Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 4:32 pm

InuGenki cleared his throat and blushed. "Well, that's true for females then, but us males age very slowly. I've not been aging much as of late, but I look 21" he stated. He chuckled to himself. "You wish to mate with me now?" he asked as his speech had cleared up a great deal. He shrugged his shoulders and gave her an awkward face. "Just how is an alpha supposed to be treated by women?" he asked. He scratched the back of his head. "At first she came over to pay her gratitude for ousting your father. She got pregnant on the first try. She came back after she began to show, and she requested living quarters for her and her child. That's when it all started" he told her honestly. "I don't have any romantic attachments to her, she just uses my cock as a dildo" he added.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 10:31 am

She said," demons are suppose to I stop changing by physically looking 18, so what if I am at least you don't need worry me waiting for you wasted away to seduce you because I don't want you to look like your dying in bed. I rather you be aware and not daze off like the dead corpse." It wouldn't be fun if he was daze off and completely drunk, Asami rather him be widely awake and she bet not once was he in control only that wretched wench," hmm.. Yes, I bet you haven't been treated well as alpha should be treated."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:25 am

InuGenki stared at her with surprise as he counted on his fingers. "So you are 371? You look so young...err, for a youkai..." He said before he cleared his throat. He thought to himself before he chuckled. "Yes, Well...I may appear to be in my 20's, but I'm actually 500 years old...more or less" he said before he cocked his head. "You look like that woman I saw earlier..." he said before he thought about it a little more. "If you know me by now, then you'll know that I'll try anything to prevent a fight with someone I don't see as wicked" he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 4:20 pm

She nodded and shrugged," I was a child 196 years ago near becoming  lady so yes I am younger than you was physically just 12 when being 175 years of age. That man's people never went to brother's land they went further north mist lands there we stayed because mist is only toxic to humans and keeps them out. Beyond misty mountains is sanctuary, they knew if they gone there no human or anyone would dare believing it's dying lands nobody could live in."  Asami remember they fled there after that awful father of hers died, they wanted keep her aunts promise to take people to birthplace let children grow up there without humans or anyone cruel to find them," they didn't return for a reason, they believe this place be only memory of agony and pain while that man ruled here."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 3:54 pm

InuGenki raised and eyebrow and laughed. "Oh yea? Didn't stop others from marrying their daughters off at a young age...besides that you don't look much younger than me" he said. He thought to himself. "I was always moping until Kurama started training me...then he told father that I was just as strong as Sesshomaru and I was holding back. They never relented on me." he said before he cocked his head. "Strange, I've killed a warlord here around that time. I was asked to kill the man in return for allowing their people to return. Only problem was...the man's people lived on my brother's lands, so no one could tell them that it was safe to return" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 am

She said," because years ago, I was bit shorter and way younger but maybe if you were engage in beginning, I may have been small and you would've had wait few years or so but this Chichi woman must not been fool by tiny pipsqueak human form." Asami remember even when was a child she kinda was feared, they didn't like getting her angry and when tiny little princess of the north was not happy everyone scatter knowing if they mocked her one more time she was going to burst. She even tackled her father everyday to get his attention and stomp on his stomach to wake him up," yeah.. I was handful but I was nice to maidens, I always messed with my father to get his attention even if I had be little restless but he was awful you won't meant him because he's been dead for 196 years. Child like that would've made Chichi run so fast and never come back."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 5:40 am

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9

InuGenki looked at her skeptically. "You do not know the rocky relationship I had with my mother. Up until yesterday she did not want anything to do with me" he rambled on. He shook his head. "If you think she cared about me that much then why did she not introduce me to you years ago? Before Chichi started to become a hassle?" he asked. He looked down at her as she placed a hand on his chest. "Well, You are going to see just how crazy my life is" he said before he looked at her curiously. "Your father?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 5:02 pm

" She wants me to take care of you, how is that not love from a mother?" She asked. Asami said," my father force me dress as boy so no one would know a little girl was nearly powerful as he was but you aren't like him. I know it for myself now, your mother knows you without knowing she's the one told me you aren't like my father." She placed her hand on his chest and looked at him," even your heart beats differently the sound of it feels very warm, it's how you know someone has good soul from the inside."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 4:12 pm

