Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rp ideas if anyones interested

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

rp ideas if anyones interested Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp ideas if anyones interested   rp ideas if anyones interested I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:09 am

nvm i got it thanks
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: rp ideas if anyones interested   rp ideas if anyones interested I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 am

ok thanks can u give me a little more info ^^ ppprr
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: rp ideas if anyones interested   rp ideas if anyones interested I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:39 pm

kk poated it sent you pm with link ist there any one elses
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: rp ideas if anyones interested   rp ideas if anyones interested I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:25 am

2 plz i would love to be the girl and am 16 so i know already:3
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: rp ideas if anyones interested   rp ideas if anyones interested I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:56 pm

these are just a few ideas i thought so pm me your thoughts

Ideas:
I would like to do a naruto rp. We can combine it with another anime or just do naruto. we can talk about it.

I was thinking of a taboo. I was thinking of a father daughter. They are werewolve except the daughter is reaching her 16th or 18th bday and means she will be going through her first change. She doesn’t know that she or her fathers a werewolf. The mother was killed by a werewolf hunter when she was real young she cant remember her. Anyway being the aloha makle they be drawn together there werewolf instincts would be to mate and breed anyway we can talk it over add things or take things away.

I was thinking of somekinda superhero type rp. Something similar to batman or superman. Someone with two identity’s.

If anyone else has any ideas feel free to PM me we can talk about any of these or any ideas.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rp ideas if anyones interested   rp ideas if anyones interested I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rp ideas if anyones interested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: