Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:55 pm

(You can introduce them at anytime...I wasn't expecting the Oni to be so assertive over mating him. I thought she would be more secretive and diabolical as in sneaking into his bedroom during the night. Lmao)

InuGenki looked at Marimo sternly. "If what they say is true, then the government will be more of a threat. They could have taken him from us from the start when he was more vulnerable" he said before he paused for a moment. "I know that if they summon Sesshomaru the game will change...Sesshomaru has roughly an equal amount of a terrible power as I do...why do you think we ruled two halves of Feudal Japan?" he asked. The Elder laughed. "You've read the government bio...I should know because I've wrote it. We skewed things to justify our actions. The story of Rin and Sesshomaru is true, as is his team up with other humans to destroy the Shikon no Tama and the Jinzoyoukai named Naraku" he said. InuGenki looked at him oddly. "Jinzoyoukai? I thought he was a Hanyou?" he asked. The Elder shook his head. "Naraku's birth was not that of Procreation of Youkai and human it was that of Assimilation of various Youkai and human into a composite being. We had to create a entirely different classification of youkai types thanks to his example" he said. InuGenki gulped about the mention of more than one wife as he did not bother to mention it seeing that Marimo memorized his file. "If my brother has been sealed, does that mean my half brother and wives could be as well?" he asked. The Elder nodded. "The 3 of your wives and your half brother have been sealed. You only had 3 wives...right?" he asked. InuGenki gulped. "I'm not sure on the technicalities, but I have one other that was arranged...but there was not a ceremony or anything...She's pretty, um...well...let's just say that she has an Explosive personality" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:19 pm

As much it would have brought a relief, knowing InuYasha is taking no part in their plan, coming from InuGenki but Marimo didn't believe it to be so. “(Marimo): How do you know for sure my love? They say they want your brother Sesshomaru but how can I take it as the truth?” As the other youkai were all at a gasp, surpried to learn InuGenk and Lord Sesshomaru are brothers Marimo turned to them with a puzzling look, “(Marimo): Didn't you know? Regardless we can't have you bring Sesshomaru into your fold. I know much about his bio and the one thing he desires most is conquest and he hates humans above all. There may have been stories of him caring for an orphan girl long ago during the futile era but it's still a myth.” She took herself to stand beside her husband, wrapping one arm around his waist. “(Marimo): Don't associate rape with my darling InuGenki. All females are naturally drawn to his aura including me. He may have more then one wife and I'm okay with that.”

OOC: When do you want me to come in as the two new female characters you asighed me?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm

InuGenki looked at Marimo and growled. "Don't you get it! InuYasha and I are not part of their plan...we are a part of the government's plan. They are after my brother not us!" he yelled. The masked youkai and the others gasped. "Lord Sesshomaru's your brother!?" they yelled. InuGenki sighed. "He's my twin brother" he said. The Elder Youkai nodded. "He speaks the truth...before the Government too power, Lord InuGenki ruled the lands of the North and East and Lord Sesshomaru ruled the lands of the South and West. They had terrible power, but they were benevolent...we have all been taught that they were terrible youkai that abused their powers and raped woman...that sort of stuff" he said. InuGenki growled. "Raped!? All of my encounters were concensual...I know for a fact that my Brother was more shy about sex than I was. This is rediculous!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:27 pm

It came little as a relief knowing there's nothing plan, regarding herself and InuGenki but still there are reasons of concerns remaining. “(Marimo): If its not about us... then who? Could he mean my dear InuYasha?” It only makes since to her when the Elder Youkai said their in need of InuGenki's breed. “(Marimo): I don't care... leave us out of it. InuGenki and InuYasha, their my responsibility so I can't have them take part in your plan. Normally I would fight you all in the name of the Government I serve under, but... until now... it's hard to believe in anything after falling in love. I can go further to say I hate what they did to my husband and what their doing to InuYasha, so... I will not get in your way if I don't have to. But I will if you'll try bring my family into this, and you don't want me as an enemy.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:21 pm

