Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Hearing that got her another kiss. John then dropped his human disguise letting her feel his fur on her skin. "i love you nova you do not know how happy i am to hear you say that i wanted to wait until you was ready to accept me but your heart needed me to heal it fully i am glad you are whole mind body heart and soul i never want to see you harmed again."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 2:37 pm

She kissed him deeply, as her tounge mixed into his, her arms wrapping around his neck not letting him go, feeling his body close to his as her heart felt whole again, not removing her mouth from him she felt a strong head ache, removing her lips from his she pressed her hand on her head as her eyes lighten up remembering every little thing, her eyes tearing up remember that this man is the father of her children, the life mate.. Her mate, the sex they shared, the fights they hade, her killing him... That last part almost got her to cry hard, but she didn't instead she pulled him close pulling him into a tight inbrace, as she remembered his name is shadow, remember he's not human before he could say any thing she added ."I no longer care.. I don't care if your not a human.. I love you! I will never hurt you... I miss you so much.. Never have I ever fallen for something as my as you!" She added Rubin her face on the side of his neck keeping her body close to his. As she began to cry into his shirt. But what her body wanted was his real form, his furr, the way he felt on her body. She wanted him and him only.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 2:27 pm

John was a bit shocked to the kiss. but it was something he had missed during the 6 years of absence and the time she was at war. He held her close as he kissed back passionately. He then delved his tongue into her mouth tasting her sweetness. the kiss helped heal her heart and a bit of her mind like a dam breaking her mind was filled with memories. they flooded her with how much she had loved this man - the father of her children.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:37 pm

She wanted to , she really did, just seeing him brought happiness , it brought her heart joy. After so long of not seeing him nor her children , as the war finished she came into the doctors office to check on her and to heal any of her wounds , once in the office she can see how much he hated seeing her like this, seeing her hurt and bloodily. As he got closer to her to heal the last part of her body, her eyes, he was now closer to her. Her eyes slowly growing back, Able to see abit more. No time she bit her lips and pulled her face first pressing her lips into his, as that question in her head played over and over again like a record player. Her soft lips touching his, quickly her energy that she lost gained, her heart that was broken was now fixed. She gasped abit and pulled him deeper into that kiss as the man she loves is John.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 11:35 am

john tended her as she entered his office reattaching fingers using his powers to heal her eyes and then worked to attach a new leg he told her he hoped she never went to war like this again it pained him to see her hurt. and she remembered what Kyle had asked 'did you kiss john yet, yet, yet..' the words echoed in her mind and as he mended her eye she moved to take this chance and kiss him.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:54 am

After an hour of hot heavy sex, nova body enjoyed every little bit of it , sadly only one part of her body didn't enjoy the sex and thats her heart. As she layes in bed naked covering the sheets up to her neck bidding her large breast. The long black hair relaxed on the pellow small strends of hair sticking out from her head . Her checks heated up red, from there sex . Nova didn't say a word as she came after so many years of no sexy release. Once he told her about a man named shadow and alittle bit about him it didn't ring a bell. So she payed it no mind. Once he asked if she kissed John yet, she shook her head no. "No, not as of yet.." Ah added looking down at the bed sheets feeling bad for some odd reason. Slowly she got out of bed showing her lovly naked body and got dressed as today, she didn't have time for love and find out who she loved.. Today's there be a strong battle, between one clan after another. As they heard many rumors about the supernova and destroying many ships, and killed many people. They haven't heard from her in a while for the past 6 years. So now today, nova needed to gather her allies to fight against the war . Which will take a full year, of blowing up other ships and taking over the other side.

It's too bad nova didn't get the chance to say good bye to her children, nor to John as she left to battle. They didn't take the large ship, instead that took the other smaller ships to keep this one safe. Mouths no as children haven't seen her, as the battle whent on. But she did leave a letter every so often either covered in blood, or with burned marks on it. Some times they make it into the mail other times it doesn't, as mail is harder to send then email, but durning the battle they don't have time to gather there laptop and type, so some times the children would get a letter every 4 mouths or a letter every week.

