Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribe of the full moon (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Tribe of the full moon (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 10:19 pm

she turned and kissed him with passion. she liked the gift but liked his words more so she kissed him deep for both his words & for the present he gave her. She touched it and would remember his words to her this night. she hugs him as he carries her to their room, giggling at the happy life they will share from today forward...

The end.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 10:06 pm

He kisses her and they head home he then gives her a locket by putting it around her neck and kisses her lovingly "I love you and you will always be my queen "he says happily as he carries her to thier room
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 11:28 pm

his wife and mother to his children thanked him at the end of the day for a splednded trip together

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 11:16 pm

He took her to a very expensive restaurant and got her some new clothes and a he picked up a small box from a jewelry store
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
He kisses her then rubs her flat belly and says "I love you so where do you want to go eat tonight?"he asked holding her close to his embrace as they share this happy moment and kiss

she let him choose the place this was his treat and so she just said to him two words "surprise me"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 6:42 pm

He kisses her then rubs her flat belly and says "I love you so where do you want to go eat tonight?"he asked holding her close to his embrace as they share this happy moment and kiss
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 11:23 am

Lilly cares for mary and drinks the tea til its gone when he returned she thanked him put the flowers in a vase, took the snacks and the test and wen t to the bathroom to use it but she suspected the same thin g he did that she was pregnant again after their many positions that one night they celebrated his job and the many nights that followed she didn't doubt she would not end up pupped again she came out a few moments later and gave him the test which read positive
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 11:15 am

"Yea I will he soon goes to the pharmacy and buys a pregnancy test a bouquet of her favorite flower and some snack items she likes he puts everything on the conver belt when the cashier asked "oh their for my wife "he says then pays and heads home "babe I got you flowers and some snacks to help calm your stomach hopefully he says kissing her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 10:17 am

Lilly drinks the tea "can you go buy one dear i used the last one on our last sex encounter remember it was negitive" she replied
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 10:09 am

"You get some rest I'll make the tea "he says going to the kitchen and later retuns with said tea "uh Lily could you take a pregnancy test I'm a bit curious "he asked and kisses her cheek and rubs her side tenderly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 3:44 am

the holding of her hair kept it clean and out of her way as she threw up and rubbing her back helped but it did not cure her bout of morning sickness. when he asked if she was alright she gave a weak nod. "I think so" she said and asked him if they had any ginger tea and if he could make some if they did
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 3:17 am

He holds her hair back and rubs her back help to make her feel better and kisses her neck gently as he carries her back to bed "are you ok?"he asked and rubs her belly trying to sooth it
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 2:58 am

that night he and lucy celebrate my making love all night she even gave him a blow job and a tit-fuck that night and many nights after then one day she got up and went to the bathroom and threw up
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:00 am

Soon after dinner they head home as he helps his wife put thier little toddler in bed and they head to thier room and sleep together in peace as the night draws in to make way for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:52 pm

lIlly ordered the same drink as him "pepsi, but no ice" she replied and thanked him for bringing them here as the waiter left to fill their order
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:37 pm

He oders food for everyone and he said the usual for his oder and a glass of milk for Mary and a Pepsi for him self "Lily what would you like to drink "he asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 12:02 am

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Soon they arrived and put mary in a booster seat sitting next to her daddy he "ok Mary what does daddy little girl want to eat "he asked her

"omu-rice" Mary said & her mom smiled at her "good girl"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 11:50 pm

Soon they arrived and put mary in a booster seat sitting next to her daddy he "ok Mary what does daddy little girl want to eat "he asked her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 5:11 pm

she smiled dressed in her best she took her keys and together they drove to the resteraunt
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 3:16 pm

"Ok I'll get Mary ready "he says Putin the baby in a pretty dress and meets his wife in thier room
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 10:26 am

"hpow about we go out to eat and celebrate your new job?" lilly asked
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:54 am

Soon they go to move into a bigger house and had more money he kisses her "ok you usually cook dinner what do you got planned "he says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Lily I took some online courses and I'm a doctor "he says happily kissing her passionate way while hugging her tightly

lilly beamed and congradulated him "thats real nice beloved " she repplied
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 pm

"Lily I took some online courses and I'm a doctor "he says happily kissing her passionate way while hugging her tightly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 8:05 pm

lilly said they were fine she just changed mary and was now feeding her from her bosum when mary finished she burped her then pu her in the crib for her nap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe of the full moon (open to all)   Tribe of the full moon (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe of the full moon (open to all)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next