Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:31 am

this was hurting there relashonship .rejala though to she self my be she cant have kids .she though and ran to her room and locked her self in and did not wanted to come out .she crawled in to the darkest place in her room that no one can find her.as she was crying her heart out.rose took a deep breath and walked upto kar and kisses him on the check and smiles"please talk to rejala my sweeet"she pured as she walked to the garden to play with her childen
(hey this is a good time to use my other chara comit flower .i used her 2 times in her but .my frinds are not here mush so.is it ok she is rejalas child from the fuutre she has powers to go in and out of different times zones here if you want)
comit flower was walking along .today she picked a randome time zone to learn from .then when she come across flower villige .she saw rose and hid be hid a little house .comit discise her self .by puting on a ribbon on her head and wereing a different dress
fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 Comit_by_shany332-d5omm4a
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 am

kar being a kitsune barly aged a day in all those years but he did grow 4 more tales karin had hers in 5 months and reared them to be good kitsune young they was older now and looked alot like the dad from the village karin visited when she went to see raj's mom they looked so much like dad that the last visit they decided to sty so ouf of her litter of 6 only her half returned with her it took time for rose and rej to get used to them being 2 seperate beings but not as long as it took for rej and rose to give birth karinat first would tease them sometimes by saying it was a record of having such a long pregnancy but after the first few times she suddenly stopped sencing it hurt them more when she said it, later she apologized after she saw things from their eyes it must been hard not being able to give birth for so long

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:24 pm

yea but rejala had her child 500 years later lucky rejala is a demon catso it dose not hurt her.but rose had her child a year later.she had 4 -_-
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:50 pm

nice idea:D
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 pm

shanyflower wrote:
yea now got any ideas for the next rp
nope my plan was to continue this til sometime after karin rose and rejala had their children then maybe make a new rp staring those children
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:26 pm

shanyflower wrote:
i was thinking of a slave rp.i need a yet kind master and also kinda mean masteer:DD
i am not too good at being mean unluss my evil side comes out but i cant keep it up but post your new rp im sure someone can fit the bill
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:12 am

i was thinking of a slave rp.i need a yet kind master and also kinda mean masteer:DD
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 am

yea now got any ideas for the next rp
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:47 am

shanyflower wrote:
(how cute yeaa)
yup

THE END!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 am

(how cute yeaa)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:12 am

shanyflower wrote:
rejalas ears went down"am scered kar"she said crying a little.
karr kissed her "well i am here and will be with you for the rest of our lives" he said he picked her up princess style and carried her home to rose and karin where the four of them and the lenars and wolf clan and all lived together in harmany making peace and raising their families
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:56 am

rejalas ears went down"am scered kar"she said crying a little.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:37 am

shanyflower wrote:
rejala smiles and as she saw her love saving her"kar"she yelled happy
After killing her captors he went to her and undid her bods holding her to him "they didnt hurt you did they my beloved?" he asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:54 am

rejala smiles and as she saw her love saving her"kar"she yelled happy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 am

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 Furry_10 it was then her hero came and snapped the neck of the one who slapped her a wild beast and anyone who didnt know him or who wasnt to him would possibly not reconize him as he faught with claws and fire killing those who would take his mate from him

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 am

one of the men trabede her and stred to talk about the flower villige
.and that they wanted there power rej growled "no and you have to kill me if you want flower villige"she growled and then got slaped by the man .and rej started to cry"kar were are you"she yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:07 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose was surprized he did that and she lost al her energry and fell a sleep

~meanwhile
rejala was tyied up to a chair and there were men around her rejalas ears went down like a cat and got scered"who are you and what do you want"she grawed
then a man walked to her and grabed her by the neck .the place they were in was dark and no one could find them .

karin styed with rose and helped her get better while kar kept hunting for rajusing his nose to find her even in the darkest place her scent would always lead him to her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:55 pm

rose was surprized he did that and she lost al her energry and fell a sleep

~meanwhile
rejala was tyied up to a chair and there were men around her rejalas ears went down like a cat and got scered"who are you and what do you want"she grawed
then a man walked to her and grabed her by the neck .the place they were in was dark and no one could find them .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

shanyflower wrote:
ebfor he stared to heal her.rose stoped him"i dont want you to ..get hurt.there is not much time right now as we speck the lehas are trying to look for rej .u must help them "she said lossing blood"go i can handle my self"she baged
"live my love i cant live without you both in my life" he said then growled and hateded to leave he then had an idea and split his 2 halves leaving karin to heal his woman while he hunted his princess
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:40 pm

ebfor he stared to heal her.rose stoped him"i dont want you to ..get hurt.there is not much time right now as we speck the lehas are trying to look for rej .u must help them "she said lossing blood"go i can handle my self"she baged
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:35 pm

"i will" karin said and kissed her "i will save her but before i do that i will save you you both are dear to me and i love you both with all my heart" karin said and then willed herpower to heal her mate rose ifor she knew if kar lost them both he would kill all those who attacked even if it meant his demise he would not care and nothing would hold him back not even karin herself
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:29 am

rose called her love over .sadly rose is a human .rose was bleeding to death "please find rej my love"she bag while she was coghting blood
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:47 am

shanyflower wrote:
rejala started to yelled but got noked out and rose got shot from one of the men
there were blood allover and not that many dead bodys
karin worriedly bandaged rose though she wnted to kill those who took raj she could not be in 2 places at once and it hurt her male half who wanted vengance more hen her femlaee side
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:00 am

rejala started to yelled but got noked out and rose got shot from one of the men
there were blood allover and not that many dead bodys
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the lehas are werewolfs and started to to hunt the people that wanted to hurt rejala
but some of them got shot

karin also hunted them down got a few but once they was discovered they attacked and in the chaos of the battle kinappded the dancing woman and those who survived managed to escape with her as a hostage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next