The large ship got quite over some time, as a lot of the crew whent off into war, leaving very few members of the crew still on the ship. Same with John as she didn't need him at the frount because her allies have many medics to take care of them. After a year and a half of none stop war, nova and the other crew members return some didn't sadly as they where killed durning the battle, but nova she came back, missing a eye, a lag, and a few fingers. But other than that she was able to stand up. But how? She knew this was going to happen, so she made a robotic lag that works just like a real one, she came back from war from the smaller ships. As she came in her 3childern ran down stairs from the top floor to the main deck to hug there mother and was so happy to hear them, but they where in horror seeing there mother in this bad shape. As one of the child's added ."mama go to doctor! He will heal you!" He yelled as the others yelled too not wanting there mother to get hurt any more. As they pushed her to John."calm down.. And I was planing on seeing him... Any way.." She added with a soft whisper. As speaking of the devil.. Here he is..
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:17 am

Kyle made love to her again and when they finished he asked if she felt better. he heard her tell him about the pain in her heart and having sex with him felt familiar but it did not help her pain. Kyle gave a nod to this "i see.." he then muttered something about memory & someone named Shadow...

At her confused look he told her to pay him no mind. then said simply "you like me but i am not the man you truly love" he said "have you kissed john yet?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:34 am

Nova sigh softly, her heart ack , it felt like a brake up but worse. She lost her blood lust and her crazy obsession with power because of this pain. From shooting anything that passed by and stilling there shit to just steeling and maybe killing a few but not blowing up there ship. It bothered nova alot that ahe lost that happyness to kill. As she sat on the bed showing little to no emotion, the women heart kinda lighten up when she saw his smile, maybe thisbis him? She thought as he asked what she could fix, she slowly got up from the side of his bed and walked twords the male. Pulling his shirt close to her body placeing a kiss on his lips. Her tounfe mixed into his tasting his tounge, it tasted good.. it brought a shook of pleasure, and alittle bit of daszavu remebering this, this happened before? She wasn't too sure.

The kiss lasted a while feeling his hands touch her body and drop the tools onto the floor as ths kiss got deeper and lasted abit longer. untill she remeber her lips from his takinf a deep breath." Sorry, something about your kiss... turned me on.. but.." she didn't say more because the kiss turned her on but ot still didnt fox that broken heart of hers. As she thought again maybe having sex with him miht work . No time ahe pulled his shit and pushed him to the bed as she pulled her panites down and geting on top of him, already entering his hard cock into her tight opening. She gasped moaned and groaned when he fucked her, her body loved this but not her heart. It slowly fixed up but not enough , her body loved this though and she needed some type of relief from her sexual frustration.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 1:27 am

Shadow relaxed once he was alone he laid down and put a cool compress on his head. it was getting harder and harder being near her. his heart ached and he knew the pain well his heart was sad that he lost her he rubbed his heart which cried to hers begging she remember begging shadow to give her back the memory of loving him Shadow sighed "she will remember when she is ready" he said to his mind and heart though it never took away the pain.

when nova came to see him Kyle sent his kids out to play and then once alone with nova she asked him for a favor and he smiled "sure captain nova ma'am what is it you need me to do name it and it will be done" he said as he got his tools ready thinking she needed something fixed again

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 1:18 am

When he touched her lag, and shoulders she fekt like he cared, and that he would do any thing for her . Nova heart skiped a bet, feeling somthing in her heart calling someone. Then once he told her to go and find the man that took her heart away , she noded. As she raised an eye brow about her stareing st him."I do because he ended up fucking all four of my pain clothing department! The four sisters. " She added crossing her arms making her breast seem larger. Her soft black hair relaxed to the side as she took in what he said. And smiled abouy it."okay.. " the captain took it all in and let it happen, she let his words carry her away . "The worse part is I dont know who I love." Was all she said as she her sekf didnt know who she loved. And it's been like this for 6 years.

