draught from it, her eyes narrowing as she looked up at the ceiling. She went to stand up, but then she lost balance and somehow placed the bottle of scotch onto the coffee table before falling over, her head landing in shadow's lap. She blinked several times and then looked up at him slowly, a bright and deep blush blossoming over her face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:10 pm

"who is complaining" he said then was grabbed and tugged foirced to follow her. He was shocked but allowed her to drag him all the way to her house he never got to hear the rest of her sentance she began in the bar. After they was inside and she locked the door he smiled to her "ok we are here, talk to me." He said as he went to sit down this time taking her with him. As he sat them on the couch so they be comfortable while she talked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:29 pm

She tapped the bar, and the bartender placed a bottle in front of what she was drinking in front of her. Daimon's eyes came together in a frown. "You're not-" She turned and gave him a seething glare as she stood to her feet. "One: You get to monopolize all my time tomorrow so stop complaining, and two: you get to pick up my tab." She grabbed the bottle with her left hand and grabbed one of shadow's arms with her right hand and hauled him along behind her as she moved towards the direction of her house. "I don't want to talk in such an open place. We're going to my home." She tossed a teasing, serious, and even was a little mischivious look over her shoulder at shaodw. "And don't think you'll.... get...." She smirked and let her words trail off as she finally reached the front door of her house. She looked both way down the street before entering and shutting the door once shadow was inside.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:18 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
"Yeah, you better...." She muttered under her breath. She took down the rest of her drink and motioned to bartender for another one. As she started on this one, she felt a slightly pleasent buzz, but that's not what she wanted. "Well, I plan on getting drunk, and not having to worry about watching my back all the time...."

"hmm sounds like you want to escape something" he said "would you like to talk about it" he asked. "also i can watch your back as you talk or drink if you trust me" he said
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:49 pm

"Yeah, you better...." She muttered under her breath. She took down the rest of her drink and motioned to bartender for another one. As she started on this one, she felt a slightly pleasent buzz, but that's not what she wanted. "Well, I plan on getting drunk, and not having to worry about watching my back all the time...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness On The Horrizon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next