Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XXXHolic (shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:59 am

shanyflower wrote:
she looked at him odd ."WHY are you here?"she asked then she heared a loud foot step.
mohka stands up ready for anything "mohka here to help and defend you and protct you thats why "
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:45 pm

she looked at him odd ."WHY are you here?"she asked then she heared a loud foot step.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:20 pm

shanyflower wrote:
looks at him mad."you shhh"she yeled
mohka was quiet Gin but only because he returned to drinking
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:06 pm

looks at him mad."you shhh"she yeled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:23 pm

shanyflower wrote:
"but that was mine"she yelled taking it from him then she looked back at him and gave it back to him.
"moha knows that but little possested laady should not drink in fact it be best if drinking was illegal but moka cant change law all mohka can do is help lady customer"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:52 pm

"but that was mine"she yelled taking it from him then she looked back at him and gave it back to him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:43 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she open the door as she looked inside seeing the cute black bunny she saw erlyer."hey i know you but i frgot your name"she said then she saw what he was drinking "hey thats mine.i was going to get drunk tonight"she yelled.
"ah~ well its good you dont mohka suggests you keep clear head" he said to her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:51 pm

she open the door as she looked inside seeing the cute black bunny she saw erlyer."hey i know you but i frgot your name"she said then she saw what he was drinking "hey thats mine.i was going to get drunk tonight"she yelled.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:27 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she whent to her home and stayed there then she shock her head."please dont... never mine bye"she said slowly closeing the door moving her head to the side she walked to her room then looked at the door to the side of the room."i have never seen this before?"she asked as she walked to the door and about to open it ..

he scratched his head then shrugged and turned and started heading back to yukos
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:38 pm

she whent to her home and stayed there then she shock her head."please dont... never mine bye"she said slowly closeing the door moving her head to the side she walked to her room then looked at the door to the side of the room."i have never seen this before?"she asked as she walked to the door and about to open it ..
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:00 am

shanyflower wrote:
her eyes open as she looked away."but..i dont see them but again i cant still see themm..i never seen these things before ..only death dates but again"she said geting worryed

he didnt know what to tell her and sighed "i'll continue taking you home for now" he said and returned to his task of taking her home once there he bidded her farewell
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:03 am

her eyes open as she looked away."but..i dont see them but again i cant still see themm..i never seen these things before ..only death dates but again"she said geting worryed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:48 pm

shanyflower wrote:
as more and more times dissapred but also reapreing ari did not know what to do then she looked at him."do u see then as well?"she asked

"the times no i dont" he said to her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:15 pm

as more and more times dissapred but also reapreing ari did not know what to do then she looked at him."do u see then as well?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:17 pm

shanyflower wrote:
cant watch now ...cleaning the house but am still rp but am going to watch more on my phone kk

looking at him and taking a deep breath
its the live action version)

"you okay" he asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:06 pm

cant watch now ...cleaning the house but am still rp but am going to watch more on my phone kk

looking at him and taking a deep breath
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:02 pm

shanyflower wrote:
((am jest trying to add some actons in it ))
looking at the sign of things and seeing though kids run out side and seeing there death times but it then chaged quitely .
http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/xxxholic-episode-list/

he kept walking with her til he got her home then after she was inside he went after the spirits
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:51 pm

((am jest trying to add some actons in it ))
looking at the sign of things and seeing though kids run out side and seeing there death times but it then chaged quitely .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:48 pm

shanyflower wrote:
ari noded then felt something cold in the air .in the other building next there was 3 kids playing with the grave year things and some one the spirists starts to cures them and coming out of there gravs .
i dunno how to reply to that)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:24 pm

ari noded then felt something cold in the air .in the other building next there was 3 kids playing with the grave year things and some one the spirists starts to cures them and coming out of there gravs .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:39 pm

shanyflower wrote:
ari bust out laughing."wow how sad and funny"she said looking at him."but your lucky to work there"she said with a smile

he smiled back "i guess i am thanks for cheeering me up im glad it cheered you up too"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:38 am

ari bust out laughing."wow how sad and funny"she said looking at him."but your lucky to work there"she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:55 pm

shanyflower wrote:
ari laughed."i would love to work for her one day"she said eating her icecream still
he shrugged at that "id give you my job if i could but she is picky on who she hires i think besides the girls i am her main employee" he replied "and only cause i kinda owe her so i am working til my debt is paid which will possibly be forever"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:44 pm

ari laughed."i would love to work for her one day"she said eating her icecream still
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:27 pm

shanyflower wrote:
ari smiled."how bad is it to work with her ..to me she looks easy to work for"she said with a kind and yet woryed voice

"oh she is easy to work for if you dont mind a slavedriver" he complained but secretly he did enjoy the cooking and the company
Back to top Go down

XXXHolic (shanyflower)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next