InuGenki sighed knowing full well who Sesshomaru was. The Elderly youkai saw that Marimo was confused to what was going on as it proved his point that she knew not that much. The Masked Youkai laughed. "There's nothing planned for you or your hubby...you're not our target" he said. InuGenki sighed. "I'm not fighting them" he said. He looked at her sternly. "That spell limits my capacity to do so, and they are too strong for even you to go it solo" he said. The Elder Youkai sighed. "I can see what the Legion of Equality is doing now, and I can see what you all are doing...you certainly are picking the right Youkai to release...All of the elites who sealed them are past their prime" he said before he sighed. "It will be a matter of time before they will turn back on their word...they'll seal up InuGenki once they have no use for him" he said. InuGenki looked at him annoyed. "What use?" he asked. The Elder Youkai laughed. "They need your to breed, so they can manipulate the minds of your brood...They need to replace the strong Youkai they've lost" he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Surely this is an unlikely situation for Marimo to have even found herself in, with these powerful Youkai disguising the over throw of the government she serves under. But what concerns her greatly... despite her being a member of the Youkai Special Task Forces, their quite comfortable talking about this matter among themselves with herself being within their circle. “(Marimo): who is this Lord Sesshomaru...” she asked herself to be careful as to not speak such questions openly. No the real question to ask are their true plans, “(Marimo): What exactly do you have planned for me and my husband? The one thing I hate the most is being used like a disposable tool. Though I work for a government that treats me the same way, I'll be damned to be treated the same way from the likes of you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:59 pm

The elderly youkai chuckled. "You are young miss Rai Youkai...you'll have to understand that when you in the government as long as I have, you'll begin to see biases and agendas that questions ethics. You're expected to comply not because it's ethical, but the Youkai in power says so. There won't be reform either since the ones in charge are just helping themselves" he said. InuGenki overheard the Masked youkai yelled out Sesshomaru. "Why are you after Sesshomaru?" he asked. The masked youkai grinned. "Lord Sesshomaru is just like you...a powerful youkai with control over themselves...now that your wife has provided the perfect distraction the next team can summon him unimpeded" he said. InuGenki growled. "So it wasn't this youkai who I was sensing...was it?" he asked. The elderly youkai laughed. "Naw...it's mine...but listen...there are a lot of things that you don't know...and we'll need you and your wife there to do what you have been doing. We can't force them to change, but show them the flaws in their system" he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Suiting up Marimo took into her stander issued battle uniform, military grade but in her own design a little tight on the butt and bust. Normally when the circumstances doesn’t call for distress, Marimo would give into InuGenki's playfulness to response with a kinky reply of he own. “(Marimo): not now dear,” although she said to help him see the seriousness, yet her butt reacted naturally of wiggling ones tush seductively. “(Marimo): stop that...” came her muttering to herself as Marimo tighten her ass muscles. Before long her mind and body become one in a seriousness composure as the clouds formed while feeling the presences of powerful youkatsu with the hostel intent, “(Marimo): their youkatsu but where did they come from?” A question asked at a later time when she's try making an escape with her love, till a voice called forth as the youkatsu blocked their path, “(Marimo): who are you,” she asked in a aggressive tone while taking to a fighting stance, “(Marimo): what's it to you? It's a price we all have to pay for peace. I don't like it but...” She looked to InuGenki and thought about it, and it is wrong with what the government did to him. Then again his talk about taking down the same government Marimo bit her lip and growled, “(Marimo): who the hell do you think you are? Like hell I'll let that happen.” The wrong Youkai? Her eyes widen as a suspicion came to mind, did he mean InuYasha she thought, “(Marimo): attention any units within the area... the Academy... protect InuYasha!” She called out over her hand-held radio.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 5457-1345048886
InuGenki sighed. "Let's just go!" he said as he waited for her to suit up. He smirked seeing her in the suit, which he gave her a playful pat on the butt. "You look great" he said. The sky began to grow cloudy and then black, which this was alarming. He gritted his teeth sensing a growing youkatsu. "Let's go!" he yelled. He dragged her off somewhere before they were cut off by one of the members. "I'm sorry friend, but you two aren't going anywhere!" he said. His voice was morphed by some kind of encryptor, and his youkatsu was extremely high. The youkai looked at InuGenki in particular before he bowed to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you face to face milord" he said before he stood back up laughing. "It's such a shame what they did to you isn't it? Stripped you of all your power" he said. InuGenki frowned. "Your taunts aren't going to work on me..." he said. The youkai laughed. "I'm not...my goal is to push the government to unseal your power" he said. InuGenki scowled. "What's your real plan?" he asked. The youkai sighed. "Why do you have to be such a stick in the mud?" he said. There was a sudden stream of green light beaming into the sky as everyone looked back. "Well, that was a lot sooner than expected!" he said. InuGenki growled. The youkai cleared his throat touching his ear peice. "What do you mean this is the wrong Youkai!?" he yelled. He ran back to the source of the beam only to find a huge fat elderly youkai. "Who the hell are you!? You aren't Lord Sesshomaru!" he yelled.

