Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Her laughter made him smile. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay Kana?" Just then, he realized the others were watching him. He gave her one last hug, then walked off to talk to Chica and Bonnie. "What the hell Fredster!? I thought you were on our side. What happened?" Bonnie was pissed, but Freddy didn't want to talk.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Uhh wait what his a animletranics how can I.."she blushed softly and huged him more." Its almost time to go Freddy am happy you seem to help me but try not to get your self in trable "she said with a soft smile as she removed her hands from Freddy she kissed his nose and as she did it made a little squeak sound wich made kana laugh
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:20 pm

"I don't know, but the last guy to work here wasn't bothered by them. But I think it might be because I love you, and it would be the best way to screw with me." Freddy said softly. He wanted to just keep her with him forever. But how? With Bonnie and Chica always trying to get her, it almost seemed impossible.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:32 pm

Kana smiled softly to hear Freddy's kind words "aww Freddy" she said giving him a big hug "your a cool friend too" she smiled happfully at him knowing Freddy will help her."oh any way why dose Chica and bonbon want to kill me?"she asked
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:48 pm

After they walked away, he realized that Kana was walking towards her. Crap, what do I do? She walked up to him, and he simply crouched down to her and said. "No, I won't hurt you. You're safe as long as I'm here Kana." Freddy knew what he was doing was wrong, but he didn't care. He loved her, and she loved him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Once the power was out the room was pic dark "hello" she yelled geting up and looking around it was so dark she couldn't see her own hand . Freddy stoped foxy and Chica walked over to Freddy."just sing the death song and kill her if u need me and bonny were going to get a pizza."she said leaving and going to the kechen. Once kana found the door out she saw bright blue eyes glowing out the door."f..Freddy!"she asked happy to see the big bear "your not going to hurt me are u?" She asked him walking closer to the light.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Freddy was torn. He knew that if he stopped Foxy, Kana would make it. If not, she could die. After a minute of thinking it over, he decided to stop Foxy. The power went out, and Foxy went to run to her, but Freddy grabbed his arm, holding him back, and ignoring the stares of disbelief from Bonnie and Chica.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:23 pm

Chica hit him on the head and took his too hat off"your Freddy for fuck sake are job is to scare people not be friends with them man are you brocken again !! That's it am telling foxy to get her.!!"she told foxy throuw the window to leave to make kana open the door and Chica yelled at foxy to get ready."your Freddy fazebear not a care bear  so ya"she yelled and in no time at all. The power was at an end around 3 % power left even with the door open before foxy can get to her the power went off and it was only 3 am"oh no "she yelled softly
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Freddy heard her shut the doors again, and cursed under his breath. Oh Kana, please make it through this night. He walked back down to the hallways and got Bonnie and Chica out of there. "What the hell are you guys doing? You're scaring the shit out of her!" Freddy was starting to get angry with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Chica sign she walked over to bonny"ready?"she asked bonny noded and when on the left side and Chica the right.kana was keeping an eye on the cameras ubtill she heard something she turned on the lights and saw both Chica and bonny so she slamed the door shut and make sure it was."I don't know why there after me. But what ever the reason I hope it's not to kill me."she said "and am keeping these doors down." She yelled Chica laughed. "I wouldn't do that." She said and little did she know the doors was slowly kissing power.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:46 pm

unknowing that he was being watched, Foxy went over to talk to Freddy. "Hey Freddy, what's up? Chica says you're acting weird." Freddy simply looked at him and said, "There isn't anything wrong with me." "Chica says you have 'feelings' for the new night watch person. Is it true?" "Of Course not! Why would that be even remotely true?" What Freddy didn't realize was that with the doors open, Bonnie and Chica were on the move again.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Chica did a glished out sign."oh god Freddy I told you I broke up with u years ago am wanting to be alone."she said in announce.kana open the doors back up once the two left mean while Chica was in the main room and she saw foxy."hey foxy foxy! Freddy's acting odd can you ask him what's goin on?"she asked him. Kana sign and watched the camera and what surprise "they are alive and with emotional trats
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:20 pm

Right away kana closed both doors the left and right "not now guys ... This is starting to get creepy." She said softly Chica sign and saw Freddy."what's up with you.. I though you where are learder not a human lover. How week."she said with a laugh. Kana looked at the time but for some reason the power is still going down

Freddy simply rolled his eyes. "Oh and like you're any better, miss I'm super fucking hot?" Freddy walked away angrily. Dammit, I was that close to losing her. I can't let that happen again. He thought to himself. Just then, Bonnie and Chica returned to the dining area. Foxy had begun opening his little cover to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Right away kana closed both doors the left and right "not now guys ... This is starting to get creepy." She said softly Chica sign and saw Freddy."what's up with you.. I though you where are learder not a human lover. How week."she said with a laugh. Kana looked at the time but for some reason the power is still going down
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:42 pm

As they drew closer, Freddy knew Kana was there. Foxy was still hiding, and in mere seconds they would be there. Freddy always knew Kana liked him, but he didn't want her to get hurt either. Not sure what to do, he left the stage and began to head towards chica. Though he tried to persuade her to not do it, Chica refused to listen, and continued down the hallway. Bon Bon had also refused to listen, and it wasn't until he heard Kana scream over Chica's appearance that he began to fear for her life.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Kana was the one that hated kids so cleaning up durning hourse was hell coming back with pizza in her hair and old fathers or single fathers trying to get her number, creepy. Things changed when there was a open spot 'night shift' ya that sounded different but its better then cleaning up after kids and even that her love for Freddy kana loved Freddy ever since she was a little girl, she loved Freddy music and the way she saw them was fluffy stuff animles not robots so she never understood why older people was so scared of them. Any who ,there was nothing to talk about the first night nothing really happen but I got the use of things keep power and watch them wasn't too bad that ubtill the 2nd night just 1am and Chica and bon bon already moved near the room. "Oh dear" before long  kana heard the sound of fast foot steeps and before long.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Everyone knows that Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria was the most popular place in town. Great food, a seemingly happy environment, and best of all, a set of 4 animatronics, though one had to be put up "for repairs". The janitor of the day shift had heard that there was a position available for the night shift, and due to her love for Freddy, she simply had to get the job, which sure enough she did. However, nobody told her the reason it had suddenly opened, nor did they tell her the dark and haunting secret of the night shift. She may love Freddy, but will 5 nights of fear induced torture make her change her mind, or will her love be what pulls her through?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}   Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden shift (name may be changed) {For shanyflower}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Horror-
Jump to: