Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XXXHolic (shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

XXXHolic (shanyflower) Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:09 am

shanyflower wrote:
her eyes looking down to the ladys pale face." once a soul is taken it can not return.but you can go after ,the reiper that took the soul befor its far to late.
he sighed "then heres no other way?" he asked
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:45 pm

her eyes looking down to the ladys pale face." once a soul is taken it can not return.but you can go after ,the reiper that took the soul befor its far to late.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:15 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the two pets called yuko ,she walked in with a straght stare at her ,walking to her she stoped a few feet from her to see why she was here."your soul was taken was it.""yess it was"she replyed back."hmm.."yuko said."what is going to happen to me?"she asked.yuko took a breath of smoke and looked around."looks like you have to stay here for a while...or more to see how bad it is"she said with a wored tone in her voice.

"what can we do to return her soul" wantinugi asked yuko
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:15 am

the two pets called yuko ,she walked in with a straght stare at her ,walking to her she stoped a few feet from her to see why she was here."your soul was taken was it.""yess it was"she replyed back."hmm.."yuko said."what is going to happen to me?"she asked.yuko took a breath of smoke and looked around."looks like you have to stay here for a while...or more to see how bad it is"she said with a wored tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:07 am

shanyflower wrote:
the light from the room was not dark or light.the young girl was taking to the witches place to see if she could do any thing.once the girl woke up she felt wered. ari looked around but could not get up seeing two little girls infrount of her.
they welcomed her and went to get yuko (i will let u do yuko and talk to yer char a while my hand hurts i need rest)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:44 am

the light from the room was not dark or light.the young girl was taking to the witches place to see if she could do any thing.once the girl woke up she felt wered. ari looked around but could not get up seeing two little girls infrount of her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:01 am

shanyflower wrote:
taking her soul the shadows that came from her basement.there was a door in the basment that the shaodws were coming out from it looked like a door to the other world.as the shadows taks her soul away.seeing the girl in her deep dark sleep.

when domiki notices he shoots the shadow taking her soul then shoots the door stopping more from entering he then took her body to yuko to see if the witch could save her since he could not

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:54 pm

taking her soul the shadows that came from her basement.there was a door in the basment that the shaodws were coming out from it looked like a door to the other world.as the shadows taks her soul away.seeing the girl in her deep dark sleep.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:45 pm

oh okay hold on i got a idea coming))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:44 pm

shanyflower wrote:
((i dont know how to reply to the other one 0-0))
basicly your char is captured by the shadow thing  i thought thats what you wanted )
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:20 pm

((i dont know how to reply to the other one 0-0))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:00 pm

shanyflower wrote:
looking at him she got up a little shocked then . the room whent to its normal color .
i dunno how to reply to this)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 am

looking at him she got up a little shocked then . the room whent to its normal color .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:49 am

shanyflower wrote:
they may have killed that one but there was a nother then a nother shadows like they were coming from somewere open.
domiki didnt see the second one and as he called yuko telling her that she was fine the shadow used this opertunity to make off with its prize (guess u want her caught now it up to you)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 am

they may have killed that one but there was a nother then a nother shadows like they were coming from somewere open.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:29 am

shanyflower wrote:
the dark shadow started to walk more near .the light voice calling her name again and again.the shadow started to go though her walls then going near the bed.as the shadow was close to her .puting her hand on her neck.and taking her soule..and is about to leave.
the shadow was stopped and she was saved by mohka and the two boys as Dōmeki used his spirit arrow on the shadow distroying it
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 am

the dark shadow started to walk more near .the light voice calling her name again and again.the shadow started to go though her walls then going near the bed.as the shadow was close to her .puting her hand on her neck.and taking her soule..and is about to leave.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:39 am

shanyflower wrote:
she sat on her bed then she looked at the time."am going to sleep"she said then she got ready to sleep.later as she sleep . a dark shadow started to move closer to her room.
mohka stood up and ready an attack on the stranger
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:36 am

she sat on her bed then she looked at the time."am going to sleep"she said then she got ready to sleep.later as she sleep . a dark shadow started to move closer to her room.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:46 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she fell to the floor and got up mad as she grabed a blankit and a big soft pellow she put it on the side of her room."you go here"she said as she left and come back with some food for him."there"
mohka thanked her and ate silently
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:28 pm

she fell to the floor and got up mad as she grabed a blankit and a big soft pellow she put it on the side of her room."you go here"she said as she left and come back with some food for him."there"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:22 pm

shanyflower wrote:
she got a bit mad then she shock her head."look cutie that loves to drink."she said walking to him."but ..this is my home.and i dont want you hear .even though your cute "she said
"mohka sorry but mohka on orders to be here when boy isnt mohka cant go just think of mohka as toy if you must but mohka not leaving you"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:14 pm

she got a bit mad then she shock her head."look cutie that loves to drink."she said walking to him."but ..this is my home.and i dont want you hear .even though your cute "she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:01 pm

shanyflower wrote:
sh elooked at him mad."i dont ned help "she said thruing him to the other room."and mohka nice name"she said .hearing the foot steps geting louder.

mohka laid where she threw him giving off a sigh
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: XXXHolic (shanyflower)   XXXHolic (shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:04 pm

sh elooked at him mad."i dont ned help "she said thruing him to the other room."and mohka nice name"she said .hearing the foot steps geting louder.
Back to top Go down

XXXHolic (shanyflower)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next