InuGenki looked up at her skeptically as he looked off very hurt. "If you only knew the favoritism mother gave Sesshomaru...just because he was the heir. She would give him so much praise and admiration for every little thing...she hardly paid attention to me. The only attention to me was negative..." he said as she washed him. "My father was the only one to have seen any potential in me. I'd always piss him off for not giving it my hardest. I just didn't see the point since Sesshomaru had everything handed to him on a silver platter, and nothing I'd do would prove my worth not even to my mother. Sesshomaru calls me a slacker because of it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 3:57 pm

" Oh she loves you as just don't realize it a mother never forget her child, all had tell me was one thing.. That you'll be good man and it's all I need for you be." She nodded and really meant whats herself said to him, Asami only wanted someone not like her father and he was nothing like him. In fact he was total opposite, she gotten closer to him and grabbed cloth and gently washed off his chest and arm.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 3:49 pm

InuGenki laughed. "I would have figured as much..." he said before he looked up at her and frowned. "My mother hardly even knows me...only reason why she's trying to get back into my life is because she just now feels bad after I have unlocked my true form...tch" he said before he leaned back. "Nervous? Not about you...I'm anxious about still being dirty" he muttered before he looked down at himself.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 3:34 pm

She went ahead join him since herself didn't have on any clothing but she didn't walk in the bathe house without own robe she wears under her armor, Asami said," my name Asami don't worry I know yours because your mother told me all about you, I don't mind take her outside to play so I won't cause mess here in the castle or more fun when you chase someone." She snickered and teased," I am not making you nervous am I?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 2:23 pm

InuGenki laughed and looked into her eyes very amused. "Just don't destroy our castle..." he muttered. As he closed the doors behind them, he reached for his sash to untie his robe only to realize he was already naked. He laughed to himself and walked over to the tub carefully. He crawled in and fell face first into the tub. He poked his head out and went to a corner washing his junk. He spent several minutes on scrubbing it down, and he looked back over at Asami nervously. "Before we make love...I'd like to know what your name is milady" he said before he leaned back against the edge of the tub.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 1:54 pm

Asami did made sure she follow him and she didn't mind it at all, she said," hmm, oh her.. Yeah, she won't bother you anymore." Asami meant it too, she'll gave go through Asami which won't be easy because of her being very strong and knows how fight back could become giant demon dog and eat her like she was nothing but lamb if she wanted to. She could hear what others said but it was true but it's something that oiran woman won't have anymore and Asami all to herself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 1:22 pm

InuGenki laughed at her and stabilized himself on a post. "Good...because I can't walk straight" he said before he used her shoulder to keep him upright. He mumbled to himself and guided her to the bath house, which the maidens have already warmed up upon his mother's request. "As you can see I'm in no condition to be fighting off the likes of a woman like her" he muttered. He was not aware that he was walking down the corridor nude, and all the maidens gasped and blushed. "He's so big..." one muttered. "I feel so bad for the poor girl" another said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 3:49 am

" Hmm, you must be a mind reader it's actually what I was thinking about because cleaning you right now is all I can think about." She surely didn't enjoy the smell of that woman, just what kind demon or species was she?! Surely not her kind because not one has dark hair, Asami didn't hesitate to join him and gladly wash him off, he surely doesn't have worry about that woman anymore and meant every word she told her too. She knew one thing that woman will never take advantage of him again, Asami make sure of it. This man is someone she didn't deserve and Asami bet she didn't even respect his mother either, she better be good at guessing because Asami wasn't going no where.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 12:11 am

Chichi caught a glimpse of the pleased look on InuGenki's mother's face, and she roared out in anger. "You bitch! I should have known you had something to do with this!" she shouted. The maids stopped and gasped in shock before they started whispering. InuGenki stared at Asami not fully realizing who she was. "I'm suppose to marry you?" he asked with slurred speech. He gulped when she climbed into his bed and pushed him back with dominance. He looked into her eyes and yet something resonated in him with her word. He sighed heavily and broke their kiss trying to stand up. "Lemmie bathe first...I don't wanna taint you with another woman's juices" he said stumbling across the room. He looked at her on his bed and smiled at her. "You want me clean don't you?" he asked before he beckoned her. "You're welcome to join me, my fiancee. We can get to know each other there" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 11:50 pm

She dragged her by the hair and kicked her out room not caring the woman is naked either and only laughed," oh really, I'll change that over night. Bye bye bitch, You can come back for your clothes in morning I spare you this time but you ever lay your flithy body on him again I will show you who's the bad bitch around here.." She the door and locked it too, Asami was now alone with InuGenki and title her head," it's nothing to worry about."

