Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:17 pm

shanyflower wrote:
he then looked at her and smiled"come come"he said leting her in side as he did so he saw how sad she was and he got her some cold water"here"he said kissing her softly on the nose
she drank the water thanking him for it and the kiss then after she drank her second large glass of water she tol d him what had happened and she said she had no where to go
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:24 pm

he then looked at her and smiled"come come"he said leting her in side as he did so he saw how sad she was and he got her some cold water"here"he said kissing her softly on the nose
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:58 am

shanyflower wrote:
dave took a deep breath."i feel lost but again loved ..i feel like...i ..i lvoe her in a way..but again "he stoped when he heard a knock."i have to go"he said hanging up and walking to the door."hun"he said
she stared at him her eyes full of tears her face red like she had been crying "sorry but i didnt know where else to go" she said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:13 am

dave took a deep breath."i feel lost but again loved ..i feel like...i ..i lvoe her in a way..but again "he stoped when he heard a knock."i have to go"he said hanging up and walking to the door."hun"he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:00 am

shanyflower wrote:
the mother then yelled"oh nu your not...theres a man you like is there...hes the next door man is he...IS HE?"she yelled

dave sad nothing but felt sad."what do i feel"he said
"you tell me" jon said

"no mom " she said then growled at her mother and left not even bothering to pack she didnt care her mother would never understand anyway
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:28 pm

the mother then yelled"oh nu your not...theres a man you like is there...hes the next door man is he...IS HE?"she yelled

dave sad nothing but felt sad."what do i feel"he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:26 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave said not word"i dont know"he said then

the mother looked at her."your not going to LOVE untill u finish your learning"she yelled

john sighed softly unsure what else to tell him

"i have i graduated in june mom and im not goingto collage so im done learninfg and want my own life if i got to i will move out tonight"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:19 pm

dave said not word"i dont know"he said then

the mother looked at her."your not going to LOVE untill u finish your learning"she yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:47 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave said nothing but took a deep breath."thats bad"he said

the mother looked at her mad."hun..i talked with your big sister and ...and i found out ..she was carreing a child right under are noses"she said then she took a deep breath"she is no longer in this house."she said then pated her childs head."i know you wont have a lover ..RIGHT"?SHE ASKED
"no thats good dave" he said "you will now find out what that person meant"

"mom im almost 18 dont you want me to find someone to love who loves me and be with them body and soul or are you against love"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:36 pm

dave said nothing but took a deep breath."thats bad"he said

the mother looked at her mad."hun..i talked with your big sister and ...and i found out ..she was carreing a child right under are noses"she said then she took a deep breath"she is no longer in this house."she said then pated her childs head."i know you wont have a lover ..RIGHT"?SHE ASKED
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
"shut up ass"he said then smiled"i think i did it"he said smiling

the mother walked to her room with a bable in her hand.
you fell in love thats good then isnt it?" he said smiling

she smiled to her mom "hi mom"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:24 pm

"shut up ass"he said then smiled"i think i did it"he said smiling

the mother walked to her room with a bable in her hand.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:04 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave smiled seeing her go.he fell in love.he called his friend and waiting for him to pick up.
she had returned home and ate dinner with her family then went to her room

his friend answered "hows it going dear demon dave?" he asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:27 pm

dave smiled seeing her go.he fell in love.he called his friend and waiting for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:22 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave smiled at her."your so soft"he said then huged her and fell in love.till he hard her dad yelling her name to come home..dave got sad."aww"he said
"sorry i better go but i'll see you tomorrow" she said kissing his cheek then went home for dinner
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:58 pm

dave smiled at her."your so soft"he said then huged her and fell in love.till he hard her dad yelling her name to come home..dave got sad."aww"he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:37 pm

shanyflower wrote:
his heart open and he smiled."i..."he then shokc his head"i love you..so much..."he said smiling at her.then he lightly kissed her lips.
((can she be one of those girls that think guys always chect u know like..a jellse type))

shehad thought men cheat or hurt women but this guy was no man she seen his power and seen his true form seen the demon in him and it chilled her and delighted her for here was a man who showed he was a demon not one who hid it then shpwed their true colors later when they dumped you for another woman or cheated on you behind your back

she accepted the kiss frozen there as if under his spell
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:49 am

his heart open and he smiled."i..."he then shokc his head"i love you..so much..."he said smiling at her.then he lightly kissed her lips.
((can she be one of those girls that think guys always chect u know like..a jellse type))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:38 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave was shocked to hear this"wow"he said walking here her as the fire gose around him and her ."am glad"he said ,then he though to him self.maybe loving a human is not so bad"he though as he got down to her leavel and noded"yess .haveing more demons is the same as noramle sex my dear"he said

to those words she blushed "oh well thats all you had to say" sshe said "i know about sex" she adds smiling back to him her hand cupping his cheek
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:52 pm

dave was shocked to hear this"wow"he said walking here her as the fire gose around him and her ."am glad"he said ,then he though to him self.maybe loving a human is not so bad"he though as he got down to her leavel and noded"yess .haveing more demons is the same as noramle sex my dear"he said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:48 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave smiled"i cant show u the second part but i can show u the first part"he said riping his skin off and as the fire came around him and he turned in to a full damone right infrount of her.
she smiled "your so big and beautiful" she said and caressed his skin she didnt know why he could not show her how they made more but then maybe it was the same way humans did if so then she understood why he was embarassed and shy
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:40 pm

dave smiled"i cant show u the second part but i can show u the first part"he said riping his skin off and as the fire came around him and he turned in to a full damone right infrount of her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:38 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave face got more red when she asked to how her."umm what do u mean you mean show u my full form of show u how we make more?"he asked blushing like mad
"both" she said honestly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm

dave face got more red when she asked to how her."umm what do u mean you mean show u my full form of show u how we make more?"he asked blushing like mad
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:14 pm

shanyflower wrote:
dave laughed."there every were little one"he said with glowing red eyes."we demons jest look like humans to blend in to the out side world ,and to make sure demons keep liveing in this world.there are half demons and full demons over all were trying to make more."he said

"oh" she said but seemed unfased and went on to the next question though sh e could had possibly guessed the answer "so how do you make more?"then being a little bolder addeed "will you show me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))   the demon and the human.((open/need a women.)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the demon and the human.((open/need a women.))
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next