Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Samuel smirked at his queen's sudden request for more of their private time, "You certainly are a insatiable little minx." He chuckled before wrapping an arm around her hip, "So where do you want it?" He ran his finger tips, which became claws, from her hip and up her frame, "Right here in the open? Or perhaps in garden? Make it traditional in our room?" He asked while he blindly tried finding the seams to her gown to feel her skin while the scales formed over his arm and slowly over his body.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 9:59 am

He nods as Lilian smile and thank him for not telling anyone she asked Samuel if they can have sex
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:25 am

Samuel rolled his eyes at the wizard's question, "In my defense. I was only looking to get into the guard as a way to step back from my old life. The princess herself was the one that pressed the issue." He mentioned in somewhat of an annoyed tone, "It's safe to assume you know exactly which dragon I am then."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 2:12 am

The wisard know who and what samuel is and ask"so tell me what does a dragon want with a princess?"he says Lillian blushed they were caught
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 8:19 am

Samuel was just about to feel a manner of relief before hearing that, of all the people in the world, the court wizard was the one that needed a private audience with them, "Because this day just needed to get better." He muttered under his breath as he followed his queen to where they were to have their meeting with the magician.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:13 am

(I Still want to do this)

"Again sorry"she says as the Royal wisard ask to speak with Lillian and Samuel alone Lillian agreed And whent to a private room
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Samuel was somewhat confused by Lillian suddenly telling everyone that had come to see him take a seat of the kingdom's throne that they had to leave. The grumbling that followed ensured that many of them were likely going to at least try to take an axe to the new king's head for what little it would actually do to him. When Lillian finally came back to him he sighed in some exhaustion, "You really didn't have to do that." He spoke wondering what would happen thinking of the potential riots that or possible pretenders to the throne that would spring up with the old king passed on, "Probably shouldn't have."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:49 am

Lillian felt bad for him she the goes to the the front of the crowd"everyone sir Samuel needs more time before becoming king sorry for rushing this"the people then empty the church
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 8:51 pm

(Sorry. Took a couple of two or three day breaks and ended up forgetting about this one)

Samuel closed his eyes while he tried to push the thought of himself stepping out to a crowd that would more than likely string him up bu his entrails if they knew what he was and if they could get the opportunity. It was here that Samuel had been thinking that he really messed up his choices. The fact that his new queen seemed so clingy to him now that they spent a single night alone wasn't helping all that much either, "It's nothing worth noting. Let's just try and make it through all this and hope for the best." He spoke trying to keep his human appearance up even with his nerves lighting themselves on fire with every step forward.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:43 am

Soon she helps him get ready for the corination she helps him into some nice clothes"you Look so handsome and are you ok you look upset my love"Lillian says hugging him from behind
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:57 am

Samuel stared in a small amount of confusion when Lillian added the thought about his coronation to the throne, "Right. I keep forgetting you humans constantly have your celebrations." He ran a hand down his face with an exasperated sigh, "Let's just get it over with. I don't like crowds or being the center of attention."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:51 am

"why yes today we your corination"she says Happily
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:37 am

Samuel's face went stoic when what he expected her to say came from her mouth, "Isn't there a kingdom that we have to run?" He asked her to try and break her train of thought, "Yes we will need to produce an heir at some point, but we do have responsibilities. Responsibilities that you dragged me into mind you."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:31 am

"do you want to have sex again maybe get a little more intimate?"she asked as she shows her ankles a bit
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:25 am

Samuel tapped at the table as though in thought. He then shrugged his shoulders, "I honestly couldn't tell you. Never thought of actually having kids up until recently." He mentioned watching Lillian expecting her to say that she was wanting to try again.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 7:22 pm

She smiled"well would you want a boy or girl?"she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Samuel took a deep breath hoping that the conversation would eventually change the topic right until he heard that question, "I suppose I wouldn't mind." He stated not attempting to eat again, "I like kids just fine, never had any of my own, but I like them."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:19 pm

"I Know and if it comes to that I want you to escape no matter what"Lily says the she ask
"How do you feel about children?"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 1:14 am

Samuel sighed and put his hands over his face, "I was talking about them saying that I was controlling you or something along those lines." He spoke now putting pressure over his temples, "If it comes out I'm a dragon, there's going to be attacks on not just me, but everyone in this castle as well."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 8:09 pm

"please what if I were to wright it"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Samuel arched an eye brow at the mention of the other's stories that would be told, "And if those stories say that I've cast a spell on you in order to take absolute control? I can imagine quite a few knights in shining armor attempting to rescue the princess from the ferocious dragon."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:43 am

"I fallen in love with you they might have another tale to add in your story"she says
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:21 am

Samuel smiled at his lover's optimism, "It is unlikely. Humans aren't exactly known among the other kinds to be accepting of these things." He couldn't help but to think the blush was somewhat cute on her, "What I am should be kept hidden until it's the proper time."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:15 am

"who knows you may be know as a great dragon King only fools would dare question you"Lillian says blushing
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:04 am

Samuel sighed hearing her day that he was the new king, "This news will need to be spread. Asking with the fact that the king has already been accepted." He mentioned though hated the idea that he would need to be put in the door light, "Then we prepare for any ill will that may start from that news."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)   To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To protect a fair maden(Dragon soldier)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next