She could tell this InuGenki had no emotions for love towards that woman, Asami undone armor and stripped. That awful cow claimed he was not hers but she was going prove her wrong because Asami was going to see if he's drawn to her enough mark her even demon wolves males mark their mates with their bare teeth as it shown that woman never been marked he didn't love it made things more easier for Asami. She end up crawling on his bed and pushed him to lye down," oh don't worry about her things will be different now,I never expected to see you like this and yet now I know I'm suppose belong to you."

Asami end up kissing him deeply, it was like being drawn to him and something trigger that feeling when you found mate it's out of control. It's something someone can't deny because stronger than anything.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 11:11 pm

Chichi screamed out grabbing her hair trying to keep her hair from being torn out from the roots or just being plain scalped. She choked and grabbed onto her hand desperately trying to get free. She growled out loudly and bared her teeth. "Why should I go ask her you crazy bitch! He's not yours yet!" she shouted. InuGenki sat up and could barely keep his head steady. "What's going on?" he slurred.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 pm

Obviously she didn't get the message," what did you just call me worthless woman? Oh now.. You want to die!" Her eyes glow blood red viciously while charge at her like beast within and yank her off him by hair. Asami walked over to her grabbed her by neck and growled pushing her against wall very roughly," you should go ask his mother, with three days he'll be mine alone you worthless woman. Unlike her I am not very merciful, I'll eat you alive you sag of filth. Do you understand me?! I'm bitch and bad one, I don't give second chances."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Chichi was straddled on top of a sluggish drunk InuGenki riding him like a horse. She glanced over at Asami and stopped bouncing on top of him to give her a very angry look. "The fuck are you talking about? Betroth? Bitch please!" she said before she started bouncing on him even more just to spite Asami.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:08 pm

She smirked and something very sinister came in her mind, Asami said," mother, please excuse me I got something crash." She hummed herself and his scent would easily track since had smell him when try fight him. Only have herself went along with his mother, once their she just barge in and smirked as spoken a bit cocky," hello there~ joying your not, am I intruding your little sex shrades? Let me tell you little something..." Her expression changed as title head to side," get your little prostitute slutty ass off my betroth before I do something very bad."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 9:41 pm

InuGenki's mother giggled. "If anything, InuGenki will make a splendid sparring partner for you. He never turns down a chance to get stronger" she said before she shook her head. "Alright, I shall take my leave, and give news to my son that he has a wife now" she said happily. She walked off humming to herself before she stopped. "Oh and..." she said and spun around. "You have my permission to haunt his bedroom tonight and spoil Chichi's sex plans" she said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Mimiko was bit surprise how took it and expect her throw a tantrum, she said," I bit surprise including you said within three days." Asami looked at her mother and said," only see this woman's look on her face and on his face when I surprise him. He probably thinks I am some girl who loves cross dressing and wears armor for a living. I will change that real quickly and sooner the better things will be. Besides, I think it's worth it and everything will be handed to me without using weapon but using myself a woman to get it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:25 pm

InuGenki's mother smiled. "Good then it's agreed then...You know what your up against. I have utmost confidence that you'll be successful" she said before she giggled. "Oh wow, three days? You must be really eager now" she said before she glanced back at the head women in the family. "You see, all you have to do is point her to the right incentive. I told you everyone wins with their union...even her" she said before she bowed before them. "In three days, the kingdom will be back in your family...I hope you'll be pleased to find out just how much my son has expanded upon it. It's not just Hokkaido he's conquered. He's took claim as far north as the land of the midnight sun" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next