Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:03 pm

She heard word Oiron and made her eyes go cold real quickly including part where this woman is allowing her OWN beloved daughter become one. It was disgusting and Asami said," hmm.. Alright then.." She sighed as herself thought for a moment, she suggested when to marry InuGenki and nodded," within three days I'll marry him, I will deal with her eventually that's promise." She knew himself would make worthy heir including what she was capable of that he haven't seen yet, Asami knew he seen her in armor but haven't see what would look like as an lady then tomboy warrior coming out with sword ready crush down people a size.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:54 pm

InuGenki's mother sighed in frustration. "This woman is an Oiran. She feels entitled to him, and she doesn't want to marry him because it would ruin her business. She has allowed her daughter to become an Oiran like herself. She's obnoxious and always shows her cleavage around trying to tempt other men. She constantly tries to get my son drunk, so she can suck on his creme later...The worst part of it is...My son doesn't have love for her...he just doesn't care to kick her out because he's friends with her. I hope he grows to take a liking to you...I think he has a thing for dominant women as it is" she said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:33 pm

She wonder if this woman being describe was that bad, Asami could tell by how she was almost asking to eat her and said," hmm, another woman.. I better figure out way to get rid of her while I am at it then." Asami was not happy that someone like that would be in her rightful birth place, she asked," how bad is this woman you speak off?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:23 pm

InuGenki's mother laughed evilly and squeezed Asami's shoulder. "Thatta girl...I'm glad you see it my way. Now, I want you to look as extravagant as possible so as you get introduced to my son everyone will envy him. There's a cow who frequents his castle that is bad news. My son is the appetizer...she will be your main course. Devour her! Chew her up and spit her out! She doesn't deserve to sleep with my son!" she told her.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Asami thought for a moment," hmm.. I might enjoy that too much but okay.." She couldn't help but puzzle a bit and it came very clear of what her mind suggested, this might not be so bad now she'll get finish what started but in different way. She smirked," oh, I will enjoy this too much and in fact this is too perfect.. I'll show that smart ass mocking me when he figures out I am marrying him."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 5:52 pm

InuGenki's mother laughed at her. "Have you ever met him? He's always acts like he has a stick up his ass" she said before she looked over at the entrance way waiting for Asami to enter. She listened to her before she laughed at her sadistically. "Now miss, I didn't merely offer my son up to give the lands back to your family, but I also heard that you are a very powerful woman indeed. If that bears true, then you have my permission to kick his ass and make him into a proper man! I know how much it will please you to know that he'll grow to fear you my dear" she said before she approached her and set her arms on her shoulders. "He's nothing like your father was...He can be a bit rough around the edges, but he's not insecure about himself. You can get away with pretty much anything and he'll never strike you down. He fun with torturing him..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Mimiko nodded," I am sure your other son will find someone to connect too, love is strange works in weird ways." She asked one of guards and said," go fetch Asami." He nodded and went off get her as he dragged her to studies. Mimiko raised her hand and said," don't even think about speaking yet, we decided lay off certain things even better but you will be getting married. Not only will you be getting marry but you are going marry Lord InuGenaki." Her eyes widen and gasped," what?! I refuse." She fake her smile at her restless daughter and replied," that's when fun amusement comes in you can't refuse, you must accept. As if you want the your birthplace belong to you and clan once more marry that man and bear his son."

Asami crossed arms as herself sighed with annoyance," fine, I don't care anymore.. Since I can't get out of this one."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 4:30 pm

InuGenki's mother sighed heavily. "That woman is going to sleep with him tonight...I just know it. She'll do anything to spite me. She knows he won't sleep alone" she said before she laughed to herself. "I would have considered putting Sesshomaru up for an arranged marriage as well, but I know now that it's best for everyone that your daughter marries InuGenki. Sure they can view it as a punishment from us, but my heart tells me they'll grow inseparable from each other" she said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 4:00 pm

" If that girl was smart she wouldn't follow what mother does in life but do something far greater. Do not blame yourself for your wedlock granddaughter's reaction but blame her mother not teaching her become someone must better than her." It was how Mimiko responded that was very deep and true, if the girl was very smart she wouldn't waste her body and mind to be someone like mother but someone does things her mother is too blinded to succeed in life. Her mother said," ah, that is very true as you shouldn't blame yourself for your sons actions or that heathen woman who brainwashed your own granddaughter with her deeds. He should've known better and prevent it himself. It's why we women live longer, we know too much and live to tell about it. We'll make sure this wedding will come soon as possible just to anger that foul woman, revenge is very sweet when foul woman like her sits back knowing another woman who's is wife lye beneath him every single night as she is all alone paying for taking advantage of your son and brainwashing that poor girl."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 3:47 pm