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 In_the_Rejin_Hall

The Elderly youkai looked at the masked youkai and snickered. "I haven't heard that name in a long time..." he said laughing wholesomely. One of the members looked at the masked youkai. "This youkai was the former head of the Peace Keepers...he was sealed to keep quiet" she said. The Elderly youkai sighed. "She's right...I am a great source of knowledge on where all the relics are..." he said before he looked at InuGenki walking out of the shadows. The Elderly Youkai squinted his eyes trying to figure who it was which the youkai began to shiver. "I-i-inu-g-g-genki!? W-w-what's he d-d-doing here!?" he muttered. Some of the member's looked at InuGenki and Marimo. "InuGenki?" one asked. The Masked youkai sighed. "You might not remember this...but 16 years ago our first Youkai we released was him...they called all of the Peace Keepers, and took most of us out. InuGenki lured all of them out to sea, where they fought. The dumbasses did not stop and caused a huge earthquake and tsunami that killed tens of thousands of people, and a Nuclear Meltdown. It was so bad that even the leader of the Government had to forced them to stop. They stealed his powers in turn marry that peace officer..." he said. The Elderly youkai looked at them and grinned. "Well...that's a little excessive don't you think?" he asked. InuGenki frowned. The Masked youkai frowned. "Where are we going to put you?" he asked. The Elderly youkai chuckled. "Let me worry about that" he said before he cleared his throat. "I'm going to need you to get me gallon of sake and a full figured woman so I can figure things out" he said. The female member sighed. "We need to go now" she said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Aside from the matter with InuYasha with the concern mother wishing to see about if things at the school were doing find with him, there was another matter to attend to being the message of a discovered relic in-which the League of Equality took. She sigh and looked to InuGenki with a sadly nod, “(Marimo): I looks like I have no other choice,” she said and suited up as it was expected of InuGenki to follow, “(Marimo): ready? I want to get this over with quickly so I can see how InuYasha is doing.”

The out-leash of Shippo words in anger of response for Aru's disrespectful use of words and tone, made her grin evilly in delight of his rage for her, “(Aru): I do what Masters said by him only, not through you imp... even if Master tells me,” she reposed with a smug look. And into the empty classroom Mai & Maya were the last to enter and slammed the door in Shippo's face before locking the doors, “(Aru): now... where were we... Master.” Aru gave a playful and seductive wink as the two other girls came beside him to remove his pants.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Shippo growled. "I have no time for this!" he yelled before he looked at InuYasha. "Control your women!" he yelled. He sighed seeing them come back to reason. InuYasha blushed to the kiss on his lips. Shippo looked at them annoyed. "I'm not an Imp..." he said. InuYasha was taken to a classroom, and before he knew it, the doors were locked, and the fun continued. Shippo sighed knowing that InuYasha was the talk of the school.

(Just repost next)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:14 pm

OOC: Sorry about that

IC: Shippo's back talk only infuriated Aru further as her flames took a higher heat. Even Mai & Maya become frustrated with Aru, also in the sexually frustrated way since they're yet have their turn with InuYasha. “(Aru): Your really pushing it... imp...” “(Maya): Goddess let us take care of him.” “(Mai): We'll make short work of this waste of skin so we can get back to our naughty time with Master InuYasha.” Aru then call off her two groupie as another problems arises regarding the breach in the security with the shrine, “(Aru): very well imp,” she said to him with a glare before turning back to InuYasha and kiss him heavy on the lips, “(Aru): as the imp said... we need to get to class now,” and with that said she took him as Mai & Maya followed with a pout, wanting a kiss from InuYasha too.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:01 pm

(I just said it was nowhere near the school...and it was closer to the house)

Shippo looked at the girls annoyed. "SHUT UP THE THREE OF YOU!! I don't give a shit about your 'fun' with him..." he yelled at them forming a blue flame in his hand. "I'm not a push over Kitsune! Aru! You better cool it and listen to me! There has been another breach in the security over in a shrine, and another relic has been stolen!...In case you forgot, the whole reason why you are here is to become a peace officer! You can have sex with him later! Now let's get you into a classroom! This campus is in lockdown!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:29 pm

"(Marimo): I don't like it either, I hate it,” she said as her hands reacted out to touch both of InuGenki's cheeks, hoping to ease his rage. "(Marimo): I not like how their treating your baby but what other way is their? I want him to have a meaningful and normal life and this is all I can do.” Marimo hoped that things didn't get out of hand with her husband enraged to learning of his own son's harsh treatment, as another troublesome matter came up. Drawing attention the alarm on her computer, she went to see the problem as her eyes widen, "(Marimo): this... is... oh no, it's at the Academy InuYasha's attending. Dearest... you have to come with me.”

As a new one came in on their little fun, Aru noticed the voice of Shippo when spoken out, “(Aru): what dose it look like? We're in the middle of some special and your not invited so run along so we can get back to becoming InuYasha's bitches.” Although she wasn't being listen to as Shippo took him to drag InuYasha off and it made Aru mad, “(Aru): how dare you take our mad away from us,” she voice demonically and followed as did Mai & Maya, “(Aru): I do mine,” she said and glared evilly as the three are still naked and didn't care, “(Aur): if you don't give us back our Master right NOW!!! You'll leave me no choice but to burn that ugly flesh off your bone. Your taking away my Pleasure time with Master and I don't like it!” Flames surrounded her body as it got bigger, “(Aur): GIVE... MASTER... BACK!!!”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:36 pm

InuGenki looked at her annoyed. "I don't support your government...InuYasha has done nothing wrong, and they are going to treat him like a criminal?" he said before he closed his eyes. "He's not going to go out of control...He's not a Hanyou..." he said before he opened them smirking. "They don't learn do they? I'm pretty sure this qualifies as a dictatorship if you ask me...they are afraid of InuYasha growing stronger than their elites...and you're pandering to them? Why didn't you resist?" he asked. The computer started blaring an alarm as it was showing the spot on a map that was nowhere near the School, but the message said that there was a relic that was taken by the League of Equality. The spot was closer to the home, but it meant InuGenki had to shadow her. He sighed. "Looks like you're needed" he said.

InuYasha looked around. "Something's going on" he said as his sensed had regained itself. Shippo came out from the courner as saw the three girls naked around a fully clothed InuYasha. Shippo smacked himself in the forehead. "What the hell are you all doing?" he asked before he looked at InuYasha. "I need to talk to you" he said before he walked up to InuYasha and grabbed his shoulder. "Alone!" he said before he drug InuYasha off down the hall. InuYasha gulped. "What's going on?" he asked. Shippo frowned. "You been selected to undergo some training...this is some serious business since only high level youkai are picked...afterall it's in your blood" he said. He looked at InuYasha's eyes deeply. "There's a lot of things your mother has been hiding from you, and I want you to hear that the government has placed a gag order on all of us to speak about certain things. Now that the girls know of your potential, I don't think it matters anymore" he said before he glared at the girls evesdropping. "Do you mind!?" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:10 pm

From the bathroom InuGenki's words carried over to Marimo, which made her sigh in frustration to find he's taking it casually and eases far from taking it seriously to worry what can happen. “(Marimo): now do you understand,” she said while coming from the bathroom as her belly is still a little swelled up. She now finds his mood change after hearing him become upset over the matter the Youkai government keeping tabs on InuYasha also. “(Marimo): I don't like it either my love, but that's part of the conditions for InuYasha. So you see... if he can't control his powers their going to take he away from us and I'll die if I ever loss him.

Having her inner,s pounded so roughly Aru moan like a bitch in heat as heavily salivating at the mouth, “(Aru): yes Master... my me yours, I'm yours... we're all yours!” She felt the need to play with herself while getting fucked so hard and did so, playing with her clitoris. All the while with the two others still using their tongue to pleasure him, till... InuYasha came out of it, “(Aru): w-what ar you doing Master? Why'd you stop,” she asked in a pout, “(Mai): Master why are you leaving? It's my turn to be made your bitch.” “(Maya): NO! It's my turn!” “(Aru): He's not done with me yet,” All three girls stood as InuYasha took steeps to walk away, “(Aru): where are you going Master? We've only just begin,” closer they all came to him like lust beast.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 am

InuGenki could not take the matter seriously mainly because of the scope of things that could happen that were much worse than this that he had encountered in his youth. He still had no bearing of how things were done in this time. He looked at her oddly. "Forced? A teacher? All girls of the school?" he muttered. He laughed at this. "Come on hun...you're starting to worry a little too much. He can handle himself" he said. He rose an eyebrow. "You're writing reports on InuYasha now!? What's the big deal? He's not on probation!" he yelled before he got up. "I can't believe this Youkai government is treating my son this way!" he said becoming really pissed off. He growled having his powers being supressed by the spell.

InuYasha grinned laying waste to Aru's insides. "You all belong to me now!" he shouted. He spent 10 minutes into a lustful frenzy before he stopped and looked at them in a daze before he climaxed. "What the hell is going on?" he muttered before he looked down seeing that he was in mid-coitus with Aru who was looking pleased with his actions. He saw the other girls playing with his body appearing to adore him. "What just happened?" he asked. He got off before he blushed at the girls. "I'm sorry...I lost myself" he said before he heard footsteps, which he panicked putting his clothes back on not wanting to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Gasping to make out a frustrated overtone to express frustration, Marimo couldn't believe InuGenki didn't take the matter seriously. “(Marimo): that's not the point, right now our boy could be forced into sex act with a horny Youkai female, or worst... his an Oni women who is also his teacher, or even worst then that... maybe all the girls at the school. This will look bad in my report, we can't have this.” Marimo struggled to get her cloth not but with her belly still swollen and the fact that she like wearing tight clothes it was next to imposable, (Marimo): shit... I hate dumping good sperm,” she said and went to the bathroom to do just that.

Aru Like where this is good and only acted the way she did to establish to the girls, just who is the alpha female in this pack. She licked her lips when pushed off knowing what was coming next as Aru spread herself for him, long before InuYasha ordered. “(Aru): Yes Master... give it to me, I want it now so don't be affair to not be gentle.” As it was true, Aru did have a taste for little pain. And so InuYasha shoved it in she pushed back to have as much of it inside her tight virgin wall, “(Aru): Ahhhh... Ohhh Master,” she gasp both painfully and pleasurably as her hips torqued. And wanting to take part in the fun both Mai and Maya came at each side to InuYasha and licked his nipples and caressed his abs.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:02 pm

InuGenki chuckled to himself. "Well, I know I'm big..." he said before he frowned as she got up and panicked. "What? It's not like sexual awakenings unleash a great deal of power...or that much in that matter. I just wouldn't interrupt who ever is having their way with him" he said. He sighed heavily. "What are you doing? Why do we need to go?" he asked.

InuYasha smirked hearing Aru cry out in pleasure. When she forced the girls away, he knew what he needed to do. He pushed Aru off from him and got up before he laid her onto her back. "Spread 'em!" he said with a deep intimidating tone. He pinned her down as he forced his deep meat inside of her trying to get all of him inside her. This was his first time, and he was not used to being to the idea that he was too big to fit in any woman and that most his member was for show. It was to Aru's taste if she liked a little pain during sex especially using it as a badge she tried the biggest guy in the school.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:24 pm

The aggressiveness of InuYahsa, how was a turn on for all of them as acts so dominant with them, taking orders and being given orders. “(Mai): Oh yes Master InuYasha... we'll treat you better then Aru,” “(Maya): We'll worship your amazing cock Master, we'll do anything for it.” As it seems with Aur first fallen into a Youka lust, both Mai & Maya now have the same reaction thus fallen under his spell, willingly pleasuring his cock and gave InuYasha their all just to pleases him. “(Aru): Good girls before her moan came to an outcry of enjoy, once a tongue meet to her slit, “(Aru): Oh yes... right there Master... Ohhh so good...” Lightly her hip bobbed about as her pussy lips twitched when he lick the clit. Once his precum from to a head Aru greedily took it away from the two others, wanting to be the once who first taste him cum, “(Aru): Mmmm Master taste good,” “(Mai & Maya): no fair,” they both said, “(Aru): here then have a taste,” thus so the two lick what was remaining. “(Aru): Master please don't climax too soon, you have to fill us all first.”

Think back to those times still leaves Marimo with warm feelings, even as to now as she felt a tingling coming on, “(Marimo): oh yes you were so big back then, still I wanted to try you out. Too bad... I'm even tempted to left the spell, so maybe I can put in a good word for you.” Again she chuckled still talking about his huge dick, “(Marimo): you are big after all.” then a gasp came on to the thought of InuYahsa, “(Marimo): you mean to tell me they can scene his power even if he hasn't awakened? Oh this is bad.” That said she got up and tried getting her clothes back on but her bully was still swollen, “(Marimo): help me... we need to get to the school now!”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:52 pm

InuYasha sighed happily finding this to be quite relaxing, and he would not mind one of the girls giving his cock a little worship every day. He grinned. "You two will treat me just like Aru! Maybe I won't kill you!" he said in a deep demonic tone. He licked his lips when Mai deep throat his huge meat. He sighed deeply. "Don't do that again! You are hypocrate to question Aru's judgement when you chose to follow her!" he said. He blushed to them telling him that he was big. "You think I'm big?" he asked. He shivered seeing that Aru's pussy was over his face. The smell of her juices were strong, and he eased his strong tongue into her folds. He licked her clit and her insides. It tasted strange to him, but nothing disgusting.

InuGenki sighed happily. "I was but I was the size of a mountain though, hun" he said. He snickered. "Too bad they had to stop us before more people died. Now you'll never know the full extent of my power" he said. He did not mention the fact that he had 12 against 1 and that she was one of the last to face him. He rose an eyebrow. "My dick is horse shaped in my human form?" he asked looking down. He cleared his throat. "You know...he's going to be quite popular with the ladies...I know I was when I was his age" he told her. He shook his head. "There are some youkai females that can smell latent power...especially Oni women..." he said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:39 pm

A smile crossed Aru's lips when she found InuYasha's muse, to the enjoyment of both girls giving him the warm and wet welcome she feels he deserves. “(Aru): Not much of a punishment to have the honor of tasting Master delicious cock,” she whispered while licking her lips and added; “(Aru): but it is a punishment non the less and you two will pleasure our Master InuYahsa until he feels to forgive you, “(Mai): Mmmm... yes Aru,” moan out as she stuffed his meat deeply into her mouth to deep-throat InuYahsa in order to pleasure him further. “(Maya): We're very sorry with the way we treated you Master InuYasha,” sweetly Maya said as she still suckled his balls with some good licks behind it. “(Mai & Maya): Mmmm it so big...” both of them moan in words. As For Aru she came standing over InuYasha's face and crouch down to lower her wet dripping pussy lips to his lips, “(Aru): please Master, taste me... lick me clean I want it,” she bagged with a tone moan in lust as Aru started stroking her pussy with one hand as the other played with her left breast. (Aru): everyone will know the wonders of you beautiful cock.”

OOC: I see you want a forth girl, lol lucky InuYasha. You to do something like this in another rp but not now.

IC: It was just a thought to an old fantasy Marimo once had, “(Marimo): oh don't you remember honey? When I first fought with you... you were in your full Youkai form. You worked me into a sweat and as we kept fighting I got arouse and you notice. And then... you fucked in your Youkai dog form, but don't get me wrong I love doing it in your human form with your long horse shaped dick but I miss our beastiality sex.” Marimo snuggled with him more and thought about InuYasha as it was brought up, “(Marimo): I'm sure he's doing just fine on his own, I didn't scene any strong aura so the girls won't go crazy over him. But he is around that age to awaken so think you should tech him.”
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:27 pm

OOC: Just a heads up we're not allow to show naked picture or any hentai pictures whatsoever. Underwear swimsuits and some lingerie are okay but no naked picture or we'll be banned from this group.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:18 pm

InuYasha was aware that the girls were looking at his member in awe, which he had not idea that it was that good looking. He panicked when they transformed and went for him in his vulnerable possition, and attacking him began to piss him off as he had no control over Aru. InuYasha had a murderous look on his face to the shear stupidity of the two neko youkai. Aru's protectiveness over his cock got him aroused. He was not expecting Aru to punish them by worshiping his cock, but maybe they would learn that boys were not so icky. He smiled to their licks on his shaft and orbs, which he growled lowly. "It feels good...you better be bragging about it from now on. I don't want everyone thinking I'm a small fry" he said.

