Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 9:37 am

Miss nova gave her lover a soft look, with her two different color eyes as he used his fox powers to remove the threat that was slowly killing her reputation by showing the other ships about her love life and it basically shows that she's not some evil monster but rather she's sexy, hot, and loves sex , and followed by Beastiality . Lucky for the alien , he has worked under no as iron glove for 5years and still counting , might as we'll give her some type of revenge. And he did, the alien ended up working for nova the same way she did to Kyle and John by blowing up here ship and taking them in. Before he was taken and to forever work for nova, he lived on a planet that was close to the sun, so it was always hot and burning the soil of the planet, so fox fire did little to nothing to him. Yes it hurt but it didn't kill him. The Alien name being exiaen , it's an odd name but at this point in time it's all he has left . His skin hard as rock, but it looked like scales . His hair to the side and half being shaved, and his eyes a soft blue. He brushed off the fire like nothing whent left with the live video of his mistress being fucked once again by her lover. As he recorded the finale sex session between the human and fox. After they finished she rested her head on his chest kissing him deeply."mmm" she purred kissing him once again."I love you , I truly do.. And of course i blew up your ship, took you as mine, and you hade your first time with me." She laughed kissing him deeply slowly laying her naked body on his furr as she felt a lot of his seeds leak from her opening. Knowing for sure she's having his child, even though she pregnant already
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:35 am

john also growled and sent the ones recording them and laughing at them a Foxfire. he burned their clothes and their bodies those that hurt her he even killed then he returned his attention back to her giving her the mating she desired fucking her like tonight was his last time  when he came he filled her so full hat it distended her belly and even leaked out of her he made sure he would get her pupped this was now his life's mission and he would not stop until it was completed. "pay them no mind, they are just jealous." he told her his eyes filled with passion and love for her. "you have not changed you are still Nova. & with me at your side i will make sure you are always respected by your crew & feared by others."

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Nova the Lord of the super nova the ship that Concord and destroyed any ships in her domain. Was now being Taken hard by a powerfull , none human now havinf sex with him once more. Noca loved it when he fucked her hard, as shes his mistress, his first. His knot swollen in her tight walls, feeling his shaft faten around her walls as she maoned low and loud as his hard pounding got her to cum hard, squeezeing his cock as she milked his seeds. But nether did they knew that someone was recording them having sex and showing it live. As the other aliens of the universe that fears nova now laughs and see her as nothing but a whore. And a 'commen women. After there heavy sex. Nova stayed close to him, as they where now stuck together. Kissing his lips softly, feeling his furry body on hers."I loved it. We should do this more offten.." she added with a smirk as she hard a few people laugh out sife her door, which got her to grawle."hay!" No answer... as she now saw.. she made a mistake
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 3:12 pm

John nods "i will definitly live for you and them i wan t to see our young my love" he said he felt her as she moved her fingers to his fox ears. Pulling his head closer to hers then heard her demand "fuck me in full lust! Let your cock do all the talking, fuck me like it's your last." He stared at her a moment in wonder how did she know he was holding back he lifted her and grinned "i do not know how you knew i held back but if you mean that then i will definitely oblige" he then turned her over and thrust hard into her mounting her from behind pounding hard into her taking her as hard fast and deep as hiss body would allow she felt his knot expand even more locking him against her cervix ashe groaned so close to an orgasm but wanted her to cum first before he released hoping he lasted long enough so they orgasm together then relax under him spent and content he gave her the best sex ever no human would ever compare again and she knew he had spoiled her completely
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Nova kept her body close to his, feeling his body close to hers , his strong muscles covered in fur, touching her naked form. Never has this women showed such weakness when it came to sex but here she is, under his command, as the same as her self under her own lust, once he said he'll try and share with Kyle , as he doesn't share Nova with any one but him self.

Then she smirk happy to know he will make an effort to share as she has done to him." Okay that's good you better! And stay alive for our children! The next heirs to my family." She added shifting her hips as the top of his cock entered deep inside her walls, giving her womb, making her want to cum.

As she loved the sex the two shared. She wanted more of the hot and heavy sex they shared. His large red cock hitting her walls, wanting more. Leaning her head back as black strands of hair fell on her face while the sound of sex echo in the air, she she moved her fingers to his fox ears. Pulling his head closer to hers, her head and lips moving closer to his ears giving him a deep whisper "fuck me in full lust! Let your cock do all the talking, fuck me like it's your last." She added wanting to see how hard he can go , and thinking of it made her lick her lips in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Johm purred as she kissed him caressed him and held her as she mounted him that purr turned to a low growl as he spoke "i will live for you for our child i do not want to die my love" he told her then said "also i don't like to share but since your making an effort to like me i will make the same effort to share you but only with Kyle we are companions and until now he and Stella was the only ones who knew what i was now Stella is gone but i now have you and i have never been happier" he said as he thrust hard into her body letting him feel a kitsune's cock for the first time.

it was hard and strong as he thrust deep into her claiming her as his, she felt the tip tickled her womb where her child grew then he entered it thrusting harder into her groaning as he felt his knot expand and seal him inside her ensuring any eggs released would find only his seed and make him a child they could call their own kiss kiss felt like the fire he held and so did the animalistic sex he pounded into her telling her sweet nothings as he claimed her as his one and only mate.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Nova looked into his soul, being a human isn't easy, but she was not just a human but a strong powerful human. That will destroy anything for her own self or to gain any power. She kept her eyes in his, looking up and down his body, same with her hands as she could tell just by touching him was a turn on for the fox anthro. The female backed away watching the flame in his hand form. As he said he will do any thing for her, then she chuckled rubbing her breast a gust his chest.

" Love, I killed and slowly tortured him. She purred kissing his lips softy moving his hand up and down his back and down his hips, once he licked her nipples she gasped softly into his lips," please.. Don't die... As long as I live your staying with me !" She yelled using her strength keeping him from moving as she jumped up wrapping her lags around his wast with her arms wrapped around his neck kissing him deeply .

" Never let go! Never!! I wouldn't even mind having both you and Kyle in the same bed!" She yelled quickly removing her clothing letting him mate her once again like before ," I don't like animals. But I'll try.. For you" she moaned kissing up his furr .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 5:08 pm

he waited to die even moved to help her pull the trigger but in the last second before he helped her end his life Nova changed her mind and put the gun away. John looked at her confused then she barked her commands "turn into your real form now! Now I will not kill you!" John did as she demanded and returned to his anthro form she touched up and down his body making him moan in desire. "nova...?" he asked then heard her as she said "I can't.. Knowing I am going to give birth to your unborn child, a mix between Kyle and you!" She then rubbed her belly.

"I will not kill you!" She yelled crashing her lips on to his fox lips tasting an animal lips never have she kissed some one like him. Then she forced her face into his furry chest breathing heavily. the kiss was hard but he did not feel any emotion in it and he held her against him ass he spoke again. "we're mates for life? Okay.. That would mean you will do any thing for me!?" He gave a slow nod as she pinned him against the wall hard like before when she first took a way his innocence. "are you acting this way because I was your first? " she asked while she had him pinned to the wall he got a good look at her nicely large breast. "I don't know i hope i would treat anyone the same. but i don't know. all i do know is i have lived about 200 years already a virgin you was my first and i am grateful you awoke my love and lust for you an awoke my loyalty to you for the rest of your live" he said "do you need me to kill myself for you?" he asked making a fire appear in his hand "want me to burn David?" he asked "if it is within my means i will do anything you ask" he said as the fire vanished and he licked her breasts 'even if you desire sex it is yours my beloved nova" he replied as he sucked on her nipple

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 11:57 am

Nova stood there showing her stance until he hugged her, she stayed quite for a long while letting him speak until he backed away and turned into his human form with his arms open, she can end his life here and now but she didn't, her hand went into her panties straps and pulled out her gun, he wanted her to go up to him and love him but instead she pointed the gun at his head giving him a cold death stare, ready to end his life.

With her finger on the trigger her belly was in pain, almost like it knew what's was happening. She bit her lips as she shook the gun in her hand. Putting it away she gave him some commands. "turn into your real form now! Now I will not kill you!" She walked up to him watching him turn into his real form as she touched up and down his body.

"I can't.. Knowing I am going to give birth to your unborn child, a mix between Kyle and you!" She rubbed her belly as this child grew a bit faster then a normal baby seeing it's a half breed. "I will not kill you!" She yelled crashing her lips on to his fox lips tasting an animal lips never have she kissed some one like him. Then she forced her face into his furry chest breathing heavily.

She sighed "we're mates for life? Okay.. That would mean you will do any thing for me!?" She asked pinning him against the wall hard like before when she first took a way his innocence "are you acting this way because I was your first? " she asked while she had him pinned to the wall he got a good look at her nicely large breast.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 11:30 am

John thought that might happen and held her "i did not tell you cause i was scared you would kill me then we mated and i feared you would not want me and i was right but i am a fox and i mate for life there is no break up in my kind we stay with our mate until we die and being an anthro that can be a very long time" he said "if you stop seeing me it will hurt and i don't want that " he said and returned his human form "i want you nova forget the animal side if it helps it hurt me to know you hate it but if it means keeping you i wont ever show it again" he said "and if you want the truth the child it has both our DNA it is part of both of us" he said and showed her the picture of her child "i am not an animal i am an anthro and i love you your my life-mate if you don't want me kill me it be more humane then separation" He stood there holding her giving her one last hug He did not want to die but he did not want to lose her either.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 8:51 am

Her eyes open a bit wide as she gave him a deep glare ," I don't believe you! Speak the truth before I open fire!" She yelled she was abit happy her hearing was back as she can now hear fully , with her gun loaded she was ready to shoot until he changed form into his human form, the same human form John, as she has seen before and made love before, it's abit rare to see a anthro in space as all of them are back on earth or on there own planet. Slowly putting her gun on the strap on her panties she click her heals on the iron floor making a clank sound , walking twords her lover ."John.." She added and once he saw she calm down he turned back to his real form , touching the side of his furry face and feeling the furr on his face and chest. As he knew but nova didn't , the child she soon to give birth too is not human . "So.. I mated with a animal.." She stopped and placed her hand on her head "wow, okay... No I can't do this " she added yes she got pregnant with Kyle but some of the DNA from John transfer for the child as its a half human and half anthro. "Why didn't you tell me ? I can't do this umm how about we stop seeing each other " she added yes he is good looking but she was slightly worried that the crew would think of her different for getting mated by a fox, might as well end it here, but when it does end the relationship between them, it well hurt her , slowly giving her body titled her head to the side covering her face with her black long hair
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 5:10 am

"Woah there. Don't shoot, it's alright. it's me. it's John." the kitsune said and landed before her "don't be scared, this is my true form." he said she watched him not moving "i checked on your baby the other day, remember. Well, i noticed after you left that my illusion was fading i knew i had to return to my true form to give it a rest" when her eyes narrowed & before she could demand he prove it John sighed and concentrated returning his human form for her just long enough to prove he spoke the truth.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 4:43 am

Nova agree to hos kind and how sweat John is, I shouldn't be doing this! But I guess I have no choice, he loves me and the sex is soo good. Hos kind hearted hd really is, as she agreed if shd would to have this child. Or more like to be Kyle's. She still promised him that after her child birth she will love to have his child. Moaning loudly and more load, "mmm " she have sex with her new lover from hours on end. After the they both came to a hard end, for the next few days John as been taking good care of nova, her belly showing a nice size. As he gave hdr belly a case scan, and from the looks of it. Her child doesn't look human, which was odd. And it kinda scared her. Rubinf her belly slightly worryed.
Yes she hade some some werid thinfs, and seeing that fox with wings was the most oddist. She stood there watching the , fox with wings flying in the air. Her soft color eyes looked at him unable to speak, "what the fuck?!" She added pulling out her gun and poniting it at the male." Name? And hos the fjck did you gdt here?" She asked as little id she know it was some one she already knows from heart.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 am

"both" he said and sucked her breasts one then the other while thrusting his still hard cock into her warm welcoming pussy "i will give us relief first we both been without and both need each other " he said as he drove deep hard and fast into her his hands massaging her breasts and kissing her lips passionately giving her all of himself and taking all she gave back to him "i love you nova i hope the child is mine but i will love it even if it belongs to Kyle but if it's his i want to father your next baby so until then please only mate me." Once she agreed they had sex together for many days he kissed her belly and massaged her breasts rubbed her back  gave her check ups He made sure her child was developing normally and another one at weeks 18 to 20. This is a head-to-foot scan that looks for any abnormalities or growth problems. the days Kyle was free she spent with him but always return to john on one of these trips back to see john. she entered the clinic to see a huge winged fox.

Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 Winged_fox_of_the_sauk

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 7:13 am

Nova licked bobed her head up and down a few times giving his shaft a good suck, till she felt his thurst moving quickly, then a such of seeds enter her mouth swollowing hard she licked her lips and slowly got up from the great blow job she gave her young lover." I see you loved it." She added with a slight joke" licking his shaft clean. She slowly got up and removed her panties , showing him her peach fuzz women hood " biting her lips hard she sat on his lap and pressed his face agent her breast "now tell me " she says tubing his soft hair "want to eat me out? Or fuck me hard ?" She asked in a deep chuckle
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 3:22 am

John tried not to laugh at he way of her words clipped short by her need to have sex with him again. the good doctor kiss her back then John he watched as she unzipped his zipper and exposed her desired treasure. She then knelt before him submissively and began to lick his cock. they both moaned at the same time and he held her head urging her to continue what she was doing "mmm... oh nova, that feels good." he said and began to thrust his hips "ah... oh.... uhm... so good... i want more." he said as he thrust into her mouth taking one of her holes right then and there. his nutsacks filled with his cum and another shot of seed as he neared his first orgasm he wondered if she wanted it in or on her face this time.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 1:32 am

She kept her body close to his, enjoying there alone time together. "I wonderful" biting her lip as she slowly got to her feet and close the door behind them.  Wrapping her arm around his neck as she kissed him once again. Placing her hand on his zipper "since better and your here.." she finished speaking as she unzipped his pants and got on her knees and began to lick his shaft. "Mm" she moaned as she began to play with his now stiff shaft. As she wanted another round with her now first male she kinda likes him and Kyle.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 11:16 pm

john gave a nod to her comment. "i am glad i lived too i was very happy when you spared us " he said part of him hoped her child was his but she was right it could be either of theirs he half wondered if she carried more then one but it was way too coon to tell "i hope your still not upset at having a child" he said he almost had said 'our child' but caught himself until she gave birth it be hard to tell who the father was.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:42 pm

You're so sincerely.. " her words stopped there his soft lips relaxing on hers then the cooling hug. Wrapping her arms around him she pulled him close not letting him go, yes it's rare as sadly miss nova is only carrying one child. Closing her both different color eyes, as she spoke lightly "am glad I didn't kill you on the spot.. and glad I was the first to take you.." she added holding him close like if she was hugging a teddy bear. Rubbing her head against his chest relaxing her hips on his lap, not letting go of him. If any one would come by they will be in shock to there there boss in such a way, as they cant help but take a photo of it.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:30 pm

John nodded to her assessment "yes but  since you had back to back sex with us you could also have one or more from both of us" he said to her "it's rare, but it could happen" he adds then held her close to comfort her "no one knows how to be a mother. but we are both here for you you not alone and the crew will help too i am sure" he replied to her then kissed her "it will be alright i doubt you will willing do anyting to harm the life inside you or hurt it after feeling it live and grow within you from now until it or they are born" he then told her. "in a couple months we can find out how many you carry then couple months after that we can find out the sex of your children." he held her til she felt better her emotions would be affected by her condtion so he understood her panic and did all he could to sooth her even made some chamomile tea with mint both plants were good to sooth and calm people down.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Then in panic miss nova yelled as she watched Kyle leave the room. Nova grabbed John by the caller and shook him "I can't be a mother! I don't know how?! All I can do is destroyed and kill!" She yelled once again covering g her face in panic she didn't know what else to say, lost in thought lost in her own mind set. She didn't know what else to say. "so there is a chance that my child might be either yours or Kyle's... because I had sex with you both.." she said covering her face both embarrassed and ashamed of what she just did.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:06 pm

john told kyle to put it near her room she would need it kyle nodded both of them ingoring her denial. then after kyle left john asked "if the tea made ioyu feel better then that means you got a bout of morning sicness that can only happen when the body has a baby now not every mother gets it some are lucky and have a child without it but you are one of the mothers who have it i guess i should say congradulations arein order miss nova, you will become a mother in about nine months." he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Miss nova took a set and watched the male leave the room to enter the smaller home made garden, it was far more easyer to make a garden with out ants nor bugs to come and nother them, a few are good for plants but other then that there all healthy. Hs came back with sonthing for her morning sickness. Taking some of the leaves and ginger making a tea of it, a little while later she came back while drinking her tea. As she fekt better but she wanted to know what was wrong with her. "Did I ended up geting a rare Sickness's?"she asked raiseing an eye brow. As one of the men gave her a pregnancy testing tub. Almost coughing on her tea she gasp"w..what you think am pregnant?! No no no! I can not be pregnant! Pff many men has fucked me and not once has I gotten pregnant, so there is no possible way ." She added calming down as she finished her tea.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:11 pm

kyle was busy with some repair in the rom it wasnt major but anything to keep himself busy. He listened absently to her but when she mentioned the symptome both he and john shared the same look John then gave him a nod then released a breath and went to the garden to get her some ginger a good cure for morning sickness "eat if this helps then i will tell you what is wrong" he replied he could be wrong but the date fit and so he had to try the obvious first
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Nova didn't know that answer, and what should she say? For pleasure? Just the thought of him being hers and hers alone is a turn on? As it is. She didn't know what to say, not that she had nothing to say, it's just she had many answers she didn't know what answer to pick. As her two different eye colors looked into his soft human eyes, she felt the cold floor on her back, as she felt him on top of her. As his shaft stayed deep inside her as she blushed deep pink. why? was his finale question, so nova did the best next thing, she pushed him off kissing his lips deeply as she removed his shaft from her opening, "many reasons... umm.. get dressed... you look like a pig just laying there with your dick out." She added showing her dark cruel side. As shd turned around she put her robe on as the two different males seeds mix into her womb. As she kinda liked both sex Kyle and John.

The times out in space wasn't hard, what was hard is telling time,  no sun, or there was one but that didn't mean it was day. As that full week pasted, nova hasn't been her self, week chosing weakness, vomiting often, she thought she might be sick. After she blew up a few more ships, today they where planing on invaliding one of the center control. Where they ship there main docks, before she went she put her armor on and walked over towards the doctors office where there laded John and Kyle, she hasn't had sex with them for a full week as she as far to busy. She walked in and tried to sit down but it was hard because of her heavy armor "hay I have been vomiting and stuff.. can ya tell me what's going on?" She asked as to this day she can barely hear very little so her hearing is slowly healing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)   Taking ones treasure.(open/mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking ones treasure.(open/mature)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Future-
Jump to: