Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello any one here I have great rp idras

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Hello any one here I have great rp idras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:49 am

I know I just saw , I well reply in a moment ovo lost it as well,!
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:46 am

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:45 am

Wait I though you where going to make the first post?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:35 am

got the starter up in fantasy. i'll be up a while.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:19 am

Ya do as you wish , if you want to change it up alittle you can , to make the rp more fun.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:06 am

More or less what I was thinking, just in a more futuristic way.

As in sci-fi fantasy
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:05 am

More of a super natrle world.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Just curiosity. Is the setting a more modern environment, supernatural future or what is the intended local?

I wouldn't argue with supernatural future setting
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:38 am

Also drive safe plz I know you well read this later, but I wish for the safety of my friends and you are indeed my friend its to bad I don't have you for kik or istrgram but, if you do plz just comment down or drop a hello when you see me ! My Kik is ssflowerss and my istrgram is the same thing . my friends shouldn't be having partys alone expesley on new years -huge- once again happy new year !
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:30 am

Aww that's sad well at let you had a nice drink! And I well reply later too and my post mynot be the best either, I drank some nice wine and some shots lol happy new years
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 9:52 pm

I can try if you wish but right now I'm drunk beyond reasonable measure so it might not turn out as the best thing ever

7 shots of rum on new years while living alone with no one to celebrate with
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Okay wonderful , first welcome by, and second this story is about a world over run by wolfs, and wolf demons as well, over the years, a normale human female some how manged to have a female neko. Now being the only female neko alive, she grows up to be a lovly smart women, but the prablem is her trying to survive in this world, other wolfs wanting her for experiraments to see how they can make more of her kind, and the other half wants her as a slave, so its kinda like a master ,slave rp , where the female loses all rights because of what she is, and its a fight to who ever gets her first , gets to have her, type if deal how dose it sound fun? Also do you mind starting if you may?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:51 am

I can pull just about any character needed. Just need some info on what you'd prefer
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:36 am

Ya !!! So tell me more info how is your male, and I well tell you more of the store and its okay !
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 11:54 pm

I could probably work with the demon or the neo in wolf country.

Sorry for the continuous vanishing acts
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 7:18 pm

So I got lots of ideas!!

•space pirates fighting agest other pirates.
((Need a nother pirate to fight))
•a wizard male a powerful one lives alone but he has a help wanted sigh for new employees, and your are it!
((Need a wizard))
°a women lost her life by someone she hates , but she wants to finish her life so she makes a deal with a demon and she has to do as he says what ever he says no matter what.
((Need of demon))
° being the only neko alive is bad , being in a contry full of wolfs is bad how about it?((need of wolf))

•••pick the rp ya would like?••••
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello any one here I have great rp idras   Hello any one here I have great rp idras I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello any one here I have great rp idras
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: