Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:59 pm

InuYasha gulped. "Fantasy? What do you mean? I..." he said before he cringed. "Humiliating you isn't a big turn on to me" he said. He sighed hearing the groupies call him scum. He did not protest to the Aru asking them to join. He knew that there was nothing to stop this from happening. He sighed. "I wish that she was under a spell...at least then it would be temporary! She said something about smelling a great power in me or something, and that's why she's about to rape me!" he yelled. His member was throbbing at this point looking very appetizing to females. Many boys in the high school would kill to have a size like his, and there it was for Aru and her groupies to worship and praise.

InuGenki sighed heavily looking down at his wife's swollen belly, which this sight made him grin knowing full well what they had done and what it meant in the future. It was no skin off his nose as he was a very productive youkai. He finally caught his breath as they cuddled in bed together. "Um, I can, but which dog form are you talking about?" he asked. He knew that he could not transform into his larger forms due to the spell placed on him tanks to the Youkai government. He closed his eyes for a moment. "It's a shame that they assigned you to watching me. You do seem to take pride in your artifact hunting days, now you're just making sure no one finds me" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:23 pm

It matters not to her as Aru coming under this new found sensation she can to love. Lust and acting out on it, “(Aru): but isn't there a fantasy you wish to explore? Isn't there anything you want me to do that's down right kinky... slutty...” she whispered in his ear once again, “wouldn't it turn you on doing it only to pleasure you at the cost of me humiliating myself? I would do it... just for you... Master.” Aur was aware of themselves being watch and didn't care, but mainly you at her two groupie girls when InuYasha ask for help. “What the hell are you doing with that scum Aru,” one said, “I can't beleves this... unforgivable, unforgivable, unforgivable... UNFORGIVABLE!!!” The other shouted. “(Aru)” Calm down girls, rather then be all upset... why not join us,” she asked them in a seductive tone to express her deep lust and turn to InuYahsa, “(Aru): I don't mind sharing, as long as I am your alpha bitch. So let us all be a happy family and help spread Master's seed to all.” The girl were not at a shock that left them speechless, until with raging glare turning to InuYasha, “What... spell... did you place on our Goddess,” both of them whispered in bone chilling voices.”

Another smirk came to her lip at his words while Marimo felt quite confident in herself, “(Marimo): not this time... oh your in for a surprise body.” She bit down on her lip as InuGenki shoved his knot end inside her. It was much bigger then before which brought Marimo to scream painfully but in pleasure for the most part. A long lick to her lips came at the feeling of her husband filling her womb, which did make her belly swell up, till on her orgasm much gushed out. On the bed she panted heavily as her lover cuddle and in turn she kissed InuGenki back. “(Marimo): it's slow but coming along nicely. Honey... you think you can fuck me in your dog form the next time?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:09 pm

InuYasha blushed. "I just can't see where I would get this powerful aura that you speak of" he said with doubt. It was not because of his mother being incredibly strong, but his own insecurities as her son and seeing a gap between her strength and his. He gulped at her saying that she was at his mercy. "I-I-I...I don't need you to humiliate yourself..." he mumbled, but her persistence in making him get bigger was making him rather annoyed. When she tackled him down to the ground getting on top of him, he growled loudly. He looked over seeing Aru's groupies staring in shock and amazement, but it was more into his size than Aru trying to rape him. He blushed as she began to suck him off in great hunger, which he flinched at her saying she wanted pups. He looked towards the groupie mouthing off the words, "help me" which he hoped they would help him.

