Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:31 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose started to moan and moan"ahh yes like that lika thatt"she moaned moving her hips
karin thrusted harder and rubbed rose clit with he thumb moving from one nipple to the other to share the sensation
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:25 pm

rose started to moan and moan"ahh yes like that lika thatt"she moaned moving her hips
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:43 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose then moaned and then felt more wet to her licking."ah ah yesss like that "she moaned.
karin smiled hearing that and kept it up delving her fingers deeper and thrusting gently against rose's g-spot
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:07 pm

rose then moaned and then felt more wet to her licking."ah ah yesss like that "she moaned.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:25 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose let out a gasp .once she felt karin licking and sucking on her beast rose moaned."ah ahh oh ahh"she moaned geting wet from with out her self knowing she then looked down and smiled at er."feels go great"

karin nodded reaching to cup rose ass then caressed her leg up to where rose needed her touch most first one finger went in and karin kwatched while she licked and nipped and suckled on rose's teat
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:44 am

rose let out a gasp .once she felt karin licking and sucking on her beast rose moaned."ah ahh oh ahh"she moaned geting wet from with out her self knowing she then looked down and smiled at er."feels go great"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:45 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose felt her kiss then moaned a little then rose looked to the side and looked back at her and felt her lciking her neck then once she felt karin puting her hadn on her breast rose played with them a little but she was blushed and wanted her but rose tryed to fight it

Karin kissed her gently at the nape of her neck cupping rose soft breasts softly releasing a moan to rose playing with hers "yes like that" she said then took one of rose nipples into her mouth and suckled on her like a babe
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm

rose felt her kiss then moaned a little then rose looked to the side and looked back at her and felt her lciking her neck then once she felt karin puting her hadn on her breast rose played with them a little but she was blushed and wanted her but rose tryed to fight it
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:15 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose looked at her and blushed more seeing her withnothing on was turning her on but she tryed not to
karin slowly kissed rose firston the cheek then the lips then down rose's neck she gently took rose's hands and put them on her breasts "do what you wnt " kathen returned to her seductive kissing
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

rose looked at her and blushed more seeing her withnothing on was turning her on but she tryed not to
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose was trying to sleep but felt she was still on her then she turned to the side to see her again."what is itttt"she said blushing seeing her wereing nothing.
"nothing just hugging you while you sleep that is of course unless you rather not sleep and snuggle with me instead my sexy sweet rose"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 pm

rose was trying to sleep but felt she was still on her then she turned to the side to see her again."what is itttt"she said blushing seeing her wereing nothing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose looked at her and blushed more and turned to the side and feel a sleep a again and not looking at her but still blushing
karin held rose intimitly as she slept in her arms she was naked beside rose and pressed her body against rose as she snuggled close to her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 pm

rose looked at her and blushed more and turned to the side and feel a sleep a again and not looking at her but still blushing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:19 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose turned to the side and huged her tightly holding her like a lover .rose was in deep sleep for a little more till she open her eyes.and blushed.
karin stayed holding her back "its okay we can stay like this" she said softly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 pm

rose turned to the side and huged her tightly holding her like a lover .rose was in deep sleep for a little more till she open her eyes.and blushed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:43 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose was looking in to the sky till she closed her eyes and feel a sleep on the nice grass .comit then dreamed of different things and caml things as well.

karin sat near her and watched her sleep gaurding her while she slept
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:46 pm

rose was looking in to the sky till she closed her eyes and feel a sleep on the nice grass .comit then dreamed of different things and caml things as well.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose was on a hell crying to her self she was lost and knew nothing to do with ehr self .rose then looked up and took a deep breath."god,i hate my life"she grawled
karin caught 6 fish then went to find rose and shared them with her she stayed silent but remained nearby in case rose needed her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:07 pm

rose was on a hell crying to her self she was lost and knew nothing to do with ehr self .rose then looked up and took a deep breath."god,i hate my life"she grawled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:42 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose took a deep brath as she looked at her and cryed ."i dont knwo..i ..i jest want to be alone.."she cryed .."i wish not to hurt no one"she yelled walking a little away from her and kar
karin stopped kar from following rose "lets give her what she wants for now" she said he nodded and headed back to his mate karin watched rose for a bit then went into the stream to catch a fish shwe didnt know what rose meant but never thought rose could hurt her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:38 pm

rose took a deep brath as she looked at her and cryed ."i dont knwo..i ..i jest want to be alone.."she cryed .."i wish not to hurt no one"she yelled walking a little away from her and kar
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:13 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose shock her head.."i dont want to .."she yelled and walked away..
kar ran after her right into karin who caught her in her arms "rose dont leave me i want you happy i know you love me so why why cant you let me give you a life and a family?
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:50 pm

rose shock her head.."i dont want to .."she yelled and walked away..
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:48 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala grawed and rose did the same then cryed with out her knowing "well fuck you too kar..you know i dont like showing my feelings.."she said crying.."i dont know what to do.

kar just nodded "tell karin what you told me im sure if you apologize and explain she will understand" he replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next