Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 4:40 pm

The alpha chuckled softly before softly stroking his child's head, "I had one name in mind, but that was also when I thought I was only going to have one." He laid down on the bed beside his wolfen maid, "I'm sure that we can bounce a few ideas back and forth once you've recovered a little more. He pressed a soft kiss to Alma's lips while he was set beside her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Ir waa cute watchinf the puos do small cute puppy barks , there small and fluffy, from almas grooming them nice and clean. Aura bowed as she used her spider web to clean out any dust or any thjng that can make the pups sick, alxe felt abit sad as she was told to leave she sigh softly as she left the hall way. Two boys and a girl, just like how martha hade her children. As the small pups barked softly as there eyes still shut tight, watching his father figer holding his babies showed how much of a kind hearted father he really is, then aura added"what should we name them?" She asked abit exsited, Alma thought about it and shook her head"I wish to name them when they begain to crawled, after such I dont know if I even got a name fkr them, I don't mind handling little boys but I have never taken care of a girl, so this is abit new to me.." she said mixed with many emotions. As one of the bigger pups stoped sneezing, and was now crawling over to his daddy laying on gis lap as he was so cute and fluffy
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:05 pm

McCon had eagerly awaited the next opportunity that he could see his pups. Two boys and one girl, the same as Martha after the demoness returned with his daughter. He laid beside Alma and rested besides both the pups and Alma while she cared for them. His finger slowly stroking each of his children until the one male began to sneeze in response to Alxe in the room, "It'll be alright Alxe. Just wait outside for the moment." He spoke before attending to his children again. Though with the one pup having alergies to cats, it might make interacting with Alxe's coming child difficult.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:03 am

Her small kitten ears stayed low, feeling his body worm her up. As she made soft kitten purrs. As he spoke now after what she did, she killed his trust in her as now she will be keeped on a watched full eye . As she stayed close to him she nodes agreeing with her own master. Kinda enjoying the kiss on her neck. Slowly falling asleep on his chest the female neko was now in deep sleep. While she was in deep sleep jj Jan, wanted to see the pups first hand, but until they get a yes from aura that it's okay to see the pups no one else is allowed to go into the room. A few hours pasted as it was in the middle of the day, aura slowly open the door now it was okay for who ever wishes to see the pups to come in. And the first one was of course the master , one pup being the smallest one but the cutest , a male, looking a lot like his mother. Then the second one another male, but this one is abit Niger and still looks a lot like the mother, but he got his fathers thick furr, then the last one being a female, that oddly is the same bread and shape as her mother, just with a longer wolf tail as they all made cute puppy sounds . Once the master walked in the neko walked in and smiled wanting to see the pups but she didn't touch then as she just looked ."so cute.. " she added as one of the pups sneeze wich sounded cute. Until it happened the next 10 times. Arua wanted to test something one of the pups being the larger male pup didn't stop sneezing once alxe came in, as she took a steep back out of the room the pup stopes sneezed for as from aura nolige, she sigh softly "welp looks like this pup is alrgtic to cats" she added as axle small cat ears when low as before as she waved her hand" it's okay, " she added leaving the room before leavin she gave Alma her sorry a and her good luck for taking cute care of the pups
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:25 am

The alpha closed his eyes relaxed into the bed with his neko, "You've endured enough for one night. Just don't run off anymore." His sides slowly rubbing up and down her sides while he warmed her body up with his, "Right now, just relax and enjoy the rest of the day." He placed a soft kiss on her neck, "And like I told you before, I don't want you out of my sight until I feel I can trust you again."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 3:20 am

She let out a deep purr, the more he touched her body bringing her closer to his strong chest."mmm.. " she rubed her face intonhis chest loving the way he cuddled her and pated her head like she's important. Feeling her arms around his neck kissing his checks." Once again am sorry.i f you punish me , I'll allow it." She added with a kind voice relaxing her hips on his lap. Now she was thinking she wished to be free, but she also didn't wanted to get hurt. as she felt his body heat worm up her body.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:27 pm