InuGenki's mother took in a deep breath and sighed. "That daughter of his is extremely smart, and she knows she can live a wealthy comfortable life. She can pick the strongest male easily and bear children. She doesn't care about tradition...and that's something my son has not adhered to all his life" she said before she put her hand to her forehead and arched her back in exaggeration. "Oh, I'm a failed mother! If only I didn't spend all my attention on Sesshomaru..." she said before she sighed heavily. "I'm going to make things right. He needs a proper wife to show him family values" she said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:46 pm

She gasped," what kind of woman would allow her own daughter follow footsteps like that?! Oh your son NEEDS to marry my daughter and that woman better stay away from grandchildren to come especially if their daughters." Mimiko could see why this was not just arrangement but a woman allowing their own child follow they do that's not good isn't someone look up too or ask for advise in fact the total opposite no wonder why his mother hated this woman she was extremely bad influence.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:33 pm

InuGenki's mother snickered. "Her tits are already sagging...She's so massive it don't turn off men. I just thought I'd give her too much of a good thing with a head over heels curse" she said before she sighed heavily. "Too bad her eldest daughter will be an oiran like her mother...not that I care, but it's a shame she won't live to her potential" she said. She giggled to herself. "So when shall we break the news to them?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Mimiko's mother laughed," by the time has those kids her breast might be sagging, I had many children and surely my own body grow out that stretched out." Mimiko nodded and smiled," well, I'm sure Asami would show this woman who's truly the one in charge. And made her look like fool with her sad big chest and that sounds very suffocating if she try to lay her hands on someone for simple hug. Curses are stunning how work in wicked ways."

Tsukiko end up catching fish and started up fire while feeding herself and girl, she didn't talk much but the girls whispered her name was Rin. After that she was awfully quiet but she made sure girl ate something. It wasn't so bad it was just her and the girl together, Tsukiko was very happy during night with her curse the girl didn't try to runaway when turned into white haired girl with demon like features.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:18 pm

InuGenki's mother snickered evilly. "Aren't I merciful? Oh, and I made sure that those tits she's proud of balloon so big she can barely walk" she said before she giggled. "Literally Back breakers...she'll need a cart to get around" she said as she gestured her hands going down past her knees simulating just how big Chichi's breasts will enlarge.

Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 5:56 pm

Mimiko was bit amused," oh my, that many I wouldn't surprise if they eat their way out. As brutal as it sounds I am scare what my own mother would do." She raised her eyebrow and said," oh Mimiko, you don't want to know what I do to foul women such as this one and I would've made sure she didn't have any after the first one." Mimiko laughed nervously and nodded," it's why you frighten me if someone gotten you angry, I think Asami gets it from her grandmother."

There was a little girl, she looked right at Tsukiko and walked over to hugged arm to see if she was okay. Tsukiko blinked and looked down at her," hello little girl, are you all alone?" She nodded and frowned a bit, Tsukiko smiled as she gently held the girl in her arms and said," you know what, you won't be alone anymore. If you want we can be together." The girl's innocently smiled and had one of her baby teeth missing, Tsukiko touched her own arm and healed her wound. Tsukiko didn't mind girl with her at all, she didn't look like someone had anyone else.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 5:34 pm

InuGenki's mother giggled. "I can't wait, but I'm going to say this much. All the offspring he's produced are very powerful, and that's just in having his blood in their veins alone. I can only wait what one with a proper pedigree has" she said before she cleared her throat. "One of the women is pregnant right now...this will be the sixth time she got knocked up with his child. I made sure it will be her last. You see...I put a spell on her that will make her have a litter instead of one. I hope that she gets so stretched out that she'll have to retire from being an oiran" she said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Jaken ran off and cried out," don't leave me Lord Sesshomaru." The toad fled and Tsukiko end up falling off disappearing while turning back to human looking being with dark hair. She didn't wake up until later finding herself in middle of no where," eh, what happened? I did I go all giant dog again?" She looked at water with her reflection she once more looked like ordinary human woman during bright daylight. She frowned," I-I was trying help but I feel bad the poor guy lost his arm."

Mimiko said," I see, those troubles must be awful even after my sister died after childbirth I made sure her sons grew up only trusting the clan and not other women out there. Some greed to lye beneath demon man they find themselves so alluring too especially women of pleasure were are nothing more than bad news." She could see why herself wished Mimiko's daughter marry her son and she knew if they marry it could change everything. Mimiko couldn't help but wickedly smile and said," I could see it now those women you describe scatter everywhere, something like this my talk some sense in that stubborn girl."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 4:59 pm

InuGenki's Mother smirked evilly. "Perfect, Everyone wins, and the lands will stay with your family once Asami bears a son" she said before she let out a heavy relieved sigh. "I'd like to see some legitimate children running around the castle for a change. This has gotten ridiculous...but I know Asami has enough power to put all of those tramps in their place, and keep them from taking advantage over him" she muttered.

Sesshomaru was caught off guard by the transformation, and he left himself open for a series of attacks that costed him his arm. He turned into a ball of light and made a hasty retreat. He had lost.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Mimiko thought very carefully and said," both  restless and troubling making putting them together will change that. What is your suggested mother?" Her mother looked over at her and nodded agreeing," I agree to allow them to marry, maybe it will change everything and I live so long yet I scent things as I feel this one being very pleasant. It's settle then, she'll marry InuGenki and we can handle the rest."  

Tsukiko looked at Kagome and said," I need you to get me upset, it's only way I can help him."  She frowned and looked over at her then asked," how do I do that Tsukiko?" Tsukiko looked at her and smiled," say things that someone call someone like me and like you mean it. It'll be okay.. Just go on about me being a monster and nobody looking for me to help me."  She nodded and took deep breath before she replied,"you are nothing but a monster! You don't even know what you are and nobody like you even cares to find you." It hurt Kagome say it but Tsukiko held head down and felt aching as if Kagome meant as she really didn't, it was enough trigger it though. She  lived her head up with eyes glowing and she begin to shift into her massive demon form, Tsukiko growled out loudly and echo through the wind.

She had long haired white fur just little short than Sesshomaru's form, she grabbed Sesshomaru by neck and Kagome said," look out Inuyasha, I have help!" Inuyasha glared at her and said," shut up and let me protect you." While Tsukiko was trying hold Sesshomaru down the sword begin to change and Inuyasha surprised his brother when slashed off his left arm. She was toss away and gotten hurt but gotten back up growlined at Sesshomaru ferociously while whimpering in pain.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 3:33 pm

InuGenki's mother closed her eyes and smiled. "My son is the total opposite of her father. If you only see how he treats the women, you'll understand why so many have tried to sleep with him. He's very respectful and caring. He needs a woman to kick his ass every once in a while" she said before she took in a deep breath. "I believe that he'll tend to her like a loving and devoted husband" she said.

Sesshomaru went on a rampage chasing after InuYasha.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 2:13 pm

Mimiko said," your son help the my sister's children kill their father because they were still awfully young and needed someone older for guidance. It's hard to forget, even mother doesn't forget and we're just surprise to see you. Asami is not well, she has been well for a long time I can't remember even when she was herself because she's been like this for many years." Her mother replied a bit surprised herself, they would have control over it again just like that," hmm, it sounds intriguing last time I let my children marry off someone out from this clan he was more of beast than a lord. And now it's my own granddaughter, how can we trust him with her? We haven't control over our own further lands since that Lord Kuubomaru conquer it and force my daughters to be their wives. This was once place people find peace hidden from humans reach, now it's your boy controlling three parts as still only control this one."

Mimiko looked at her mother and said," years people been fighting us mother, once father die you left alone to defend don't blame yourself for me deceased husbands actions. We deserve our lands ours once more and never anyone not even men like him take over our homes." She looked over to InuGenki's mother and asked," she's very deeply wounded with her soul, will he take care of Asami?"

Tsukiko grabbed hold of Kagome and put her over her back while climbing up on rib cage bones," it's poisons, we need to get you too safety. Don't worry, he won't get us." Kagome was surprise she could even carry her, maybe was because was still in this state and not human looking. Inuyasha groaned leep on the bones and said," damn if I don't get out here myself something bad will happen to me."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 1:41 pm

InuGenki's mother so happens to pop right in as they are writing letters. She was already well known to everyone as they all lived on land under her control. "I have that same interesting dilemma. I just happen to have a progressive minded son who needs a woman to tie him down. Marry him, and your territories will be back in your control...an then some" she said before she smirked. "You all have heard of my son InuGenki haven't you?" she asked.

Sesshomaru paid no attention to Tsukiko as his anger focused only on maiming InuYasha. His acidic saliva dripped onto the skulls and instantly dissolved them. Poison gas dog breath began to fill the area, and it formed a thick fog.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Mimiko went off to her mother and bowed," mother, I think this should happen soon as possible I hate seeing her in such state." She looked down at her from study and walked down the stairs," then so be it, I shall write letters to allies that we need rightful suitor for Asami sake. It has be someone who could be patient with her in such conditions she been in over the years. It would take time before she could open up to her husband that she marries." Mimiko nodded and understood, it must be handle soon as possible for her daughters sake and as Mimiko already herself found love again by someone treats her well. Her mother approved her allow make than man her new mate and wanted Asami find someone before she even begins thinking about her own desires. They written letters out from mothers and fathers from different clans expect someone right back their willing have their offspring marry Asami.

Tsukiko smacked Jaken with it before running up handing it over Inuyasha," here you go! Eh.." She looked and watched him transform, most probably scare and freaking out but her she had different reaction. She cupped up her own cheeks and gasped," whoa, he's so huge and so fluffy?! I wanna touch his ears! I can do that too! E-eh.. When I'm out of control.. No fair!" Kagome blinked and whispered to herself," is that girl scare of anything at all? She should be freaking out but seems to overly excited.." Inuyasha said," hey, this sword looks like nothing put piece of junk.. It better prove me wrong or I'll get really upset." Tsukiko pouted and didn't believe the sword being useless just needed give it push or something," it's not piece of junk, you got be one with it or won't show it's true powers. All I thought about when I pulled out is how much I wanted protect everyone I love who raised me and happy thoughts."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 12:58 pm

While Sesshomaru was fighting InuYasha, he looked towards the girl with intense hate. "That damn Slacker!" he shouted before his youki erupted out spawning a tornado twenty feet in diameter. His eyes turned red, and he began to transform into a giant dog beast. A piece of paper fell from the sky that fell into Kagome's lap. It was from the torn up scroll from InuGenki. On the back was a scribbled in message that said. "P.S. Don't even think in using InuYasha to circumvent my spell. I've made sure his pathetic muscles can't even budge it. Only someone who has someone to protect can pull out Tetsusaiga"

Meanwhile Touga, InuGenki's eldest son barged into the room. "Father...I mean, milord! I have gotten word from Hosenki that the Black Pearl has been used" he said before he looked towards his mother and sister. "You told Chifusa about him?" he asked. Chichi nodded and laughed. "Indeed my son" she said. InuGenki stood up and left the room. "Man the fort" he said slapping his son's breastplate hard as he walked past. Touga looked at Chifusa and snickered. "You don't look surprised that much" he said. She laughed at him. "I've always wondered why I had so much power inside me" she said before she looked towards her mother beaming with pride. Touga laughed nervously. "You knew because mom always slept with him...didn't you?" he asked. Chichi let out a booming belly laugh and covered her mouth. "Touga! How could you tell confidential information about my clients?" she teased. Chifusa nodded to him and giggled. "I knew he was one of her favorites...I always thought it was because he had the hugest cock ever!" she said before Chichi closed her eyes and blushed. "Now how would you know a thing like that?" she asked. "I've seen it before when I looked through the peephole you put in his bathhouse" she said.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 12:11 pm

Inuyasha fell out laughing and said," haha, you can't even pick up the sword and it makes you look like fool." The flea replied," if he can't grab it maybe this was meant for you Inuyasha." Kagome ball of her fist and said," well, go on! Try pull it out, if you can't hurt him physically just hurt his pribe." He smirked as himself try pull out the sword," I can't wait to see the look on your face when I get this sword your so called self couldn't even retrieve." Tsukiko blinked when didn't pulled it out and went off on flee while commotion was going on and he started fighting with Sesshomaru Tsukiko pouted and walked over there very ferrous because they were being so annoying over the sword. She grabbed it by her own hands and then somehow pulled it out.

Kagome gasped," what?! But she's not even human or think.." Tsukiki giggled and cheered amazed of what happened," yay! I pull out the sword, will my reward be food? It better be red meat and so much rice balls." The flea replied," what the-?! How did that girl pull out the sword? I mean.. Isn't she demon?!"

Asami went over the shrine and water the flowers," she would be 196 years old, my little half sister.. My aunt, I sometime miss them. She was such full of love and shown people compassion through the darkness days." Mimiko nodded and said," there is no time I don't think of my sister, you are always happy you use to be sweet girl before realizing the world's cruelty." She forgotten the last time herself was ever happy and doesn't remember when smile or laughed either. She sighed," emotions are for the weak, you get hurt men can't be loyal they only abuse their men and when you find one who is they never last long they die before you." Asami didn't believe in love only rules and obey orders of things that must be made even if goes against their wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}   The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost One & Inu Warrior Warriorn { Inuyasha Rp}
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next