Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:03 am

rejala took a deep breath as the full le-ha family and arm came and roght with the demons as they did rejala felt adeath in the air."...w-w-what i..i feel that...rose is"she said then she truned to the villige."hun stay here and figth i'll be right back"she yelled runing to the villige later rose was slowly dieing her body was healing but not so much as rejala ran to her she looked at roses love."here"rejala said giving her a ribbon ."i need you to put that on rose and think of the bestist things you and here had"rejala said as she took out her hands and the little ribbon turned in to a large ribbon going around roses body."we flowers are very great at healing in side and out"rejala yelled as the ribbon moved fasted and dissapered as it did roses ope her eyes a little ."hi"rejala said then took a deep breath."i hope it worked this is my first time using the ribbon heal"rejala said as rose got up and looked around."who are you people"rose said odd.the rejala took a deep breat."shit"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:26 am

shanyflower wrote:
rose was dieing slowly as her body was not going as well as though as she tryed to heal her only bits of her was healing but not all.

rejala looked at the place and yelled."why bother keep fighting flower villige is gone by now"she said

"we can rebuild love im sure rose and karin saved the villagers they will return here to us " he said "we need to fight and win or given up before the battle began and let those demons rule instead"

karin kept trying to heal her beloved sniffling knowing they was going to have a family together she cried more as rose slipped away weeping her loss she could heal wounds but karin could not repeal death
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:49 pm

rose was dieing slowly as her body was not going as well as though as she tryed to heal her only bits of her was healing but not all.

rejala looked at the place and yelled."why bother keep fighting flower villige is gone by now"she said
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:21 pm

shanyflower wrote:
looking at him and blushing seeing him eating the heads ."eww"she said trying not the throuw up.as she tryed more and more demons came form the other land."come on"she yelled as the demons tryed to actack knowing that the flower villige was weekening ."were going to die."rejala yelled.then all the wolfs came to help.

rose was not moving and nothing was coming out from her

karin held her and tried to heal her beloved rose cring as she used her powers wishing her to come back and not die on her

"we wont love " he said and told the wolves eating them was the only effective way he found to kill them
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:18 pm

looking at him and blushing seeing him eating the heads ."eww"she said trying not the throuw up.as she tryed more and more demons came form the other land."come on"she yelled as the demons tryed to actack knowing that the flower villige was weekening ."were going to die."rejala yelled.then all the wolfs came to help.

rose was not moving and nothing was coming out from her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:07 pm

"demons are demons and everything dies" he said this time ripping the heads off of all the demons he could and eating as many as he could "even if i got to eat them all i wont let what they did go unpunished" he said

karin flew them out of there her wings singed from the bomb but rose and the girl seemed okay she flew rose to the wolf people village and asked tem to help they ran in to join the fight leaving their young and women with the people of flower village
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:58 pm

after cracking the demons neck the demon got up and laughed."silly fool..you cant kill this kind of demon "he laughed.as the others came and actack.rejala grawled very loud"there not any demon hunny"she yelled and more and more booms whent off .

rose called all the people to come."damii"she yelled as she saw a little girl and ran to her."come on"she yelled pusshing her in to the forist as the last boom whent off blowing up the hole flower villige and rose as well.."shit"she yelled runing .then the boom blowed up in to smokes
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:54 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the man smiled as he took out a botton"a few years ago we madea actack but no one though about it ..your mother shany ..as us to help them ..help them..fight ..they had nothing but bows and arws .but i worned her .."he said as he bressed the bottom and some of the places in the flower villige was blown up."you sick bastered"she yelled then he laughed.

rose heared a boom here and there."hold your ground were being boomed."she yelled

karin teleported them out of the village after the first explosion "call to the others get them out it isnt safe" she said

"then i got no choice" kar said and before he could blow anything ele up kar attacked with his fire and his claws and teeth breaking the demon leasders neck "anyone want to be next" he said to the group "come on i will kill you all"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:30 pm

the man smiled as he took out a botton"a few years ago we madea actack but no one though about it ..your mother shany ..as us to help them ..help them..fight ..they had nothing but bows and arws .but i worned her .."he said as he bressed the bottom and some of the places in the flower villige was blown up."you sick bastered"she yelled then he laughed.

rose heared a boom here and there."hold your ground were being boomed."she yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:26 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose noded"yes it is"she said
rejala shock her head .. "but"she said then the man added . "i want this land to be a dicrmatic goverment and not to be run by a qeen or king...but rejala is a women..she has lost all rights . rejala then yelled. "what do you mean ...ggrrrr how dare you" she said about to hurt him.
karin looked worried but didnt know what to do.

"we can still be democratic even with a king and queen she deserves to be who she is now if thaats all i think you should leave before my wife hurts you"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:53 pm

rose noded"yes it is"she said
rejala shock her head .."but"she said then the man added ."i want this land to be a dicrmatic goverment and not to be run by a qeen or king...but rejala is a women..she has lost all rights .rejala then yelled."what do you mean ...ggrrrr how dare you"she said about to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:32 pm

shanyflower wrote:
doing a light blushed .rejala waited for his ancer."i want you ...do give up your lands.and become ...a noraml women..."he said then rejala grawled..thne slaped her self."f-f-f-finE"she yelled

"then i will be the gaurdian of these lands from now on and raji will aid me as a normal woman my wife and queen "he said giving his woman a hug

karin looked to rose "its quiet; too quiet"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:03 pm

doing a light blushed .rejala waited for his ancer."i want you ...do give up your lands.and become ...a noraml women..."he said then rejala grawled..thne slaped her self."f-f-f-finE"she yelled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:54 pm

shanyflower wrote:
((am sorry i cant see the inbox so can u tell me ..what u typed??))
ooc: Subject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] Today at 3:08 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
shanyflower wrote:
rejala looked at kar and smiled."i lvoe you"she said then the leader of the other land looked at her."we would stop the fight..if you give me something i want"he said giving her and evil smiled then rejala loooked at him."tell me"
kar smiled to her then looked to the demon awaiting his answer
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:32 pm

((am sorry i cant see the inbox so can u tell me ..what u typed??))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:08 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala looked at kar and smiled."i lvoe you"she said then the leader of the other land looked at her."we would stop the fight..if you give me something i want"he said giving her and evil smiled then rejala loooked at him."tell me"
kar smiled to her then looked to the demon awaiting his answer
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:18 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose took a deep breath."rejala ,i hope she lives"she said then in the battle fild rejala smiledand so did lon and his pack."i think we did are work"he said then a young man took a deep breath looking to the other land."ummmm "he said scared as a bigger amry comes but this time were high rank demons.rejala eyes were widopen."shit we lost so many man already..there is one way in hell we can win."she said taking out a ribbon and then the ribbon grew around rejala and then rejala walked to the army good thing the battle was not going to start untill the leader said so rejala got infrount of him."i want this war over with,..i under stand you have hated the flower AND the le-ha family for a very long time now..please..end this war."she said then the lord looked at her with a death stare.

"long as she dont die if she gets any wounds i can heal her" karin said softly

kar was at her side his posture ready to defend his mate and her tribe and home "we are not wanting to fight but i will kill you where you stand if i must" he said his posture suggesting the leader would get the first attack from him he knew the other demons would scatter once the leader was dead
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:18 am

rose took a deep breath."rejala ,i hope she lives"she said then in the battle fild rejala smiledand so did lon and his pack."i think we did are work"he said then a young man took a deep breath looking to the other land."ummmm "he said scared as a bigger amry comes but this time were high rank demons.rejala eyes were widopen."shit we lost so many man already..there is one way in hell we can win."she said taking out a ribbon and then the ribbon grew around rejala and then rejala walked to the army good thing the battle was not going to start untill the leader said so rejala got infrount of him."i want this war over with,..i under stand you have hated the flower AND the le-ha family for a very long time now..please..end this war."she said then the lord looked at her with a death stare.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:26 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rose looked at her with a black face."she MIGHT..."she said holding her close.

rejala yelled "ribbon heart"she yelled as the men she hit tuned in to ash ....

karin wanted to help but knew she needed to be with rose needed to live to have her family needed to live for rose and for herself and for any future they may have

"good job hun" he said to raji as his foxfire burned up a whole rejiment of soldiers more men fell by their hands and everytime kar was attacked he would either teleport or shift to an animal and attack with teeth and claws killing them by ripping their throats out
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 pm

rose looked at her with a black face."she MIGHT..."she said holding her close.

rejala yelled "ribbon heart"she yelled as the men she hit tuned in to ash ....
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala noded."yess we have to lon how much is there"he said then he looked at the army come to them and then looked at his army .."we dont have a chance.miss flower."he said then rejala took a deep breath .she got infrount of there amry and rejala yelled."we well start battle in 5."she said then rose took her loe to woods wich was on the out side of flower vlillge."we must stay here"she said then rejala yelled 4...."every one started to hid and flower villige was dead quite then rejala yelled the rest.3...2....1.."she yelled at all the worrers ran tot he west and actack them rejala ran with them as well .

"what of raji will she survive?" karin asked holding rose close

kar ran to attack too "FOXFIRE" HE shouted and sent flames to the enemy burning them alive
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:59 pm

rejala noded."yess we have to lon how much is there"he said then he looked at the army come to them and then looked at his army .."we dont have a chance.miss flower."he said then rejala took a deep breath .she got infrount of there amry and rejala yelled."we well start battle in 5."she said then rose took her loe to woods wich was on the out side of flower vlillge."we must stay here"she said then rejala yelled 4...."every one started to hid and flower villige was dead quite then rejala yelled the rest.3...2....1.."she yelled at all the worrers ran tot he west and actack them rejala ran with them as well .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:55 pm

shanyflower wrote:
rejala looked at him."the people from the west..they hate use alot "she said.runing out and flollowing lon to the battle find."there is no way ..we have to fight.."she said then she got kar by the hands and looked at him."we have tryed doing pece with them but they never leson ,and now .."she said looking at lon and his army ready as the people from the west comeing to act them but the ting was the west armyy was biger.

kar growled low "if we must fight then we will fight"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:20 pm

rejala looked at him."the people from the west..they hate use alot "she said.runing out and flollowing lon to the battle find."there is no way ..we have to fight.."she said then she got kar by the hands and looked at him."we have tryed doing pece with them but they never leson ,and now .."she said looking at lon and his army ready as the people from the west comeing to act them but the ting was the west armyy was biger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]   fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuedal era [rejala - shanyflower]
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next