Am in love? She played with her hair and left the office, as she didntnt know her heart wanted shadow, so she needed to find Kyle and see if having sex with him nor even kissing him would fix hdr love prablem. While the kids played around and gave the doctor a thank you, and stared into his eyes before walking out the door. Now she walked over to Kyle room, knocking on it lightly. As she didnt remeber having any sex with Kyle so this is all new to her. "Hay, I haven't checked up ion you yet? May I come in and tlak to you?" She asked waljing inside and taking a set in the room with her back stright and her body looking the same as always. She took a set on his bed and looked st him." I need you to do me a favour" she asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 1:01 am

John listened to her as she spoke and showed weakness then tried to act touch and he gave her leg a loving touch "there is nothing wrong with you and you may not sound like you do not make sense but then love never did make sense" he then touched her shoulder "nova the only thing wrong with you is you are a woman in love but all the men you had sex with are not the man you love" he rubbed her gently "trust me it will feel different when you make love with the man who stole your heart and when you find him you may feel whole once more' he then said "why not try giving Kyle some of your body maybe it is him you love i seen you stare at him when he is with his children you seem like your trying to find whats missing in your life" he said "i hope you find it i really do" he told her honestly for if he was her love like he suspected he knew she would try him sooner or later to find out if he was but would she accept it once she knew and this time could she accept the truth of what he was he doubted she ever would but it didn't matter anymore he loved her as much if not more then the day they mated and made their lovely children together

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:42 am

After the check up, the kids ran off and played and basicly ran around with the childern of the four sisters. As out of the blue there was so many kods on this ship. After he said that there fine , the kide are being watched by a few of her crew to make sure there okay. While that happened she sat down in the office with her lags crossed listings to the male doctor. Yes , after that indecent where nova almost killed her lover, which is 6years they both havent hade sex with one another, and they slowly begain to regrow that reasion ship between the two..

Nova touched her heart slightly above her breast once he asked if she was okay, then she sigh softly as she hated to lie."no, no am not,I've been having his pain.. it hurts.. you already know I would use my sex appeal to get what I want.. but.. when I have sex with other men.. it.. I feel nothing.. something is wrong with me? She looked down showing weekness like she did before. Moveing her other hand on top of the one that relaxed onnher chest and griping hdr hand tightly."I dont know... what this feeling is?! It burns.. it makes me cry to sleep at night.. eh." She laugh softly but its a back laugh as she tryed to act tough.."I know am not makinf single sence.. but..nthats how I feel.." she added talking stright from the heart. Not knowing her heart, feel in love with the same man she tryed to kill. If only she'dhavent tryed to kill him, she would Tay clsoe to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:26 am

in all this time she and her mate never had sex never mated again in fact but he did not mind he still loved her but was always professional in her presance even though kyle continued mating the four twins and by now they also gave birth and was now taking care of twin toddlers each all looking like mom and dad one of each appeared like mom and the other was a dead ringer for their father.

After the kids left to go play john brought nova into his office "how are you feeling?" he asked her "any pain? dizzyness? anything?"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 11:57 pm

Her eyes open wide as she killed him. Covering her mouth she let her anger take over, watching his body calaps on the white floor. As the white floor slowly turns red. There she stood as the puddle of blood grows bigger , her two eyes begain to tear up, a lart of her heart begain to brake almost like something is squeezeinf her heart into threads. Tears ran down her checks and covered them unable stop crying. Covering her face she didn't stop crying, why cry over a man? Not just any man.. but her love, her mate, the man shes pregnant with. Slowly her heart lighten up seeing the man she killed slowly heal him self. "Shadow?! " She cryed unable to speak as that knot in the back of her thoat begain swell.

A soft blue light covered his body, as she found that he was breathing very lightly, untill she saw that he spoke to her, telling the that he can die. she wanted to go over and kiss him, love him, and hold him close. Unable to speak.. as she cryed abit more."I.." as she wanted to apologize her mind slowly whent blank.

That week later she lost all memerys of having any sex with the two males, and there secret about them not being a alien or a human. She didnt remeber a clue, but if she didn't remeber a thing then what's with this pain innher heart? She sidnt know. But she knows shes pregnant, maybe she frgot to put on a condom whennshe last hade sex.. mouths later she ended up having three childern, a two boys and a girl. They looked humans, just the way she loved them.

Once again mouths later her childern grew abit more, all nova knows about shadow, well John was that he's. Doctor, and has no memerys of him being a animle same with Kyle. As ukita her son being 5 looking alot like her but thanks to shadows powers making sure she doesn't looks like him self. Then the other boy, daichii being the same age and very small 5 years old as he is the same thing as ukita to make her love them. Thsn the girl, with cute kitten ears, and long black hair like hsr mother. Her name being kiria .

One day nova still being the big threat of the unknown space , she still took over. Somthing still hurted her heart. As she took the kids to there check up with the doctor 'john' the three kids came inside hiping around unable to sit untill she yelled at them to then they did."doctor, would you mind checking them, for some odd reasos ukita likes to sniff the walls. " She added then sigh once again."that and kiria hasnt felt too good.." she asked siting down with her lags crossed waiting for him to see if her kids where alright. And when he said they where, it didnt worry her any longer but every time she saw John.. no.. it bothered her heart.. it deeply did. As daichii belongs to Kyle and the other two belongsnto John but she her self disnt know this.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:15 pm

He did not stop her & he let her kill him. "I will always love you" he said then once the father of her offspring laid dead. She realized she killed someone closer then the spy. instead of killing her brother's mate, she had killed her own. took the life of the man who gave her his seed and his love. her own husband, her mate, & the father of her children growing in her womb. As he lay at her feet. she wondered what had she done. she killed him. she actually killed her own husband. as she laid her hand on his chest she found a slight pulse  he was wounded true but dramatically 'died' to show her she had a life without him; a lonely one.  

she noticed his wounds slowly healing & soon he began to breathe normally and raised his hand to her tearful face. "Nova, i can die. remember i am strong but i can be killed." he said to her caressing her cheek then passed out allowing his body to finish healing him from her emotional outburst. a few days later not even a scar remained.

A week passed & he was back to his job doing his work as if the event never happened even acted as if the sex never happened he told her to forget it telling her that if it pained her so much then it was best if she forgot it. informing her that he would go back to before it happened. when she could not forget it, he removed it from her memory all she knew was she was knocked up and was expecting to bear normal children.

however this was not the case one was a mix of shadow and Kyle, the other a pure kitsune like his father, the third a girl a pure neko. thanks to Shadows powers, the boys would appear human at birth. This was possibly to ensure their mother would love and accept them. Only later she may discover the truth if Shadow believed she was ready for it. which he doubted she ever would be.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:28 pm

As the two new reporters laughed about her body, and sex. Then the so frizzed in placed. And the station turned off followed by the tv. Once done he hold herclose telling hed that there is no need to kill the others. But she didn't wanting to kill that spy for one reasion and one reason only."I .." she heard his words and once he let her go. She didnt move, zhe couldn't him because that man. Is the husband of her brother. Which made things hard.. she cant kill family.. slosly turning her colored eyes twords his way, she shoot him in the arm, caseing a large amount of blood spilling from his arm. Slowly making a 180 looking at him with her knife in her hand the same knife she was going to us on him awhile ago."... I regret it...I regret keeping you live!" She yelled runing twords him wanting to kill him for what happened for making love o him, for making her a laughing stalking in the solar system . As shd yelled. "... never have I felt this week!" She yelledd, shosing anger in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:07 pm

Shadow froze the two in the newsroom by sending his powers through the screen. He then turned it off. He did not like having their love used in such a way. To be honest he agreed with her. But he held her until she calmed down. "You can kill the spy but please Nova don't have everyone else suffer. We will find him & make him pay." Shadow Nuzzled her then with a sigh he released her & told her the name of the spy that shot & streamed the video throughout space
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 6:48 pm

Nova eyes open wide feeling hs lips on hers, her arms close to her body and her body shivered lightly in this deep kiss. Lost in thought the great nova felt his lips remove from hers, now hearing him, shd showed anger when he said she was nos a slut. Vut that was now the truth, as the tv turned on shksing on the news after news about a planet being blown up, it changes to two male aliens talking about the great powerfull nova mateing with a shadow fox. And then they played the vido, not careing to sensor all her privet parts but they didn't. Nova stood there covering her mouth as now every one saw her cute and lustfully side. As they keeped talking about her nova licked up, week, human, slutyy, sex, no longer a tthreat . Nova having such pride and having every one fearing her, is now lauvhinf at her. For the first time she showed weekness, as she puled hsr lover into a close gig crying into his furr. As she begain to curse loudly."fuck! Dammit! Now am a joke!! " She cryed griping his furr while she stayed close to him. Then she pushed him away and grawled."shos them!! I'll kill that spy! Then every one! Every one one this ship!! " She yelled as he needed to clam her down as she was so used to being so prideful and now that shes no longer the one to be feared she knows well people will try to get her things and think shes week, but still shes not. "Dammit! Dammit!!" She yelled as the tv stayed on as the two alines laugh about her body and the fact that she might end up having a mutt.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 5:51 pm