InuGenki growled loudly. "I know you'll give out just like you always do!" he said before he roared as she clamped down onto him like a vice milking him. He chuckled to himself. "God of lust eh? He's about to make his goddess of fertility preggers again" he said before his knot swelled up and got them stuck. Her milking made him finally climax, and he filled her up with his seed. He panted heavily and smirked. "Yea...that's the spot!" he yelled. He leaned in to lock lips with her, and his aura relaxed greatly. The disaster was avoided now that the beast was satisfied and relaxed. He closed his eyes enjoying the moment with her before he opened them back up. "So how's the artifact hunting going for you all?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:47 pm

"To me I am" the words of InuYasha heeded another response to disagree, “(Aru): you speck such nonsense, you are more then what you are,” she whispered in his dog shaped ears with a light seductive like around the rim. “(Aru): you have the smell of a powerful aura such as myself is drawn to. Mmmm can't you see I'm at your mercy, me... a highly respect student, at your word I would even humiliate myself if it pleases you.” Her hand continued to stroke him off at cock, making him hard and ready, “(Aru): look at you... it keeps getting bigger!” Then as it appears InuYasha wasn't going to give what she want's as suggested, so Aru took it even further when she tackled him down, having herself on top of him. “(Aru): Have it your way,” straddling him Aru turn so she'll face his cock as her rear faced him, as InuYasha can see how wet her panties are. From there she took in his cock deeply to suck him off in the most hungry way. “(Aru): if you haven't guest yet... I what to have your pups, so protection is out of the question.

The sound his her Youkai husbands roars had sent pleasurable shivers up her spin when ever his did so. Her legs came tightly around his waist as she continued to move his InuGenki's hard thrust, to show she wants more and can take the punishment, “(Marimo): OOOHHHH FUCK!!! Fuck all you want my darling... my pussy will never give out,” that said her wall clamped down tight like a vice, milking his seed when ready to give. “(Marimo): Ahhhh your the master, the fucken god of lust,” she shouted out, “(Marimo): Ohhh god it's amazing!” Make me swell up! Make me into a balloon belly. Come on... what are you wanting for? Fill this slut up!”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:55 pm

InuYasha was a little unnerved that the popular upperclass female had her eyes set out on his giant cock, reguardless if this was her true self surfacing or not. He sighed deeply. "To me I am" he said. He groaned to her feeling up his dick before she set it free by unzipping his pants. Her hand dug inside his underwear felt weired, but was was started to feel a little pride in this as she felt up his meat. "You seriously want to do this without protection?" he asked. He gulped. "You're going to have to take it from me then" he challenged her.

InuGenki roared. "Fuck yea! Let me hollow out your cave!" he yelled. He grinned. "Feel my horse cock inside you! Tell me who your master is!" he yelled. He knew she was aroused with his new form. This form really made the sex feel great. He sighed happily as she told him to give her another baby. He chuckled. "Oh I'll fill you up so you look like a balloon!" he told her. He locked lips with her as he continue to rough her up during their sex. "I can cope with this spell if you keep having sex with me" he yold her.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:55 pm

In thought to what InuYasha's lines of thinking accrued in thought, he was right about that one thing, Aru is hell bent on having sex with him even here. She was much so draw to his aura which brought the uncontrollable lust out of a highly respectable upper class student. But then again... maybe this is Aru's true self that has been longing to surface, “(Aru): oh no your not... not at all average,” that said her hand felt on his growing dick, loving her touch as it got even bigger, “(Aru): mmmm it what's a nice tight cave to explore so why don't you let your tall fat friend here come out to play.” Aru push the situation further with her hand unzipping InuYasha pants and dug her hand in, feeling up his dog meat. “(Aru): So... what. Let's worry about that later, besides I can't feel all of you with a rubber so not using protection.” Again she kiss him and lick the side of cheek and on the neck with the one arm still around the neck, “(Aru): come on... you know you want it. So touch me. I not letting go until you give it to me!”

Either this being role-play or InuGenki's actual rage being taken out on her within this hot sex, regardless Marimo loves it and take it as it is. His word made her smirk to express cockiness as her hips continued to move with his thrust while her tight cave remain tight to his pleasure. (Marimo): horse dick or any Youkai I can take it, so fuck me with four big dicks if you want, my pussy with ware you out baby.” Marimo licked her lips in sight of his new form and ready herself to take in his huge size and screamed in pleasure, “(Marimo): Ahhhh god yes... if you want another baby then give it to me, fill my womb with your cream till my belly swells.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:49 pm

InuYasha saw her evil expression knowing full well that she was feigning being knocked out to get him in this situation. He blushed as temptresses arm wrapped around his neck pulling him down. He resisted some, but deep down he knew that she was hell bent on having sex with him. He was not sure if this was rape or not if he was compromising. He was attracted to her, but he was in denial that this was all happening. "You've got to be mistaken...I'm just average" he said. He realized the trouble he was in when she placed him into a death grip, which he gulped. "Do you mean to tell me that you can't spend time after school? I don't have any protection on me right now" he bargained with her. His rock hard subway footlong was wanting to burst from his pants.

InuGenki was very well tempered and relaxed, but he was well inclined to act for her. He was really convincing with his acting as well. He snickered hearing her ask if this was all he had. "That horse Youkai was me! My dick was so big your mind had to play tricks in order for you to cope with the trauma!" he yelled, which he snickered transforming his manparts so it grew to the size she mentioned, and his cantelope size balls slammed into her legs. He had mastered his transformations so well that he got morph individual body parts. "I intend to make you into nothing but a puddle on the floor!" he shouted with a deep monsterous tone. He snickered. "I want a child out of this! You hear!?" he demanded. Deep in the back of his mind the last couple times they fooled around like this resulted in InuYasha and Amatersasu being born. He was not making a demand but a bold prediction, and in his own way he was showing how he would embrace it.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Though incapacitated at the moment, Aru held her seductive smile on her lips with a slight rose color to the cheeks. She could even feel InuYasha's arms as he held her out off concern, as well the warmth with their body press together somewhat. “(Aru): Mmmm Master... Master InuYasha,” came her whisper and awaken to find him talking with Myoga, so Aru then now pretended to remain passed out, long enough for the Head Master to leave off and informing professor of their new student tardiness as Myoga intended. "Hey...are you alright?" Hearing those words Aru opened her eyes leering evilly while the arm came around his neck, in order to pull InuYasha down. Aru seductively licked her lips before drawing him into a long wet kiss tongue to tongue, “Mmmm... so this is how a powerful Youkai's lips taste like.” Aru pulled InuYasha into her more and cling so hard to show she'll never let go, “(Aru): do you really want to go to class right now? Why not spend more time with me.”

It was quite true which the words InuGenki said about his wife loving danger. Even Marimo wouldn't know what to do without it, as normal sex to her is boring and danger always inspires arousal. His hard thrust made her curial up bottom lip and bite down from the pleasure, “(Marimo): is that all you got? I'd had a horse Youkai with two huge dicks that made me sore,” she teased to evoke his wrath, wanting her Youkai to really give it to her. ““(Marimo): Come on baby mess me up, I only you can fuck this pussy to shit. Ahhhh yes... there... given me something incredible to fill in my report,” aside from this Marimo would have to make a report on each sexual activity and she loves giving dirty detail.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:41 pm

InuYasha saw her hit the wall, which he freaked out. "Oh shit! This is not happening!" he yelled. Myoga hopped over. "It's okay Master InuYasha...I saw the whole thing. I'm really impressed you were able to keep her off from you...Female's like her are attracted to powerful youkai, and lose themselves" he said. InuYasha held Aru's head in his lap. "Will she be alright!?" he asked. Myoga nodded. "She might try to..." he said before the bell ring. InuYasha flinched. "Shit! I'm late!" he yelled. Myoga sighed. "I'll go to your class and inform your professor, but once she wakes up, go straight to class...you hear!?" he yelled before he hopped off. InuYasha looked down at Aru and blushed. He was attracted to her, hell he was loving the rub down. He was still very hard from her seducing him. He waited for her to wake up, which he shook her shoulder. "Hey...are you alright?" he asked.

InuGenki smirked. "I think you know full well just how dangerous I am...that's why you married me and beared my pups...danger really turns you on!" he said. He grinned thrusting into her wildly and with great force. "Fuck yes! Just stay there and take it bitch! You're going to pay for everything they did to me!" he yelled. He picked up a good rhythm before he leaned in to nibble her neck. "You're pussy is going to become nothing but goo!" he said. The house was creaking from the force, which he carried her onto the bed mid coitus, and laid her there with her lower body hanging over the bed. "You can stick this in your fucking report!" he said being totally dominant over her.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:01 pm

The situation became more serious as Aru found herself lost in her own lust, as to what was affecting her to act so shameful coming on strong with InuYasha came unknown. “(Aru): I can't help it... I just can't help myself.” Her hand began to give the chest a good rub down and felt down the abs, while tongue lick his neck after licking her own lips, “(Aru): Hmm what a nice body you have, can I feel more,” she whispered in his dog ears and felt his bare skin after she lift his shirt to do so. And would have felt lower to find his throbbing and impressive manhood, till Aru was pushed away with great force to land her on the another wall aside from the one she had InuYasha pinned. The force was too great and unexpected where she hit the back of her head and knocked out and did hear what he had to say.

Despite the made threats and expressed rage he felt for the organization she works for, Marimo held her smirk feeling cocky since this isn't their first dance, “(Marimo): yes I attracted you but I didn't know how dangerous you are, so I had to subdue you. Even as the new enraged InuGenki made threats Marimo got aroused more to the display of his power and was tempted to take off the spell to unlock his full power, “(Marimo): bring it now... my pussy with crush your dick into dust.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:50 pm

InuYasha was unsuspecting about an impending sexual encounter, but Myoga was aware of it. He could not do anything about it. "Well, I was not using it as an excuse, but more of an insult" he said. InuYasha was unaware that Aru had already flicked Myoga off his shoulder. Myoga rolled down the stairway and looked up at them watching them walk away. "I hope you are smarter than your ancestors, kid..." he muttered. InuYasha noticed that they turned down a hall that was not traveled much, which he blushed. "You don't know..." he muttered before he had nowhere to escape. His ears perked to her mentioning his strong demonic aura turning her on. He gulped as she pressed him into the wall and her breasts mash into his chest. InuYasha pushed her off showing a great deal of strength to do so. "Aru...I know what you want, but I want you to keep your integrity" he said but he had a huge boner in his pants that would put any upperclassmen to shame. "If you want to have sex with me...can we do it in someplace more private?" he asked.

InuGenki chuckled. "I love it when you stroke my ego like that" he said responding to her calling him her hunky dog. He could tell she was ready for a quick fill up, but he was going to take a look under the hood to be sure. I looked at her and snarled. "You attacked me, it's called self defense...it was incompitency of your whole system that lead to so much destruction" he said before he grew angry and his wrists, ankles, neck, knees, elbows, thighs, and shoulders started glowing red and arching electricity as a spell was holding his tremendous power in check. He roared. "I'm going to make sure you'll be walking awkwardly for a week!" he said before he shoved his member so far into her that it pressed into that hardest to react spot that was the most sensitive in the female anatomy.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Beforehand Aru had left her groupies behind as she took to show InuYasha around the school, because in truth she didn't want them hanging around. At that they wept since this is the first time they'd ever left Aru's side and seeing her with InuYasha inspired a grudge that is to be taken out on him in the future. And still on the conversation Aru felt she needed to disagree with Myoga, “(Aru): all do respect Head Master... but girls should be action more lady like and their too old to be acting so childish. We're only excusing their behavior if we let them be.” aside form the other girls, it annoyed Aru to have Myoga around where she really wanted to be alone with InuYasha, therefore without notice she flicked the annoying flee off his shoulder as they came across the downstairs stairway, sending Myoga bouncing down each step. Then as she was asked; “You're interested in me?" Instead of answering she took his hand and dragged InuYasha off, going further down the hallway and turn different corners in order to come somewhere where their alone. “(Aru): Why... I'm interested in you, you ask? Truth is... I don't really know myself.” Aru backed InuYasha into narrow corner is he'll have no where to escape as she drew near, “(Aru): Mmmm that scent... the smell of a powerful demonic aura, I can find myself lose in that smell.” Her body pressed on him as he can feel her large breast pressing a well, “(Aru): I don't know what it is... haaaa... ahhha... about you.” Almost like an animal she panted heavily while taking in his smell sniffing long the neck. “(Aru): what am I doing? I can't stop myself.”

This is for InuGenki to help lift the boredom of house arrest as it seem, but he did got to her where she became annoy to the point of tending to the problem at hand the best why she can think of. “(Marimo): the truth is my hunky dog... I was bored with work anyway so I thought I take a brake,” she whispered as he undressed her, yet the truth is she so bored herself it made Marimo very horny. His lick made her moan without restraint and shivered in delight, “(Marimo): you know why you have to put up with this honey, so until we can trust you you'll have to heed the rule but let's not talk about it right now. Licking her lips Marimo was turned on when he took control by placing her to a wall and locked lips. And in turn she kissed him back hard and passionately with her arm around his furry neck, “(Marimo): what are you waiting for baby? Fuck my brains out.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:22 pm

InuYasha looked at Aru and sighed. "It's fine...I'm used to being picked on..." he said before he shot the girls a nasty look. "I'm not sure whether or not to take your appologies though. Disingenuous appologies piss me off...If you have a problem with me, then just say it!" he rose his voice. Myoga sighed. "Now, relax...they are just girls" he said. InuYasha grumbled. "And that's an excuse why?" he asked. Myoga chuckled. "They haven't matured yet" he said as they looked around the school with Aru's help. InuYasha looked up at Aru and blushed. "You're interested in me?" He asked. He was trying to figure out her intentions. InuYasha sighed. "I don't see what's so special about me...the only thing I have is that my mom is freakishly strong!" he said.

InuGenki grumbled. "I can't go anywhere without you being 200 feet away from me" he said before he smirked as he bugged her enough to get up. He was the only man with the balls to test her patience. He was not expecting her to drag him back into the room. "Well...I wasn't expecting this, but I'll take it" he said as he took his clothes off showing off his muscular physique and well endowed member. He growled seductively stripping his wife nude before he licked from her belly button up to her breast teasing her nipple. "I hate being of a fucking leash all the time...It's really interferring with our relationship and your work" he said before he wrapped his big buff arms around her, lifted, and pressed her against the wall locking lips with her while touching her body everywhere.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Things as they are started getting out of hand, with Inuyasha upset with Aru's two groupies acting with ill-mannerism towards him, they two expressed temperament with exchanged nasty words. “(Aru): Everyone calm down,” softly she spoken once more and gave InuYasha a humble bow, “(Aru): please excuse them, their over protective of me from time to time and it gets annoying but please do forgive them.” Hearing her words the two girls started tearing up, “Annoying!? How cruel of you Goddess,” both of them said, “(Aru): stop acting like children and apologies to our newcomer and make him feel welcomed,” she order. The two made a pout and looked away from him, but did show a respectable bow, displaying their apologies yet didn't mean it as it was forced. And as the head master's voice took ear Aru did a another bow in InuYasha's direction since Myoga is on his shoulder, “(Aru): head master... I apologies over this little mishap, so let me be on my way to show the newcomer around the school.” that being until another came on the scene. Aru didn't show it but there's a dislike she has with the six tailed Kitsune, the way he talks and hits InuYasha. On the side lines she'd waited for them to finish talking as the conversation did interest her deeply, “(Aru sorry for butting in but I must take Master InuYasha with me, class will start in another 30 minutes so I like to show him around to familiarities with the school, so if you'll excuse us Head Master... and professor...” After bowing to each one she then took InuYasha by the hand , rushing down the halls to get away, “(Aru): so Master InuYasha... you really are an interesting character and Head Master Myoga is right about one thing... I am interested in you.”

The daily life with Rai Youkai was found very boring as much as her restless husband has become, but there was nothing she can do about it at the moment. Far to busy with the report work she sigh out of frustration with all his bagging to go out, made the work harder to do, “we can't... you know I have work here,” she shouted and then sighed, “fine... anything to shut you up.” By the garment Rai grabbed him and took to the bedroom and slammed him on the bed, “you said you are bored baby, so have fun with me.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:02 pm

InuYasha looked at the groupies and rolled his eyes. "Goddess? Are you serious?" he asked before glared at them. "Hey! It wasn't like it was intentional! I was in the middle of a muse!" he yelled before his eyes widened at the punch being thrown at him. He looked at Aru as she caught the fist of rouge groupie. He nodded to her question. "Yea...that's right" he said. He smiled. "Thanks, I would really like that" he answered Aru. "You're lucky she stopped you from punching him" Said the head master's voice came from the room. The head master poked his head out from behind InuYasha's neck. "Just to inform you...Master InuYasha here is the son of Marimo Susanoo" he said. InuYasha flinched. "How long were you there!?" he shouted. The Head Master laughed. "I was here the whole time, I was going to see to it you don't start any trouble" he said. InuYasha's eye twitched. "Gee, thanks..." he said. The Head Master cleared his throat. "Now I want no, pranks now...I don't want his parents finding out" he said. InuYasha looked back. "You mean my mother right?" he asked. The Head Master coughed. "Yea, whatever...they are equally as scary" he said. InuYasha laughed. "My dad? Please...he makes my mom do everything. I bet he couldn't even lift a tv remote yet alone fight" he said. The Head Master closed his eyes and sighed. "Yea...just trust me...you don't want to piss him off...take it from me. I know what his side of the family is capable of...first hand" he said. "Aru here might have been bred for her aesthetics, but his family has been bred to conquer especially Lord Touga and Lord Sesshomaru..." he said. 
Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 Shippou_by_RurouniGemini83
One of the professors approached them, he was a tall Kitsune with 6 tails. "You say something about Lord Sesshomaru?" he asked. He turned his head and smacked InuYasha upside the head. InuYasha growled. "Hey! What ya do that for!?" he shouted. The professor grinned. "Sorry, it was an impulse" he said. The head master turned towards the professor. "Ah, Shippou...I see you've made friends with Master InuYasha" he said. Shippou laughed. "You're pulling me right old man?" he asked. The Head Master shook his head. "No, I'm serious. His name is InuYasha" he said. Shippou snickered. "Oh, how quaint...I haven't heard that name in a while" he said. Myoga jumped up grapping a lock of Shippou's hair before he whispered something into it. Shippou's face went from amused to horrified. "He's who's son!?" he shouted. He cleared his throat regaining his composure. "Well I can see why Aru's interested in him" he said. InuYasha growled. "Hey! We just met okay!" he yelled. Shippou did not seem to care as he was still listening to the Head Master. "So are you wanting me to tell Toshio and Gin or are you going to tell them?" he asked. Shippou nodded. "Alright, I got it! You don't need to lecture me about it!" he said before the Head master jumped back onto InuYasha's shoulder. "Sorry about that...Shippou is a friend of your family's" he said. InuYasha smirked. "Never mentioned anything about you" he said. Shippou growled and thwacked InuYasha upside the head before he left. InuYasha rubbed his head before he looked at Aru and her groupies. "I'm sorry, I hope I'm not making a scene" he said. Several youkai in the halls were staring at him and his bizzare interactions with the Staff and Aru.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 pm

The halls of this exclusive Academy of the Gifted, to whom are for the Youkai to attend, was once again graced with the presence of it's top beauty. The one Aru head in her class in all studies, gifted in the arts, highly athletic and continually excels, well mannered to shining example, and a refined beauty that it’ll bring others to weep. Among both genders be it student or teacher, this young Oni with fiery red hair and crimson hues is well liked and admired by all, even with those who are jealous. It show she upbringing is of a privilege family that brought her up to be perfect, however deep down underneath this quiet perfect lady like Oni, lies a fiery sprite longing to be unleashed. In short Aru's desire is to live life and be her true self which isn't sugar spice and everything nice.

Taking to walk the hallways to reach her next class as always the first and last like a good student, Aru was accompanied by the self-appointed escorts, being her overly groupie fan who keep a watchful eye guarding the true beauty to protect her purity. Then gain it was just two lesser demon girls who wanted Aru all to themselves. Always on guard they ensure Aru not a hand to be laid upon, that until today when a newcomer by accident collide with luscious teats of the school's beauty. At first Aru was somewhat flustered but kept her composure, but with the two groupie girls they'd displayed a shock and mad temperament of rage. “H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H... HOW DARE YOU TOUCH THE SCHOOL'S GODDESS!!!” Shouted the girl to Aru's left, “a boy... a dirty, dirty cretaceous beastly boy touched our Aru's breast,” said the other to her right as she wiped Aru down but just what an excuse to touch her breast. “Now to teach this one a lesson and be the example to those who dares defile our Goddess, when a smash his face in.” The one enraged touch her fist to come at InuYasha but was stopped when Aru grabbed the others arm just before it came inches away at his face, “(Aru): be calm, it was only an accident,” she said calmly before turning to InuYasha, “(Aru): so... you are the newcomer. Please come a long, I am you show you around so ask me anything you want to know, I’m at your servos.” Aru gestured and hand to lead and waited for InYasha's response.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 pm

In the year 514 years since the defeat of Naraku, the society of Youkai had vanished from the eyes of mortals. The system had changed significantly as all youkai and hanyou were required to go to a Youkai school, Youkai and Hanyou were forbidden to use their powers in public, and live harmoniously with the humans. This new Youkai order had a special team of Peace Officers who were given the task to keep the more powerful Youkai in line. If they were not to be kept in line, they were either killed or sealed into an object. What one of the oldest objects had to be moved, and out of an accident, the seal was broken unleashing an extremely powerful Youkai. After a long battle with one of the Peace officers, it was determined that the Youkai was exonerated, but the battle had caused severe damages to the countryside. Everyone's memory had to be whiped and the youkai was placed under house arrest and under the strict servailence of the most powerful and respected Peace officer around. The Peace officer admired the Youkai's great strength and fell in love. She had a child with the youkai, which this alarmed the order, but there were no laws broken.

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 Hbd_marimochan_by_haganef-d5ap7prAcademy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 Inu_no_taicho_by_thanathos91-d4twdqg
15 years later, the child grew up into his teen years, which he had no idea how powerful his father was. He only knew how strong his mother was and how feared she was. No one spoke of his father, but he always assumed was that his father was just another face in the crowd. When he was taken to his new school the "Academy of the Gifted", he heard the students whisper about him. They were talking mostly about his mother, but was being escorted by a teacher to the Head Master's office where he was dropped off. "So...I finally get to see you Master InuYasha" he said before he turned in his chair. InuYasha was looking around in confusion. "Who said that?" he asked. The head master growled. "Over here on the desk!" he shouted. 
Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 Shikon_no_tama_by_nin__chan-d690sfb
InuYasha turned to see a Flea Youkai on top of the desk with his four arms crossed. "You act so much like your ancestors...I can tell you're his son" he said. InuYasha looked at him oddly. "I'm sorry, I think you are talking about my mother?" he asked. The head master laughed. "That's right...you're her son as well. I forget why there was so much talk about you. You must forgive me, I'm not as sharp as I used to be. Now, I'm sure you are wondering why I've called you here" he asked. InuYasha scowled. "I'm guessing that you're going to tell me that I'm not going to be getting special treatment...is that it?" he asked. The head master laughed. "Oh, you're getting special treatment...I have to make sure my students are safe" he said with a chuckle at the end. InuYasha grumbled. "What is it then?" he asked. The head master cleared his throat. "I was going to tell you that I'm very good friends with your family, so if you have anything going on, you can talk to me about it" he said before he closed his eyes. "And I will see to it that you get more one-on-one training...alright? Have a nice day now" he said. InuYasha looked at him oddly before he walked off. He bumped into an upperclassmen, which he looked up realizing that it was a very cute Oni girl. InuYasha blushed realizing that he bumped into her breast. "Oh...I'm sorry...I was not paying any attention" he said. He gulped not wanting to be pegged as a creep or a perv, but some of the girls were gossiping.
Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 Demon_queen_by_magicalnekolenlen-d5yocuc
Meanwhile at the house the Youkai was lounging around the house watching tv, groaning at his wife. "Honey...I'm bored. Are you wanting to go out and do something? I'm getting restless here" he said. He grumbled and got up to go into the computer room. He sighed. "Marimo...are you listening? I'm bored! I want to do something" he said. Unaware that she was giving a report to the higher ups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3