McCon in turn crawled under the blankets and wrapped his arms arount the neko, his hand resting on her belly, "It's alright Alxe." He whispered softly and pulled her gently into his chest, "I am just trying to keep you safe here. It's a better life than what might happen out there."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Alxe rubed her face in his sheets of his soft bed, as he walked back out tossing his dirty clothing away into the hamper . Still covering her body with her blacket, she sit up showing sadness innher eyes." Am sorry... remeber you asked me what was bothering me.. well... that's is.. I want to be a real cat.. I want to run around.. and be ..me.. I know I almost got killed.. but ... its my falt.. if I wasn't a neko, or born... none of this wound have happened... none..." tears ran down her checks feeling like an idiot as her body shivered slightly untill he got closer to her as she added.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:55 pm

The alpha went for the bathroom to clean off the blood that had coated his arm from the other man, "They're fine. They were born safely." The running water washed off the deep crimson from his skin, "I'm not completely angry at you. Mostly concerned after you endangered yourself like that." He walked back inside the room, his shirt now tossed in the hamper after it was covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:47 pm

She blinked a few times, with her yellow cat eyes as she listened to his words and slowly noded. Her small kitten frame shivered lightly as he took her to his room placeing the small black tabby on the bed as she turned back into her neko form,in her birth day suit. She crawled intonhis bed and wraped her body up in brackets , as all he could ee now was her cst ears tail, and her hair as the rest was hiden from sight.

As he made him self clear with the neko, it brought sadness to her, knowing shr can never have the freedom she always wished as what happened to day. One step out the door and she was already taken by a crazy man. McConn stood there as both there yellow eyes looked into one another. As the head master coukdnt see his pups untill they where abit more fatter from the breast milk of Alma. As alxe asked"so... hows the pups.. and.. are you angery with me?" She asked in a soft meow like voice.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:30 pm

McCon huffed extending his unoccupied hand up and opening the way back to his manor, "And your desire to run around near had both you and my child killed." He scolded before walking through the gateway and into his room once more. The black opening vanished behind him, "After this. I do not want you out of my sight. Is that clear?" He stated keeping his golden eyes focused on her and set her down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:23 pm

Her soft yellow eyes open wide, watching the blood spit from the males chest as his heart hit the wall on the kther sidenof the room. It brought a shiver to the kitten, then his deep dark words frighten her evsn more, as she backed up all the way to the back of the cage, to all he was seeing was her yellow eyes. She was scared now, shd didnt reply to him.

He shook the cage forcing her to speak but nothing left her voice box, she felt the cage open with force as she was nos fulled out by the scarf of her neck and was noe face to face with him, as the first time they meet. He wanted anwer and she didnt reply scared of what he might say. Untill it finally came out but softly "I... wanted to run around.." she added but she couldnt say no more as she was stared into the soul by the male wolf.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:14 pm

McCon sighed softly before softly petting his children's fur and placed a soft kiss to Alma's cheek, "Theyre beautiful Alma." He whispered before slowly pulling himself up from his new borns. He wanted to stay there and stay close, but Aroa was right, Alma needed her rest after birthing triplets.

It wasn't until after he left and he started to look around for Alxe that he realized that he couldn't smell or find the neko. He took more sniffs of the air eventually tracking her scent outside of the manor and eventually outside of the barrier.

He quickly tracked Alxe's scent eventually leading out into the nearest town. And after a short time a second male's scent mixed in. His pace quickened further, tacking that smell all the way to the building she was possibly kidnapped into. He kicked the door down and profressed through the building until he finally found them, "You!" He shouted at the male, "She belongs to me." Before the male could react to his intruder, McCon's hand went clear through the second man's chest and out his back. Blood splattered and dripped from the male until he dropped to the ground with a hole in his chest.

His golden eyes nearly glowed to the neko, "Didn't I tell you not to leave?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Alxe made a good time too excaped the place, while Alma was having trable pulling thd pups, as that was why miss aura was there for. Using her many spider arms to dig in there and help her deliver her many pups, one came oht one by one, after many hours of pain from Alma as shs griped her lovers hand wanting this to be over with. After thoughs hours she ended up having three healthy pups, taking heavy breathing from giving birth from her womb. Aura cleaned the pups up and checked if they where healthy and they were. Each pup wraped in a blankit and placed close to Alma as she begain to hold them close and breast feed them. As the female spider claped happy that her children are healthy" you got your self two healthy boys and a girl. Am soo happy.. sir, master I know your happy to see your pup's but the mother must be alone with them, its been a long time and she needs rest.. " she added telling her master to just relaxe and just give his children a good look and enjoy them abit longer before leaving as Alma needed to feed them. They didnt look like human babies but rsther like small puppy's.

Hours pasted and alxe was already fsr away, still in her cat form she walked the high grounds with her fine balance, and small paws crawling to tree top to tree top. Now she was in the human world, walking and being a free kitten, she didnt know Alma already gave birth, as she thought she would give them tomorrow morning, guess she was abit off.

It was now the afternoon and no sign on him, alxe felt abit more free, as she looked down with her cat eyes watching the humans, and other creatures walk bout. Humans and other none human being still have a hate agaest one another, as because of that nekos no longdr walk the earth. Alma gave birth to pups, so taking car of the pups wasn't as much of a pain as it was to take care of humans. Just feed them and make sure to change them. the black tabby walked the high grounds free as she cna be, no one knows of what she is because she's making sure she doesn't blow her cover. Untill she pounce back onto the ground and walkeed over to drink some water from a puddle, untill a taller male grabed her by the tail and shoved her into a cage taking he rinto a black Honda and drove off. He looked over at her with darkness in his eyes , knwoing she's a neko. As alxe regarding about leaving.

Traped in a small cage the male made it into a lab, the bulding is a small run down shoping center, he placed the neko on the table and walked over to a chest filed with many different types of knifes and noddles, emtpy tubs , and a bone saw. Alxe lost a breath in her small throat and backed up away him , as far as she got as the cage is too small for her hearing him . Scared , frighten, what did she do? He was right! She shouldn't have listened to him!
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:16 pm

After he could smell Alma and the litter that she would soon have, McCon bolted himself up soon after Alxe had gotten off of him. His clothes were just about thrown onto him after his change back to the humanoid shape that the others felt more at ease around. His trek up to Alma's room led to him staying at the Alma's side and taking a soft grip of her hand to reassure the other canine that he was there. His attention had been pulled away fromAlxe, Everything was now on Alma as she delivered his children to the world. He remained by her side throughout the delivery of the triplets. He hadn't even noticed when Alxe had left the his dewelling and outside of ehere it was protected by the barrier both inside and out. All he cared about right now were his wolf mate and his pups.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:26 pm

Her small kitty ears still keeped close to her head , making a soft meow sound when he kissed her lips , he tasted so good to her, why did she loved the tast of him so much? Alxe didn't care she wanted to be free and run free that cat in her wanted nothing more to be free . Then his last few words brought her body to shiver, that night alxe soft cat ears twitched before jumping to her feet and tuning to the demon wolfs room , already smelling blood and birth. But nothing was going on as aura was just there giving Alma a warm tawle . Her eyes a deep yellow as she ran to get a large sheets from the bed and pulled it around the entrance of were she might be able to bare the pups "here.. Your going to have your child by morning, drink water and don't eat... " alxe added as she left the room as the two females gave her an odd look, as all neko story know when an anime would give birth, and how it will turn out by the smell of there body. Passing her mater she waved her hand " she's fine, tomorrow your going to have 3 new born pups, " she said softly as she walked not to his room but to her own to sleep.

In the middl of the night this was her chance, she manged to help Alma with getting ready for the pups, now she could leave, turning into a black tabby , before she turned into one she open the window, then with her small cat form she jumped onto the roof and started her except there , jumping to a taller tree next to the larger house and she began to use her claws to go down the tree to the grass floor bellow, now what Kk and aura didn't have what cases them harm was a smaller snap body, as alxe had her power to slip through the barrier to the out side, and after that , she was free playin around in the grass field , playing with birds, and even ate a bird while in the air, she was a free kitten . She can go far as she wanted, as she stopped out side the barrer with her soft cat eyes knowing she's free, but she can't help but miss the place too
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:13 pm

McCon chuckled at the sudden bit of honesty coming out from her lips, "At least you're being honest with me now." He pulled her up and pressed a kiss down onto the neko's lips while his claws traced over her frame, "But unless I somehow get a wild hair to release you, you will still be here." He patted her softly, "Though unless you want to see what they'll do to you now that you'll bare my child soon, you should stay here. If you try to escape I might just have to keep you on your back."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:05 pm

She layes her head on his furr and felt his claws play with her soft bouncy curles"umm" she was about to say something until McCon bit her too it, there her eyes widen as she slowly lift her head up as he fought her in the thought proges "I... No" she lied as he can tell she's lieing by her sharp color eyes and fuzed up hair. She looked away not wanting to say it "but.. I know what they did to me.. I am still a cat after all... And you know what cats like.. I wish to be honest to be free from there by any one... But now am starting to regret you ever taking me out of that place, she felt his hands crass her body as with his claws wich brought her body to jump lightly, as she had a bad feeling she got him upset and mad
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:14 pm

The alpha sighed softly when she mentioned him being covered in blood when they had first met, "It was a rather large conflict that I had to go through in order to get to you little kitten. I would have been surprised if I didn't have blood on me." One set of claws began to strome through Alxe's hair, "You're not planning on leaving now are you?" He asked almost sensing the idea on her, "Especially after what they put you through."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Her small like cat ears sink low to her head, as she let out a small meow as she cuddled up closer to his furr. Not letting him go feeling his large strong arms wrap around hers in a loving inbrace "okay, master... Thank. You" she added bringing her body closer to his. Using his furr to dry up her tears alxe then thought about it, she needed to leave, she needed to be free, she wanted fresh air, starting tomorrow , the neko will find a way out , to be free and to walk the land she once used to." I.. I .. I'm okay master.. Also , I still do get scared of your form... When we first meant... Your body covered in blood... It scares me .." She added
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:54 pm

McCon gave a nod while he began running a claw up and down her back to try and comfort her, "JJ had made the attempt before. In the process she had lost her arm. Mostly by a freak accident, but it still happened. Aroa was lucky that Martha had found what she was doing and punished her before there was any lasting damage." After is explanation however he watched her drop back into his chest and start to cry, "It's alright little kitten. You're safe here. You won't get hurt because of what you are here." Despite being overwhelmingly larger that she was, he did try and cuddle up into the neko.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Alxe sigh softly abit sad, very sad to know she's last of her kin , she bit her lip hard in worry, and want to leave and have that freedom she once hade. No time she Listen to how they made this home, "so, if that's it.. Has any one escape from this place?" She asked in a soft voice and Kk and Arua has excepted before and was caught in a heart beat. Then she had to say it, she had to let this heaviness leave her heart "I don't want to be the only neko any more.. I hate being the only one alive.. I just.. Wish to walk around and have the life I once hade" she then Belgian to cry as she rubbed her face ages this furr" i... " her voice died softly then she layes softly on his chest with her ears lowered
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:35 pm

McCon arched an eye brow as she asked her first question though did let her continue her brief questioning even as the could both feel his now softening shaft slowly slipping loose from Alxe, "I have been trying to find a Neko for some time to add to my little harem. Your kind had been getting so hard to find. JJ had told me when I had located you that you were indeed the last of your kind." He then patted her hips, "As for this place. Martha and I crafted this place with magic quite some time ago. Only one way in or out now. And it has to be through my permission or Martha's."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:36 pm

She was scared of how he would thjnk of her thought process. But she did wanted to know more about her master other than hes a wolf and a great fucker"there arm many things I want to know about you... one of the things are.. when you found me.. who told you about me being the only neko? A d how did you know other then sent.. that and.. how did you get this home, and the people in it? " She asked wanfing to know more about him, as she layed her head on his furry chest making cute purrinf sounds like a kitten wanting to know as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 6:13 pm

The alpha gave a grunt of understanding before slowly shifting his fingers along her back and slowly down her tail, "You don't have to tell me now, but I would like to know what is on your mind from time to time." He let the silence after permiate while he waited to soften and give Alxe a way to be free from him, "Me? Well, That's a fairly broad topic little kitten." He stopped tracing his fingers up her tail, "The part where I'm here in a manor where no one can enter uninvited, my past? I'm full of different topics."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next