He silenced her by kissing her with all his love and passion "you dont need to sell yourself anymore you have with you two very powerful creatures sure we can not distroy a ship like you can but we gave you our children we seeded your baren body and made it fertile dont you understand you are no longer nova the powerful you are just a slut that loves animal sex" he said and puled up on the screen the live feed of them making love "this was sent by the spy all over space everyone knows what i am and how much i pleasured you no mere human can do what we have done" he said to her "i did my best to stop it to save your dignity because i love you" he said "i know who you are but after seeing everyone will think less of you in fact that dude might not even do business with you anymore even if you give him sex he would want your tainted womb i am sure he wanted his own seed to give life in you that is why he kept mating you its instinct to want to reproduce"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Yes it was a large chance of each twin having twins, after he played them, they didn't leave but rather stayed close to him giving him a nice cuddle and rubing there heads on his body, not wanting him to leave, each women now pregnant with his child. As none of them knew he is a kitsune, and type being a raccoon dog aka tunaki. At this point se crossed her arms and tone into what he said.

Then her eyes drawer into his Dooley firing her bra on and putting her tights on until he told her that shewasn't allowed to mate with any other then him self. She sigh softly and slowly moved her hand to her forehead feeling abit bad until she thought for a second. And fixed her bra and the outfit of her pirate outfit she turned around and glared at him."do you know who I am!? Am nova ! I don't need you telling me what to do! I have killed many! I have destroyed many! Am not taking orders from a man I just know! And fucked! I use him for weapons! Sure he knows how to fuck, but that doesn't mean any thing! I need my shit for a low price! And am not letting some mutt like your self getting in my way!" She showed her Dominance twords her mate but it didn't end well, as she can tell he didn't like what she said. And that the love between them might end in a war. As she finished with a lie followed by the truth." Your only good for sex any way! Your my personal sex toy! Do your job as a doctor and stress reliever and you get to live!" She yelled walking out the door until she was pulled back I tot he room ."hay!" She yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:11 pm

shadow helped her dress as she spoke he litened to the names of those important then heard of this other man she had sex with and gave her a forboding look when she asked him about he replied honestly since she hated lies. "Kitsunes mate for life you are MY lifemate now so hearing you have sex with someonre other then me will of course make me jealous and want the blood of the one who took her. he was nt like kyle. but he said he would let the trader live but told her she was not allowed sex with him ever again.

Kyle indeed had been taking turns with the quads mating eachset of four twins he filled hem during each mating filling their womb with his strong seed and getting all four pupped with his children since he had exclusive alone time with them they would only bear his young about 2 each girl since twins was higher poosible in the genes due to all four sisters being twins themselves

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:55 pm

The gun is now tossed aside , taking in his words, her long soft black locks covering the side of her face and breast. Her blue eye the only eye that showed its brightness. She didn't say a word but listen, and she keeped her ears open for him,not wanting to loss him either. But the fact that she has two tanukis in her ship bothers her. Keeping her hips siting on his lap she sigh softly once again blushing a bright red, when he talked about when the two mated. As he was right , he isn't very loyal when it came to loving but when t came to sex he is the best she ever has besides shadow.