(Aru vision of InuYasha she can pamper him to turn into this. Although InuGenki already has this build)

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 Inuyasha_001

(We can have a third groupie be an Ushi Youkai. She can be new)

InuGenki looked at his wife surprised. "Really now? I'm really that big in my normal dog form?" he asked. He knew that he was a pretty big dog in that form, but he thought his human cock was bigger, which he knew his wife loved the size of his horse sized cock in his human form. He was unaware that his son was having his sexual awakening while he was with his wife having kinky sex. He sighed heavily when she told him that she could not remove the spell on him. He closed his eyes. "Oh well...at least the sex is good. You do have a bigger job looking after me though..." he told her before he scratched his side yawning. "What do you think InuYasha is doing?" he asked.

Last edited by OmuYasha on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 201403041724390001
If InuYasha was yet to notice it, Aru was using her words to arouse him, furthermore to find his true fantasies, “(Aru): but think about it Master, wouldn't it just turn you on if I were to do all sort of naughty and kinky things other may find embarrassing and humiliating? Then... what are your fantasy, your fetish? Hmmm if you don't have any then lets do so exploring until we find some that you like.” This being asked long before Aru's groupies (Mai & Maya) finally can to intervene and when they did Aru thought to take this opportunity to find InuYasha's sex fetish, if he were interested in a three girl one guy foursome, though he didn't say he want one but then again he didn't protect to it either. Both Mai & Maya gasp to see his big fat and long bad boy and did look upon it with praise till coming out of the trance. “(Maya): Dirty... disgusting... all boys are dirty and disgusting. I'll save you Goddess... I'll protect your purity. Maya's aura glowed to a disturbingly dark color as her cat ears grew longer with a tail and viscous fangs and claws. Her claws came to slash InuYasha's cock until grabbing her arm Aru protected it in a act of worship, “(Aru): how dare you...” she in a demonic tone of voice, “(Aru): ...how dare you to ever think of harming Masters beautiful cock. For that I'll make you burn.” Aru took Maya by the throat and flames surrounded then. Both their clothes turn to ash as the two are now butt naked in front of InuYasha, “(Aru): Hmmm... I have a much better idea, I'll forgive you Maya if you'll help me, “(Maya): a... anything... pleases,” Aru then look to Mai and said: “(Aru): strip... NOW!!! we're all going to love our Masters cock and worship it, “(Mai): Aru... what's gotten into you,” she asked sounding a little scared as Mai striped out of her clothing. “(Aru): You'll all understand soon enough. Now let give Masters cock a warm welcome. The two groupies did as told and started giving InuYasha's dick slowly and strange how soon after... got into it quickly. Mai & Maya started enjoying this a little too much, moaning in enjoyment as they licked his head and even took turns sucking him off at the shaft and orbs, “(Aru): how do you like it Master InuYasha?”

As her husband looked to her downward, Marimo looked up with a smile on her face while rubbing her swollen belly, knowing she'll be giving him another baby. She'd did this to make him happy because she loves seeing her InuGenki happy. Aside from that now on the subject of sex play Marimo kissed him hard on the lips while mounting the Youkai on top. “(Marimo): remember when you turn into a normal dog and fucked me? Then again I would like it if you'd do it with me in you full from but you know I can't lift the spell that's placed on you.” With another kiss she snuggle up and rested herself on top of him, “(Marimo): but I'm not, I'm actually happy. Somethings I miss the hunt but I love the sex even more.”

OOC: Mai is the one with black hair and Maya is the pink one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)   Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy of the Gifted (Mature Optional)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: School Rpg-
Jump to: