Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XXXHolic (shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 pm

shanyflower wrote:
ari taking in a deep breath she looked at the women yuuko the smeel of smoke in the air and the look in her eyes she did not know ..then she noded."y-yes ..i--thats whats i wish"she said
"very well but remember you made your choice" she then looked to watenuki "well do you see her problem im sure you and domiki will know the cure for her" yuuko said knowing that to cure ari would be to kill or remove the demon and that domiki could do with his spirit arrow
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:31 pm

ari taking in a deep breath she looked at the women yuuko the smeel of smoke in the air and the look in her eyes she did not know ..then she noded."y-yes ..i--thats whats i wish"she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:21 pm

shanyflower wrote:
((am going to change what he needs like this.))
ari looked at her self seeing the women in front of her .he bowed nicely and got back on her two feet looking at yuuko. as ari took a deep breath."i wish to stop seeing the death time" she asked yes she was a demon and human half demon but she had a power that can drive any one to the point of depression ."i see the death time of people..its hard when you have a friend or any one you love and you know when they die" she said in a soft voice and very sad as well as she looked at yuuko she then took a deep breath."i don't want this hell any more.."she begged .as her yell like eyes look at the tall lovely women,
"are you sure that is your wish no matter what it might cost you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:58 pm

((am going to change what he needs like this.))
ari looked at her self seeing the women in frount of her .he bowed nicely and got bak on her two feet looking at yuuko as ari took a deep breath."i wish to stop seeing the death time"she asked yes she was a demon and human half demon but she had a power that can drive any one to the point of depresson ."i see the death time of people..its hard when you have a friend or any one you love and you know when they die"she said in a soft voice and very sad as well as she looked at yuuko she then toook a deep breath."i dont want thois hell any more.."she baged .as her yell like eyes look at the tall lovly women,
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:04 am

shanyflower wrote:
OOC:give me a minit am going to fix it ...ok am sorry TT-TT
its ok your doing good its only a few words and not the whole post
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:57 am

OOC:give me a minit am going to fix it ...ok am sorry TT-TT
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:05 am

shanyflower wrote:
ok))
her prablems were not as well as though .no she never whent to the shop before ..but it looked like she knew the place .she wished she knew what she was and what she did .she never stoped .she cant,she has deep depresson for years and no one has helped her .lossing every one in her family she got used to beng alone .((frogt her name damit)) she looked at her and noded but she had a nother problem .she had a iner demon in side her .but she dose not know ..he olny come out when she turns happy to sad or the other ways around.like bipoler .as airn looked at the women close to her she noded ."i have a wish yess.but...i dont know what it is?"she said taking in a deep breath.airn was alway on her own she never liked no one ...she wished to help others but ..also she wishes for other things but she dose not know..for a fact

ooc: please fix spelling some words i cant understand also maybe you can remember her name
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:40 pm

ok))
her prablems were not as well as though .no she never whent to the shop before ..but it looked like she knew the place .she wished she knew what she was and what she did .she never stoped .she cant,she has deep depresson for years and no one has helped her .lossing every one in her family she got used to beng alone .((frogt her name damit)) she looked at her and noded but she had a nother problem .she had a iner demon in side her .but she dose not know ..he olny come out when she turns happy to sad or the other ways around.like bipoler .as airn looked at the women close to her she noded ."i have a wish yess.but...i dont know what it is?"she said taking in a deep breath.airn was alway on her own she never liked no one ...she wished to help others but ..also she wishes for other things but she dose not know..for a fact
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:29 pm

remind me here what was he r problem?
shanyflower wrote:

yes the day was normal as alway .as a women with long black hair and glowing yellow eyes looked at the house near .she did not care at all to it but once she was near .it was draging her in pulling her in like a black hole.she couse not control her self as she walked to the home of yuuko .but funny thing is she knows this place and knows what she is ..good think she had monie in her pokit but she dose not know how much.as she walked though the large door ..she saw a man in black and two little girls and some kind of cat thing .."hello heloo waaaakkkkiiii"he said danceing around very lovely .as the women rased an eyes brow ans hear a women voice to come closer .as she did she saw smoke coming from her lips and in the room .she bowed to show respet and got back on her feet."good day miss"she said in a calm and yet soft voice

anyone who knew the shop and the owner knew she didnt take money she only took the same worth as the wish the greater the wish the greater the thing she demanded in return. after the woman bowed youko sat up and gave a nod "welcome to my shop it was enitable for you to come or you would not be here, now that you are you must have a wish tell me what it is" yuuko said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:44 pm

yes the day was normal as alway .as a women with long black hair and glowing yellow eyes looked at the house near .she did not care at all to it but once she was near .it was draging her in pulling her in like a black hole.she couse not control her self as she walked to the home of yuuko .but funny thing is she knows this place and knows what she is ..good think she had monie in her pokit but she dose not know how much.as she walked though the large door ..she saw a man in black and two little girls and some kind of cat thing .."hello heloo waaaakkkkiiii"he said danceing around very lovely .as the women rased an eyes brow ans hear a women voice to come closer .as she did she saw smoke coming from her lips and in the room .she bowed to show respet and got back on her feet."good day miss"she said in a calm and yet soft voice
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:31 pm

its a normal day but there was nothing normal about it really except at yuuko's shop a place that can grant wishes depending on if you can pay the price in the yard waqas a skinny boy dressed in black cleaning the home with it seemed he was doing all the work as usual and Yuuko in her room drinking and waiting for the next customer to arrive
Back to top Go down

XXXHolic (shanyflower)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4