As of now as shadow added Kyle is mateing with the four sisters, as they all look alike, dispute there color eyes being different, but he gave each one a good fucking, hoping he could give each one his seeds, which he ended up doing. Nova knew this and relaxed arm on shadows lags leaning backwards, as she relaxed her head down with her long black hair sloping from her soft skin and handing on the side of her body, showing off the rest of her nice body."I see, very well, I'll have a private talk with ya'll both." She added showin her lover the pale skin. Slowly she got off his nice body figer and touched her feet on to the cold floor as now the cute cuddling between the two lovers soon ended as nova needed to get dressed and to get back to driving the ship." Okay since your my left hand man, I need to inform you, first if we get an incoming call , answer them. Okay that and we do have a few friendly allies on are side, one is a Russien male named haze, and if he wants me call me! He is important!" She added then she gave him a note book and told him to writ down this important information on the book, then nova stopes and blushed."now there is a nother guy I hade sex with, but my god.. He's.. Never mind" she shook her head and laughed." Okay, there is a nother guy name Alinax he loves me a lot! Let's say he's over obsessed with me. I he calls let me know because I buy lazer packs from them. " she added as she can tell he was slightly jealous from what she said." What's with that look?" She asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:19 pm

He pushed the gun away "no my dear he is no better Kyle is also lying. HE isnt human either" Shadow informed her "as for why i lied and deceived it is in my nature. Kitsune's shift to become what they are not they deceive its is in our dna and can not change that what we truly are. he caressed her cheek "but my love and loyalty is real Nova and i secertly fell for you not long after you released us from the dungeon however if you knew kyle and i were not human we would never made it out of the brig or in your arms and your loins" he said "I tried to stop you when you began to have sex with me i begged you to stop but you wanted me and as a human i could not show my power so i had to allow you to have your way with me but the second time we made love i had completly fallen for you" he said and held up his hand he listened to her and nuzzled her "well i am glad you are having our children i don't mind if your neko or human i love whom i love and my love is solely for you unlike Kyle The tanuki" he said "kyle loves the sex but he isnt loyal and will do threesomes or even jack off as i am sure you already experienced with him i can smell the sex you and him had with the other women whom he may be mating again as we speak in an attempt to get them pregnant too"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 12:59 pm

Nova rested on his chest making circles around his chest , slowly kissing his neck pulse. As she layes close to him she rested her head on his shoulder as she took in what he said. And took it to heart. The magic killed the camera but that still didn't remove the sight the other aliens saw, of nova having sex with a none human male. And a lot of them recorded it and end it all over the Internet. And sadly all over space it self, as different species of aliens watch and laugh or enjoy it like porn.

As nova the great and powerful soon died down to just a normals human women. As he told the truth about himself, being a fox, but about his real name. 'Shadow' it upset her to see that he lied, out of many things she hated she hated when people lied . No time she changed into her old self her naked body on top of the furry fox and pulled a small hand held gun from her side belt pointing it at his head."you lied! You dear make a fool out of me!? Why did you tell me this before! You know what I shouldn't have mated with you! Kyle was much better ! " she told nothing but the truth but not all the truth as she loved there time together, she loved having sex with them both. But she her self hade a dirty secret, slowly she removed her gun from his head and sigh heavy . "I... Fuck." She dropped her gun and tossed it to the side as she couldn't kill him. " you pissed me off! But I can't kill you... Because alas, I have a .. Something to tell you.." She stayed silent for a while until she finally spoke." I feel full, so knowing the large amount of seeds you put into me .. I might end up having 3childern.. But that's not the thing, i was born from a neko... With a family of 5 my mother, father, younger sister comit, my twin brother... And me.." She sigh softly and chuckled "my twin and I were born human... Unlike my lovly little sister was born a demon.. Bitch..." She sigh softly her long black hair slowly slipping from her shoulder covering her two large breast. As she then looked to the side." I told my mother I will never find love.. And here I am... On top of a man.. That I will soon give his young too.." She added showing emotion with her pale face with no color now being a slight pink.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 10:20 am

the foxfire may not had harmed the alien but it did destroy the film. Shadow took a bit of pride in doing at least that much for his mate. but unknwn to both of them he did more he gave her twins to add to the single child she currently carried giving her now a total of three in her womb he nuzzled her as she spoke "I love you , I truly do.. And of course i blew up your ship, took you as mine, and you had your first time with me." SHadow nodded "Well I deceived you... you thought you was having sex with a human called john.. but you was not. you was mating me; a kitsune named Shadow." he replied giving her and her alone his true name. "but now we have the power of love with us and the lies are gone, destroyed just as surly as Stella. you know that part was true. you are my first & my only life-mate."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Future-
Jump to: