Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In The Eyes of He (mature, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Hime watched him as he scratched the back of his head trying his hardest not to think more about what she looked like now that they were alone. Or more to the point that he was alone.. with her, unattached and she seemed to ooze sexuality. Glimpses of her under him moaning his name withering in ecstasy as he slowly discovered her sensual sexual desires. She tilted her head as she caught his nervous laugh and blushed but doubted he knew where her mind had traveled when she caught him obviously distracted by her tight outfit. telling her how it was tight surely did not help.... "I didn't have any other choice it was either go for this and it being tight or remain naked and if i am going to blend in, I do not think the second option would be the best" she replied.

she then returned to his first words to her "pieces?" she question glad for the distraction on where her mind had went "What do you mean Pieces?" She asked hanging on to that distraction. but her mind briefly returned to it as he mentioned Selma being jealous of her, as his girlfriend, or something, was he suggesting it could be more then that.. however she opted not to ask. She noticed his brow arch to the foreign word she gave as her name and blushed as she explained "Well...I don't know my name, and I am liking how you call me 'princess'" she began "and when I thought of how much I liked it, that word somehow came to me." she tilted her head "think that might be some clue?" she asked voicing the question in her mind glad it had finally been diverted off the other subject left undiscussed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 5:11 pm

Westwood shrugged his shoulders at the first word, "Considering all the excitement you've had in just the last bit, that sounds about right." He chuckled lightly before taking another few bites out of the lizard on the stick. After the second question he looked to the side and swallowed everything in his mouth, "Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe he thinks you're a similar case as the other pieces. We're all a bit on the quirky side I guess you could say. And as for Selma," he chuckled again, "Maybe she got jealous of me getting another girlfriend or something."

His eye brow arched at the foreign name, "Well Hime. If that's what you want, then Hime it is." Once more the valley distracted him, "What? No. You put it on fine...it's just a little tight fitting is all." He let a nervous laugh start up in the back of his throat. He scratched the back of his head trying his hardest not to think more about what she looked like now that they were alone.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:55 pm

His princess coughed at the mention of the bugs but gave a nod realizing they lived on what they could catch. the silenced passed between them a while until he asked his question of how she was liking things so far?

The woman laughed a bit dryly how was she liked being chased for an unknown reason how she liked eating lizards and bugs she had one unsaid answer she did not really like it at all. Her reply though came but her tone was soft. "confusing" she muttered as she finished off the rest of the lizard tossing away the bones. He told her a bit so far but she had so many unanswered questions. "why did that creature want me what is this about" she replied. "do you know anything" she questioned him and thought back on what was said when they last fought. But it seemed her mind would not let them return willingly. "what was that... that... whatever we fought against recently talking about?"

It was true there was a lot she did not know; her past, her name.... but by now she had gotten to the word 'princess' and even liked it. She thought a moment then said. "If you like, you can call me Hime..." The woman was silent a long time after that wondering where that came from. Something told her the word meant princess. But that was all she knew anything else escaped her and eventually she gave up on finding out why she had said that.

When she raised her gaze to him she caught him staring at her chest again and the deep valley that begged to be explored. "what? did i put them on wrong?" she asked she had slipped them on she went by how they looked on the body she had removed them from, then put them on her own but for some reason he could not keep his eyes away from her body. His stares unknown to him effected her too her chest felt tight and her nipples hardened under his gaze as if begging to be licked and sucked in his warm mouth.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Westwood couldn't help but to chuckle at the princess when she seemed confused about the lizard, "Yeah. It's a staple food out here. Good source of protien. Though if you want more, I hear eating some of the mutated bugs out thete is a good choice." He chuckled trying not to look down the princess's shirt and into the canyon below.

His hands then worked the motions while he started eating the lizard off a charred wooden stake skewered through the length with the insides already removed aside from bone and meat, "So. How are you liking things so far?" He asked mostly to break the odd silence and his attention from her tightened clothing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 3:23 pm

The vault princess opened her eyes and shook her head to his remark of waking her from a nap. She honestly had no idea why those people had been after her. or who they were or who they worked for but then she still did not know her own name so she did not let the absence of this surprise her. She looked at Westwood her eyes seeming to ask him wanting to know why they wanted her, but it appeared he did not know either.

She glanced at him as he spoke and noticed her cleavage but then she been naked when he rescued her she did not know why seeing her bosom covered would make him uncomfortable. She also did not know the effects seeing a young lovely fertile woman did to his body.

Maybe this was why the eccentric King wanted her He may had gotten news of her when Westwood released her from her tube and being king he must had known what those were and what they was for. Whatever the reason the fact that he desired her was evident and Westwood knew he would not stop with this minor defeat the King once he wanted something he was obsessive in getting it until it was his.

Westwood looked away as he set the containers down. She got off the bed moving in a fluid motion then went to where he put hte container and opened it finding the roasted lizard. She stared at it then picked up confused how to even eat it. She heard him sigh as he showed her what to do. She did as he showed her and began to eat the meal. When the meal was finished, she seemed satisfied as the meal eventually away her hunger even if it was temporarily he did notice she learned fast which was a plus.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:57 pm

While Westwood took the long hike up the stairway to his and the princess's room, two folded over containers of food in both of his hands, his mind started to wander about what he must have gotten himself into picking up that girl and barely outside found that his old tribe was looking for her for some reason. King had always been a little on the eccentric side, if not outright loony from time to time, but this girl had barely gotten out of some sort of tube and he wanted her for whatever reason.

After the hike up he balanced one of the containers on the other in order to open the door, "Alright. Not sure what your tastes are, but it's better than nothing." He spoke backing up into the room and spotting his princess splayed out on the single mattress, "Hope I'm not interrupting a nap."

His eyes glanced to the new clothing that she had put on from his salvaged goods, mostly to find that the top she decided to put on was a slight bit too tight and started to form a fair set of cleavage in the opening close to the top, "Anyway. Chow down." He looked away and set the containers down. Inside was what looked like a roasted lizard smack dab in the middle on the container when it opened.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:48 pm

The Vault Princess had survived the journey thanks to his help and the fact the fluids in the tube coated her body from head to feet. She had no clue he was thinking perversely as they made their way to the room because she had her mind on other matters then the perverse expression on his face. One was she was wondering how she made it so far in such conditions. She sighed as she thought on this. The vault Princess had no idea the vault he saved her from had protected her from the elements and made everything she had experienced thus far tolerable. She also did not know that without that fluid things would be tough for her as they traveled. And neither of them knew that the strange fluid he found her in had been keeping her from suffering from the environment of this world. Just as his mask, duster, suit and stuff protected him.

While he removed his duster covering his face, she removed the weapons she dawned from the raid. She put them near the bed so they be easy to grab in case they was attacked or something during their stay in this place. She had not missed how handsome and attractive he was under the mask and duster. she also inwardly swooned and her heart pounded to his dazzling looks and she hoped to regain some composure but doubted that would be possible now.

She then nodded to his question. "I am not going back out there right now." His vault princess replied. As she remembered the stares and lewd looks to her as they saw the small dress she wore. She knew that it covered her but the way they stared, she might as well walked in as naked as when Westwood first found her. When he suggested she stay while he got the food she smiled  "I think thats a good idea." She replied. After he was gone to get the grub, she explored the room, leaving the bedroom with the single bed big enough for two behind her. something which she decided to put out of her mind for now but was aware that tonight they would share it.

The room was quaint, As she looked around she saw that the room mainly consisted of the bedroom, the hallway and another small room which she discovered was the bathroom. When she went into the bathroom she seemed to test everything including the faucet in the shower which looked similar to the cylinder she was in before Westwood found her in. it looked old but surely it still worked right?

With that hope she tried to turn on the water. While she waited she noticed her reflection and saw how scantly dressed she had been. "No wonder they stared like that." She muttered and tried to make herself more presentable even without a shower for she had turned back and found it didn't work she turned away from it after turning it off and did her best to clean up herself as best she could under the circumstances. Which was not easy. she did her best to clean the blood and dirt then eventually gave up. She thought she might have to go out of the room and into town to get some better clothes to wear when she remembered how she pillaged the weapons in that fight and saw he had pilfered the clothes. 'Why didn't I think of that?' She mentally asked herself as she hunted through their stuff for another attire to wear the next day.

She then return to the bedroom and sat on the bed waiting for Westwood to return with the grub hoping he got enough for both of them.  But the world changed so much she did not know if he would be able to find enough for them both. She also wondered what others here did for food and water. As she sat there waiting she was constantly reminded of how bare the place was and that there would be no choice but to sleep next to him in this bed she sat on. and since her clothes was dirty and she had to save the outfit she found for when they left, that left her with the option of either keeping on her wispy dress or sleeping nude.

His Vault Princess laid on the bed while she waited for him to come back and closed her eyes unaware her body would soon need another dose of the water that had preserved her life with him from the moment he saved her until now. Another thing that kept her going besides all those years she absorbed the fluids and other stuff it had in it to prepare her for the apocalyptic world. But who put her there? Why was the the one one to survive? Who were the others that did not? Why did they not survive? Why did the king want her so badly? what was so special about her? Questions filling their minds. Some of them neither could answer for now.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Westwood smirked when he felt his princess suddenly pull him along and to their room. The thought of spending the night alone with this young woman was a pleasant thought to say the least, but at the same time he was supposed to be acting as her guardian until she was able to handle herself or until he was able to bring her to a place she was able to hold her own in. That would be difficult if it went any further than a knight and his charge.

Once inside, he sighed and pulled off his pack and duster off. The clothing he wore underneath consisted of some dusty jeans and a plain looking shirt. The one thing that stood out though was a long sword that was strapped to his back. The last of which was set next to the duster, "Want to stick around here and I'll get the grub?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:27 pm

it was hard pushing through the crowd and avoiding the stares from the others in the room when they got to the desk she sighed and rubbed her wrist then nodded and tried talking to the hotel manager about their room the price and payment then after chatting a while she got the key to one room and took his hand in hers firmly and went to their room glad to be out of that mess
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Westwood chuckled lightly to her comment, "Oh, that's why we've got the gear from those raiders. We sell them off and I'm sure that we can afford three rooms no problem." With the helmet now tossed to the side of his pack, "Now come on princess." He took a soft grip of her wrist and pulled her along, "Stick close. Just because this is a nice place to rest up doesn't mean it doesn't have it's problems. I'll order room service to make up for that run we had to do."

Not ten minutes after he spoke, they walked into the main hallways. A swarm of other people scattered about made walking through difficult. Several sets of eyes gazed at the princess and the way she dressed. Westwood's unused hand was tucked inside of his duster as they passed.

After about ten minutes of pushing through crowds, Westwood finally made it up to the more formal looking lobby room, "How about you talk to the nice lady behind the counter about our room? Might be good for you to do some stuff out here."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:59 pm

The Vault Princess glared at him as he laughed at her while she panted then replied to his comment before answering his question. "I... hope... not..." She said to his comment about her getting used to it. "and... i... hope... we... don't... do... that... again... any... time.. soon..." she said taking a breath after every word. A sign to him that she was NOT used to this and would not be any time soon. She followed Westwood inside the building. She looked around and nodded when he said "not a bad place to rest up, is it" "no it isn't" She said not yet noticing he removed his ballistic protective headgear so focused on her surrounding and glad her breathing finally even out enough to answer his question "well since we do not have much for money and do not know when we will get more we can share a room" she said then looked up at him and noticed his features and wondered why he hid them he was so handsome she forgot how out of breath she was and didn't even realized she had gasped to his looks but who wouldn't be shocked after only seeing him with his helmet and such on.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:04 pm

Westwood couldn't help but to laugh at the way that the Vault Princess was panting has hard as she was, "You'll get used to it eventually. I can promise that." He spoke before he walked through the door to the building that they spotted before, "Welcome to Clocktower. Basically, it's a town built into an old apartment complex. Not a bad place to rest up." He stated before reaching under his helmet and slipping the ballistic protection off his head.

Under the rather intimidating helmet and mask was a handsome looking young man and a messy head of near black hair. Only his eyes appeared to be a bright yellow, almost like they would start glowing if they walked into a dark room, "So. You want your own room or are you comfortable with sharing one? It's cheaper just for the one."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:54 pm

The Vault Princess nodded. She didn't know what clock-tower meant but figured it must be the name of the town they headed towards. She stopped once to catch her breath not used to running, after all she did spend many many years in that thing he released her from down in the vault. After she caught her breath she then resumed her effort to keep up with him glad he had slowed to her pace so now they steadily made their way to town and she hoped she didn't have to run like that again unless she was tunning for her life.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Westwood chuckled and slowed down enough for his companion to catch up, "Get used to that. You'll be doing that a lot out here." The smile was almost audible as he spoke to her. A structure first prodded itself into the horizon. The remains of a sky scraper with dim lights now making themselves known in the slowly waning light, "Almost to Clocktower. Maybe another twenty minutes if we keep a good rate."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:35 pm

The Vault Princess had not expected him to be so quick she had been stretching her legs as if to prepare for a jog then saw him bounce and take off like a shot "hey, not so fast, i never ran before." The Vault Princess said and followed after him the best she could, but where he wasn't winded at all, she on the other hand panted as she fought to get more air into her lungs.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:09 pm

After tightening down a few straps on his duster and pack, he bounced on his feet a few times and instantly took off into a run towards the setting sun. Now that the duster jacket was tightened down on him it was much easier to get to running, even if it looked like something was pressed down against his back, "You doing alright back there?" He asked not feeling that much winded at the steady and quick pace.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:35 pm

After attaching her new acquired accessories she looked to him as he creacked his back and nodded it was not bad but then it was her first. She then saw him look to see where the sun was in the sky and after asking if she could manage a run to the next town she gave a curt nod "yes i think i can manage that" she said she seemed to be more steady on her feet and hoped she was right and they would hold up to a run as far as the next town. she did not know why but he seemed insistent they reach it before dark it made her wonder if he was perhaps afraid of the dark. However that thought was soon pushed away though since her black knight seemed to fear nothing they faced so far.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Once the small den was cleared out of anything valuable, Westwood tilted back with a few audible pops emitting from his back, "Well. Not a bad haul." He stated before looking to the way out, "Town's just a little ways out. I'm sure these pests would have tried to attack it if we let them." He took a step outside to see where the son was on the horizon, "And if we take off running, we'll make it there right before dark. Think you can handle that?" He asked before casually slinging his carbine to his back.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:41 pm

The Vault Princess followed behind him heading to them and with his help searched the bodies for anything useful most had weapons so she took them and any ammo and a few straps strapping one to her ankle and one to her leg and one on her arm. she also found a pack with ammo so took it as well then tried to see if they wore any masks like he did and found a few and grabbed them hoping to sterilize it later or something and put it in the pack. she also gathered anything valuable but not too much so she not be weighed down too much anything else she got she gave to him to hold in case it was needed.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:50 pm

Westwood looked up at his Vault Princess, any emotion he had was hidden behind the mask he wore, "They are technically human, but they've lost themselves to drugs, violence and this wasteland that any redeemable part of them has been snuffed out for a long time." He dropped the now empty magazine and broke the sniper back down into the two pieces again, "Now come on." His voice came back to the more energetic tone from before, "We'll be able to get some stuff for you down there. Sometimes you can salvage something usable from a raider camp. I'm good for now, but you still need something to at least shoot if you don't want me to have to guard you at all hours of the day." He tossed the two halves back into the downed pack before slinging the straps around his arms. He got back to his walk down to where the bodies lay in their permanent rest.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:39 am

She stood behind him and watched as he pulled out and attached his weapon and aimed it. then after he touched key points on his suit and uttered some sort of prayer he fired. the weapon made very little sound and she kept watch as the bodies fell at the bottom of the hill. She then heard him say in a somber tone 'may your souls rest in peace' it was the first time she heard that voice and she touched his shoulder not truly understanding things "so were they once human?" she asked him a slight fear in her voice to the question
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:21 am

Instead of moving about to try and avoid the group below, Westwood dropped his pack onto the ground and dug inside to pull out a pair of objects, "Who said we were going to get away from them? They're a menace to society, and I have the firepower. He slipped the two halves together to form a relatively short weapon that used a much bigger bullet than his carbine, "And I can take them all out right here." A click locked the weapon into place and he kept on his knee.

His non-firing hand touched several points on his chest, stomach and finally the voice emitter in the shape of a cross, "Suffering souls, by blood I will release your souls to meet with peace in the afterlife. In the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost. Amen."

He quickly brought his sniper up and several silent shots hissed from the barrel. Down into the small camp, blood spattered onto the ground and the makeshift hut as bodies dropped. Ten rounds were expelled in total and ten bodies dropped at the bottom of the hill, "May your souls rest in peace." His tone was somber this time, unlike his more playful manner of speaking earlier.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:34 pm

sadly the only thing she found was attached to her tube as if it had been meant for her for only she could remove it. but not aware what it was she put it in a rubber thing and had it against her back on her belt something telling her it was hers and it was important but other then that feeling she knew little about it. so unaware it was her weapon she did as he said "so which way do we go to get away from them." she asked as she prepared for the run of their lives.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 7:43 pm

After around an hour of their brisk walk Westwood shot his hand up to get Vault Princess to stop behind him, "Hold up." He stated quietly then made a motion with his hand for his companion to get to the ground, "Looks like a gang of raiders took up roost in the road." He stated before pulling a pair of binoculars and handing them over to Vault Princess, "It's the weirdly dressed guys down there. Taking roost in that guard station. Long story short. If you got the firepower, kill em. If not. Run like hell"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Thanks to her borrowed shoes helped make their travel soft and it was one thing she was glad to have even if it did smell. She was good at keeping her steps as quick as his as she stayed one step behind him so not to trip over him or bump into him. She kept her eyes peeled for anything unusual. But whatever had been a red flag 'in her world/time' she could not recall no more then she could recall her name. So she just looked for the things he mentioned or anything that looked strange, unusual and out of the ordinary. problem with that was mostly everything here looked strange to our Vault Princess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Eyes of He (mature, open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next