Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In The Eyes of He (mature, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 8:57 pm

It had been quite some time since Westwood had last touched a woman quite like this. It was a feeling he missed since he had been on his own, "As you wish my princess." He shifted his weight enough so that Hime was now on her back while his own body covered her. His lips soon found purchase on Hime's frame. He didn't even know at what point he had removed his own clothing in respose to Hime's newly refound nudity.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:19 am

Hime release a moan as he kneaded her full breasts her nipples tightening and pressed against his hand. "Ahn~" Hime moaned. She took a tentative step closer instinct guiding her as she pressed against him. "More..." She whispered removing the rest of the blasted material keeping her skin away from his ever since his hand was on her hip on her ass no even before that she desired him She no longer knew what she was doing all she knew was his touch burned but felt good at the same time and she wanted more of that fire. needed him to touch her more, her body demanding he go even further then just touching her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:41 pm

While he did get a good view of Hime as she took off the restricting clothing from her chest, he had tried to not keep a solid stare at Hime, "It's fine. Little confusion happens here and there." He spoke right before she mentioned being hungry for something else and the sudden pull when she had him takeva firm grasp of one of her breasts. His other hand instinctively pulled up and took another firm grasp of hos princess's breasts. He couldn't help himself from there and began kneading the flesh in his hands. He deeply enjoyed each motion, each push making him want to go further.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:35 pm

Hime looked to him confused. "you said head back up, I thought you meant you wanted to return back here" she said since he never specified which 'up' he was referring to it was easy to get confused. She was still panting when he made the suggestion. She took it off while she huffed. "your right" she said throwing the top down and felt less restricted even though her nipples was now exposed again to his eyes. the bad news was she would have to put it back on... later, much later... She knew it can not wait forever but she would cross that bridge when the time comes. "But right now I think I am hungry for something more then food..." Hime replied as she brought his hand to her breast letting him feel her soft skin and her erected nipples.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:13 pm

He felt it strange that the princess had taken his question to head back up right away instead of getting food and heading up before the crowds arrived, but at the same time he felt like he had to watch over her, "Well. We were going to get it, but you took off." Westwood spoke with little of his breathing sped up despite the long walk back up, "I have rations if you're that desparate." He spoke though after he really stopped to see his princess he noticed how she moved and really felt his face heat up, "It might be a little easier to breath with that top off and something a little looser fit." He suggested while trying to avoid staring at her very evident bust nearly popping out of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:06 pm

"we just came down' She said but he led her back up again as she ran back upstairs to their room Hime panted but manage to get out "but what will we do for breakfast?" she asked as he lead her back up to save her from those who would see her scantly covered skin and react like hounds in heat a fate the former knight had wanted to avoid but here they were alone together in the room they left only a moment before her breathing heavily from the run making her chest rise and fall and her breath come out in short gasps like a woman in the throes of intense sex. Hime bent a bit exposing more of her breasts to him as she caught her breath
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 10:51 pm

Glad for the moment of repreave, the former knight opened up the door for Hime with a small smile on his face while he guided her back out to the somewhat quiet market while he looked for that one place for a decent breakfast. At least decent for the end of the world at any rate. Part of him wanted to kick himself for not taking advantage of the situation.

Of course that train of thought ran off the rails once they were near the place where he had picked up the lizards from before, "Head back up before the crowds start running back?" He asked remembering the looks previously and now that her clothing was borderline provocative probably would have made that worse.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Hime nodded and joined him "sure lets go" she said and took his hand enjoying their time together yes even including his hand on her ass she swiped away that thought before she did something bold like let him return there but they had another night together here so her heart skipped at the possibility of him touching her again. Now Hime was no nympho but it felt good somehow she guessed it was the lack of touch for however long she was in the tube or maybe whoever put her there did something to make her sensitive towards the one who rescued her like those stories of old where a prince rescued their princess from a tower and the two fell in love. That got a soft sigh from her lips it sounded lustful even needy. Hime did not know of the urges that only sex with a man had the cure for. She went with him and watched as he checked to see if their breakfast was ready hoping it took her mind off her body at least for now.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 10:18 pm

It was so hard to resist moving to try and cop a second feel of his princess. Only a few inches and he could potentially get a nice firm squeeze out of this little moment, "Yeah. I got the feeling back. Thanks." Almost like he was tormenting himself, Westwood moved again from the mattress, "Feel like seeing if they got gecko or deathclaw eggs down there before we take off? No idea when we'll get another stay like this so best eat here while we can."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:42 pm

"It's not your fault" Hime replied as she took his hand and rubbed it to help with the blood flow buying his excuse which saved him or she was naive or maybe both. She seemed to not understand the needs of a man but her body was oh so tempting for him to find out if it did. "Is your hand better now?" she asked bringing him out of his thoughts until he saw she had his hand just inches from her breasts, and he knew if he extended his fingers he could touch the skin of her tempting cleavage made even more tempting by the suit she wore.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:40 pm

After a brief tug away from where his hand was, Westwood let a small chuckle spring up from his throat, "Sorry about that. Guess my hand fell asleep." He shook his hand like he was trying to return blood flow to the appendage, "Well. Maybe the room rental lasts until about noon, but after that we really do have to leave." He looked away for the moment almost expecting to get smacked across the face for leaving his hand where it probably shouldn't have gone, "And sorry if I made you feel any bit uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Hime made a sound to the involuntary squeeze on her soft succulent derrière, but whether it was a sound wanting more or to be released neither of them would find out. The reason for this was in the next few minutes not long after telling her he was awake He then moved to stretch out the kinks in his back & shoulders the sound of his cracking bones echoed as they filled the silent room. Hime's mind was however on his firm hand which was still resting on her tush but for the moment she paid that fact had been in the back of her mind, as her thoughts returned to when he had squeezed her and the sound she had made from that action. why did she make that noise? She felt her face blush as she recalled the almost moan like sound she had made. Thankfully though he distracted that line of thought with his question.

"How long have you been up?" The sound of his groggy voice vanishing and returning to normal letting her know he was now fully awake. "Not too long." She replied. "Just woke up a few moments ago." Hime added. She then gazed at his hand so at home against the cheeks of her flesh, then back to his face. "Unless I am mistaken, you did say that we have to take off today. If so I am ready, that is if you are." she returned her eyes to his hand. "but it seems this part of you has different idea then leaving..." In fact the way he held her both now and last night was sending signals that said he did not mind at all if they stayed here and got to know each other better.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 8:28 pm

The knight grumbled lightly in his slowly vanishing sleep before one eye slowly opened up with Hime's voice, "Alright. I'm up." Westwood spoke before his hand involuntarily squeezed where it rested on Hime. The rest of him tried rolling loose from the restful sleep. Several loud cracks echoed in the room as he stretched out his back and shoulders while he awoke, "How long have you been up? The groggy voice had vanished and in it's place the normal tone he had been letting her know.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 7:52 pm

Hime smiled in her sleep as she felt him embrace her. she slept better then she had in some time. He felt how well rounded she was her soft skin her firm child-bearing hips, her soft ass. who knew how long he had last held a woman maybe a long time... Hime nestled against her knight and dreamed contently in his embrace.

The next morning came as it always did. Hime woke and noticed his hand cupping her rear. now some would smack him or call him a pervert. But not Hime she knew his hand was on her hip when she went to sleep and thought it had fell to her bottom after he relaxed it when he fell asleep. She looked up and saw he was still asleep and smiled letting him have a few more minutes of peaceful slumber.

She snuggled against him tracing his chest a bit. she never had the chance before to examine him so closely she studied him, feeling his features and committing them to memory she might not know much but she was learning about this world. she continued a while then stopped with a reluctant sigh and then whispered into his ear. "West-wood... it's morning, time to wake up..."

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 6:20 pm

Westwood popped an eye open when he felt Hime try holding on to him. A small smirk curled up the corner of his lips while his arm gracefully wrapped around her frame and rested on her hip while she slept. He soon fell asleep with a set of deep relaxing breaths.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 7:34 am

Hime released a sigh when he said he no longer remembered the question telling her it was not that important. He then told her to get some sleep telling her they would need to start traveling tomorrow. She was going to ask if it was safe but the former knight looked so tired she held it back. It felt safe enough and after a moment she laid next to him and closed her eyes for some sleep holding him somehow helping her feel much safer.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 7:07 am

Westwood opened up one eye to Hime then shrugged his shoulders, "Don't quite remember to be honest. And if I forgot what I was going to ask, it probably wasn't that important." He shut his eyes and took in one more deep breath, "Just get some sleep before we have to take off tomorrow. It'll make the walk out more tolerable."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:29 pm

Hime gave a nod and laid down in the bed laying nest to him. "Do you have any questions for me?" she asked then said "A bit ago you seemed like you wanted to ask me something but instead you choose to answer my question first" she replied "I do not know if i can give you any answers, but you can rely on me to answer what i can." Hime replied. She already told him she would tell him if anything was remembered the only thing she had not told him was the word chess entering her mind, and her mind being in the perverted gutter. Especially when he said he could make himself hard. That sentence alone had sounded so sexual she was unable to stop the image from entering her mind.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Westwood shrugged his shoulders at the comment, "Don't really know. Never asked and he never brought it up. I just know he has a knack for predicting when someone tries to kill him." He then flopped back on the old mattress with a sign, "Anyway. Probably should get some rest soon. Can't stay in one spot like this for too long now." His eyes shut and his hands tucked behind his head.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 9:50 am

Hime frowned at that, not liking the news of ripping body parts or blowing up "things"- mainly people - too well... However the precognition interested her a bit thinking maybe if he indeed could 'see in the future' maybe he could see the past but shook the idea off after a while It was not worth the risk Hime had an inkling that if not for being a little on the eccentric side, if not outright loony from time to time. The king would know things she did not. She seemed to mull over her thoughts then asked softly "You say he has some precognition but that shows things to come do you know if has the reverse, can see the past?" she almost hoped and also feared the answer to be yes still she felt she needed to know
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 5:16 am

Westwood, the former knight, looked at the interesting look on Hime's face with the blush in the case of his statement. He would have asked about it, but her question about King came first, "A little of both actually. He has a small amount of precognition, but he mostly tears off body parts if no one listens to him or he gets attacked. If he concentrates enough he could make someone explode."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 10:44 pm

As Westwood or Knight; whichever you called him now, said hardens up Hime found herself blushing as her perverted mind returned to the hentai thinking of that hardening made her shiver 'stop it!' She told herself a she slapped the thought from her mind. "those are interesting quirks." Hime replied sounding a bit breathless from what he told her and where those words sent her thoughts into. "So, you said this King of yours is physic, does that mean he bends spoons or are you referring to the 'see in the future' psychic stuff?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Westwood in turn of her question just started to laugh a bit, "The king is the strongest among the other pieces. He calls the shots and others follow. And he has a tendency to murder subordinates that don't do as he says. Even killed one of the former queen pieces when that one challenged him. Splattered her like a melon on the wall. Did that when I was first inducted."

Then her second question came, "The quirks? Basically, each of us has a talent or ability that is super human. King is a psychic beyond measure. Rook turns invisible." He paused seen the look in her eyes almost begging her to tell her what his quirk was, "And my body hardens up when I take a blow. Can't stop everything, but I've survived a lot that would typically kill someone."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 9:03 pm

As he spoke she settled next to him he was right Hime did sound better but she did not tell him he was in a way still calling her 'princess' all the time thinking it was best he did not know after what he just said about it. As he talked to her about the various 'pieces' that became your name and telling her he used to be a knight, was this some sort of game? As he kept naming the pieces she suddenly went still they sounded somehow familiar to her a game, chess... she had no idea where that thought came from though and said nothing about it.

"So each piece or name as you go up from the bottom to the next each one is a higher rank? like if you beat Selma, would you be a new rook?" it appeared though she did not remember much she did her best to get the gist of it. "If that is the case then shouldn't they be after the king instead of a nobody like me, i mean only name i have up to know was the one you gave me 'vault princess' what part do i have here or is that why everyone is after me I am a stranger with no name so they are curious about me?" she then went on to the next question "and you said everyone has a quirk whats that supposed to mean?" Hime asked 'and whats yours hung in the air unsaid.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Westwood started to shift when he felt Hime seem to inch closer to him. He tried pulling his mind away from that part and try not to think about her form pressed together as tightly as it was. Then came the question that managed to take his mind off her body so he could talk.

"The Pieces are something of a ruling group around these parts. The rooks, bishops, knights, queens and kings are different ranks which after you take that rank, that becomes your name until you either get succeeded on or, like me, you outright quit. I was Knight for a few years. And each of us have some sort of quirk about us. Something that makes me a little more than human. Best description I can think of, is that we're all super soldiers. If I get hit by something, you'll see mine. Selma, or Rook now, can turn invisible with her special suit."

The former knight shrugged his shoulders, "Well. Sounds better than saying 'princess' over and over again. As for a clue, still no idea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Eyes of He (mature, open)   In The Eyes of He (mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Eyes of He (mature, open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next