Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beware the Fae (m/m open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Beware the Fae (m/m open) Empty
PostSubject: Beware the Fae (m/m open)   Beware the Fae (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 am

Beware the Fae (m/m open) B15065e49ef463031f65bff6796cef4c

Katia had been raised to be weary of the Fae, from a young age she had been told stories of women and men being stolen by the Fae and they were kept as slaves for them when they ate their food or drank the wine. Her grandmother had told her that once when she had been a child that the Fae had stolen her and had almost convinced her to eat their food but she didn't and was freed two days later. Katia just believed that it was her grandmother telling her fantastic stories, she never believed the stories of the Fae. Because, why would beautiful creatures like them want to steal humans? It made no sense to Katia. But even though she was weary of being in the forest alone Katia often went hiking in the forest behind her house, she knew almost every inch of the place and had never once seen a mystical portal or a mushroom circle that would take her to the Fae realm.

But that was all about to change, it was starting to get dark and even though Katia knew this forest by the back of her hand she didn't want to be out there at nighttime. Not with the animals that wandered around. As she walked around Katia spotted a mushroom circle, frowning a little she walked up to it. Crouching down when she reached it Katia looked at it curiously for a moment before she stood up and nudged one of the mushrooms over with the toe of her left shoe. When nothing happened Katia looked around and shrugged her shoulders with a small laugh, "Stupid folklore" she said to herself as she started walking again. She had heard legends of people being stolen for knocking over mushrooms or for stumbling across the Fae when they came to cause havoc in the mortal world. Making it back to her home Katia ate dinner with her family before she went to bed. It was late in the night when she was startled awake by the feeling of someone watching her, sitting up in her bed she frowned seeing a shadow at the end of her bed.

There was no moonlight, and the thing at the end of her bed seemed to be cloaked in shadows. Before she could say anything there was a blinding flash of light and it felt as if she was weightless for a moment before she could feel the cold press of stone under her bare legs, Katia was only wearing a black satin nightie. As she stayed sitting on the floor she could hear people moving around her and chatter, Katia blinked rapidly trying to clear her sight and when it finally did come back Katia looked around with a frown. She now found herself in what looked like the entrance way for a manor house and her lips parted slightly, "Where the hell am I?" Katia asked herself in a whisper as she slowly got to her feet. A part of her wondered if she was dreaming but another part told her she wasn't, wrapping her arms around herself Katia started to head for some double doors that were partially opened. Stopping when she reached them she peered in her lips parting in shock as she looked at the two Fae that were in the dining room.

Beware the Fae (m/m open) 280f08cb28f4711cdf77b9f183940c74

Prya was not one normally for stealing humans, it wasn't her thing, but this one. This one had damaged one of their Fae circles and the child hadn't seemed to care. So, she had stolen her and brought her to her best friends manor house. He tended to throw the best parties and she wanted him to have his own human slave, "Look, I know I don't steal humans but this one annoyed me. And I brought her here to you because in all of the hundred years I have known you, Mr. High Fae, you have never had a human slave" Prya spoke before she glanced over to the doors having heard Katia move close to peek in. "Just give her some food or some wine and you'll be set, she wont die and you'll have some entertainment instead of being a miserable bastard" Prya continued to the male Fae in front of her.
Back to top Go down

Beware the Fae (m/m open)
Page 1 of 1